Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 09:03:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2018  (Read 67834 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1060 on: November 11, 2018, 11:40:27 am »

^^Yes, she did and then she moved to the side so that the cameras capture Meg and her sizing look.
^ I disagree. I think Camz is in the perfect position to be high and mighty. If Diana didn't oust her she would have happily been the mistress with perks. Just like Philip had a separate family but no one dared oust his mistresses. Camz is in the perfect position to judge Megan because she's in it for love, not for titles, not for fame while Meg is a bad actress not only on the tiny show she was at but in real life too and can't fake an in love look. Same with Harry - terrible actor.

As for Charles needing Meg for his happy family, please. He booted her off his garden party. Will spilled that KP will be booting the duo during their very successful Aussie tour and after yet another see through dress. Yes, DM and Sun print how happy they all are with this narc invader but the reality seems to be much different. Looking at the twitter video again - yep, Camz is a better actress.

Charles wants the image of happy families I doubt he would be "booting out" his daughter in law. His spin now talks about the great dad who was so supportive and close to Meghan. He probably pays big bucks for the PR and would not want to jeopardize his image of "loveable" old guy who  has mellowed out.

WIlliam and Harry may have separate offices which I think is a good thing, then both could do different things and have different causes.

Camilla is a better "nothing" and she will see it if she IMO outlives Charles.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1061 on: November 14, 2018, 04:23:34 pm »

Found this whilst trawling around yesterday.  Quite interesting.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-so-many-people-*despise*-Meghan-Markle/answer/Jenna-Stark-2?ch=1&share=9c93ad9c&srid=hUtX3
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1062 on: November 15, 2018, 01:31:17 pm »

I don't know if yours was a broken link but here goes:

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-so-many-people-*despise*-Meghan-Markle

Some of the responses are hilarious. Yes, we are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous.  bored3
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 01:47:34 pm by YooperModerator » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1063 on: November 15, 2018, 01:52:36 pm »

I've tried to get these ^ and ^^ links to work but because of our autocorrect logarithm it's impossible.

I can only suggest that you search for  "Quora why do people h#te Meghan Markle" (without the # sign in the offending word). It is good reading.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1064 on: November 15, 2018, 03:18:59 pm »

Well everyone in that family is to be jealous of if you are thinking of the wealth, attention, privilege etc that is given to that family and people associated with them. But the Murks is basically trash that got in and that might make people not so much jealous but flabbergasted and disgusted combined with jealousy.

The only constant is change.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1065 on: November 15, 2018, 03:44:18 pm »

I think Meg is going to become the Marie Antoinette of this generation; the entire system of pre-revolutionary France was corrupt, but Marie Antoinette was the scapegoat, the epitome of the mess the nation's finances were in. Marie's own spending and neglect of her duties didn't help as well, especially her flouting protocol. Meg is literally playing right into the hands of any republican propagandist and while the entire BRF is an excessive mess, Meg is the the one everyone is focusing on. However, the BRF isn't aware that leaving Meg to fend for herself won't help since if Meg goes down, all the rest of them go down with her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1066 on: November 16, 2018, 02:32:57 pm »

That is an interesting take on her. Off with her head! Who said that... the Queen of Hearts?

The only constant is change.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1067 on: November 18, 2018, 12:21:30 pm »

Getting up at 5am, bombarding aides with texts and her eyebrow-raising fashion: Palace insiders reveal how Hurricane Meghan is shaking up the Royals six months after the wedding

The House of Windsor welcomed Meghan Markle into the fold six months ago
    The new Duchess of Sussex has wasted no time in putting her stamp on The Firm
    She has proved to be less of a breath of fresh air and more of a whirlwind

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6401489/Palace-insiders-reveal-Hurricane-Meghan-shaking-Royals.html

imo this doesn't sound complimentary, more entitled and high maintenance.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1068 on: November 18, 2018, 12:26:59 pm »

Maybe they havent announced her patronages because she wants something nog relaistic to her role. I wonder if there were more what meghan wants she gets from harry.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1069 on: November 18, 2018, 01:08:25 pm »

^^ Yes I agree.   What does Megs have to do that she has to bounce out of bed making demands other than being a diva?  Ridiculous.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1070 on: November 18, 2018, 02:32:20 pm »

^Seriously.  Get up whenever you like but wait at least a year before throwing your weight around.  Besides, doesn't she know that most BRF energy is spent in a constant power struggle and on a popularity contest?  Silly Sparkles.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1071 on: November 18, 2018, 02:50:46 pm »

^^Probably only time she can tweet and report all those mean and nasty racist posts.  bored3
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1072 on: November 18, 2018, 03:16:29 pm »

Getting up at 5am, bombarding aides with texts and her eyebrow-raising fashion: Palace insiders reveal how Hurricane Meghan is shaking up the Royals six months after the wedding

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6401489/Palace-insiders-reveal-Hurricane-Meghan-shaking-Royals.html

I think Meg acts like this to be taken seriously; she wishes to do all the things that high level executives do, minus actually doing something serious. She isn't Anna Wintour and she is certainly NOT doing stuff that is earth shattering or world changing. She has no business acting like she is some high level exec used to ungodly hours.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1073 on: November 18, 2018, 04:00:12 pm »

She haunts the London streets early mornings and the lay people are unaware that Diana 2nd is walking amongst them. She wants to understand her subjects.  shifty

It's hard work coming down from one's high, mighty position and understand the unwashed masses. She's helping the RF in ways we all haven't been able to appreciate - she's a link to a new generation, or maybe just to a few hung-over partyers that have been forgotten by an uncaring society.

Come on, people, we can learn from all this.  hug  dontknow  oooh

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1074 on: November 18, 2018, 04:07:37 pm »

^ tehe

^^I've worked with jerks like that, KF.  Always, always, always, Middle Management types that accomplish nothing other than disdain from those who actually get the work done.  The highest level execs are up at ungodly hours, too, but are actually in control of the issues or decision makers.  People like Sparkles, trying to impress everyone with all kinds of flying text edicts, questions and 4am emails are nothing but time wasters and royal pains in the a$$.

Once in a great while they get "promoted out" to be someone else's headache but there's a sell by date on this dance to the bottom.  Resentment brings them down every singe time.

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1075 on: November 18, 2018, 06:24:25 pm »

flower I can totally relate, Yooper. I could write a book on middle-management suck-ups and idiots - dealing with the issue through grievance right now.  sauer Yet, they are really hard to fight, they have upper management on their side and will fight tooth and nail to deny promotions to worthy, hard-working employees. The suck-ups really do get ahead - they win the battles, but it's up to the rest of us to win the wars.

But that is a little off topic - but relating to Markle, she really wants to get ahead based on other's people's merits. Those who truly help the down-trodden; who put in the countless hours doing the truly charitable work, get short-changed and MeAgain expects to take all the glory. She's not fooling anybody and I doubt other royals who value their patronages are going to give them up if say Ms. Narc wants to take them over.  bignono
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1076 on: November 18, 2018, 08:19:30 pm »

I think that the problem with Meg is that she hasn't stayed in one place, at one job, with one man for longer than 2 years, except for when she haven't received what she wanted from the role she plays. Charities need dedication, or so I've heard.

Also, I am not sure brf will support her jet setting idea of being part of a charity. M is in UK now, she should get a UK project to support.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #1077 on: November 18, 2018, 09:20:33 pm »

I think Meg acts like this to be taken seriously; she wishes to do all the things that high level executives do, minus actually doing something serious. She isn't Anna Wintour and she is certainly NOT doing stuff that is earth shattering or world changing. She has no business acting like she is some high level exec used to ungodly hours.
Some comments:
SANDRA, Paris, France, 4 hours ago
She will not put herself in front of Camilla, she is not crazy, she knows that she would not make the weight. By cons she will try to manipulate Charles to get what she wants, because she knows she has no chance with William and Kate. In the near future, it will be the women (Kate, Camilla, Meghan, the queen, and Kate's mom) who will play the chess game, the boys (Charles, William, Harry) are going to be just spectators !! !

SteffiM, San Francisco, United States, 5 hours ago
The announcement that Wills an Harry are forming separate offices is a red flag things are not going smoothly. Then the story just released that the Queen was ticked when Meghan demanded a tiara and Harry pitched a fit when Queen said NO. I bet the Royal insiders despise this pushy woman already.

KB, England, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
Sounds to me like Meghan has always got her own way, since childhood. She is arrogant enough to believe that she can 'shake up' the British Royal Family with a click of the finger and a nod of the head. Who does she think she is? I resent every penny spent on this chancer, who believes herself to literally be better than anyone else. The Queen and Charles need to man up and put her back in her box. She appears to be out of control and Harry seems like a frightened little mouse who is terrified of losing her, so he lets her run riot.

JackkieB, BURTON, United Kingdom, 26 minutes ago
It seems obvious Harry and Meghan have been told that they cannot move next door to William and Kate. The story that the Gloucesters won't move and Harry and Meghan want to get away from KP anyway are spin. So what has she done that makes her such a persona non grata? Add to that them being seated almost behind the curtains, and her very publicly put on a separate balcony on Remembrance Day, plus her aide leaving abruptly yet being highly praised by the Royals? Meghan is definitely being given frozen out.

blackcat, Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
It could be that the freezing out has already started, Prince Harry and Meghan were all set to move into a large apartment next to William and Kate, the minor royals living there were supposed to be happy to down size, to make way, now that's all off, supposedly they don't want to move after all, or, is it that William and Kate don't want to live next to Harry and his wife, if stories of Meghan upsetting Kate are to be believed , such a shame as William and Harry and Kate had always seemed to get on so well.

From what i read i dont think harry and meghan will like st james palace...
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1078 on: November 18, 2018, 09:31:39 pm »

Kate and Meghan were never super friendly. Remember the lainey story, Kate didnt help Meghan getting to the supermarket in thr car even though they were going to the same place.

And Lainey also approved the tiara story....

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1079 on: November 19, 2018, 04:23:01 pm »

Meghan’s wondering who’s leaking?
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/180275301083/meghan-markle-targeted-by-spy-within-kensington

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: