Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 07:45:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2018  (Read 69284 times)
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #1240 on: December 15, 2018, 11:34:18 am »

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/48363218_167308654229056_8777401260111298560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=6342376da578f594560f40cc66ffcb2f&oe=5C95D3E0

looking good meghan!!  flirt

tehe

Two serpents fight one another. I bask in the glow of the conflict.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1241 on: December 15, 2018, 02:34:54 pm »

^ laugh

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1242 on: December 15, 2018, 03:53:18 pm »

I was thinking this could happen. easter-lol

ick
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #1243 on: December 15, 2018, 04:07:51 pm »

easter-lol oh no.  Please no  laugh laugh

stop

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1244 on: December 15, 2018, 04:28:32 pm »

easter-akasha

Madonna and Child - or in her mind, Diana the 2nd Coming and the Christ child.  Shocked
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1245 on: December 15, 2018, 05:29:26 pm »

fellowcanuck

186. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/14 **#12**
The ultimate kneepadding weekly magazine is being paid a monthly fee through a PR company for approximately 10 positive stories per month about this alliterate former actress turned celebrity. Meghan Markle (“People” magazine)

Ok.

Whoa wtf!, this *poo* just came out less than 24 hrs ago!( correct me if this is wrong)

She is done and dusted for real now. Every one is tired of her *poo*.

Source: https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1246 on: December 15, 2018, 05:39:46 pm »

You know, I wonder how taxpayers feel knowing that their money is being spent like this. PR for someone they will never like and second, it's not like all the good press in the world is going to make anything change in her waste of a life. It won't open doors and it's not going to change what she chose to do in her past.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1247 on: December 15, 2018, 05:42:48 pm »

Most of them are not worth the $$$$ spent on their PR. Except the Queen and Anne.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1248 on: December 15, 2018, 05:45:29 pm »

HM and Anne do not need PR and they know that PR is a game no one wins. Meg should have been told to lump it and live with it or get out.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1249 on: December 15, 2018, 05:51:31 pm »

She'll be done and dusted when she's booted out with no baby insurance, no hrh title and no big fat parting check. Until then - lots of revelations but no action from brf. What are they doing? A winter sleep or something?

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1250 on: December 15, 2018, 07:13:35 pm »

Fans Of The Royal Family Are Growing Sick And Tired Of Meghan Markle
The Duchess's popularity is rapidly dwindling.
Although the family portrait of Kate and William is an objectively more professional and traditional photo, you must consider that Meghan-themed content normally outperforms Kate content on Kensington Palace's social media by a considerable amount. All that to say, Meghan followers know: something is up.
And the nature of these reports cuts much deeper than simply criticizing her choice of dress, neckline, or shoes. These negative claims are often aimed at disparaging her character and pointing out its negative effects on the interpersonal relationships in Kensington Palace.
https://www.mtlblog.com/news/entertainment/fans-of-the-royal-family-are-growing-sick-and-tired-of-meghan-markle

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1251 on: December 15, 2018, 07:33:37 pm »

Murks is awful and most people realize that. I have got to give the cambridges credit for a very normal looking card which says we are so normal in a forest setting which was so not what they did last year or the years before. Murks is getting them in a different shape to diss her.

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1252 on: December 16, 2018, 02:10:12 am »

It wouldn't surprise me if this is true.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/181153744683/re-the-its-visit-today-thank-you

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1253 on: December 16, 2018, 02:57:34 am »

It could just as easily be me posting that, (though it wasn't!) I only followed Skippy up to the wedding because I found it hilarious. Got a lot of good laughs out of it. I never posted there.

Not every person hates Meghan and you don't have to be her to write favourable posts about her on Tumblr or Twitter. And lots of people, not just me, do believe that if you constantly 'h*te on someone and fill your heart with loathing constantly for that person, (someone you don't even know,) that it does do bad things to your soul and can result in karma coming back and biting you.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #1254 on: December 16, 2018, 05:57:17 am »

Insiders claim 'fed-up' Meghan is finding it 'frustrating and stressful' not being able to defend herself on social media amid ongoing feud rumours
* Kensington Palace has been plagued with rumours of a rift behind closed doors
* It is said the Duchess of Cambridge and Duchess of Sussex clashed over staff
* An insider claimed this week that Meghan is feeling the strain of rumours
* Once an outspoken feminist, she has shut down all her social media accounts
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6492543/Meghan-Markle-fedup-rumours-Kate-Middleton-feud.html
 bored3  she’s on KP social media accounts as well as on the DM comments and social media accounts if the gossip’s to be believed, not to mention that she also goes through her mouthpiece Mio Scobie to get her crap out.

Goodness, she's a slow one. Being a part of the BRF means that you cannot go online and defend yourself against anyone, even if you do have your own personal Twitter, Instagram or other social media.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1255 on: December 16, 2018, 05:57:21 am »

^^Like her sugars telling me I am a worthless human being and that I should kill myself.  shifty Oh, and I'm a loser, too.  there

I do get that the energy one puts out comes back - it's not a matter of hating her, it's just being numb to the likes of her and Wasty. You get to the point in your life that you are just numb yourself because it's so incomprehensible that these useless, self-serving women get celebrated.  bored3
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #1256 on: December 16, 2018, 06:10:36 am »

^
Our world celebrates and rewards scruple-less frauds who know how to socially climb or work the system to trick their ways to much better stations in life.
Or sell useless crap, entertainment and illusions the masses.

Our world does not celebrate people who produce intrinsic value or who pursue virtue. These are usually used, kept doing the real work, overworked, then taxed to death. 

Once you understand the decay of the world we live in, generally speaking, you will find it easier to wrap your mind around the celebration of these two particular useless women (and others like them). It's not about hating A, B or C person.
It's about understanding the principles of a world turned upside down. These two happen to be symbols of this world - and this is why they are unpalatable.
Otherwise, it is  not worth wasting personal energies to *despise* a particular person. Least of all one that has nothing to do with you in real life.

Think about it. If it wasn't these two - it would be two other vapid frauds.
So hating KM or MM is missing the point.

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1257 on: December 16, 2018, 02:24:41 pm »

^Yes! You have summed it up perfectly.
 thumbsup  flower  thankyou

It rewards, recognizes, encourages,celebrates,etc, etc, etc, vacant frauds and self-serving manipulators who rise up on false values and stepping all over others. I'm at the point in my life that I am so over-saturated with all the hypocrisy, cheapness and unfairness of seeing these charlatans and users getting the rewards in life, that I've become blase.  I see good, worthy and accomplished people get passed over every day, and the only way to react now is to disengage. I have to believe that what goes around comes around, and that the universe will try to sort it out somehow.  bored3  laundry

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1258 on: December 16, 2018, 04:04:24 pm »

^Our world celebrates and rewards scruple-less frauds who know how to socially climb or work the system to trick their ways to much better stations in life.
Or sell useless crap, entertainment and illusions the masses.

Our world does not celebrate people who produce intrinsic value or who pursue virtue. These are usually used, kept doing the real work, overworked, then taxed to death. 

Once you understand the decay of the world we live in, generally speaking, you will find it easier to wrap your mind around the celebration of these two particular useless women (and others like them). It's not about hating A, B or C person.
It's about understanding the principles of a world turned upside down. These two happen to be symbols of this world - and this is why they are unpalatable.
Otherwise, it is  not worth wasting personal energies to *despise* a particular person. Least of all one that has nothing to do with you in real life.

Think about it. If it wasn't these two - it would be two other vapid frauds.
So hating KM or MM is missing the point.

Thank God I am not the only one who sees how messed up this world is; I still cannot believe I live in a world where the dominant culture lionizes women who did God only knows what with those princes to get that ring and I am certain that if their past came out in full, there would be shouts of "jealous haters/snobs" who fancy that Meg and Kate got THE RING so anything they did to get there is somehow okay. Given how vapid William and Harry are, I frankly believe that no one serious or who wanted to be taken seriously would ever want to hang around them.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1259 on: December 16, 2018, 04:50:54 pm »

Great posts. Women like MM, Waity and Camilla are a reflection of the world being upside down where as stated, crashness, low rent values and narcarcism are rewarded by getting their positions and the public's exspected to just accept it. I expected the prestigious British Royal Family to alwas stay above the fray and not get down and dirty with the low rent types of society. I expected that they's be the best to attract the best. They started the decline with their ill treatment of Diana; a woman from an old British noble family who should've been their ideal when looking for a mate. Charles messed up his own legay by choosing Camilla and that ed to Wills marrying his mattress and Harry dumpster diving in his choice of bride. Unlike the others though, Harry's situation's very off and haas ticked people off who do have an issue with Meghan's celebrity ways. I must say that I don't care about the royal family as I did before. They all look powerless and foolish as they seem to be appeasing this low llfe commoner no matter what she does or how she behaves. Unless this is a security service operation as it looks like it is at times to me because things still don't add up, then they're doomed.  eating cookies

Academics accuse Meghan Markle of dropping her feminist beliefs as part of an 'upperclass makeover' to become a more traditional royal
    Duchess of Sussex's feminist work analysed - before and after her wedding
    The campaigner and women's rights activist  has 'been silenced or appropriated by the monarchy' according to a new report  
    Duchess is UN Advocate for Women's Political Participation and Leadership
    However she has not shaken up the monarchy in ways which were imagined
But since her wedding, the Duchess has used her celebrity status to 're-legitimise' the royal family's male monarchical power Laura Clancy and Hannah Yelin from Celebrity Studies said.
They say: 'Markle's activist voice has been either silenced or appropriated by the monarchy: she has quit her acting career, closed down her popular blog and social media accounts for all her online activity to be ciphered through Kensington Palace.
Clancy, lectures in a sociology at Lancaster University and Yelin researches 'celebrity and gender issues' at Oxford Brookes University. The pair accused the Duchess of reversing the good work she had previously done.
They wrote: 'A celebrity (post) feminist such as Markle is of great value to a British monarchy keen to ... mask, or at least deflect attention from, their own intensely problematic relationship with issues of race, gender, class and religion.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6500971/Academics-accuse-Meghan-Markle-dropping-feminist-beliefs-upperclass-makeover.html
They should realize that she was just padding out her CV/resume to look like a well rounded actress. She could care less about them as she's never revisted the orgaizations she's worked with as far as I know. The visists were just to help her image. What should be done is for the UN and charatis to not have entertainers use them for pr and imge building.

The Queen is set to hand the Duchess of Sussex her first royal patronages before Meghan goes on maternity leave in the spring
    The Duchess of Sussex will be handed her first royal patronages in the new year
    Royal patronages sees royals lend their names to organisations and charities
    Meghan recently met with artistic director Rufus Norris of the National Theatre  

The Queen is set to hand the Duchess of Sussex her first royal patronages before Meghan goes on maternity leave in the spring

The Duchess of Sussex will be handed her first royal patronages in the new year
    Royal patronages sees royals lend their names to organisations and charities
    Meghan recently met with artistic director Rufus Norris of the National Theatre  
Discussions are said to be ‘ongoing’ as to what role Meghan will take on, with royal insiders speculating that the former actress could be handed causes that reflect her interest in feminism and the arts.
The Duchess, 37, is reported to have met the Queen for tea at Buckingham Palace, along with her husband Prince Harry, last week to discuss her potential new patronages, with an announcement set to be made by February.
She will then visit each of the charities or organisations ahead of giving birth to the couple’s first child in the spring, according to the Sunday Times.
A Kensington Palace spokesman said they could not comment on what The Duchess of Sussex would receive.
The prestigious role allows members of the Royal Family to provide important publicity work for charities and contribute to a worthy cause.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6500899/The-Queen-set-hand-Duchess-Sussex-royal-patronages.html
Comments:
rose shaw, Derby, United Kingdom, about a minute ago
To Janet, If we have to see the last of her then good riddance to the bewitched Harry. I wish sooner than later. He is of no good use while he lost his being to the c o u g a r.

sweetpie, cheshire, United Kingdom, about a minute ago
Has HM,really lost the plot, I reckon if the queen and Philip were younger marbles would never have got over the door step of Buck house,

PghMom, Pittsburgh, United States, about a minute ago
When will you Brits petition the Queen to get rid of her? How much more of a mockery can she make of the royal family? She's sh it ting all over the monarchy while you guys watch. I'm watching from way over here and we can see it happening. It's like watching a car wreck. Maybe the Queen wants the people to speak up so she can say she tried. Obviously I don't know. But Meghan Markle is just bad news. The whole world knows it.  thumbsup

BabyK, Portree, United Kingdom, 2 minutes ago
I didn'r realize there's a charity that supports talentless women who want to climb to the top over bodies of people they meet along the way. That is what she'll be patron of, right?

« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 04:58:07 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: