Royal Gossip
September 25, 2018, 04:49:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 46   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2018  (Read 36035 times)
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2018, 05:53:48 pm »

The Commonwealth is a ridiculous relic of Empire and a desperate attempt on the monarchy's part to make themselves seem relevant in the world.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2018, 06:26:55 pm »

^ Indeed. thumbsdown
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2018, 08:07:23 pm »

Give Meghan Markle Her Instagram Account Back

When news first broke, back in October 2016, that Prince Harry was reportedly dating an American actress named Meghan Markle, the hunt for intel on the (at the time) relatively under-the-radar Suits star began. Meghan had been a lead on the USA series for several seasons, and also had her own lifestyle blog, The Tig, but she was not (unless you were a rabid Suits fan) a household name or tabloid fixture or anything of the sort.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/05/give-meghan-markle-her-instagram-account-back

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2018, 08:21:37 pm »

Lol sources told Vanity Fair....

Harry helping dad with the CW and asked by government. It is nothing about Meghan except use her.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Little light
Countess

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2018, 09:25:07 pm »

^^^^^Fly on the wall

So she wants to hot the ground running, and start work on May 20th?  I'm calling  BS on that one.

Why?

I remember during the WK interview that KM said she wanted to hit the road running.

She didn't tell them she was going to run away from work, did she?   easter-lol

But MM seems to ba harder working, so far.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2018, 09:35:15 pm »

Well, being the Feminist of the Ages and True Humanitarian she is, of course, she wants to start right away if not earlier.  easter-sly

I don't know why so many feminist friends of mine are falling for her bull. I tell them she's not authentic but they are not quite convinced. What the heck am I missing?  sigh
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2018, 10:01:19 pm »

^ Also seeking the limelight, of course she'd immediately "work", gotta get the clothes and all and be seen!

Btw, so she "designed" bracelets for her friends & Kate as "keepsakes" and now they're being sold, literally a day after the wedding. Somethig's fishy and it looks suspiscouly like she's cashing in and merching, b/c the jeweller sure as heck shouldn't and wouldn't sell the same bracelets w/o M's permission, that's a massive loss of connection and you can't convince that M isn't cashing in. Maybe she's cashing in in the same roundabout way as Kate: via her family, in this case Doria. Doria is the name in the contract and gets the money officially, but M's behind it.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2018, 11:09:13 pm »

^since Camilla called her a star and her engagements with Harry, she acted like the few that gathered cane to see her, and now the American Hollywood wedding that seemed more focused on her and her mum sitting by herself to push the “I’m biracial and making history crap”, the celebrities saw this as more of a movie set/fake romance/ wedding so what was given to them afterwards was considered junk and not worth keeping for nostalgia because it’s not a nice gesture to sell gift on eBay shortly after receiving it.
The celebrities also acted like they weren’t at a royal wedding or an historic place where selfies and such would be proud spin. Usually, there’s official photographs hired to take the guests pictures like they do at polo matches. I guess the odd seating arrangements for the guest they found strange as celebrities were seated in the main seats and not the royal family or what should’ve been family and friends of the bride and groom. Using their nicknames and not their Christian names, Rachel and Henry must’ve seemed odd too.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 11:15:41 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2018, 11:36:27 pm »

^ I still can't get out of my head why they used their nicknames and not their full Christian names. I've never seen that before at a wedding dontknow
The most who didn't act appropriately that comes to mind is Oprah, with her sunnies on in the church sly smh
Little light
Countess

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2018, 11:56:26 pm »

i do wonder if they, the Palace etc, allowed them to use their nicknames so they could get the marriage annulled in future?

They could say MM never told us about X,Y or Z so the marriage was a 'legal fraud'.

Just thinking out loud why TPTB would allow it too.I found it strange too.

When KM graduated, it was as Catherine Middleton, yet when she took her wedding vows, it was as Catherine Elizabeth Middleton. Her full name.

I don't think she's right for her present role in the BRF, solely because she uses people to advance her own agenda. And Harry is but a stepping stone to her.

I think the BRF are in their death throes right now, and it's how long they can stay afloat without sinking.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2018, 11:56:42 pm »

^Aha!  That’s why my magic coin said “No” about PH wedding.  I have to be very soecific and I used their full nanes when I asked.  Yes, I’m that goofy.  But, still...it’s never been wrong.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2018, 12:10:50 am »

^ Just for fun YooperMod what do your lucky balls say to the following questions? If you will be so kind as to entertain me? thankyou

01) Will PW annul/divorce KM this year?
02) Will PW remarry his one true love this year?
03) Will PH annul/divorce Murky this year?
  flower thankyou flower

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2018, 12:21:19 am »

^My error, to start this, but go over to Predictions thread and write out your questions in extreme detail and I’ll be glad to.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2018, 12:38:18 am »

Jajaja! Thanks thankyou

Barnabe et Kitty...
Little light
Countess

« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2018, 12:40:40 am »

And from me too YooperMod.  flower thankyou
marion
Duchess

« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2018, 08:04:45 pm »

The backlash continues
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/royal-weddings/is-it-all-an-act-photo-that-sparked-meghan-markle-backlash/news-story/c30315fd0c2c4233d623448f40466dc2
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2018, 02:52:19 am »

What bracelet did she design?

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2018, 03:35:49 am »

The one that eradicated poverty in several countries, brought peace to the Middle East, ended world hunger, and united the generations. That one.  easter-James
lisa
royal watcher

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2018, 03:44:19 am »

The wedding I saw their christian names were at the very beginning of the ceremony: I heard Harry and Megan's full christian names given and after asking was there anyone who objected to their marriage, they were referred to as Harry and Megan for the rest of the ceremony!  It was a beautiful ceremony, the Queen gets her "props" as they say in America to show how to blend British and American cultures together.  I'm loving the fact I know the area where Doria lives because I know the Los Angeles area.  I am laughing at the fact that some people are totally clueless as to where Megan comes from.  For some it is "La La Land" but for others it can be a "Stairway to Heaven".  Megan is not the "first American nor non-white" to marry into European royalty!  People please get a grip.  Know history and why certain things do not happen by accident.  Everything serves a purpose.  I will always remember the day Harry's parents marry as being joyous, full of hope and happiness for the young couple.  We all know how that fairy tale ended.  What we witness this past weekend was no fairy tale but two people just trying to make their way in an ever changing world!  And I for one, will be hoping and praying that Diana's dream for her sons will find the happiness that she was robbed of in her life.  Peace to you all! BFF2
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2018, 04:15:05 am »

^^That's hilarious!  Spot on.   laugh

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 46   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: