Royal Gossip
November 21, 2018, 06:51:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 ... 79   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke and Duchess of Sussex: Press Articles & Random Chat  (Read 69606 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1420 on: November 09, 2018, 03:49:58 pm »

She wouldn't be in that life without him and that isn't just hype, that is a truth that any woman who married him would have to face. I do know also that this is why women should think long and HARD about whether or not they would want to marry into that family, or any man who they would be dependent on for social position. Meg is secure while HM is around mainly since HM is in fact the one who forbade any kind of divorce.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #1421 on: November 09, 2018, 03:50:43 pm »

In some ways, and, yes, I’m going to give a very small benefit of the doubt, Harry set her up to believe he is far more powerful than he actually is (or she wouldn’t be around).  Just because he’s blind as a bat where she’s concerned, for now, and gives her everything, that bears no resemblance to the hierarchy and reality of how the BRF really works.

Sorry, Sparkles!

Do you think he’s acted like Mr Big?  I’ve been wondering if that’s the case.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1422 on: November 09, 2018, 03:57:27 pm »

easter-lol That would be the perfecr burn. He was overplayong his importance to lure her and she was overexaggerating her star power to get him. In the end - she demanded a tiara and QE said: nope and then gave it to Eugenie.

Meg must be starting to wake up into how quickly brf can sideline her with KP booting the succdssful duo out. Let's see where she'll be on Sunday. I'm sure she's gunning for front line with the queen but lets just see how happy is QE with the see through dresses she wore just a few days ago and the magic bump (sricking her belly out for more effect)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1423 on: November 09, 2018, 04:04:05 pm »

In some ways, and, yes, I’m going to give a very small benefit of the doubt, Harry set her up to believe he is far more powerful than he actually is (or she wouldn’t be around).  Just because he’s blind as a bat where she’s concerned, for now, and gives her everything, that bears no resemblance to the hierarchy and reality of how the BRF really works.

Sorry, Sparkles!
Do you think he’s acted like Mr Big?  I’ve been wondering if that’s the case.

I'm sure he has; he's a Windsor and that family is not renowned for their modesty and decency. Second, he hasn't been able to successfully attract and woo someone decent and it is telling that no one in that aristo set has ever in fact urged any of their female siblings or relatives to try their hand and becoming a royal consort.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #1424 on: November 09, 2018, 04:12:14 pm »

True, very true Kuei.

I mean really, what kind of woman would want to be a part of the BRF?  There’s no true freedom; at least not how we see it.  No career that is self elected.  Just so many reasons not to be a royal wife.  I’d rather burn at a stake than be in that position.

Ariel, yes, perfect burn, but it sounds like two narcs have ended up together easter-lol

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #1425 on: November 09, 2018, 04:28:48 pm »

^^  I have a hard time believing Harry was an instigator in this.  I think that Megs was throwing major tantrums and making his life H*** about a tiara -- 'cause the whole reason she was marrying him was so she could wear a tiara, and she wanted the biggest, shiniest one evah! -- and so Harry thought that Granny would bend the rules for him.   Indeed, hoping she would bend the rules so Megs would leave him alone about the stinkin' tiara!

Anyway, this story about the tiara goes right along with the video we saw of Megs as a 9-year-old when she took over her friend's birthday party and became a queen and ordered all her friends around.  Her nastiness was evident in her childhood.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5539893/Meghan-Markle-video-1990-shows-dressed-Queen.html

I do so love the fact that the Queen wondered why Megs needed a veil since Her Majesty pointed out that it was Megs' second marriage.   

But what is most important about all this is that the media has now been given a green light to print unflattering things about Megs. 

Pass the popcorn.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1426 on: November 09, 2018, 04:38:05 pm »

I am not sold on the Queen wanting Meghan not to have a veil. If she didn't approve, Meghan would not have that veil. She even dictated what color uniform William could wear.  I don't know who this "source" is but the DM never names the people or person.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1427 on: November 09, 2018, 04:48:46 pm »

True, very true Kuei.
I mean really, what kind of woman would want to be a part of the BRF? 

Usually women who want to be taken care of and live an undemanding life, minus living in poverty. Sophie and Fergie and Kate and Meg are all women who were seeking out men to marry and carry them through life. Since most sane normal men do not want to marry and carry a spouse on their shoulders and work like a slave to supply a lifestyle of luxury while not enjoying it themselves. Most men are building their own lives in their young years and as of late, are sometimes refusing to marry until their mid-thirties and even then, do not want to marry a woman who hasn't established her own career and has had a fully established life of her own. Sophie worked at a low level job, Kate stopped pretending to work at some point, while Meg was little more than an extra in a series that was mainly for erotic filler when nothing else was happening in the show. These are women who were going nowhere fast when these princes came into range and clearly they knew that if they didn't land the prince, they would never have a chance to get any kind of real life.

If Kate hadn't landed in uni, she would have had to start over and build a life of her own, something I don't think she has the smarts to do. As for Meg, her 'career' wasn't going  anywhere and Sophie would have muddled along idly struggling along. These women know this, that is why they hustled so hard for that ring.

There’s no true freedom; at least not how we see it.  No career that is self elected.  Just so many reasons not to be a royal wife..

These women didn't want freedom or choices or opportunities. Meg might have avoided royal life if her career had been better, but it wasn't and landing Harry was her one way of getting the upper tier lifestyle without having to actually put her nose to the grindstone and basically put herself through more challenges to move up ahead.

I’d rather burn at a stake than be in that position

You have self respect and want to be treated with respect due to someone who is in fact respectable. Most, many women who want genuine respect would avoid that life like plague.

LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #1428 on: November 09, 2018, 05:09:29 pm »

I love that she asked for an emerald tiara and HM said no. So much for "what meghan wants meghan gets." Baloney.  eating cookies
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1429 on: November 09, 2018, 05:43:00 pm »

I admit, I have enjoyed seeing each new consort get a smack-down. Remember how Kate thought she would hold court during her engagement at Clarence House and Charles then threw her out and she was forced to scuttle back to Berkshire? Now Meg is throwing demands around and getting a smack-down instead of what she wants. A tiara of Russian origin would have sent a bad message (that Meg was somehow rightly connected to the Russian Imperial Family) and I'm sure that HM knew that. The tiaras that each bride wears means that the bride has a connection to the ancestry of the tiara in one way or another and that is of course why each noble family has a coronet/tiara of their own that each daughter wears on her wedding day, which is also worn by the wife of the head of the aristocratic/noble family.

Meg wanted a tiara that has connections to the Russian IF (Imperial Family) and since she doesn't have Russian ancestry, it makes zero sense. Admittedly Kate didn't have any kind of connections to noble or royal ancestry, which is why she got only a secondary tiara on her wedding day and didn't get anything bigger. Meg clearly has stepped out of line and had no business marching in and specifying what she wanted, that little ingrate.

lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1430 on: November 09, 2018, 05:59:57 pm »

I agree not all are demanding but many are.  I am not sure why that is exactly but I have witnessed it. Maybe all the rejection one goes through makes them that way.

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1431 on: November 09, 2018, 06:01:45 pm »

I think that she’s there to reset the royal family’s image and to get worldwide maximum exposure for them. Look at that tacky wedding and how Harry praised Charles for supporting him by walking Mehgan down the aisle. Charles is seen as the loving supportive and understanding man whereas before, he was seen as the man who had an affair on Diana and married his mistress Camilla. After all these years, he still had that stigma. He was also seen as to be feuding with his sins, so now both of them are speaking about him in loving terms during the documentary on Charles. Now it’s Wills turn to have his reset. He’s shown his irritation with Meghan and now’s the time to do something about it so he’s looked at as the mature older brother who’s looking after his legacy and doesn’t want his brother to continue to be taken in by the likes of Meghan. Right now Harry’s reduced to being her lackey trying to fulfill her demands. I think that Harry and others did play up his importance because they needed her to play out what we’re seeing now because at the time of her arrival, Brexit was a hot topic as well as people of colour accusing all sorts of being racist and the royal family from an old colonialists past; out of touch with the modern population. It was a bad time for the UK as people were saying it’s a closed off racist country not good for immigration or to do business with. They had to play up Harry’s instance as she’ll believe that he can protect her past from coming to light on the press. They played up that she’s important as she’ll change the monarchy into making it a modern and inclusive one. IMO, that’s why she’s been allowed to do her own thing and not follow protocol. That’s what makes sense to me since it was known that Charles had people following him for a year to work on his documentary. This is also a distraction to have all of the changes that’s taking place behind the scenes at the palaces without the press reporting on them. What no ones exiled to make any sense is why Harry would chose someone with so much negativity murcky baggage and is very nasty and a liar like Meghan. They have no chemistry and he looks ill after the few times that he’s kissed her in public. She emasculates him in public and acts like there’s an unlimited amount of money for her to spend on designer but I’ll fitting clothes. It’s madness and beyond the pale the state of this woman to demand things from a family that she’s bringing nothing to. The public’s beyond ticked off at this grifter’s cheek.
Now it’s Wills turn to show the public he’s the future king as Harry’s giving him the spotlight and showing support for him.
'Harry is more reserved': Royal filmmaker reveals how WILLIAM is the outgoing brother – despite the younger prince's playful public image
* EXCLUSIVE: Prince Harry is more reserved than William, film producer claims
* Nick Bullen has filmed the royal brothers for a number of documentaries
* Explains Harry, 34, 'switches it on' for the camera but would 'rather not do it'
* Whereas future king William, 36, 'is the one that gets on and does it'
BAFTA-nominated Nick Bullen explains the seemingly chatty Harry, 34, 'switches on' his carefree attitude for the camera while William, 36, is more naturally forthcoming.
Speaking on Yahoo UK's online series The Royal Box, Bullen, who has worked with the brothers on a number of occasions, speculates the difference in their characters might come down to their positions within the monarchy. 
He says: 'Harry appears the most relaxed, but I think he's probably the more reserved in many ways…
'When he's there he'll switch it on and he knows what he's got to do, but given his choice he'd really rather not do it.
'Whereas William knows it's his role, it's his future, he has to deal with it and he has to face up and front it up, so I think ultimately William is the one that gets on and does it.'
Bullen, who is behind a number of high-profile royal documentaries, also explains the important role the media has played in making the princes' - and the wider royal family - more appealing to the public.  eating cookies
'All of the Royal family realise the benefits of the press, of a good documentary or a good access piece,' he says. 
A clear example of this is the way on-camera interviews have been used to transform the public's perception of William and Harry's relationship with their father, following years of high-profile commentary on how close they were to Princess Diana. 
He also offers his take on the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's decision to announce their pregnancy just three days later.
'Personally, if it were my wedding, I wouldn't have been thrilled,' he concedes. 'What went on behind castle walls, I don't know.'
Bullen adds Meghan has made the royal family more relevant and extends their longevity by '100 years'.   eating cookies
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6371587/Prince-Harry-reserved-Prince-William-according-royal-documentary-producer.html
See, pr to make them relevant to the changing populace.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 06:11:38 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1432 on: November 09, 2018, 06:12:36 pm »

I agree not all are demanding but many are.  I am not sure why that is exactly but I have witnessed it.
Maybe all the rejection one goes through makes them that way.

I think given the high level of rejection and frustration and in some cases abuse, they do become abusive in their turn at some point. Yet Meg hadn't gone through half of what the top tier goes through and the struggles she had (being poor, living in a bad place, having to deal with leering directors and pervert casting agents) isn't something that was unique. Instead of accepting that she had to pay her dues like everyone else, she has had the GALL to think that she is owed the world because of it. She has no business pushing anyone around and frankly she has NERVE to make any kind of request or demand out of HM who doesn't owe her ANYTHING.

lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1433 on: November 09, 2018, 06:37:40 pm »

^^ I think Murks will help bring it down finally. How does an American from her background really help make the British Monarchy more relevant?  If someone like her is in it, it is time for it to go. What is the point? I predict Wills is the last King and have always thought so. But I won't be around when he dies so I will never know if I am right unless it ends with Charles.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #1434 on: November 09, 2018, 06:47:49 pm »

I think that she’s there to reset the royal family’s image and to get worldwide maximum exposure for them. Look at that tacky wedding and how Harry praised Charles for supporting him by walking Mehgan down the aisle. Charles is seen as the loving supportive and understanding man whereas before, he was seen as the man who had an affair on Diana and married his mistress Camilla. After all these years, he still had that stigma. He was also seen as to be feuding with his sins, so now both of them are speaking about him in loving terms during the documentary on Charles. Now it’s Wills turn to have his reset. He’s shown his irritation with Meghan and now’s the time to do something about it so he’s looked at as the mature older brother who’s looking after his legacy and doesn’t want his brother to continue to be taken in by the likes of Meghan. Right now Harry’s reduced to being her lackey trying to fulfill her demands. I think that Harry and others did play up his importance because they needed her to play out what we’re seeing now because at the time of her arrival, Brexit was a hot topic as well as people of colour accusing all sorts of being racist and the royal family from an old colonialists past; out of touch with the modern population. It was a bad time for the UK as people were saying it’s a closed off racist country not good for immigration or to do business with. They had to play up Harry’s instance as she’ll believe that he can protect her past from coming to light on the press. They played up that she’s important as she’ll change the monarchy into making it a modern and inclusive one. IMO, that’s why she’s been allowed to do her own thing and not follow protocol. That’s what makes sense to me since it was known that Charles had people following him for a year to work on his documentary. This is also a distraction to have all of the changes that’s taking place behind the scenes at the palaces without the press reporting on them. What no ones exiled to make any sense is why Harry would chose someone with so much negativity murcky baggage and is very nasty and a liar like Meghan. They have no chemistry and he looks ill after the few times that he’s kissed her in public. She emasculates him in public and acts like there’s an unlimited amount of money for her to spend on designer but I’ll fitting clothes. It’s madness and beyond the pale the state of this woman to demand things from a family that she’s bringing nothing to. The public’s beyond ticked off at this grifter’s cheek.
Now it’s Wills turn to show the public he’s the future king as Harry’s giving him the spotlight and showing support for him.
'Harry is more reserved': Royal filmmaker reveals how WILLIAM is the outgoing brother – despite the younger prince's playful public image
* EXCLUSIVE: Prince Harry is more reserved than William, film producer claims
* Nick Bullen has filmed the royal brothers for a number of documentaries
* Explains Harry, 34, 'switches it on' for the camera but would 'rather not do it'
* Whereas future king William, 36, 'is the one that gets on and does it'
BAFTA-nominated Nick Bullen explains the seemingly chatty Harry, 34, 'switches on' his carefree attitude for the camera while William, 36, is more naturally forthcoming.
Speaking on Yahoo UK's online series The Royal Box, Bullen, who has worked with the brothers on a number of occasions, speculates the difference in their characters might come down to their positions within the monarchy. 
He says: 'Harry appears the most relaxed, but I think he's probably the more reserved in many ways…
'When he's there he'll switch it on and he knows what he's got to do, but given his choice he'd really rather not do it.
'Whereas William knows it's his role, it's his future, he has to deal with it and he has to face up and front it up, so I think ultimately William is the one that gets on and does it.'
Bullen, who is behind a number of high-profile royal documentaries, also explains the important role the media has played in making the princes' - and the wider royal family - more appealing to the public.  eating cookies
'All of the Royal family realise the benefits of the press, of a good documentary or a good access piece,' he says. 
A clear example of this is the way on-camera interviews have been used to transform the public's perception of William and Harry's relationship with their father, following years of high-profile commentary on how close they were to Princess Diana. 
He also offers his take on the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's decision to announce their pregnancy just three days later.
'Personally, if it were my wedding, I wouldn't have been thrilled,' he concedes. 'What went on behind castle walls, I don't know.'
Bullen adds Meghan has made the royal family more relevant and extends their longevity by '100 years'.   eating cookies
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6371587/Prince-Harry-reserved-Prince-William-according-royal-documentary-producer.html
See, pr to make them relevant to the changing populace.

If only the royals could tone down all the self praise they could be more palatable.

Harry is indeed a "waffler" and appears on the wimpy side.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1435 on: November 09, 2018, 06:51:35 pm »

^^ I think Murks will help bring it down finally. How does an American from her background really help make the British Monarchy more relevant?  If someone like her is in it, it is time for it to go. What is the point? I predict Wills is the last King and have always thought so. But I won't be around when he dies so I will never know if I am right unless it ends with Charles.

I think deep down, it will end with Charles and William will experience the 'freedom' he has always wanted and it won't be pleasant.

As for Meg, I think she's the final nail in the coffin of that dynasty.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #1436 on: November 09, 2018, 07:08:45 pm »

Harry is not in line to be King. Generally those lower down don't make a big impression on the monarchy. This is on Charles and William. George may not even get to be King.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #1437 on: November 09, 2018, 08:07:24 pm »

In some ways, and, yes, I’m going to give a very small benefit of the doubt, Harry set her up to believe he is far more powerful than he actually is (or she wouldn’t be around).  Just because he’s blind as a bat where she’s concerned, for now, and gives her everything, that bears no resemblance to the hierarchy and reality of how the BRF really works.

Sorry, Sparkles!
I can believe it's true. i dont believe robert jobson will involve the queen's name in this sort of speculation... charles and the queen left clear through ingrid seward and penny junor that the fell out of meghan with her father had nothing to do with them and they had NOT any objection of hers made-up with him and in fact, they believed she and harry handled the whole situation in a bad way. nor the queen nor charles looked happy during the wedding.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1438 on: November 09, 2018, 08:37:48 pm »

Harry is not in line to be King. Generally those lower down don't make a big impression on the monarchy. This is on Charles and William. George may not even get to be King.

Still no excuse to just slack off and give the middle finger to his nation by first taking up with her, then attacking the press for no logical reasoning, and then announcing the engagement and being an utterly belligerent A$$ throughout it all while Meg's less than savory past antics (along with the grainy topless photo) and even her family denounced her and urged him to cancel the engagement. Despite all the warning signs, that dolt persisted in pursuing this marriage and did HM a huge disfavor. Just because he isn't likely to inherit means that he has carte blanche to mess around and cause disruptions and show a lack of respect towards his nation and family.

lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1439 on: November 09, 2018, 09:26:22 pm »

It is interesting that the documentary man says Wills is more out-going than Harry. My  English cousin Peter and his wife have mutual friends with the Midds who have said that Wills and Kate are a lovely couple but very boring to be with. I don't know that anyone would say that about Harry and the Murks. If anything it has to be a show.  I don't see Harry as an introverted person when off-camera but I don't know him obviously. If that is true, then that may be why he is attracted to the ballsy out-going Murks. I don't believe that man actually.

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 ... 79   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: