Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 02:06:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2018  (Read 69252 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1220 on: December 10, 2018, 09:33:29 pm »

Meghan Markle Makes TIME's Person of the Year Shortlist in 2018

TIME Magazine's Person of the Year shortlist is a hard-hitting compilation of the success stories, and heartbreaking failures, experienced in 2018.
Meghan Markle, who left a Hollywood career to become the Duchess of Sussex earlier this year, has made TIME's Person of the Year shortlist for the first time.
Fellow nominees include the families separated at the U.S. border, Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, and Black Panther director Ryan Coogler.
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a25456755/meghan-markle-time-person-of-the-year-2018-shortlist/
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1221 on: December 10, 2018, 09:38:23 pm »

If TIME Magazine does this, that publication will be finished in terms of credibility. Meg's ego will go through the roof and I am dead sure the BRF will in their own perverse way, be thrilled to have Meg on that cover since many would think that somehow the BRF has 'arrived' at that level in the mainstream.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1222 on: December 10, 2018, 10:13:48 pm »

Meghan looks nice.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1223 on: December 11, 2018, 12:26:05 am »

Probably the royal who craves that title the most is Prince Charles. iMO
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1224 on: December 12, 2018, 01:10:59 pm »

New public engagement for Meghan on 18th December.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/1072793782704312320?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1225 on: December 12, 2018, 01:53:31 pm »

^^I'd say Megan schemed her way into a title in the dirtiest way possible, pun intended. Charles didn't have to do whatever M did to get the title. He was born with it and that's the huge difference.

^^^^ Times is the new Nat Enq - a disgrace to journalism and cheap whoring to whomever pays to make the list.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #1226 on: December 12, 2018, 02:01:45 pm »

Dirtiest way? Harry was and is a willing participant. So why is he ignored. She could not force him to marry her. the man was willing.

Once they marry in they are royals. So Kate and Camilla married in and were not born into it.

I was speaking of the one I think has the biggest ego in the clan, prince Charles who would crave to be Person of the year IMO. Meg has yet to get a giant photo of herself put on a building.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1227 on: December 12, 2018, 03:55:26 pm »

Well she did the impossible in my opinion no matter how she got in and is trying to set herself up as a world spokesperson by this marriage so I can see why Time is choosing her but it just shows you how ridiculous these mags are nowadays. Any woman that got Harry would be in the front of the media especially the first year and a woman who tries to milk it more is going to be noticed by the world. So I think the only thing she really did is get herself in a position to meet him and warm her way in. Any woman who is work oriented would be out and influencing things they care about in her position. Nothing really special about her.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1228 on: December 12, 2018, 04:09:20 pm »

But he did not have to go out with her again.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1229 on: December 12, 2018, 06:01:33 pm »

Meg has yet to get a giant photo of herself put on a building.

She's working on it!!    easter-bunny
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1230 on: December 13, 2018, 05:04:10 pm »

Insiders claim 'fed-up' Meghan is finding it 'frustrating and stressful' not being able to defend herself on social media amid ongoing feud rumours
* Kensington Palace has been plagued with rumours of a rift behind closed doors
* It is said the Duchess of Cambridge and Duchess of Sussex clashed over staff
* An insider claimed this week that Meghan is feeling the strain of rumours
* Once an outspoken feminist, she has shut down all her social media accounts
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6492543/Meghan-Markle-fedup-rumours-Kate-Middleton-feud.html
 bored3  she’s on KP social media accounts as well as on the DM comments and social media accounts if the gossip’s to be believed, not to mention that she also goes through her mouthpiece Mio Scobie to get her crap out.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #1231 on: December 13, 2018, 05:11:29 pm »

I don't believe for one second that someone who was once on social media has all of sudden stopped going online completely, not this narc. If she does then that is the reason for all of the ridiculous behavior, she is doing it on purpose to piss us off.  wopedo
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1232 on: December 13, 2018, 05:23:36 pm »

^^Whatevs, Sparkles.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1233 on: December 13, 2018, 05:37:35 pm »

^ IKR its like yeah whatever Meghan .why don't you do what you have been doing use your friends /mouthpieces to speak for you   ^^ oh megs still have a SM  but its private just like Harry, but what she really wants is public one like she did before 

or better yet have your man-child of a husband throw another tantrum

IMO they should let her have SM set one up, and just disable the comments cause I know she misses it. posting daily mouth pout pics, shoes, food, those SJW quotes, and now baby bump pics
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 05:39:31 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #1234 on: December 13, 2018, 05:59:46 pm »

I bet you all they all have social media accounts, they're just private and with usernames that don't indicate their real names. I know some accounts of some people who supposedly/ officially don't have social media.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1235 on: December 13, 2018, 06:04:17 pm »

I think timing is everything; if Harry had dated and married Meg perhaps ten years ago, I think she would be getting the press and public drooling over her like no other. She would be the new royal version of Oprah and I am dead sure that she would be getting offers from the UN, making grand speeches, and meeting heads of state who would be afraid of being accused of racism. She would have her toadies and she would be living it up. Instead, the world has moved on from being afraid of being called a racist and I am dead sure that if Meg tried to use the threat of it against a head of state, she would get a HUGE smack-down and she would be persona non grata. Same with any kind of royal marriage or even being an admired or liked person, timing is everything. Regrettably Harry decided to mess around one too many times and so he didn't have much of a good rep that would have enabled him to marry Meg and keep his goodwill intact.

Insiders claim 'fed-up' Meghan is finding it 'frustrating and stressful' not being able to defend herself on social media amid ongoing feud rumours
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6492543/Meghan-Markle-fedup-rumours-Kate-Middleton-feud.html
 bored3  she’s on KP social media accounts as well as on the DM comments and social media accounts if the gossip’s to be believed, not to mention that she also goes through her mouthpiece Mio Scobie to get her crap out.

I think she's frustrated that things didn't go the way she thought they would. I believe she thought she would have effortless good press and effortless entree to high level positions and conferences. Then go figure, she ended up not getting it and it's making her crazy that she is preventing from finding outlets for her ambition at every turn.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1236 on: December 13, 2018, 06:19:41 pm »

I think the cries of racism have increased since around 2011. Here in the US that is.

Even when she was only dating harry the Tumblr and DM comments (or some of them) were wishing for a breakup. It's  carried over to after the wedding.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1237 on: December 13, 2018, 08:31:58 pm »

. . . . speaking of social media . . .

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/12/blind-item-9_13.html?spref=fb&fbclid=IwAR1Mg5J3eMESOldlcUelRbqr6y47dnyWFiSLmuOJfisNZQnwe2k6Gq83EhQ
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1238 on: December 13, 2018, 08:42:38 pm »

That's funny! A man running a website that sticks up for Meghan and ticks off Samantha, called Terrelism, has just found out that Tom Markle Snr has subscribed to him, trying to influence the content no doubt.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #1239 on: December 13, 2018, 10:33:36 pm »

Her friend continues working in US Weekly...
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: