Royal Gossip
September 23, 2018, 11:53:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oceania September 25  (Read 336 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: September 18, 2018, 03:31:55 pm »

KensingtonPalace
The Duchess of Sussex will attend the opening of 'Oceania' at @RoyalAcademy on Tuesday 25th September.
The Duchess will view exhibits from regions including New Zealand, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga and Australia, which she and The Duke of Sussex will visit in October. #RAOceania

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 03:35:13 pm »

How about about getting a real royal to attend, and not a foreign sk#nk?

Sorry.  flower

easter-sly
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 03:39:09 pm »

Sounds about useless.
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 04:11:18 pm »

laugh

A made-up exhibit just in time before the tour, eh?  sigh

Wouldn't it make sense to view the specific art in the countries they are visiting during the tour?!  sly

I can't... laugh
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 04:13:14 pm »

^ laugh 

These people are driving me crazy today.  I need to step away from the absurdity for a bit.

Enjoy and continue...

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 04:27:08 pm »

Comments:

KB, England, United Kingdom, 23 minutes ago
Meghan Markle should not be attending any solo events as a member of the Royal Family...only three years ago she was living with another bloke, for God's sake! The Queen and Prince Charles are treating us like mugs, expecting us to bow and scrape to a chancer/hustler who was hell bent on slithering up the social ladder. We can see through her...we do not bow or curtsy or treat her differently to anyone else. She is not a royal and she is too new to be taking on roles like this. The way the RF and the media are shoving her down our throats is outrageous. She just bagged herself a dim prince...nothing more!

Angel from Above, New Orleans, United States, 59 minutes ago
Meghan is just not royal or duchess material. It is not in her, no matter how much taxpayers money you dress her up with or give her elocution lessons - she is from a very low class family. Poor dumb Brits working two jobs to pay for this farce.

rainbowconnection, Los Angeles, United States, 1 hour ago
I spent a decade working post production in Hollywood and saw a lot of hustling actresses, all beautiful and charismatic, looking for fame and attention. I can't wrap my mind around how this one convinced Harry to marry her. She didn't have any qualities that made her stand out compared to others, was a c-list bit player, yet somehow had the skills to lay the ginger prince away. I realize people will say that he simply fell in love with her charming personality, but I tend to believe it was due to her memorizing "The Rules" dating playbook like her college friend said she used to quote. Harry was susceptible, and fell hard for it, not being as familiar with actresses as those of us who've worked in the industry are. He really did get hook, lined, and sinkered. Her goal is to be Diana, mother Theresa, and Angelina Jolie rolled in one. Sorry for the Export. We really didn't think it was so easy to bag a prince or there would have been a line of thirsty LA chicks at the Harry auditions.  eating cookies

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6180525/Meghan-set-conduct-official-SOLO-engagement-member-royal-family.html#comments-6180525

Tbe British royal family, especially Harry who keeps supporting this woman no matter what she’s done and continues to do.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 04:33:19 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2018, 05:47:22 pm »

Another excuse for a new couture outfit!
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 05:57:37 pm »

It will be a dark color and won't fit. Nor will the shoes.  Angry
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 06:55:38 pm »

This trip is just a vanity tour, that is all.

wrap my mind around how this one convinced Harry to marry her. She didn't have any qualities that made her stand out compared to others, was a c-list bit player, yet somehow had the skills to lay the ginger prince away.

Soho House is how she got to him; that was her way in to him and her way of getting her hooks in. We know that she had no career, so this is how she did it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2018, 04:27:29 pm »

Another excuse for a new couture outfit!

A bathing suit with lots of flesh on show.  Easy for the sharks easter-lol

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: