Royal Gossip
January 23, 2019, 06:51:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2018  (Read 64352 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #300 on: July 07, 2018, 05:02:32 pm »

^^^ and ^^^ Yes, I have read he is allegedly "handy with his hands" as they say.  I personally do not think he was being accused, a gossip site is just that  -  gossip and speculation.  Nobody can accuse anyone of anything if they are not privy to the real truth, they gossip, speculate and wonder if correct or not.  IMO that does not appear to be accusation or defamation, most of the sites do gossip and speculate these days, and there are, strangely enough, many sites that actually do have people in the know informing them of various things to do with the people who are being gossiped about.   Was he violent or was he not?  None of us can say, we don´t mix with the rf.  Tumblr is quite a good site, and is a mine of much information, a lot of it true, some not, but that is the same with all the media these days.  And thank God for the social media sites I say, we would be left in the dark about many things.

A lot of information being leaked out in social media now about various members of the rf, and a lot of it does make sense to me, whether it is right or wrong, that is my take on what I have read and I form my own opinion  -  again, is that opinion right or wrong?  Some of what I read actual slots things into place about various matters within the rf that I have wondered about for the last few years, and I can see a pattern and how things have evolved.  Maybe others can´t see it, maybe don´t want to, maybe blinkered, maybe sugars who see no wrong with the rf and how they misbehave and etc.  We all have our own opinions, and they should be respected.

I think murky certainly looks "battered" in a different way. She is a total mess, dreadful hair, make up, clothes, shoes, sometimes she looks as though she has done 10 rounds with Tyson to me.  As my mother used to say, she looks as though she has been pulled through a hedge backwards and come out looking battered and out of place.

She is not up to the job. She had time to take lessons in royal etiquette, how to use her make up properly, most certainly she should know what to do with that dreadful hair, or lack thereof.  For me, she looks unhygienic, as if she needs a good shower/wash/bath and some decent clothes. The money she is wasting on clothing and etc is just that wasted money, when it could do one heck of a lot of good for people seriously poor and in need of help.  She gives me the appearance of having just hit the bottle the night before, fallen out of bed thing jeepers, did I really drink that much.  Falls out of bed, quick flick in the shower, brush through hair, throw on what she thinks is appropriate, puts on her shoes at least one size too big, scrapes that hair back and off she goes. She is the mistress of her own fate in this debacle, nobody else, and I truly hope dork haza gets the message eventually that he made a huge mistake getting tangled up with her.

Murky and council cath would not know a days work if it bopped them on the nose.  Council cath was never at Jigsaw, and it was only meant to be one day a week. The staff themselves let that out of the bag.  The lamebridges have a minimum of 40 staff, cc does not have to lift a fingers, nannies, cook, housekeeper, you name it.  Helicopters/limos to engagements, hardly taxing, the rest of us have to get trains, tubes, buses, in hot and cold weather.  Look at chucky, even has someone to put the paste on his toothbrush. Work?  None of them know the meaning of it.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #301 on: July 07, 2018, 05:16:07 pm »

Meghan will learn. Her hair is the same as many women wear today, long and parted in the middle. I myself don't like that style yet she and many of her contemporaries wear hair that way.

I don't think she looks all that bad.Her outfits could use better tailoring and alternations should be done when necessary.

I doubt very much Harry hits women. It surely would have come out like everything he did got headline stories. William was in comparison cushioned and protected from bad press, most of his bad behavior got soft peddled. This would have been  hinted at beyond gossip sites if there had been any iota of evidence. Unless there is proof, I think this is just gossip.

I don't think she's "unhygienic" in the least. She would not be allowed out by courtiers if there had been any reality to that.

She has hairdressers and stylists.

I don't think Harry made a  mistake. If he had settled for anybody because she ticked off all the right boxes, he would have made a big mistake.

An opinion can be formed but wife or woman beating is the last thing I'd think Harry ever even thought of doing. For one thing evidence would have come out by this time, since the paparazzi managed to catch Harry with the Nazi outfit (William in an embarrassing skin tight Lion King outfit, standing with Pelly in drag  dressed as QE II, never saw the light of day).
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #302 on: July 07, 2018, 05:26:00 pm »

^^^ I didnt realize about the botox bruises, sorry for starting a frenzy  Embarrassed

^^  thumbsup she sure does look battered in a way, like she just does not look after herself, worn out with her own scheming. reminds me of a narcissistic teenager. and I stand by my comment that something is very very off with this couple, more than enough evidence to support that. meg seems very insecure, unkempt, not together or self assured at all. overly clingy, playing the sexy diva, over the top acting. she isn't going to be able to keep up, shes just not up for this job. she has no skill or stamina. a small fish in a big pond as I believe she is finding out for herself. she thinks she can "modernise" an ancient institution with fake feminism and trying to control peoples freedom of expression...the sharks that actually run the show will keep her in her place. she's just fergie 2.0 in my opinion.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #303 on: July 07, 2018, 05:43:27 pm »

Fergie was and is an entirely different entity with her own problems. IMO.

Meghan never publicly said she wanted to "modernize" the monarchy.

I don't see her as clingy. I just think she can't win with some. And if she did not touch Harry at all she'd have been accused of being an ice princess and Harry needs someone more loving and tactile, etc.

I see the only one in the bunch up to the job and that's QE ii herself. Because of whoever gets born first. THe UK will have to "settle" for what's ahead.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #304 on: July 07, 2018, 05:54:22 pm »

^ The problem is not in the holding of hands like teenagers. The problem is that an almost 40 years old woman is latching onto her husband. It's ridiculous and more so by royals in official engagement. It's unprofessional. They are @work and not @home.

The botox bruises, the dad's comment: Don't hit her... I think she's planting "evidence" for domestic abuse. Harry must be very careful around her.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #305 on: July 07, 2018, 06:14:53 pm »

^You may have something there about her setting up a “long con” with the “he’s so mean to me” get out with a pile of loot card.  Once a grifter, always a gfifter.

Even without evidence or truth, it’s the perfect accusation and wouldn’t shock me in the slightest.  Personally, I don’t see Harry as the physically abusive type at all.  But, with the whole #MeToo movement she’d have immediate serious support from feminists worldwide with even a whiff of accusation.

That bruise, tho, is a Botox bruise. There’s no doubt in my mind but, yep, it could be the beginning of a setup.   And she does not take care of her skin at all.  Terribly pockmarked and early wrinkling.  Stress!  Angst!  How hard I tried!  I can hear it now.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #306 on: July 07, 2018, 06:21:27 pm »

^ The problem is not in the holding of hands like teenagers. The problem is that an almost 40 years old woman is latching onto her husband. It's ridiculous and more so by royals in official engagement. It's unprofessional. They are @work and not @home.

The botox bruises, the dad's comment: Don't hit her... I think she's planting "evidence" for domestic abuse. Harry must be very careful around her.

With all the divorces in the Windsor family she could exit without accusing Harry of domestic abuse. It's not like the old days. Tom making those nasty comments about his son in law is a reflection of HIM not Harry. Starting rumors like that is just disgusting. It also sounds like he hit his wives himself.

Older people can show affection too. As I said if she didn't touch him she'd be the ice maiden withholding affection. IMO.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #307 on: July 07, 2018, 06:34:04 pm »

Showing affection is lovely and lovely to see, but grabbing for your husband's hand when you're literally 4 metres away from greeting people and holding hands for all of 2 seconds, and constantly rubbing your man's back is a bit much, in private I find that beyond annoying, esp amongst adults, on the job it's even worse.

The "long con set-up" is an interesting thought, something the future might show.

One couple I find really heartwarming to see and where I can literally feel the love, where it makes me happy they're together are Sweden's Vic & Dan. Recently there was a "royal weddings" on TV due to the Ssex wedding, and Vic & Dan were one of the couples shown and their engagement interview and wedding gave me butterflies in my stomach and made me feel very happy for these total strangers. And I can still see the love, respect & affection between them, without that annoyingly tedious teenage behaviour.
Maxima & WA are another such couple, but I haven't seen too much of them tbh, so am going by a very small amount of things seen (vids, pics).
sandy
Princess

« Reply #308 on: July 07, 2018, 09:42:43 pm »

I don't think there is a rule book about how couples should behave in public. Though some are strict about courtship behavior and require a chaperone in some cultures. It all depends.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #309 on: July 07, 2018, 10:18:16 pm »

No, there is no rule book, but there is appropriate and inappropriate, and whilst I do *despise* ageism, age in behaviour plays a massive role, so even age-wise it's inappropriate imo.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #310 on: July 08, 2018, 12:13:19 am »

She has articles out explaining why she didn’t attend the gayer ceremony, but has failed so far to explain why she hasn’t or won’t see her father. Maybe this is the issue.  eating cookies
Thousands of Americans may be denied a passport over failure to pay tax debt
Hundreds of thousands of Americans may soon be denied a new or renewed passport over failure to pay tax debt.
A 2015 law requires that the Internal Revenue Service and State Department deny passports to Americans who owe more than $51,000 in unpaid taxes. Officials started to enforce the law in February.
An IRS spokeswoman told the Wall Street Journal that roughly 326,000 people in the US owe at least that amount. The IRS is currently sending the names of debtors to the State Department, with the hopes of finishing the process by this year's end.
The State Department confirmed that some passports have already been denied under the law.
The IRS spokeswoman told the outlet that 220 people have paid more than $11.5million in overdue taxes as of late June so they could either apply for a passport or renew it.
She said one person paid $1million to pay off their debt in full to avoid a possible passport denial.
Some 1,400 others have set up payment plans to pay off what they owe.
There are a few exceptions to the law. According to the Journal, a person's passport won't be denied if they are the victim of identity theft, are claiming 'innocent-spouse' relief or live in a federally declared disaster zone.
Agency officials noted that they will not be revoking passports, simply denying applications for new or renewed ones.  
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5928953/Thousands-Americans-denied-passport-failure-pay-tax-debt.html
Also, the legality of the marriage as her legal name wasn’t used on documents.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 12:20:45 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #311 on: July 08, 2018, 02:17:10 am »

There is only one place where her legal name needs to appear for the marriage to be legal - and that is on the actual marriage certificate itself - the document they sign after the ceremony. I haven't see a copy of that document anywhere. As long as that document has the correct name all is fine. It should also be noted that she may have changed her name legally to Meghan from Rachael Meghan and we haven't been told in which case there is again on problem.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #312 on: July 08, 2018, 03:21:11 am »

If she changed it, she would make absolutely sure everyone and their mother knew about it.

I haven't played since I stopped
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #313 on: July 08, 2018, 03:27:41 pm »

She seems to look worse as the weeks go along.....

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8b8845b52cbfd9a217febfbb6bd8dbb2/tumblr_inline_pbjk7s5JUU1uvtid8_540.png

https://78.media.tumblr.com/ce7e6d1f16335732590006e440538698/tumblr_pbj5czCGm11vg168fo2_250.jpg

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #314 on: July 08, 2018, 03:48:00 pm »

That first photograph is particularly awful - tons of makeup that cannot obscure her terrible skin. Looks greasy and cheap, too.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #315 on: July 08, 2018, 05:35:34 pm »

Meghan Markle's headmistress reveals letter to 'very shy' classmate

A 'loving note' written by Meghan Markle to her 'very shy' high school classmate has been unearthed for the first time.

In the handwritten letter, from Meghan's time at Immaculate Heart High School in California, she tells her friend Michelle that she is 'so strong and wonderful' and has a 'beautiful spirit'.

The note, which was undated and scrawled in immaculate handwriting, shows 'the depth of her heart' according to her old teachers.

It is believed the letter was intended to bolster the confidence of her classmate, who was described by teachers as 'a bit of a loner'.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5930327/Meghan-Markles-headmistress-reveals-letter-shy-classmate.html
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #316 on: July 08, 2018, 05:39:01 pm »

They are really trying it with the, "See, guys! She really is a good person" schtick.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #317 on: July 08, 2018, 06:19:04 pm »

^ Completely agree HRH Tiana of NOLA.  The article states that this was written when she was in high school, so it happened about 20 +- years ago.  Who knows why she wrote it and why is the teacher bring it to the press?  Certainly, it's MM's PR people.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #318 on: July 08, 2018, 06:26:15 pm »

Complete “dig through everything” pr.  

This is the real Smirkles:

I am so lucky to have you in my group and to be able to lead you on this adventure.

A reminder to the lowly, insecure girl who received this, supposedly, that MM’s the “leader” and it’s “her group”.  Not “our group”, not “I admire YOU”, etc., oh noooo.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 11:29:57 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #319 on: July 08, 2018, 07:46:15 pm »

^ Exactly Yooper!!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: