Royal Gossip
May 23, 2019, 02:21:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 112   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke and Duchess of Sussex: Press Articles & Random Chat  (Read 110377 times)
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #420 on: July 02, 2018, 03:35:50 am »

Very strange photos at the polo where Meghan had a fascination with the boot of the car. It looked like she was selling something.

I finally saw the video and it looks to me like she is looking for something and doesn't want to be seen. She looks extremely guilty when she's told off as well as a bit later when she's skulking around the car. Looking for Harry's cell phone perhaps?
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #421 on: July 02, 2018, 02:35:43 pm »

They will be the last two

The only constant is change.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #422 on: July 02, 2018, 03:51:28 pm »

I wanna hold your hand! Royal fans dismiss claims that Meghan Markle made another faux pas by trying to take Prince Harry's hand at ceremony
Critics have slammed the Duchess of Sussex for attempting to hold her husband's hand at a ceremony.
But fans have defended Meghan Markle after she tried to touch Prince Harry at the Young Leaders Reception at Buckingham Palace.
Although there is no recorded rule that the married couple can't hold hands or touch in public, body language guru Robin Kermode said Meghan's move went against Royal orthodoxy.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5903655/I-wanna-hold-hand-Royal-fans-dismiss-claims-Meghan-Markle-faux-pas.html
Harry made it obvious in the video that he didn't want to be bothered with her. Besides, it does look unprofessional holding hands and touching unnecessarily when out on public duties. She acts like a teenager always wanting to touch him and in her mind, to prove to people that all is well with them.

Totally agree.  If they have not "trained" her yet, then they need to keep her away from public engagements.  She is 36 (maybe more by the look of her), not a 6 year old. She was an alleged actress (not a good one IMO) and meant to have confidence and be able to do the right thing.  She can learn, she has all day and every day, no job or anything else.  Just shows herself up every time.

As for the polo debacle, if that was my husband I would not be skulking around and looking to see if anyone noticed me rooting in his car boot.  I would just go and look for what I wanted, see if it was there, close the boot when finished and stroll off, not a care in the world.  Only people carry out a bit of skullduggery carry on like that.  What husband is going to be cross if his wife roots about for something in the boot.  Nope, she gave me the impression that she was looking for something in that boot that dork haza might not have told her about, and she wanted to find out.  Body language is a wonderful thing, and her body language spoke absolute volumes, no words required.  Many blogs, tweeters etc point it out, and absolutely astonished at her body language and skullduggery, too bad she got caught out, although there is the odd sugar on twitter trying to defend her.  What can´t speak can´t lie as they say.  Had she gone to car, nonchalantly, rooted about, closed boot, come away, nobody would have thought any more of it.  It was her whole attitude/body language/looking around to see if anyone watching that gave her away, big time, IMO.  It is the 21st century, too many with cameras, cell phones, etc., why she thought she would not be found out is beyond me, just shows how utterly stupid she was.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #423 on: July 02, 2018, 04:13:21 pm »

We need a Labour government like we need a hole in the head but are least Corbyn's mob would soon send those 2 packing  instead of being so sychophantic like May , Cameron etc.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #424 on: July 02, 2018, 04:42:25 pm »

I wanna hold your hand! Royal fans dismiss claims that Meghan Markle made another faux pas by trying to take Prince Harry's hand at ceremony
Critics have slammed the Duchess of Sussex for attempting to hold her husband's hand at a ceremony.
But fans have defended Meghan Markle after she tried to touch Prince Harry at the Young Leaders Reception at Buckingham Palace.
Although there is no recorded rule that the married couple can't hold hands or touch in public, body language guru Robin Kermode said Meghan's move went against Royal orthodoxy.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5903655/I-wanna-hold-hand-Royal-fans-dismiss-claims-Meghan-Markle-faux-pas.html
Harry made it obvious in the video that he didn't want to be bothered with her. Besides, it does look unprofessional holding hands and touching unnecessarily when out on public duties. She acts like a teenager always wanting to touch him and in her mind, to prove to people that all is well with them.

I doubt she was doing anything sinister.

If she did not want to show affection she'd be called the Ice Maiden. IMO anyway.

Totally agree.  If they have not "trained" her yet, then they need to keep her away from public engagements.  She is 36 (maybe more by the look of her), not a 6 year old. She was an alleged actress (not a good one IMO) and meant to have confidence and be able to do the right thing.  She can learn, she has all day and every day, no job or anything else.  Just shows herself up every time.

As for the polo debacle, if that was my husband I would not be skulking around and looking to see if anyone noticed me rooting in his car boot.  I would just go and look for what I wanted, see if it was there, close the boot when finished and stroll off, not a care in the world.  Only people carry out a bit of skullduggery carry on like that.  What husband is going to be cross if his wife roots about for something in the boot.  Nope, she gave me the impression that she was looking for something in that boot that dork haza might not have told her about, and she wanted to find out.  Body language is a wonderful thing, and her body language spoke absolute volumes, no words required.  Many blogs, tweeters etc point it out, and absolutely astonished at her body language and skullduggery, too bad she got caught out, although there is the odd sugar on twitter trying to defend her.  What can´t speak can´t lie as they say.  Had she gone to car, nonchalantly, rooted about, closed boot, come away, nobody would have thought any more of it.  It was her whole attitude/body language/looking around to see if anyone watching that gave her away, big time, IMO.  It is the 21st century, too many with cameras, cell phones, etc., why she thought she would not be found out is beyond me, just shows how utterly stupid she was.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #425 on: July 02, 2018, 07:13:18 pm »

'It took my breath away': Oprah admits she was stunned by the 'depth of emotion' at the royal wedding - as she insists everyone should aim to be as 'radiant, joyful, and alive as Meghan'
For the millions of people who watched Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding, it was a fairy tale come true, but for Oprah Winfrey, it was a symbol of hope and the power of love.
After attending the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's star-studded nuptials in May, the 64-year-old media mogul opened up about the experience and the deeper meaning behind the couple's union in the August issue of O, The Oprah Magazine, which hits newsstands on July 10.
'What the Harry and Meghan moment symbolized for me are the possibilities that await us all when we choose love—in any form,' Oprah wrote in her 'What I Know For Sure' column.
Oprah said she had the same takeaway when she listened to the Most Reverend Michael Curry’s sermon about the power of love at the ceremony, noting that you couldn't watch the Harry and Meghan's nuptials without feeling it.
'It gave us hope, that wedding. Hope that we can all do what Mara Gay described in her New York Times opinion piece as "imagining the day when we wake up and remember who we want to be,"' she explained.
'We all want to feel as radiant, joyful, and alive as Meghan looked on her way down the aisle to meet Harry. Both of them were glowing with happiness,' she added.
'I can’t wait to see the goodness that will come from their union. Goodness that I know for sure will help change the way the world thinks about what is possible, even more than it already has.'
Although Oprah is one of the most famous women in the world, she, too, was blown away when she stepped onto the grounds of Windsor Castle, and she admitted she was 'unprepared for the depth of emotion' she felt in that moment.
'It literally took my breath away,' she recalled. 'I exclaimed out loud to no one in particular: "Whoa! This right here is a whole 'nother level!"'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5910045/Oprah-discusses-depth-emotion-royal-wedding.html
I feel embarrassed for Oprah talking this utter bs. Nothing good will come from this marriage unless it has something to do with blind worship of celebrity because Meghan’s still a lowlife Soho House woman on the make, a user of people and a troublemaker. She looked drugged up and disconnected during the wedding, so much to the extent that Harry has to keep rubbing her hand to keep her awake most likely. I *despise* that the word hope is used in connection to her and that she’s something to aspire to. It’s not like she cured cancer or did something amazing. She’s managed, along with Harry, to be a bit of a laughing stock of a couple.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 07:18:09 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #426 on: July 02, 2018, 07:37:10 pm »

^ I know Oprah's career and reach took a nose-dive after she quit her show, but celebs these days (esp the "A-list") are scrapping the bottom... ick
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #427 on: July 02, 2018, 07:40:28 pm »

^^Oprah's still running her trap!  Kate-Horror-Queen

She's embarrassed because we all know she looked desperate to be invited to a wedding without knowing the groom or the bride and just be the bride is half-black. Pathetic. And the reason some sugars gave was because Oprah knows Fergie.  thumbsdown Like Fergie has any pull with Harry or Megs.  blink

Since I was told by some of you that the BRF paid for Meg's wedding and reception dresses, I wonder if Oprah paid for Doria's Oscar de la Renta wedding outfit and thus the invitation?  eating cookies
sandy
Princess

« Reply #428 on: July 02, 2018, 08:59:13 pm »

I remember how Fergie was on Oprah's special on the O Network. It was very embarrassing with Fergie being very self pitying.

If Larry King were still doing shows I think he'd have Meghan's dad on a few of them.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #429 on: July 02, 2018, 09:43:48 pm »

Hey, Oprah, how is this wedding any different than other weddings where people are happy?  Could it be because the bride was half black?  If so, then we know what ‘ist’ that is.  Golly her schtick is getting old.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #430 on: July 02, 2018, 10:59:44 pm »

It's as if Oprah is angling for a You Go Girl moment and hoping women of color will look at Turkey as something to aspire to. stop

I haven't played since I stopped
marion
Duchess

« Reply #431 on: July 02, 2018, 11:33:24 pm »

Oprah's been drinking too much Koolaid
sandy
Princess

« Reply #432 on: July 02, 2018, 11:52:39 pm »

It's as if Oprah is angling for a You Go Girl moment and hoping women of color will look at Turkey as something to aspire to. stop

I think it's a bad message to send to women in general, the dream of marrying into the Royal Family. And Kate and Meghan are not "role models" for doing so IMO.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #433 on: July 03, 2018, 12:50:31 am »

Oprah's popularity has been circling the drain for quite some time

I haven't played since I stopped
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #434 on: July 03, 2018, 01:17:47 am »

^^ & ^agreed.
She makes me sick in that she's praisng this woman that she knows more about than we do given that she's in the industry as an actress and producer, so she knows what Meg's about. I've to wonder if she wasn't instructed to say these things for exchange for attending the wedding because it seemed more like a ocial media event because the guest were alllowed to take pictures and talk about if on their social media platforms. Oprah's also promoting her show.
Speaking to ET at the premiere of her new TV series Love Is in Los Angeles, she revealed that she and Doria, 61, spent the afternoon together at her $88 million 'Promised Land' mansion in Santa Barbara bonding, doing yoga, and eating kumquats from her garden.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5910045/Oprah-discusses-depth-emotion-royal-wedding.html
It bs her saying that she wasn' looking for an interview, imo. Why else would she even bother with Doria? Was she friends with Doria before and invited her around her place to do yoya prior to Megs and Harry? I don't think so, so this is bs, imo.
Oprah's now on the cover of British Vogue with the headline of 'Oprah's next act — an audience with a global powerhouse.' Funny how she doesn't want to run for president because of the 'In that political structure — all the non-truths, the bulls**t, the crap, the nastiness, the backhanded backroom stuff that goes on — I feel like I could not exist,' she said. 'I would not be able to do it. It's not a clean business. It would kill me.' Isn't this the same with the acting world and being a celebrity with an image to protect?  eating cookies
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5910843/Oprah-Winfrey-insists-running-president-kill-covers-British-Vogue.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #435 on: July 04, 2018, 07:53:23 pm »

Expert reveals the reason Harry and Meghan have stopped holding hands in public following their wedding (and why William and Kate are less tactile during engagements)
Now etiquette expert William Hanson has explained that while there is no official royal protocol against the gesture, the couple may feel the need to appear more 'professional' now that they are married, and added that Meghan could also more confident in her role.
Speaking to Femail, he said: 'Prince Harry has probably felt less of a need to hold Meghan's hand as she seems to be much more confident and secure in her new role, and so needs less emotional and physical support from her now-husband.
'Public displays of affection, such a hand holding, may be accepted in private situations and in social spheres, but when out in public Harry and Meghan are on official business and so it is not considered professional behaviour.'
Last week Prince Harry was pictured appearing to avoid Meghan's hand during the Young Leaders Reception at Buckingham Palace.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5917871/Expert-reveals-reason-Harry-Meghan-stopped-holding-hands-engagements.html
So confident that she continues to try and hold onto Harry. Why not do an article on why she didn’t attend the event with Harry yesterday and why the emphasis was her absence prior to the trip to Ireland.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #436 on: July 04, 2018, 08:17:51 pm »

Funny how the etiquette expert ignores the embarrassing giggling of C and C on a royal tour and Cams showing her upper thighs on appearances.

Hanson needs to get a life These articles get boring after a while.

I recall how obsessed the DM is about hand holding they had about 100 articles about Melania NOT holding Donald's hand now it's Harry and MEghan's turn. Enough already.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #437 on: July 04, 2018, 08:41:10 pm »

Hanson is the new Liz Jones. Gotta agree with them every once in a while (even a malfunctioning clock is right twice a day), but mostly their job seems to be to spew bs and rile people up for the sake of clicks. I mean, one of Hanson's nuggets is that you're only posh if you own a malfunctioning Aga from the 1950s, inherited of course. And have a bar of soap in the loo for handwashing instead of the plebeian liquid soap (soap bars are slippery, everyone touches them, things get trapped in them and even worse, in my experience a coat builds up of residue on jewellery - I used some soap bars frequently a couple of years ago and noticed that my eternity ring had become totally dull, that never happened before. I used some baby shampoo and a soft brush and got the stones sparkling in no time, which is when I realized the soap bar was at fault, haven't had that issue since dropping soap bars or taking of jewellery before using them. Soap bars also leave a coat in the sink or the bath (wherever it is you use them) and dull eg the sink also in no time, as opposed to liquid soap. So that prat can keep all the bar soap he can find, I'm not buying any more of that stuff! Except for other purposes than washing, eg when you stick soap bars in your wardrobe or suitcase, your clothes smell better (and don't smell like the suitcase or wardrobe after a while, esp when you travel for a long time and have to live out of your suitcase (heard that one from a uni friend's mum, tried it and it works!). So, that's it with "life hacks from Olya" for today easter-lol )
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 08:43:20 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #438 on: July 05, 2018, 02:25:52 am »

Very strange photos at the polo where Meghan had a fascination with the boot of the car. It looked like she was selling something

I finally saw the video and it looks to me like she is looking for something and doesn't want to be seen. She looks extremely guilty when she's told off as well as a bit later when she's skulking around the car. Looking for Harry's cell phone perhaps?

She scuttled off backwards like a crab heading toward the surf after Mark confronted her!   easter-bunny
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #439 on: July 05, 2018, 03:02:39 am »

She certainly did!  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 112   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: