Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 10:55:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2018  (Read 67846 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1420 on: December 30, 2018, 05:30:44 pm »

How's a woman in  wheel chair a threat and embarassment? Meghan's the one who should've been stiopped by security when she was stalking Harry/Wills via social media and putting out fake articles about her romance with Harry and that VF interview. Showing up looking high a disheveled with her man Markus should've been the last straw. It'll be funny if she's now dictating that Samantha's a threat to her and should be put on a list.  bored3

This and the Kim story must be a distraction that Meghan's pr is using for peopleto forget about her illegal drug distribution and use at her wedding to Trevor. 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 05:36:39 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1421 on: December 30, 2018, 05:34:06 pm »

« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 05:38:27 pm by Miss Hathaway » Logged
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1422 on: December 30, 2018, 05:42:17 pm »

So Sam is a foreigner then too.

Sam is hostile to Meghan . If Meghan let her in, the media would push their way in and make more of a scene.

Sam is not the family member with a criminal record. They should be more worried about the threat from a felon than a family member with a severe degenerative condition causing some kind of embarrassment. What is the embarrassment? How they REALLY met? Something Meghan blabbed on about that has repercussions for the entire RF and institution? The secret ingredients to the famous roast chicken recipe?

There could be so many reasons for this embarrassment to the RF re: Harry and/or current generation. Hmmm.  bored3
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1423 on: December 30, 2018, 06:03:11 pm »

^^Miss H?  huh??

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1424 on: December 30, 2018, 06:08:10 pm »

I'm curious what Miss. H has to say, too, or have MeAgain online trolls gotten to her too?  spy

We have your back, Miss. H.  flower  thumbsup
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1425 on: December 30, 2018, 06:51:44 pm »

Sam does have a criminal record. She was arrested last year for fighting or something like that.

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1426 on: December 30, 2018, 07:05:47 pm »

Anonymous asked:
“ As if the IT has protection officers! She’s doesn’t”. Skippy she would have RPOs and the fact that the article states the protection officers approached Scotland Yard is an important detail. It means MM has done something highly unorthodox, akin to the “press harassment”statement. She has no idea how these things are handled and is acting like a loose cannon, while also throwing her weight around by ordering her RPOs to speak to the police. It’s been leaked because someone is unhappy about it
Source: https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/
Only Meghan's mentioned as Harry knows not to bring Skotland Yard into bs like this.

Interesting take. Sam's exercizing her freedom of speech as an American citizen. I think that with Eghan, the royal family had to bring her in so they could control the narative otherwise, she would'v been all over the press and social media talking all kinds of nnsense to keep herself linked to Harry and the royal family whilst making money off them. Right now, she's still doing that with her merchandizing and such, but the royal family has the upperhand as she's being exposed as a controlling difficult person who's difficult to work for, a liar and a cheat who has little regard for other people and the law.

Meghan Markle's staff give her an important warning about her pregnancy
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are expecting their first baby in the spring, but the Duchess of Sussex is showing no signs of slowing down
But some of her staff are a bit worried about her as it seems she has no plans to slow down in the lead up to her due date.
The Mirror's royal correspondent Russell Myers says the Duchess is a "workaholic" and claims she "got where she got by being a certain way".  bored3
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/meghan-markles-staff-give-important-13778102
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 07:14:22 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1427 on: December 30, 2018, 07:18:39 pm »

^Busy doing what exactly?  The workaholic tag is ingenious so far. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1428 on: December 30, 2018, 07:33:06 pm »

She is busy trying to figure out how to further promote herself.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1429 on: December 30, 2018, 07:49:18 pm »

Wow is me bs.  bored3   She was built up on lies in the press and she was never loved by the British press. It was only a matter of time before her true nature was made to be known. Sorry toany Americans this may upset, but it's quite typical of American's to jump straight to race when criticism comes into view. MeghanS got a lot of baggage and has shown by her own actions that she's not wife material and loves her freedom. She was and will never fit into anything that requires her to tow the line. Funny how she's made to look like she's so above the frey of criticism as she ignores it and is too busy getting on with chosing her patronages and decorating her new home as she prepares for her baby in the spring.  bored3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Djm3oEVZo

The flip side to this could be that the royal family's workng with the press to get this argument out in the open; to get if it's her race that bothers people or if it's her actions. Race is an issue for the royal family because of how a lot of poc still hold them accounterble for their colonialist ast and Empire and don't want any of them involved n their countries. It's a narrow view and a racist one at that but it's something that the royal family has to deal with as they want to do trade with Africa and the commonwealth now that Brexit's here. This crap with Meghan should show that it's about one's character and not colour.  Meghan's race game should be laid bare for all to see as she uses her black mum when she wants to get the black people on her side but has no use for her as she goes about living as a caucasion woman like she said s her identity on her acting resume and how she presented herself in real life and on her social media account.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 07:56:48 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1430 on: December 30, 2018, 07:49:43 pm »

She had this man with her, some called him her partner. She was not alone and there were photographers everywhere.
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #1431 on: December 30, 2018, 08:33:26 pm »

She's a shopaholic that wants more appearances to buy over expensive clothes and shoes that don't fit her
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1432 on: December 30, 2018, 08:55:44 pm »

Wow is me bs.  bored3   She was built up on lies in the press and she was never loved by the British press. It was only a matter of time before her true nature was made to be known. Sorry toany Americans this may upset, but it's quite typical of American's to jump straight to race when criticism comes into view. MeghanS got a lot of baggage and has shown by her own actions that she's not wife material and loves her freedom. She was and will never fit into anything that requires her to tow the line. Funny how she's made to look like she's so above the frey of criticism as she ignores it and is too busy getting on with chosing her patronages and decorating her new home as she prepares for her baby in the spring.  bored3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Djm3oEVZo

The flip side to this could be that the royal family's workng with the press to get this argument out in the open; to get if it's her race that bothers people or if it's her actions. Race is an issue for the royal family because of how a lot of poc still hold them accounterble for their colonialist ast and Empire and don't want any of them involved n their countries. It's a narrow view and a racist one at that but it's something that the royal family has to deal with as they want to do trade with Africa and the commonwealth now that Brexit's here. This crap with Meghan should show that it's about one's character and not colour.  Meghan's race game should be laid bare for all to see as she uses her black mum when she wants to get the black people on her side but has no use for her as she goes about living as a caucasion woman like she said s her identity on her acting resume and how she presented herself in real life and on her social media account.

I somehow disagree about the RF having to prove anything in terms of race: that is the American way, not the British way. The Queen and RF have never openly been hostile or non-inclusive when it has come to many leaders of other races, etc. It's the stereotypical American way (sorry
to any Americans this is not applicable to) to navel-gaze excessively about racism. So-called liberal guilt. It's gone way overboard and has become a total crutch for some in society. It's PC to an extreme level - oh that person is beautiful/smart/wonderful and if you don't say so and make them your cause, you are a racist so and so. Uh uh. I have always been a tolerant human being taught to recognize and respect the intrinsic value about every human life, but come on, when something is shoved down your throat so often you begin to get a tad resentful. What is my excuse whenever others treat me like crap?  bye

Believe it or not, it's not as easy being a caucasian woman in this day and age. Yup. I said it, and add on a little age, marital status, etc - go anywhere and when you start to speak of having a tough time with something, or feeling passed over etc, there will be nobody and I mean nobody standing up for you. The one group in society that nobody takes on or supports because we have always "have it easy", or "others have it worse than you", etc, etc, etc. Nothing about your own merits as a human being or whatnot. You're not a "cause" or part of the in-clique. Boring. Dull.  thumbsdown

Meghan can always play her little victimhood games and there will be Harry and Co. rushing to her defense. Those of us who criticize her will always be just jealous closet racists who need to get with the times.  sly
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1433 on: December 30, 2018, 10:13:21 pm »

^I agree however  this line of thinking's now illfultrated the UK and the commonwealth. It's a real issue that's messed up the UK because of the lie of the country being multicultural and that every company should reflect the population. It's a lie because although there's always been poc in the UK, it's predominately a white society and the large cities like London don't reflect on the whole country. The problem again is that the American influence has been front and centre in the way the younger generation views the Briish oyal family. The constant cry about 'what have they done for me", 'they don't care about us', etc is a real issue. This was the sentment when Harry and Meghan went about to predominant areas in the UK where poc lived. It's why poc now feel they have someone who speeks for them in the royal family simly because she's partically a black woman; biracial. It's stupid way to think becase she's about only herself and using an having only white friends and lovers. If they took their blinders off, they'd see that the royal family, especially Harry's done something fo poc. The question should be what do they want the royal family to do for them? Have they written to the royal family, especially Harry who they said would've been the only one to have taken up with a biracial woman. Just like American's who automatically use race for everything, they fail to actually put in any work themselves to see what the real issue is.

I'm not sure if anyone can change/edit this wii page. It lists her firt husband Joe and her annulment from him.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/9ff2240ac815cd7587b1b5b80dd822a1/tumblr_pkkhxwgnWs1vwih8z_540.png
Source: https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/

« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 10:24:10 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1434 on: December 30, 2018, 11:08:42 pm »

This has never been part of any official biographies of Meghan. The royal detectives would have uncovered it if true.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1435 on: December 30, 2018, 11:28:41 pm »

moved to the D and D of S thread.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1436 on: December 30, 2018, 11:57:35 pm »

^I agree however  this line of thinking's now illfultrated the UK and the commonwealth. It's a real issue that's messed up the UK because of the lie of the country being multicultural and that every company should reflect the population. It's a lie because although there's always been poc in the UK, it's predominately a white society and the large cities like London don't reflect on the whole country. The problem again is that the American influence has been front and centre in the way the younger generation views the Briish oyal family. The constant cry about 'what have they done for me", 'they don't care about us', etc is a real issue. This was the sentment when Harry and Meghan went about to predominant areas in the UK where poc lived. It's why poc now feel they have someone who speeks for them in the royal family simly because she's partically a black woman; biracial. It's stupid way to think becase she's about only herself and using an having only white friends and lovers. If they took their blinders off, they'd see that the royal family, especially Harry's done something fo poc. The question should be what do they want the royal family to do for them? Have they written to the royal family, especially Harry who they said would've been the only one to have taken up with a biracial woman. Just like American's who automatically use race for everything, they fail to actually put in any work themselves to see what the real issue is

Thing is, that Meg doesn't care about them at all; they mean nothing to her and she married Harry to distance herself from having to associate with people of color and impoverished backgrounds. She is frantic to be as poshy as possible and disassociate herself from the projects or poverty stricken places. It's the same idea when it comes to the fairy-tale of Cinderella being turned into some feminist icon, she isn't. She was just lucky enough to get noticed by a prince and scooped up. Meg hasn't done anything for women everywhere and Hollywood is hardly the place where female solidarity reigns supreme. She has done all this for herself and herself alone.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1437 on: December 31, 2018, 02:14:54 am »

^exactly.
Here now's the argument of the British press being racist; using coded language and criticizing her because she's biracial.  bored3 bored3 bored3  
https://twitter.com/harry_and_meg/status/1079410748885852166?s=21
American's have no business being part of the royal family because there's somewhat lack of freedom and following rules. American's live so free and enjoy their freedom of speech that anything less is seen as an afront. She's getting rightly criticized and I hopethat there's concrete proof of her putting out articles and going on socil media sites as well as encouraging her supporters to defend her. The comments in this twitter feed just proves that people just jump straight to her ethnicity being the issue instead of asking is she being judged fairly by her own actions.  There's a rumour that she was caught on tape whilst on the tour saying things about the queen, the royal family and being nasty to the staff. I hope that's true and it'll be released.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 02:24:04 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1438 on: December 31, 2018, 02:25:36 am »

I am an American and I am not insulted at all by anything anyone on this thread has said. Yes Americans are different from the English way or Scottish, etc of doing things. I see that within my own family. Harry married an American that is very self centered. She is not going to get the RF way of thinking ever. I think Harry likes that. Maybe he wants to be one of us. I don't know. This is all his fault as he chose her. He didn't have to marry her as others have pointed out.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1439 on: December 31, 2018, 02:39:45 am »

Yes he married the woman but look at how rules were broken for him to do it. I still say that there's more going on that Harry wanting to drag someone like Meghan in as his wife. She's never and still not acting like a member of the family as she's wearing expensive attire that looks like she's merchandising, has her own pr as seen with all of those articles that sings her praises and getting Harry to stop his bad habits. She's gotten away with things and given things that no other person married in has received. It's like she was chosen to play a role in whatever the royal family's playing at. As I've said before, the race issue is one, boostng Wills and Waity's the other and I think celebrity influence on the youth via social media's the other. There's an epedemic of celebrities, especially those vapid, no talent or self respect Kardashians lead the pack. Meghan's in this crowd and notice that she's using young girls to act like she's a possitive influence on them. During the Christmas walk, remeber she hugged the young girl that was claimed she chatted with on social media. She did the same whilst in Oz.
The issue with Americans that criticize how Meghan's being criticized don't understand the British roal family dynamic. They just see the glamour and the fantasy of it all. They expect Meghan to bring her tacky Hollywood ways to the monarchy. CNN should really be ashamed because they have the resources to actually educate the public as to why things are done in the monarchy and how Meghan can adapt as she's used to doing her own thing. Instead they expected her to marry in and the royal family adapt to her and let her do whatever she wanted as the feeling is that the royal family's old and stuffy and needs modernization.  bignono
Since her IG account under her name got deleted, perhaps this is her new scial media account.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/181564139863/mmm-are-ch-bp-all-royal-senior-members-aware

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: