Royal Gossip
November 21, 2018, 06:40:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2018  (Read 46632 times)
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1020 on: October 31, 2018, 08:20:03 pm »

She's really not that cute. I mean she's okay but no Beauty

The only constant is change.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1021 on: October 31, 2018, 11:09:30 pm »

^No.  She doesn’t qualify for beauty status and especially not natural beauty.  This is with a lot of work, too.  She has more of a ‘presence’ and, to me, it’s got a little intimidation factor to it.  If I worked for her, for instance, she’d be the scary boss, all “her way or the highway”.

I haven’t seen warm, kind, unselfish, non-manipulative Nutmeg yet which is where real beauty resides.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1022 on: October 31, 2018, 11:13:33 pm »

She looks very average and plain, actually, for all the work she's had done and all the British taxpayer money she's spending like toilet paper.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1023 on: November 06, 2018, 01:40:10 pm »

Is Meghan Markle Allowed to Vote in the Midterm Elections Now That She's a Royal?

As she powered towards the finishing line of her 16-day tour Down Under last week, Meghan Markle made a passionate speech about women’s right to vote.

Now, as America goes to the polls in Tuesday’s crucial midterm elections, has the Duchess of Sussex carried out her right to vote back in the U.S.?

Meghan, 37, who is currently going through the years-long process of applying for British citizenship, can still vote in her home country. And her speech last week echoed what she had written on her former lifestyle blog, The Tig, back in November 2016, when the former Suits star spoke out about the importance of voting in a post titled, “Because You Must.”

“The right to vote is something for which blood, sweat, and tears have been shed; the struggle was endless for us to have this liberty,” wrote Meghan, who was filming her legal drama in Toronto at the time.

https://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-vote-midterm-elections/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1024 on: November 06, 2018, 01:44:53 pm »

She looks very average and plain, actually, for all the work she's had done and all the British taxpayer money she's spending like toilet paper.

Harry and William did not exactly select raving beauties.
The burning question that I still have is if she's spending money why is there not a limit put on it? She's not in charge of the family. HM is.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #1025 on: November 06, 2018, 03:08:01 pm »

^No.  She doesn’t qualify for beauty status and especially not natural beauty.

True.  I thought at the beginning of Suits, she was a cute girl.  She has lost whatever she had then.   But her chicken legs weren't on display on Suits . . . and then she took her shoes off Down Under and I saw her feet.   Nightmares!!   nervous

No, although Kate is looking quite attractive compared with Megs. 
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1026 on: November 06, 2018, 03:19:04 pm »

Is anyone a raving beauty in that family? Well the difference between the women currently in the family is classy v. tacky and Megs is the winner of the latter hands down.

dianab
Duchess

« Reply #1027 on: November 06, 2018, 03:25:43 pm »

The money that Meghan spends is from Duchy of Cornwall - Charles who controls it and leaks it to press.

^No.  She doesn’t qualify for beauty status and especially not natural beauty.

True.  I thought at the beginning of Suits, she was a cute girl.  She has lost whatever she had then.   But her chicken legs weren't on display on Suits . . . and then she took her shoes off Down Under and I saw her feet.   Nightmares!!   nervous

Kate has a finer face than Meghan (or Chelsy for this matter). With make-up Kate looks much better than Meghan. At her wedding, it was obvious how Meghan is a plain-looking woman, at least, that's which i saw.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1028 on: November 06, 2018, 05:02:40 pm »

^No.  She doesn’t qualify for beauty status and especially not natural beauty.

True.  I thought at the beginning of Suits, she was a cute girl.  She has lost whatever she had then.   But her chicken legs weren't on display on Suits . . . and then she took her shoes off Down Under and I saw her feet.   Nightmares!!   nervous

Kate is rather plain and wears too much makeup. Megs oddly looks somewhat like Pippa IMO anyway. I never thought Kate a raving beauty.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 05:06:44 pm by sandy » Logged
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #1029 on: November 06, 2018, 05:59:48 pm »

^ Megs gets homlier every day, it seems.  Harry is rapidly losing his hair and Megs is losing whatever cuteness she had cultivated in her acting days.  Losing her hair and having to wear wigs doesn't help.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1030 on: November 06, 2018, 06:23:09 pm »

Neither K nor M are beauties. One would think that the titles and the money would attract the beauties to these princes but no.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1031 on: November 06, 2018, 09:14:14 pm »

I am sure the princes had beauties after them but they made their choice. Can't imagine what PH was thinking.

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1032 on: November 07, 2018, 02:26:12 am »

Or deals were made with desperate, shoddy gold-diggers and gauche-climbing narcissists.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1033 on: November 07, 2018, 03:05:40 am »

I am sure the princes had beauties after them but they made their choice. Can't imagine what PH was thinking.

Each prince thought they could do better; each prince thought that their aristo peers were vapid idiots, since after all, that is what the press was telling them. Their entire sense of reality is dictated by a tabloid headline or a columnists opinion.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1034 on: November 07, 2018, 05:42:29 am »

^^ That's the big mistake. You don't negotiate with a gold digger or a narc. You boot them out with a restraining order.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1035 on: November 07, 2018, 05:52:42 am »

I think a lot of men are (for some reason) increasingly stupid these days; they mistakenly think you can reason with the out of control or deranged and clearly neither prince took a hard look at the info that security surely showed them. You can't fix narcs, you can't reason with them, and you can't convince them to back off. The only way to deal with them is to lock up securely and also consult with police and protect yourself. It's ugly, but clearly that is the reality. I believe Harry's friends who introduced them thought Meg would just be a temporary fling, a fun time in bed, but the crazy wench is smarter. I sometimes think Harry's friends must be dumbfounded that a fun girl in bed managed to get the ring (despite the fact that it did end up happening with Camilla and Kate and other women throughout history).

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #1036 on: November 07, 2018, 01:47:26 pm »

IMO one thing that ruined MM’s looks, at least for me, is that she had so much work done on her face; work that was obviously intended to take away the appearance of her natural ethnicity.   Women of color can be so strikingly beautiful, but not once they start with nose surgery et al.  Same goes for women of any color.

Women need to accept who they are.

My humble tuppence  flower

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1037 on: November 07, 2018, 02:02:05 pm »

I don't think she had nose surgery. Someone who had it would not want what she has now. Just my thoughts. It looks too "normal" and is not a Meg Ryan botched nose job look. I do think that biracial people do not always need to have skin lightened.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1038 on: November 07, 2018, 02:15:21 pm »

^Oh, please.  Of course she had a nose job.

https://goo.gl/images/qiukSS

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1039 on: November 07, 2018, 02:17:09 pm »

Why would anybody get a nose job with the "turn up" look? Is there a view from the side for the before photos? When I see Hollywood nose jobs they looks a little too "perfect" or botched.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: