Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 05:21:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 [111] 112   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke and Duchess of Sussex: Press Articles & Random Chat  (Read 107568 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #2200 on: December 30, 2018, 04:00:13 pm »

Meg didn't have to report anything. I think the disturbing visit by Sam to KP with the media around is the root cause. The whole world saw the spectacle.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #2201 on: December 30, 2018, 04:11:34 pm »

Protection officers and Scotland Yard detectives 'place the Duchess of Sussex's half-sister Samantha Markle on a 'fixated persons' list over the risks she poses of embarrassing the Royal family'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6539603/Detectives-place-Duchess-Sussexs-sister-Samantha-Markle-fixated-persons.html

What?huhhuhhuh? Risks of embarrassing the family? Hasn't that already been done?  bored3  Yes, it is all done by complaints from a certain person. No doubt MeAgain is playing the sad, put upon pregnant lass who needs her Valiant Ginger to protect her.  easter-lol

And of course, Samantha comes back. I would respond to, but DM cleared out my profile. They are playing big games themselves.  thumbsdown
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #2202 on: December 30, 2018, 07:10:55 pm »

I read the article finally and this is so sad in some ways. Given they are so inappropriate to be associated with HM's family, I can see why she is distancing herself. She has her own behavior to overcome in that royal family let alone her families. But still, it is her father and he did support her and she did blog about how great he was. This is so unbelievable. Karma will get her if not in this lifetime, in the next. And Harry should support her in mending things, not dividing them.  Maybe it will resolve itself in some years. They are not the couple that should be role models for youth.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #2203 on: December 30, 2018, 07:51:01 pm »

I have the feeling that Sam really does not want to "mend things." I think if she had backed off maybe Tom Sr and MEghan could have settled matters.
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #2204 on: December 30, 2018, 08:30:39 pm »

Meg didn't have to report anything. I think the disturbing visit by Sam to KP with the media around is the root cause. The whole world saw the spectacle.

The whole world don't give a damn about Harry's trashy in laws.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #2205 on: December 30, 2018, 08:38:47 pm »

They don't give a damn about Markle and her opportunistic trashy ways, either, but she is foisted on us. Think Markle put the nail in the coffin, though Willy and Harry constructed it.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2206 on: December 30, 2018, 08:57:57 pm »

The taxpayers are the only ones who have the most right to outrage over these two.  My role is just helping provide support.  Plus, please don’t send her back.  We have enough selfie-driven Sparkles littering the sidewalks, malls, convertibles and vacay spots of LA already.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2207 on: December 30, 2018, 09:25:07 pm »

If anyone is a red flag, it would be Meg herself. She is as much a mess as the rest of that family and frankly with her own antics, that alone doesn't make her better than Samantha. She is a therapist's nightmare come true and second, she is clearly trying to show herself as different, but it comes across as fake since it is fake.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #2208 on: December 30, 2018, 10:58:36 pm »

Contemplating his huge mistake he's about to make.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/7af4ea6737d24678ba73bb2e48c4eaf8/tumblr_pkkbn1VdMZ1vycks8_540.jpg

He’s already off booze, now Meghan bans tea
It is in stark contrast to last year when the couple flew out to Monte Carlo and Monaco and “partied like tycoons”. Meghan has persuaded former hard-partying Harry to replace alcohol and caffeine with still mineral water. An amazed Royal Family noticed the difference in him during their festive break at the Queen’s Sandringham estate in Norfolk.
The Duke of Sussex looked fitter, leaner and bright-eyed as he and Meghan walked to Christmas services at nearby St Mary Magdalene church.
Now they are reportedly heading for a New Year reunion with the duchess’s yoga-teaching mother Doria Ragland, who had turned down an invitation to Sandringham.
Friends have noticed that not only has Harry’s physical health improved recently, but he seems calmer too.  tehe
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1065131/meghan-markle-prince-harry-pregnancy-royal-baby
He looks stressed, emancipated and ticked off. He does manage the odd smile that never reaches his eyes when he's around her. During the Christmas walk, he looked uterly defeated.

Interesting take regarding KP acknowledging articles to do with Waity sucha as the one about her stylist possibly leaving but not commenting on articles about Meghan. Some of Meghan's article's say that the reporter contacted Buckingham Palace for a comment and not KP though. KP shouldn't be trusted anyway as Meghan has access to the social media accounts. Maybe the rumours about her trying to emabarrase the royal family to get a massive payof to go away is true but the royal family's not budging so she continues to her crazy scheme.

Rumour is that her female protection office that got her out of the market during the tour was fired. Needless to say, if that's true, it should've come out in the press.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #2209 on: December 30, 2018, 11:02:40 pm »

This sounds made up. Tea is healthy, green tea. DId the one who wrote this mean caffeinated tea or coffee? Decaffeinated tea is recommended by doctors and health professionals. There are even green tea tablets.

Caffeine would be in coffee and tea. The headline is misleading.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #2210 on: December 30, 2018, 11:34:51 pm »

The article's a bit confusing but Waity waited for Meghan to leave before she went hunting with Wills and co. Harry was missing from the shoot, but Meghan joined Waity, the queen and Philip for the lunch. I thik that Harry and Meghan eft right after the Christmas walk.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6540705/Duchess-Cambridge-waited-Meghan-left-Sandringham-shooting.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #2211 on: December 31, 2018, 04:42:52 am »

The article stated that this was the first time in a long time that waity participated in a shoot.  I wonder if she did participate to annoy Meghan.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #2212 on: December 31, 2018, 06:51:47 am »

It depends what's meant by 'participated', I guess. I have read about Kate being interested in shoots before, and that picture accompanying the article, of her picking up game birds and carrying them away is an old one. The DM article made it clear that it was the 27th when Kate blasted the birds with her new gun. Harry was at the shoot on Boxing Day, the 26th  and the lunch at Wood Farm was also on that day. The Sussexes left later on Boxing Day.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #2213 on: December 31, 2018, 07:57:58 am »

^^^^^ murky seems like a real control freak.

I'm sure the RF will be delighted to hear this.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6539713/Kim-Kardashian-keen-best-friends-Meghan-Markle.html
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #2214 on: December 31, 2018, 02:34:39 pm »

She can't stop Harry from blood sports for all her control freak ways. Or she may have now switched sides and not care about the poor dead birds trying to live their life freely except for the blood thirst of the RF.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2215 on: December 31, 2018, 02:54:35 pm »

^^^^^ murky seems like a real control freak.
I'm sure the RF will be delighted to hear this.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6539713/Kim-Kardashian-keen-best-friends-Meghan-Markle.html

I think the BRF should give up on trying to project an image of being better than others; the only thing keeping the tabloids nice to them is their title and HM's rep.

The article stated that this was the first time in a long time that waity participated in a shoot.  I wonder if she did participate to annoy Meghan.

Initially Kate was an enthusiast in order to ingratiate herself with William and she was desperate to be invited to any royal event at any royal estate. After getting the ring on her finger, I wager she was no longer going to obediently just pick up dead birds as she did as a desperate girlfriend and I am certain that she was of  the view that she no longer had to make anyone happy at all. Now she might be participating to atone for her many mess ups and laziness.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #2216 on: December 31, 2018, 03:21:02 pm »

^ or to bug Meghan.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #2217 on: December 31, 2018, 03:43:19 pm »

I honestly don't think Meghan cares if Kate hunts or not. It is already "out there" that Kate hunts and/or picks up dead birds for WIlliam. Nothing new to report. Her parents also got invited to a shoot and there are photos of Ma and Pa MIdds wielding shotguns.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #2218 on: December 31, 2018, 03:49:39 pm »

Megs cares for nothing but herself.  She's still reeling from the Big Freeze Out by the Royals on Christmas Day and is plotting her revenge and triumphant come back in the headlines.   easter-bunny
sandy
Princess

« Reply #2219 on: December 31, 2018, 03:51:22 pm »

If she were "frozen out" she'd have not been seen at all and would have developed a "diplomatic illness."  IMO anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 [111] 112   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: