Royal Gossip
August 14, 2018, 06:08:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Markles  (Read 19178 times)
dianab, AnaBolena and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #660 on: Today at 01:37:26 pm »

^Amazing.  Scrapping free speech for these two yahoos.  Boggles my mind.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #661 on: Today at 02:46:51 pm »

What is interesting is that the DM comments about Doria say again that she was arrested a few times, that she was in jail for some years. And most importantly - they say that the Markles know about those skeletons. Maybe that's why Meghan didn't want them anywhere near her new mark: brf.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #662 on: Today at 02:55:09 pm »

I doubt it happened. TMZ could have published that months ago.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #663 on: Today at 02:57:45 pm »

I can maybe find out if she was in jail if in LA. Not that it matters one way or the other because she seems like a nice enough person and a lot of people do drugs. All but legal now it's hard to go to jail on a drug charge unless you're a dealer.  but I would like to know if it's true or not and if I find out I'll let you know. Doria still seems the best of them to me even if she's trying to be royal herself now

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #664 on: Today at 04:24:49 pm »

EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle will not speak to her father unless he reaches out to her in a 'respectful manner' and finally stops giving interviews, close friend says
Meghan Markle will not speak to her father Thomas until he makes contact in a 'respectful manner' and stops airing his grievances in public, DailyMail.com has learned.
The Duchess of Sussex, 37, has not spoken to Markle Sr since shortly after her wedding to Prince Harry in May when the royal, 33, allegedly berated the retiree for staging a series of fake photos with a Los Angeles-based paparazzi photographer.
Since then, the 74-year-old has gone on to give a series of interviews in which he claimed Meghan would be better off 'if I was dead' and said he had been cut off by Kensington Palace and has no way of contacting his youngest daughter.
But a close friend of the 37-year-old has now told DailyMail.com that Markle Sr does have a means of contacting Meghan – via her mother Doria Ragland, 62.
'The only reason Meghan hasn't spoken to her father yet is because she's yet to hear from him in a respectful manner,' the source told DailyMail.com.
'Thomas is speaking to the press more than he's reached out and spoken to his own daughter.'
The friend added: 'Despite Thomas's claim that he has no way to reach Meghan, he knows that her mother Doria is in touch with her and Thomas knows how to reach Doria.
'If Thomas truly wanted to speak with Meghan, he could easily have sent a letter to her mother and asked her to pass it along.
'Unfortunately that wouldn't sell papers or fit into his fabricated and salacious narrative.'
The pair have a history of rifts, as DailyMail.com has previously revealed, with Markle Sr claiming the latest one began because Meghan asked him to cut off contact with her half-sister Samantha.
Kensington Palace has been approached for comment by DailyMail.com.  bored3 Not the royal family’s problem.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6056871/Meghan-Markle-spoken-dad-contacted-respectful-manner.html
What nonsense is this? A simple phone call to him from her would nip this so why would she expect her dad writing to write to her and give the letter to her Mum so she could pass it along? How’s getting your mum involved in this operating in a respectable manner?  huh  
Thomas isn’t going to do that and hopefully will continue to exercise his right to free speech and that’s what’s brilliant about this situation is the fact that no one can shut him up. Sleek on Thomas and continue to spill the beans on your trolop of a daughter.
Comments:
isabella f, Manhattan, United States, less than a minute ago
If Doria can reach Meghan by post why can't Tom Sr? Is there some special address to use to ensure the letter is received and Meghan sees it? What would be the harm in her father also having that access? And how would Tom Sr be aware Doria could get a letter to Meghan? The "friend of Meghan's" story doesn't really make sense.
Muiden2018, Portland, United States, moments ago
This is totally ridiculous now. He is talking to the media so he can communicate and send messages to MM and in turn MM is talking to friends who go to the media so that she may communicate and send him messages. A grown up really needs to step in and put an end to this mess.
Bvhgyt, Rio, United Kingdom, moments ago
Nope, MeMe; nope Harry. She cannot pretend she has been waiting to hear from him. He made the point that she CHANGED THE NUMBER SHE HAD GIVEN HIM. As for writing, how many letters are sent to the RF every day? A letter would never reach anyone behind palace walls.
« Last Edit: Today at 04:31:23 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #665 on: Today at 04:30:10 pm »

So she ditched her family, didn't invite most of them to the wedding, used them to position herself as a vulnerable little lamb, and totally cut off Thomas's access to her, and now she's expecting a radio silence from him and total cooperation before she'll even get in touch? I hope Thomas and Samantha continue exposing everything and showing her up as the grasping, manipulative liar that she is.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #666 on: Today at 04:53:09 pm »

I really wish they'd spill something juicy. These articles are rehashed over and over and telling us very little. Out with it!

I haven't played since I stopped
Little light
Countess

« Reply #667 on: Today at 05:06:47 pm »

What caring responsible and loving adult child would expect their own father to disown any other children he has?

Meghan. She of the massive ego, of course. What she is asking is outrageous and insensitive. And all the Me-again is doing is showing her true colours.

And dad and sis have every right to talk. It’s protected in the Constitution.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #668 on: Today at 05:40:43 pm »

Palace aides are considering a ‘more aggressive’ strategy towards Meghan’s father Thomas Markle following his latest public outbursts
Palace aides are now considering a 'more aggressive' strategy towards Thomas Markle following his latest public outbursts, sources say.
Insiders have suggested Kensington Palace is 're-evaluating its options' when it comes to stopping the stream of comments made by Meghan's father.
A source told Entertainment Tonight the Palace is considering its options when it comes to both Mr Markle and Meghan's half-sister Samantha, who is set to appear in the new series of Celebrity Big Brother.
The insider said: 'The Palace, who normally takes a firm policy of not commenting on personal matters, is now considering a more aggressive strategy to deal with the situation with both her father and her sister. No one wants to see this continue.'
However, the source suggested the Palace is 'less concerned' about Samantha 'because she has never had a real relationship with Meghan'.
MailOnline has contacted Kensington Palace for comment.   bored3
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6059557/Palace-considering-aggressive-strategy-Meghans-father-Thomas-Markle.html
The palace is doing no such thing, IMO. The fact is that Thomas is doing nothing wrong. Funny again how there’s no comment speaks volumes. When they do speak it should be that Meghan’s been booted out because she’s the source feeding the press this nonsense. Also, an announcement should be made that the marriage’s annulled and send her on her way.   eating cookies  That’s the aggressive move that the palace should only consider as it would shut down the Markle’s and Meghan and the royal family as well as the national can get some needed peace from this lot.
« Last Edit: Today at 05:45:38 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: