Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 09:07:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2018  (Read 67839 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1080 on: November 19, 2018, 05:42:15 pm »

flower
'I have no dirt to spill!' Chrissy Teigen reveals 'gorgeous' Meghan Markle was 'lovely' to work with on Deal or No Deal - and admits she is still a big 'fan' of the Duchess
* Chrissy, 32, revealed she briefly worked with Meghan, 37, on the hit game show
* Both women modeled for the show before Meghan moved onto Suits
* In an interview with Mail On Sunday, Chrissy said people always want the 'dirt' on her time with Meghan during the show
* But Chrissy had no information to spill and describes Meghan as 'gorgeous'
* The mom-of-two also praised the Duchess of Sussex on her new cookbook  
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6406243/Chrissy-Teigen-reveals-worked-Meghan-Markle-briefly-Deal-No-Deal.html
She’s secured her own meal ticket in her husband so she’s only using Meghan to get pr for her newest cookbook.  She do and say anything to get press attention. bored3
Comments:
lazins, la, United States, 7 minutes ago
You two were nobodies before getting the men. Just opportunists. Both terrifically annoying, talentless and over rated.
DARAGLOSSSS, Expat in NYC, United States, 10 minutes ago
They were both z list briefcase girls who nabbed rich men. I¿m guessing by Chrissy Nekkid photos she has some connections to so ho house as well

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1081 on: November 19, 2018, 05:44:04 pm »

^^^ I had to look it up and you're right! Lainey confirming the tiara story speaks absolute volumes!! She also lays out perfectly why so many courts tend to be problematic.
Surprised Lainey confirms the tiara story, as she was (is?) M's mouthpiece.
https://www.laineygossip.com/prince-harry-and-meghan-markles-wedding-tiara-drama/51272?celebrityId=29056

^^ Funny, Meggy likes to leak, now she's unhappy about negavtive leaks about her?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1082 on: November 19, 2018, 06:01:18 pm »

Looks like the press is finally turning.
Meghan’s strange six months as a ‘royal’ by E! News; an American cable tv gossip news site that usually does dumb fluffy articles on her.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/180279990948/this-is-feeling-quite-sarcasticand-given-the

Palace aides requesting Meghan dress less Hollywood.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/180280119388/look-who-is-in-*female dog*-mode
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 06:04:49 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1083 on: November 19, 2018, 07:09:26 pm »

Well at least she's getting some advice now. She needs to learn.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1084 on: November 19, 2018, 07:51:47 pm »

^ Or, rather, these articles are coming out now because she will not take advice. 

Narcissists do not take advice.  They know everything.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #1085 on: November 20, 2018, 02:26:19 am »

She won;t listen- she know everything. Just ask her. Tongue
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1086 on: November 20, 2018, 07:12:01 am »

^^^ I had to look it up and you're right! Lainey confirming the tiara story speaks absolute volumes!! She also lays out perfectly why so many courts tend to be problematic.
Surprised Lainey confirms the tiara story, as she was (is?) M's mouthpiece.
https://www.laineygossip.com/prince-harry-and-meghan-markles-wedding-tiara-drama/51272?celebrityId=29056

^^ Funny, Meggy likes to leak, now she's unhappy about negavtive leaks about her?

I dont know if she was ever her mouthpiece but I thought Lainey would be more into Meghan than she is.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1087 on: November 20, 2018, 05:59:29 pm »

^ I thought she was, because: wasn't M leaking via Lainey when she was still in Canada?
I too am suprised at Lainey's honesty, I thought she'd suck up to M, but nope!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1088 on: November 20, 2018, 08:36:11 pm »

^ I didnt follow Lainey at the time so I dont know. She was always talking about Harry future wife and I thought she would have loved that it ended up being someone in her circle but I never saw her as hyped as when Kate married.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1089 on: November 20, 2018, 08:46:44 pm »

^ I'm not too certain either, I didn't follow too closely Embarrassed
Interesting indeed that Lainey who knows M wasn't/ isn't as enthused with M as she seems to be or have been with K.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1090 on: November 20, 2018, 08:54:34 pm »

Lainey, she goes up and down when it comes to Meghan post I notice a change after the blind item she posted  didn't offer a ride and people outside of Royal talk figure the BI was about Kate and Meghan then a pic came out with Lainey, Jessica M, Ben M and Meghan having dinner and that Ben and Lainey worked together at Etalk Canada  . IMO I still think she getting lil info about Meghan via Ben or Jessica, but now she not being so obvious about it.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1091 on: November 20, 2018, 09:05:54 pm »

Well it was obvious she was getting info and I even thought she could have been invited.

But she was very hyped with Kate and I thought it would be the same with Meghan. And it seems she likes her and talks how the Cambs want the attention and all that... but I thought she would be more into it. I thought she would be a super fan and super defensive about her but it doesnt seem that way.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1092 on: November 21, 2018, 06:07:28 pm »

Meghan’s American tv documentary airs 22nd November, 9:00pm.
Revealed: How Meghan spends DAYS preparing her speeches and insists on writing them herself rather than leaving the work to royal aides
* ABC News special Meghan’s New Life: The Real Princess Diaries airs tomorrow
* Royal editor Omid Scobie reveals how Meghan carried handwritten notes in Fiji
* Wrote speech on women's education herself and spent days preparing
* Duchess is described as 'feminist princess of our dreams' in documentary
And it's not just the preparation that's unusual, but also the subject matter Meghan chose to tackle in Fiji and later in an another speech in Wellington where she spoke about women's empowerment.
Vanity Fair's Michelle Ruiz told the documentary: 'In these times and for this family it is pushing the envelope to give speeches on feminism.
'It's certainly something the Queen doesn't do, nor does Kate Middleton do. Meghan is the feminist princess of our dreams.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6413313/How-Meghan-spends-DAYS-preparing-speeches.html
Basically, she’s a narc who’s taking orders from no one. She’s operating outside of the royal family and the Firm.
Just looking at the video that’s in the article tells me this should be comedy gold. She’s a celebrity who’s doing what celebrities do and that’s basically what the commentators on the program are responding to and not a member of the royal family who have to stay neutral in a lot of things.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 06:16:43 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1093 on: November 21, 2018, 06:48:24 pm »

I'm watching this for sure. I am dead sure that it'll be something worth watching and I'll laugh.

I wonder if Meg and her fans are aware that she can make all the speeches she wants, but she will never be taken seriously by those in power. She has no effect on policy and she has no effect on what decisions are made. I am dead sure that she is unaware of this, but one day awareness will take over. She no longer even has her UN position and no longer has any chance of getting one at a better level, or even her old one.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1094 on: November 22, 2018, 12:49:51 am »

She paid someone to write her blog. But that was small time and she may want control of her world speeches. But most likely she gets help on those even if she wants to control the speech more than others. I would guess there is much fluff to them as  I've heard her talk and am not impressed with her content. Beware of her, she says one thing and acts like another.  That is mixed messages to the public. That is never good.

The only constant is change.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1095 on: November 22, 2018, 01:13:45 pm »

Their staff (PR) definitely goes over her speeches, she might want more control and maybe has it or is given the illusion of that, but no efing way is she writing and delivering her speeches all on her own.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1096 on: November 22, 2018, 02:16:32 pm »

How can you be a feminist and married into the BRF please explain it to me.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1097 on: November 22, 2018, 02:33:51 pm »

I don't see her being part of the royal family as she's done her own thing since day one. Maybe they allow it to see how a modernized, in a tacky celebrity way, would go over with the public since that's what people want she they say that the royal family needs changing. She's a low rent woman who's done nothing of worth since she arrived on the scene. Her book launch was a failure as it didn't reach expectations and the pr games that she plays further inks the royal family into the gutter as the casual viewer sees her as part of the family. Now Time magazine has the nerve to actually consider her worthy to be Person of the Year. She's done nothing to derserve that consideration because it's the royal family who's allowing her behavior.
I don't understand the fawning that Americans have over the royal family. It makes no sense since there was a war to get away from all of that and be independent from British rule. Often times the American press gets it all wrong just like they have with this special on Megahn that airs today. GMA had a segment regarding how Meghan's modernizing the monarchy.  bored3 If anything, the royal family's using her and her tacky celebrity ways to get the attention of the younger generation who now think the royal family's interesting. Now she looks more foolish trying to compete with Waity who's going to have the full protection and backing of the royal family and Briish press as she's the future of the monarchy, so it should be apparent that this floozy's time should be over and booted back to the states.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqdMPrHldSH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vfeog7f3r7zd

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1098 on: November 22, 2018, 03:03:10 pm »

If the goal was to rope in the younger generation, it failed. Younger people are busy living their lives and trying to find some kind of security for themselves. Second, Meg is like Emma Watson and all those dolt brained celebrity feminists who yammer about empowerment while posing in their panties for magazine covers.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1099 on: November 22, 2018, 03:15:31 pm »

NO matter how any of them try, they can't modernize the antiquated monarchy. NOne of them. IMO.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: