Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 05:25:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2018  (Read 69739 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1160 on: November 28, 2018, 02:52:43 pm »

But reports of books do arrive by social media. Those who read the books very often report what they read and what was said. The media provides serializations of the books as well.
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #1161 on: November 28, 2018, 07:01:10 pm »

At least Meghan has been carrying out engagements.  Not like the other bloody one who goes into hibernation as soon as the pregnancy is announced.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1162 on: November 28, 2018, 07:08:41 pm »

^  Well, Meggles is out for as much self promotion and camera time as possible. 
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1163 on: November 28, 2018, 07:19:00 pm »

the royals have to justify their existence by being shown working. She has to have cameras around like the rest of them or it would devolve into never seeing them and someone saying they work behind the scenes.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1164 on: November 28, 2018, 08:30:23 pm »

^ Princess Anne doesn't.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1165 on: November 28, 2018, 08:41:12 pm »

Princess Anne is not in line to succeed directly anymore and hasn't for some time. She has already established herself and has worked steadily for decades. It's not like Anne is new to this and married to the second son of the Prince of Wales.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1166 on: November 29, 2018, 05:05:44 pm »

^ Princess Anne is just as much in line to succeed as Harry is.  She is the monarch's only daughter and is the Princess Royal.

In any event, back to Chicken Legs.  I caught a snippet of her being interviewed on a late night show (American)  Fallon or Kimmel -- she's just all up into herself, wearing a halter top, mini-dress with those chicken legs, and of course she mentions the fact that she interned with the UN or an Embassy or something.  *yawn*.   So the host -- Fallon or Kimmel -- asks her:  "Do you speak Spanish?"   And Megs responds:  "I do now."

So.  Does she?   Does she speak Spanish?   News to me, if she does.     bored3
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1167 on: November 29, 2018, 07:58:22 pm »

This was before she was married, to put this in perspective
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1168 on: November 29, 2018, 08:16:18 pm »

^ Princess Anne is just as much in line to succeed as Harry is.  She is the monarch's only daughter and is the Princess Royal.

In any event, back to Chicken Legs.  I caught a snippet of her being interviewed on a late night show (American)  Fallon or Kimmel -- she's just all up into herself, wearing a halter top, mini-dress with those chicken legs, and of course she mentions the fact that she interned with the UN or an Embassy or something.  *yawn*.   So the host -- Fallon or Kimmel -- asks her:  "Do you speak Spanish?"   And Megs responds:  "I do now."

You know, I find it ironic that these women dress like they're for sale and brag about UN 'work' as if everyone is supposed to take them seriously despite how they dress.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1169 on: November 29, 2018, 08:49:25 pm »

^^ So she could speak Spanish before she got married but lost her ability once she said I do -- for the second or third time?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1170 on: November 29, 2018, 08:51:23 pm »

I thought Kate was the one with the language issue?
SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #1171 on: November 30, 2018, 12:28:11 am »

I can't bear to watch anything of hers but I gather from the comments, I find it fantastic the race thing is still being pushed. She has done nothing except go on a preplanned tour. Every senior Royal has done that for ages....big deal. She is nothing of the black culture here or anywhere the way she was raised and choices she made. She is only looking more black now since the time she was growing up.  This is all so fake it is sickening. But when Disclosure happens, this may change.

Don’t forget the gospel choir and revival tent preacher at the wedding!  If he had been her childhood pastor, that’s one thing.  Hmmm — so why do you suppose they picked HIM specifically? 

She is fake and her every move is calculated and contrived for maximum effect. 
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1172 on: November 30, 2018, 01:05:56 am »

^Oh my gosh you’re right.  It was all such a blur at the time and off tone that I just watched in a kind of stunned silence. The gospel choir and preacher bore no history to her at all.  So contrived.  Honestly.  She’s so obvious.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1173 on: November 30, 2018, 01:30:21 am »

totally true and very contrived. I just don't get why more people don't notice but then again most people don't really care outside of the UK and some Commonwealth places. I get a "so what if she's contrived, who cares" from people. So I keep it to myself and here. She is so do as I say not as I do.

The only constant is change.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #1174 on: November 30, 2018, 01:15:46 pm »

I can't bear to watch anything of hers but I gather from the comments, I find it fantastic the race thing is still being pushed. She has done nothing except go on a preplanned tour. Every senior Royal has done that for ages....big deal. She is nothing of the black culture here or anywhere the way she was raised and choices she made. She is only looking more black now since the time she was growing up.  This is all so fake it is sickening. But when Disclosure happens, this may change.

Exactly. I'm really trying to figure out the work she does that some speak of, especially that's apparently so much more work then Kate does.

There's nothing. In fact, her "work" looks just like Kate's. Nothing but appearances at black tie and dinner party type award givings and entertainment events that apparently is supposed to pass as work. Other than that she's doing much of nothing also.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1175 on: November 30, 2018, 01:54:06 pm »

^Oh my gosh you’re right.  It was all such a blur at the time and off tone that I just watched in a kind of stunned silence. The gospel choir and preacher bore no history to her at all.  So contrived.  Honestly.  She’s so obvious.

There was a scandal with the governement and visas to commonwealth citizens. I think they let them have this kind of wedding to say we are not like that. And second if things go bad they cannot say the RF was not accommodating.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1176 on: November 30, 2018, 02:36:49 pm »

^Undoubtedly.  It sure was in your face obvious, tho.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1177 on: November 30, 2018, 02:38:04 pm »

They are just trying to hang on to their wealth and power which they have in abundance. If they really cared give up some millions to give Black UK citizens scholarships and such instead of such expensive clothes and parties.

The only constant is change.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1178 on: November 30, 2018, 02:41:26 pm »

^Thats the issue, really.  All of this showy stuff is good optics but where is she within the black community historically?  Nowhere that I can find.

Incidentally, the bishop at the wedding service is from my diocese in California and really thinks he's a big movie star now.  There are some major issues with him lately being pretty obnoxious.  He even tried to get paid for attending a service above their usual coverages.   Embarrassed

Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1179 on: November 30, 2018, 03:14:34 pm »

^ Oh, Yooper, nothing about that wedding had any personal connection with Meggles.  We were all living her childhood fantasy with her, doncha know?    bored3

Anyway, back to her speaking Spanish!   sigh    Go to 2:14 on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EM2xi5Jnd0

She specifically states that she speaks Spanish.  I'm thinking that if Meggs really could speak a language other than English and phone sex, that this would be trumpeted as something wonderful by her PR and she would be demanding trips to Spanish-speaking countries to show off.   Yes? 

And, oh, those stork legs!  Why she thinks showcasing that part of her body is doing her any favors is beyond me. . . . .
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: