Royal Gossip
May 25, 2019, 10:35:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 [110] 111 112   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke and Duchess of Sussex: Press Articles & Random Chat  (Read 110560 times)
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #2180 on: December 29, 2018, 09:23:24 pm »

People get hurted during the life and go through several 'major life changes'... it's much worse for kids not feel loved for or to be abandoned for parents... Fergie, Diana and Charles had it much worse than William and Harry and Fergie' daughters
sandy
Princess

« Reply #2181 on: December 29, 2018, 09:25:46 pm »

Fergie's daughters saw their mother not allowed at royal events and even not invited to Will's wedding. That must have hurt. William and Harry were sad that their parents lived apart and were in the midst of the firestorm of the divorce. It caused them pain. And the degrees of pain have not been measured, but pain is pain.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #2182 on: December 29, 2018, 09:29:21 pm »

There's nothing remotely tragic about what you mentioned... especially about Fergie' daughters... William (especially him) and Harry had it much worse with their parents living at same home...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #2183 on: December 29, 2018, 09:34:57 pm »

My opinion. I stand by it
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2184 on: December 29, 2018, 09:38:48 pm »

People get hurted during the life and go through several 'major life changes'... it's much worse for kids not feel loved for or to be abandoned for parents... Fergie, Diana and Charles had it much worse than William and Harry and Fergie' daughters

Diana and Fergie had it rough, but were always materially safe and comfortable and as for Charles, his parents had to work. If his parents had been regular people, he would have NEVER had all the material things. Almost every parent has to work and be able to provide for their children. That is a FACT of life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #2185 on: December 29, 2018, 09:42:47 pm »

I am not sure what that last post were about but I will say this...… Harry made bad choice but he is in lust or love.  This group of young royals are ridiculous. In the past, you had very strict rules to keep the position. Now they want it their way. They need to just leave. Let the people have the property and tax money for the better of the country.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #2186 on: December 29, 2018, 09:45:22 pm »

In the past, young royals never were indulged when they wanted to play "normal."  they were told to get on with it.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #2187 on: December 29, 2018, 09:52:47 pm »

Diana and Fergie had it rough, but were always materially safe and comfortable and as for Charles, his parents had to work. If his parents had been regular people, he would have NEVER had all the material things. Almost every parent has to work and be able to provide for their children. That is a FACT of life.
I think Charles was being fair at his assessment of his parents, he was never loved for them, Liz with/out HM was always a remote and cold woman without any human affection ability ... with corgis and horses it's another story.... and well Phil was a well known bully...
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #2188 on: December 29, 2018, 10:10:39 pm »

There is  weird thing about this family, George VI always thought of them as us four. they were close and he and wife were loving. HM is the cold one.

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #2189 on: December 29, 2018, 10:10:48 pm »

Kensington Palace releases favourite moments of 2018... but Meghan steals show with 31 appearances in three-minute clip (compared to Kate's 23)
* Kensington Palace have released three-minute clip of favourite 2018 moments
* Meghan Markle features heavily raking in almost 40 appearances in the video
* This year saw the birth of Prince Louis, two royal weddings and an overseas tour
However it is Meghan Markle who steals the show and is seen the most in the video, raking in over 30 appearances in the three-minute clip.
Meghan is seen around 31 times in total throughout the clip while Kate is clocked 23 times, including their five joint appearances.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's official Twitter account posted the throwback clip today and it has already had 98,000 views.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6538151/Kensington-Palace-releases-favourite-moments-2018.html
Is this the equivalent to the royal family saying that they support this woman? She’s heavily featured as if she’s the future of the royal family; the one to eventually sit on the throne and set the tone of the monarchy.
Comments:
Miss Jo-King, Traveling around the world, United Kingdom, 3 minutes ago
Picture one, and picture five, with the four of them on tv is clever staged... and who sitting in the middle (center )? Yes MM... laughing and acting over the top, and touching him again. PW and Kate are looking a bit baffled though, but laugh it away. MM could not wait to took the lead in the conversation especially with the#metoo thing. She sounded so dumb, people say she is so intelligent, but so far the is transparent as can be ( at least for me). Believe me, it is hard to find alliances for MM among the Royal Staff! I bet the Sr. Royals have a big laugh behind her back, being kicked out KP.. ha ha ha..
Bree, Toronto , Canada, 12 minutes ago
The only reason she had so many appearances in the video clip was because the person that made it was paid by Meghan's PR team.
jane, usa, 21 minutes ago
It¿s called over exposure and it¿s backfiring as it usually does, even when the person is likable ¿ which is not the case here....
sacawa, DuckDuckGooseLA, United States, 27 minutes ago
Feel good pr for Meghan today after yesterday's article about her drug pushing at her last wedding. In some countries, a person can do hard time for such an offense. thumbsup

The KP account’s turned into Meghan’s account so it’s not worth following or going to to see what the others are up to.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 10:20:33 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2190 on: December 29, 2018, 10:53:22 pm »

Fully agree. None of the recent generation have any idea of self control or self respect and none of them have any standards whatsoever. None of them respect HM, or want to do duties, and second, I think Charles is right to cut the Yorkies out mainly since they clearly do not have the same discipline or drive to do anything substantive.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #2191 on: December 29, 2018, 11:04:02 pm »

Whoops, my latest DM account has been cleared. Funny, I had more green arrows than red. hmm.

It couldn't be my MeAgain posts, people loved those.  easter-sly
sandy
Princess

« Reply #2192 on: December 29, 2018, 11:21:51 pm »

ALthough HM was considered "cold" by her eldest son, she overindulged him (ignoring his issues with married women and looking the other way when he behaved badly as an adult and letting him marry Camilla) and that set a pattern for the next generation, Charles overindulged his children, and let them play normal whenever they wanted to. He tried to no avail to get them interested in Duchy and Prince's Trust.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #2193 on: December 29, 2018, 11:50:36 pm »

I wonder if we’ll get Harry showing support to his nasty wife by going out with her and giving her a big kiss on the lips like Wills did when Waity’s uncle was caught in his drugs scandal. Although I see Harry’s and Meghan’s relationship has nothing but big massive red flags, she’s still there and seemingly getting support from the royal family. Unless it’s made clear that she’s gone, she’s still Harry’s wife and pregnant with his kid.  ick
Who’s leaking dirt on what happened regarding the wedding?
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/181531746013/what-really-happened-at-meghans-jamaican-wedding

Nasty messy Meghan:
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/181531705023/m-for-messy
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 11:55:49 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2194 on: December 30, 2018, 12:27:17 am »

ALthough HM was considered "cold" by her eldest son, she overindulged him (ignoring his issues with married women and looking the other way when he behaved badly as an adult and letting him marry Camilla) and that set a pattern for the next generation, Charles overindulged his children, and let them play normal whenever they wanted to. He tried to no avail to get them interested in Duchy and Prince's Trust.

HM made a huge mistake by letting the grandchildren get away with being impolite around her or feckless. She made the mistake of just being a doormat and yes, letting Charles mess with the wife of a brother officer was an even bigger one. When Charles publicly denounced her as an uncaring mother and cold human being, she never should have let him get away with it.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #2195 on: December 30, 2018, 02:43:11 am »

Meghan will insist on being called a 'co-parent' and Harry will wear a papoose! I predicted their marriage so how wrong could I be? says PIERS 'MYSTIC' MORGAN
April
The Duchess of Sussex has her baby on April 1, and in a sharp break from Royal tradition declares her new arrival is ‘gender-fluid’ and will be known as both Oprah and Oliver.
‘Is this a bloody April Fools’ joke?’ splutters Prince Philip when informed of the news.
Meghan also confirms she wishes to be known as a ‘co-parent’ rather than ‘mother’, and orders Prince Harry to wear a papoose 24/7 to ‘expunge the last toxins of masculinity’ from his poor emasculated soul.

June
On his 37th birthday, Prince William, who hasn’t been seen in public for a month, reappears with a large thatched hair weave and nose stud, puffing on a giant marijuana joint. ‘If you think Meghan Markle’s the only LA-style moderniser around here, think again, dudes,’ he drawls.  tehe
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6538693/Meghan-insist-called-parent-predicts-PIERS-MYSTIC-MORGAN.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #2196 on: December 30, 2018, 10:22:56 am »

Piers did not get THE interview with Meghan and she won't give him the time of day. He "joke" is ridiculous and he cribbed the word "papoose" from The Piptser article.  He did get "that" interview with Diana and WIlliam and now William does not give him he time of day. He lived on the interview with Diana for years and can't seem to get another "big" royal interview.
LadyVi
courtier

« Reply #2197 on: December 30, 2018, 12:50:46 pm »

Protection officers and Scotland Yard detectives 'place the Duchess of Sussex's half-sister Samantha Markle on a 'fixated persons' list over the risks she poses of embarrassing the Royal family'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6539603/Detectives-place-Duchess-Sussexs-sister-Samantha-Markle-fixated-persons.html
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #2198 on: December 30, 2018, 03:28:11 pm »

^But as they said - due to a report by Meghan.   laugh

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #2199 on: December 30, 2018, 03:59:33 pm »

Protection officers and Scotland Yard detectives 'place the Duchess of Sussex's half-sister Samantha Markle on a 'fixated persons' list over the risks she poses of embarrassing the Royal family'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6539603/Detectives-place-Duchess-Sussexs-sister-Samantha-Markle-fixated-persons.html

What?huhhuhhuh? Risks of embarrassing the family? Hasn't that already been done?  bored3

And of course, Samantha comes back. I would respond to, but DM cleared out my profile. They are playing big games themselves.  thumbsdown
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 04:10:01 pm by Snowpea » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 [110] 111 112   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: