Royal Gossip
November 17, 2018, 03:22:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Apartment at KP (H&M) Thread  (Read 4471 times)
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2018, 01:03:29 pm »

Year-long?  blink

Think about that for a sec.

I haven't played since I stopped
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2018, 03:22:31 pm »

^^ "Offered to vacate" is so nicely put in that article.

^ Their own actions shoot their own PR in the foot.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2018, 03:38:09 pm »

OMG, so M kicked out an entire family out of their home, the home they were born into, the home they grew up in, so that she can have an adjoining room to the Cambridges.  easter-lol I bet the volunteering Glouchesters can relate to the animal cruelty of M abandoning her own dog. They say - heartless to animals, heartless to people.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2018, 04:01:18 pm »

^ My thoughts are aligned on both counts. I'd go on about the dogs, but this isn't the place to give voice to my thoughts about that display of utter cruelty. As for the apartment, people have long memories. I hope the Gloucester's will be very comfortable in their new space, though I can't say I personally would be too happy about moving at that age.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2018, 04:14:38 pm »

there is no proof that she hurt those dogs. I would like to see evidence for me to believe it. I am not getting why they would want to be right next to the Cambridges.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2018, 04:40:41 pm »

Re the apartment: their proximity will give tons of fodder to the tabloids/news cycle. Depending on who is writing the story and why, no doubt we'll hear reports of daily meals together or daily spats.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2018, 04:50:13 pm »

IMO, part of the Meghan situation was to get this flat for Harry to be next to his brother as, IMO again, Wills and Waity live separate lives or their marriage is very strained, so Wills will have an excuse not to be around Waity siting that he’s hanging out with Harry. As a full time working royal, Harry won’t pay rent for the place saving Charles plenty of money. Meghan should now get dismissed as her usefulness has ended as people see the royal family as inclusive and tolerant and a bit modern. IMO, the royal family played her at her own game by being overtly accepting and nice to a grifter that uses racism to bully her way forward.
Who assigns flats in KP complex? Eugenie and her fiancé have a multi floor flat there that’s bigger than Harry’s cottage.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2018, 05:03:03 pm »

Meg won't be broomed out since the taxpayer has just spent a fortune on her wedding and she's now part of official documents and memorandum. She won't be going anywhere now that she's married in and I have no idea how it can be thought of that suddenly Harry (and some people thought William) are going to just divorce on whim.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2018, 05:48:28 pm »

Apparently fake news.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/e3cc540407154559c0a56d9626942ba9/tumblr_pg4v3xtvIO1uh38om_540.jpg
https://66.media.tumblr.com/14e367fb1c63765cf174f254c82cf04b/tumblr_pg4v3xO9cA1uh38om_540.jpg

Nothing is what it seems with this odd couple because royal reporters have gotten things wrong before after they reported things as facts.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 05:55:48 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2018, 06:24:07 pm »

^ I think the speculative articles was/is PR fishing for something. Maybe I just need a tinfoil hat.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2018, 02:21:40 pm »

^^ Yeah but "forseeable future" is such a non-statement, it can mean literally any timeframe.
The same bs line was given with the Cambs, and by now we know how that worked out.

I have read the Gloucesters offered their apartment even back then to the Cambs, but they felt the need to kick out a charity in order to secure the biggest apartment at KP.

It was also stated years ago (by H himself) that he has "earmarked" an apartment/ future (family) home, so saying work began before their engagement is also a non-statement. The fool totally rushed in and it's very possible he had work done beforehand (started the process of taking over apt 1 at KP) with the plan to marry M, she acted in advance like an engagement was coming - slowing down work, not taking more offers shutting down her online presence etc etc, the writing was on the wall.

Even without any woman in the picture, had H stayed a lifelong bachelor, he'd have moved into a bigger space at some point anyway and apparently with the Gloucesters looking to move out of their apartment and H letting slip that a place was "earmarked", apt 1 must've been alloted to H years ago and I suspect work would've started soonish anyway for him, even had he been single still today.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2018, 02:38:36 am »

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry buy Christmas tree from THIS shop: 'Our jaws hit the FLOOR'

MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry bought their first Christmas tree as an engaged couple at Pines and Needles in London last year. The couple bought a 6ft Nordmann fir - and you could have a royal Christmas tree this year too!

Meghan Markle and her Prince, Harry, bought a special Christmas tree for their home last year as they spent their last festive period together before becoming man and wife.

The young royals, who wed in May, were said to be “charming” when they walked into Battersea Park store Pines and Needles in December last year.

The couple opted to spend their cash in a shop that takes Christmas and conscience as equal measures of importance.
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/style/1045886/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-Christmas-tree-where-to-buy

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2018, 07:50:03 pm »

Apparently fake news.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/e3cc540407154559c0a56d9626942ba9/tumblr_pg4v3xtvIO1uh38om_540.jpg
https://66.media.tumblr.com/14e367fb1c63765cf174f254c82cf04b/tumblr_pg4v3xO9cA1uh38om_540.jpg

Nothing is what it seems with this odd couple because royal reporters have gotten things wrong before after they reported things as facts.

Megs is the one who floats all these stories coming out -- trying to force things on the BRF.  Megs has never lived at KP or any other royal residence.  She's trying to force her way in.  They'll never let her in, bless her heart.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: