Royal Gossip
October 23, 2018, 06:52:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2018  (Read 40823 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2018, 09:17:26 pm »

Yep, he did amd.he did not say goodbye to her. Watch towards the end and especially PC's body language.

https://globalnews.ca/video/4223602/prince-harry-meghan-markle-attend-garden-party-for-prince-charles
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

This is what it sounds like

« Reply #101 on: May 26, 2018, 09:44:49 pm »

^^

Thank you & Yooper so much!  Hi

I watched the entire video, and the only thing I saw out of line was the sashaying walk.  And I think she’s likely 3.5 months preggers.  I am a refreshingly (ha ha) casual American, so perhaps I am missing how she is off the mark. Wonder what Camilla leaned in to say?  Relaying Charles’s orders, apparently!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2018, 09:59:02 am »

Meghan’s magic touch: How the new Duchess of Sussex has healed the wounds of the warring Windsors and helped Prince Harry finally bury the hatchet with Charles

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5775443/How-new-Duchess-Sussex-healed-wounds-warring-Windsors.html#ixzz5GgtT9CSV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2018, 10:18:20 am »

^ laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh  Healed the "warring windsors"  -  surely them mean created a bigger "warring windsor" family than it was already.  Evidenced by the way chucky had her thrown out of the garden party, HM´s face, and the faces of other members of the rf at the nuptials, all told their own story.  Not one of the royals is interested in her, other than dork haza. Jeeprs, they lies they are pushing out.  Would any family want one of their younger generation to marry into the markle family, they are so dysfunctional it is untrue.  They don´t know a lie from the truth, make up stories, then make up another story that is another lie.  I know the rf lie like crazy, and maybe they are drug barons from behind the scenes, but by jingo the murkle lot take the biscuit for low end dysfunctional.  Do these pulications actually realise the public are well aware of murky, her mean, unpleasant ways, her arrogance, the lies, you name it.  Her association with Soho House, too many things to list.   The media must think the public are brain dead, what an insult to our intelligence.  She has caused no end of trouble for the rf, and I have no doubt they are sick to the back teeth with her.  Why they let her in I will never know, haza has to have some bad hold over the rf, because no way do that family want her.  They don´t have to tell us that, we can see from their body language, their faces and their distance from her.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2018, 02:47:53 pm »

^^ I think that's the biggest load of bs I've seen so far. sly
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2018, 03:16:40 pm »

''' Obviously written by Megsie's camp.  They are getting wild and desperate.   bored3
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2018, 05:05:01 pm »

TALK OF THE TOWN: India sees Meghan as the new Diana after she visited Mumbai women's charity wearing traditional dress
Meghan was visiting a Mumbai women’s charity – the Myna Mahila Foundation – in January 2017.
Myna, which provides sanitary products for women in India and tackles taboo issues such as menstrual hygiene, was one of seven charities nominated for gift donations by the couple.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5775405/India-sees-Meghan-new-Diana.html#ixzz5GiZGt53K
This is the trip she tried to get out of citing security reasons since she's been dating Harry.
She has been forced to delay the trip to India for charity work amid security concerns now that she is dating a prince.
The actress was due to fly there later this month with children's charity World Vision, for whom she is an ambassador.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098294/Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-Meghan-Markle-postpones-planned-two-week-charity-trip-India-security-fears.html#ixzz5Gic6V3Pi
The press is really ticking people off by bringing Diana into it. Diana has her faults but she was liked by the people because of her kindness and generosity unlike Meghan, who's only about what she wants and thinks she deserves. How and why she's where she is will come out and no one will come to her defense.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 05:13:03 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
marion
Duchess

« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2018, 09:09:46 pm »

This is more like the real murky
https://trad-news.blogspot.com/2018/05/uk-royal-family-now-essentially-dead.html?m=1
Val
Princess

« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2018, 09:31:11 pm »

^

What a horror story and worse things coming out daily but are we surprised.  Poor dumb Harry has been taken in hook line and sinker.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #109 on: May 28, 2018, 01:55:16 am »

They really are laying it on thick with the sugar articles this week. It's only been a week since the wedding. You would think they'd still be talking about that. I didn't expect them to default to the articles about charities, new homes and life inside the four walls until well into the summer.

Did the press follow this same narrative when W&K were married?

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #110 on: May 28, 2018, 01:58:16 am »

^yeah some of these article are almost the same as the did for Kate and William  just changed the names to Meghan and Harry .

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #111 on: May 30, 2018, 01:40:38 pm »

How Meghan Markle Is Diving Into Duchess Life: 'She's Stoked'

It's been just over 11 days since Meghan Markle wed Prince Harry in a fairy tale ceremony at Windsor Castle, and her transformation into the Duchess of Sussex already appears to be complete.

She debuted her new royal look — complete with polished side chignon (bye-bye, messy bun!) — during a Buckingham Palace garden party on May 22. And with the royal wedding behind her, Meghan is now ready for the real work to begin.

“She’s not going to want to be a quiet princess and simply open hospitals or cut ribbons,” a royal insider tells PEOPLE in this week’s cover story.https://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-diving-into-duchess-life/

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2018, 03:35:20 pm »

Found these two on social media.  One is from February, and a recent one.  First one quite long and he uses a lot of other people in it, but i get the point.  Bit hard going at times.....

February
http://chrisspivey.org/who-is-meghan-markle/

May
http://chrisspivey.org/more-meghan-markle/

Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #113 on: May 30, 2018, 03:40:37 pm »

^All I get when I click on those links is "Your access to this site has been limited".  Weird, never been to that site.

I haven't played since I stopped
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #114 on: May 30, 2018, 03:54:23 pm »

^^ GB, that makes for some very spooky reading.  Especially if true  nervous

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2018, 05:06:53 pm »

^^^^
All this enthusiasm about hitting the ground running, etc.  sounds very similar to what was written about Kate after her wedding.  I'll believe it when I see it.  How will Meghan do this if she and Harry want to start a family asap?  I know that work and motherhood aren't mutually exclusive, but she has an immense learning curve before she can do a good job.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2018, 08:06:41 pm »

^ Starting with the dress code and the washing of the wig before n event.

Here's the cashed links.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Sdk5RUQAiJ8J:chrisspivey.org/who-is-meghan-markle/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5FZyDfV5fwMJ:chrisspivey.org/more-meghan-markle/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Great finds gingerboy. Just like the other site where the Alice in Wonderland and the Masonic signs are discussed, these articles are WoW.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2018, 09:23:26 pm »

Amal Clooney is helping 'pal Meghan Markle settle into London life following wedding to Prince Harry'
And Amal Clooney is now reportedly helping the newly appointed Duchess Of Sussex settle into London life, according to People magazine.
The human rights lawyer, 40, has forged a 'natural friendship' with Meghan following her move to the UK, and is said to be doing what she can to make sure she feels comfortable in the British capital.
Comments
cocokarip, alwayssunny, United States, 12 minutes ago
just wriggling through and climbing those social ladders like a little leech.
New218
Anative, Sauvie Island, United States, 6 minutes ago
Yes Amal and George are blatant social climbers. They're nothing in the U.S.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5788381/Amal-Clooney-helping-pal-Meghan-Markle-settle-London-life-following-wedding-Prince-Harry.html
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 09:31:32 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #118 on: May 31, 2018, 03:10:10 pm »

The meaning of beige tights: they show what the Windsors will do to Meghan
The Duchess of Sussex isn’t bringing her plucky Americanness to the royals, as many had hoped. Instead, they are forcing their flesh-coloured hosiery on her

Yo, can I get a deep dive on royals and tights? I notice Meghan was in ivory-tinged nylons for her first engagement of married life in May, with the temperature showing 22C. What’s going on?

Marina, west London

Requested deep dive completed. You are not alone, Marina of west London, in noticing the awful beige tights Meghan wore last week. They immediately became the most talked about fashion item of the month, gazumping Meghan’s wedding dress. Think of it as that ubiquitous “distracted boyfriend” meme, in which a man eyes up some woman to the disgust of his girlfriend. Us = the man. New woman = Meghan’s new tights. Girlfriend = Meghan’s wedding dress. Really, who needs columns any more when we can all just communicate in memes?

Anyway, these tights were shocking for two reasons: first, Meghan had heretofore, like all good Cali girls, always gone bare-legged and, two, they were “flesh coloured” but not the colour of her actual flesh. Perhaps a courtier saw her coming down the hall, spotted those unacceptably naked legs, ran into Beatrice or Kate’s room, rooted through their laundry basket and pulled out the first pair of half-clean tights they found. Remember how we were all so excited two weeks ago that a mixed-race woman marrying into the royals proved the Windsors were finally shaking off their racist not-too-distant past? Well, there were always going to be bumps on their journey to the present day, I guess.
https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2018/may/30/the-meaning-of-beige-tights-they-show-what-the-windsors-will-do-to-meghan

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #119 on: May 31, 2018, 03:36:48 pm »

^Guess we're going to have to suck it up that everything MM does that may or not be an issue is going to be labeled as somebody else's fault, racism or gross injustice.  How tiresome. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: