Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 11:41:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2018  (Read 69459 times)
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #1260 on: December 16, 2018, 05:23:45 pm »

^ Can that first article stink of PR any more than it does?  MM was never a feminist. I won't go into the whys, because we've beat that dead horse, but the thing is, had she had any real political or social identity, things would have been very different. But of course she wants to throw it all back on the BRF. She's not a feminist and UN hotshot because THEY won't help (make it happen), just like she wasn't a big time actress because of dear old Dad.

There's always someone to blame with her.

Why women like this become 'famous' baffles me.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1261 on: December 16, 2018, 06:14:19 pm »

^Anything genuine or trustworthy coming forward to polish her image is laughable.  So what if HM gives her a patronage.  She does that with everyone in need of one.  It’s just all such baloney.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1262 on: December 16, 2018, 06:19:48 pm »

If the queen didn't have on going talks with Waity about what patronage's she'd be getting as a newlywed, there's no way that she'd do that with this woman who's of much lower rank than Waity.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/da92957ab59d31bf5f4c6891dcf790b9/tumblr_inline_pjub4scFMh1wtyqmv_540.png

This I totally agree with tis:
Anonymous asked:
What’s the point of ‘giving miss hit-the-ground-running patronages’ a month before her ‘maternity leave’?

skippyisheretostay answered:

That’s a very good point!  She isn’t getting any…..and she is trying to buy more time, making people believe she will be around in february!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 06:24:04 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1263 on: December 16, 2018, 06:26:09 pm »

I think Meg is going to stay for a very long time and I am certain that she will not be divorcing Harry or divorced any time soon, if ever.

^ Can that first article stink of PR any more than it does?  MM was never a feminist. I won't go into the whys, because we've beat that dead horse, but the thing is, had she had any real political or social identity, things would have been very different. But of course she wants to throw it all back on the BRF. She's not a feminist and UN hotshot because THEY won't help (make it happen), just like she wasn't a big time actress because of dear old Dad.

You know, she didn't get any UN position because she threw what little she had away by resigning; second, the UN owes her nothing and it's not like she is someone who is at all connected through tireless humanitarian work and it's not like she is someone who got an education in anything substantive that would attract attention in a respectable way. As for Hollywood fame, she didn't do much with herself; she didn't expand her vocabulary or learn valuable skills (like how to play a piano) and didn't try new things with her looks or get photos taken and distribute them to the bigger studios. It's not like she actually went above and beyond and pushed herself.

There's always someone to blame with her.
Why women like this become 'famous' baffles me.

She is 'famous' in a tiny niche area and not a good one. She's not in the Kidman league or the league of being Julia Roberts. She's just a kind of 'lollipop' level of acting and that isn't something I would encourage anyone to be. She is good for the pop cultural aspect, but she's not at the level where she inspires professional respect.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1264 on: December 16, 2018, 07:33:46 pm »

She is 'famous' in a tiny niche area and not a good one. She's not in the Kidman league or the league of being Julia Roberts. She's just a kind of 'lollipop' level of acting and that isn't something I would encourage anyone to be. She is good for the pop cultural aspect, but she's not at the level where she inspires professional respect.

Not even famous in that niche area too. I've watched Suits since the pilot and her role was .... secondary to the secondary at best. Max 3 min air time in 99.9% of the episodes. If Harry thought that this is 'famous' ... he needs glasses and reality check.

CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #1265 on: December 16, 2018, 10:06:18 pm »

When are people going to get it through their thick skulls that Harry did not bring Angelina Jolie home to the British people? tehe

There was nothing there from the start.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1266 on: December 16, 2018, 11:50:13 pm »

Angelina would have been a disaster. She tried being the "perfect wife and mother" and all that desperation to prove this did her in ultimately. I don't think Harry would not have wanted her.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1267 on: December 17, 2018, 01:06:10 am »

Not even famous in that niche area too. I've watched Suits since the pilot and her role was .... secondary to the secondary at best. Max 3 min air time in 99.9% of the episodes. If Harry thought that this is 'famous' ... he needs glasses and reality check.

You know, I'll have to find and watch an episode of Suits and I am going to probably actually enjoy it. It is a good idea for a television series and frankly as for star ranking, her sense of importance has always been hyped. I mean, second to the secondary role and frankly Harry has really come down in the eyes of many if he's not at all able to attract someone of a better caliber in that industry. Perhaps the best and smartest are not willing to turn down work to dangle on his arm.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1268 on: December 17, 2018, 01:55:38 am »

She's inspired by Julia Roberts, not in talent but by her looks.  bored3
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrN3Gj5FWSX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fz8bshsdqowt

Julia Roberts rocks romper and fishnets to SiriusXM... after admitting she is 'floating' since discovering she inspired Meghan Markle
The 37-year-old royal - who was an actress in 'Suits' before marrying Prince Harry in May this year - shared in August 2017 that she had begun her acting career because of Julia.
And after being made aware of the fact during an interview with People magazine this week, 51-year-old Julia is over the moon to learn she has a royal fan.
Julia Roberts rocks romper and fishnets to SiriusXM... after admitting she is 'floating' since discovering she inspired Meghan Markle
The night before, the star admitted she has been 'floating' ever since she discovered Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, was inspired to act because of her.
She told the publication: 'It's a great night for me! But I am just going to be floating on that all night!'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6461933/Julia-Roberts-rocks-romper-fishnets-SiriusXM.html
Please. Oscar winner and a real acting talent's floating because of Meghan being a fan.  laugh

Meghan's solo engagement's on Tuesday. It should've been Wednesday at the same time as the queen's lunch.  eating cookies I agree that her dad appearing on GMB morning show will bring more attention to her and her solo engagement.  Then again, he's a retired person in the business just like those she'll see on Tuesday. It will look very bad for her to play all nice with strangers but have nothing to o with erh own dad. I'm sure that will come up on the interview on Monday and someone will say something to her on Tuesday. Maybe she'll do a runner like she did on the tour and just stay 6 minutes or less.  tehe
Waiting for the press to divulge that Meghan identifies as caucasion. It's a shame that people of color look to her as a role model.  bignono

Richard Palmer's being called a racist and threatened by a Meghan fan; a lawyer at that too.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/181182709593/lets-not-forget-the-one-she-defendsidentifies

Umm, no she wouldn't.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/181184508643/richardshe-encourages-them

Oh boy.  bored3  Then again, she's a vapid celebrity, so....
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/181182784173/big-mistake-she-identifies-herself-as
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 01:58:38 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1269 on: December 17, 2018, 01:58:54 am »

Dad will probably get some $$$$ for his TV appearance.

Julia apparently likes flattery
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #1270 on: December 17, 2018, 10:41:50 pm »

Well...can THIS inspire professional respect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFKleWOhehs

Unfortunately, she doesn't even do the "sexy" well. This woman has anything BUT sex appeal.
Whoever casted her in this pitiful commercial wanted everyone to believe that men are dying to have her.

The natural sensual vibe is simply not there - despite all the lascivious insinuations.

This below is naturally sensual. The above is pathetic "sexy wanna be".  When this didn't work, she moved on to "lady wannabe".
Her entire life is a giant "wannabe show". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHDOEfrHCYI

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1271 on: December 18, 2018, 06:01:25 am »

Meghan Markle news: Royal expert claims Duchess cannot settle for 'ARCANE British world'
Speaking to Sky News, Ms Junor claimed Meghan Markle is used to a "very competitive world" and is now struggling to adjust to the Royal Family. The royal expert argued the Duchess of Sussex was not fully aware of how the British Royals operated before marrying Prince Harry earlier this year.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1060346/Meghan-Markle-news-Duchess-of-Sussex-Royal-Family-Prince-Harry-Thomas-Markle

I wonder if Meghan regrets what she’s done to get in this position because she must be gutted to see how Pri, who ‘married’ the Jonas chap and is on the cover of American Vogue, solo. She’s getting worldwide press and living the dream of a celebrity without being a pain to any country or family as Meghan is.

Meghan talks with her confidants and not the royal family to get advice.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/181205593513/interestingin-talks-with-her

She’s feeling the heat of the press but she stated this mess in the first place.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/181205305598/btw-skipp-my-personal-message-to-the-anon

huh
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/181210267583/hermajestythe1queen-skippyisheretostay-ladies

Keep Calm and Carry On
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #1272 on: December 18, 2018, 06:12:47 am »

^ Youth is wasted on the young and royalty on MM.

She misses being in a competitive, cut-throat environment and on the cover of Vogue. Awesome.

Some of us who switched from an old-world, European environment to the socially competitive, cut-throat American craze can surely empathize -  in reverse fashion.

Will someone please send her back where she belongs?

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1273 on: December 18, 2018, 06:18:26 am »

Luxury suite in London: The Meghan Suite.  huh
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/181208468783/luxury-hotel-rooms-kensington-5-star-suite

Prior to her engagement at the retired actors home, I hope the press reminds the public about her body of acting work; the bit parts that she’s engaging in one sexual situation after the other.
 eating cookies

^I’m hoping that she be shipped back to the States this week. It’ll be a great Christmas present to the UK and commonwealth.

Keep Calm and Carry On
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #1274 on: December 18, 2018, 06:36:45 am »

^ Who is Skippy?

― Mark Twain
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1275 on: December 18, 2018, 06:57:04 am »

She’s a tumblr blogger. Felix and Jersey Deanne seems to have stopped posting. The 3 bloggers started posting articles and such that had people questioning the whole Harry/Meghan mess from virtually the beginning.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1276 on: December 18, 2018, 12:34:09 pm »

flower
Meghan Markle in crisis talks at the palace after father Thomas 'enraged' royal staff by begging the Queen to settle family feud
* Palace reportedly 'enraged and yet exhausted' with Duchess of Sussex's father   bored3
The Royal household is allegedly 'enraged and exhausted' with Mr Markle, who claims he sends Meghan text messages 'every day' and has also sent letters to Kensington Palace.
According to The Mirror, palace sources said the royal household had become 'enraged and yet exhausted' with Thomas and believe he has 'gone a step too far' by trying to draw the Queen into the row. 
Kensington Palace declined to comment today.
Speaking from San Diego, Mr Markle said the rift 'can't continue forever' and he would keep trying to connect with his daughter.
He claimed Mr Markle had turned down significantly higher offers from the US media but chose the British programme as he wanted the 'proper chance' to put across his 'side of the story'.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6507155/Duchess-meets-palace-staff-enraged-Thomas-Markle.html
I doubt that the palace stay cares. They just want to know when will this strumpet be leaving.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1277 on: December 18, 2018, 01:54:11 pm »

Isn't there a way of just blocking text messages?

Charles would not want Meghan to leave because it would hurt his "image" as the compassionate father in law. He has gotten a lot of mileage out of it.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1278 on: December 18, 2018, 02:10:16 pm »

HM allegedly told her grand-kids there would never be a divorce allowed, so go figure, Meg is set for HM's life and likely Charles' as well. She isn't going to be broomed out since the press would go nuts over their 'fairy-tale' being a sham and since the BRF live according to the opinions of the press, I am dead certain that there will never be a divorce. It simply will not be tolerated. All that money spent on this woman and the wedding and PR campaign, that is a lot of money invested.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1279 on: December 18, 2018, 02:18:39 pm »

Meghan spoke in fluent Spanish to a resident at the residential Home today.

https://mobile.twitter.com/emynash/status/1075020049642110977?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: