Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 09:10:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 ... 112   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke and Duchess of Sussex: Press Articles & Random Chat  (Read 104599 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1440 on: November 09, 2018, 09:47:06 pm »

^ not the first time I read this. But it doesnt mean Will is not social just that he is broing. Meanwhile Harry may not like attention but attract it anyway.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1441 on: November 09, 2018, 11:04:40 pm »

I have to say one thing that I remember so well.  Harry in Vegas that infamous time. It may be that he was totally drunk and drugged out which is common there. But I read he started out by going up to a group of girls in a bachelorette party and asked for one of the shirts they were wearing which had some wild expression which he proceeded to wear. He then got into a private Jacuzzi party and was making growling faces at the guard which was photographed. At a night pool party event, he found out the American swimmer who won a gold ( I think ) Olympic medal at the 2012 Olympics was there and sent someone to deliver the message that "Prince Harry was there and challenges him to a swim race right there and then." The American swimmer declined the challenge. Then Harry wrapped it up with the naked pool game party. Doesn't sound like an introvert to me. But then again he probably was drunk out of his mind which I understand he used to be quite often. Well I bet Megs can party just as hard as him or even harder. I just don't imagine introverts do those sorts of things over the course of a few days.

The only constant is change.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #1442 on: November 09, 2018, 11:30:50 pm »

harry himself said he's different of his public persona, what he's in public is as he wants to be seen in public... i've read,since he was a tenager, harry's moody and explosive like old phil...
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1443 on: November 09, 2018, 11:46:56 pm »

When Harry was living and working at an RAF base in Suffolk a couple of his fellow service people who knew him quite well used to get on Twitter and talk about him periodically. They always said he was quieter than his public persona made out (Harry was in his twenties then) but that he was down to earth and friendly, once he got to know people he was always ready for a chat and a joke. He used to play cards with several of the people at the base every Thursday or Friday nights. 
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1444 on: November 09, 2018, 11:58:04 pm »

I'm dictating this so I just want to make a point here about Harry being different with presenting as public persona as a private one.i In Vegas he was actually in private events this was not an embassy visit from the royal family or anything like that he was partying in Vegas and that's his private persona.  I understand he was much younger then. My son which is a year younger than him would never do such and takes ever he's been trained much better and my nephew who is much wilder would never do such antics so I don't know where everybody's getting this private versus public persona maybe hair is growing up but I don't see him being an introvert

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1445 on: November 10, 2018, 04:43:34 am »

^she'll have no ability to make money off the royal family when this ends because she has no credibility. Her name and title are a joke.
Look at the new picture on the site. She's small and off to the side; litterally on the edge of the picture. The picture's making i clear who's the main couple nd who's becoming irrelevant
http://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal

Keep Calm and Carry On
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1446 on: November 10, 2018, 07:55:44 am »

It is ok to use the thread to post articles but please think before if it goes better in a less general thread. TY

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1447 on: November 10, 2018, 08:36:14 am »

I think she's sending a message to brf that she still has people in her pockets that will lie for her.

As for Harry, I highly doubt he's a good chap behind cameras. Just look at the wild cat he dragged home. A homey boy with a good sense of decency would have never fallen for a badly aging yachting girl that went to the library only when it was a scene on the obscure cable show she was at as a supporting role to the supporting role.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1448 on: November 10, 2018, 01:08:56 pm »

Harry loved them and left them. ANd he would not have hesitated to dump Meghan  if he felt so inclined but he didn't...
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1449 on: November 10, 2018, 01:50:46 pm »

^ But he didn't issue a KP letterhead statement of the others he dumped, while daddy and Camz (people with lifetime experience in people wanting a slice of them) were away.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1450 on: November 10, 2018, 03:26:28 pm »

I don't see an introvert doing well with the Murks. This makes me realize the obvious that the persons allowed to do the documentaries and approved interviews must say what they are told not the truth about any of them.  It doesn't mean some of the things they are told aren't  true, you just must sort it out logically. Harry and Murks both have emotional issues, her being in love with herself to the exclusion of family and old friends and having to have complete control and admiration, and Harry being brought up in the public eye by a waring set of parents until one was killed and then let loose to do mostly what he pleased, because the powers that be felt guilty of his loss, and he was the second son without a purpose  except going along with his brother until they found one for him.  They may fit well in co-dependency. He needs control and someone to think for him and she needs to control. That's the truth but you won't read it in any approved article about them. And on that note, I don't see a nice English or Commonwealth girl being enough for him. He needs it crass for some reason.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1451 on: November 10, 2018, 03:38:38 pm »

Who said Harry left the ex gf? Alway though it was thr opposite...

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1452 on: November 10, 2018, 03:55:09 pm »

I don't see an introvert doing well with the Murks. This makes me realize the obvious that the persons allowed to do the documentaries and approved interviews must say what they are told not the truth about any of them.  It doesn't mean some of the things they are told aren't  true, you just must sort it out logically. Harry and Murks both have emotional issues, her being in love with herself to the exclusion of family and old friends and having to have complete control and admiration, and Harry being brought up in the public eye by a waring set of parents until one was killed and then let loose to do mostly what he pleased, because the powers that be felt guilty of his loss, and he was the second son without a purpose  except going along with his brother until they found one for him.  They may fit well in co-dependency. He needs control and someone to think for him and she needs to control. That's the truth but you won't read it in any approved article about them. And on that note, I don't see a nice English or Commonwealth girl being enough for him. He needs it crass for some reason.

Introverts are too intelligent and introspective for the likes of them. This couple is definitely just a combination of damaged people looking outwardly for others to either save/protect/back/house them for life and people are seriously questioning why they as the public/taxpayer have to put up with it. They just aren't worth it. Yes, co-dependents and maybe Harry will wake up one day and realize his marriage never solved his problems, he's still miserable, and yet saddled with a true narc. He will see what an atrocious mess his children will have to call Mom.
No sympathy whatsoever. We all have our demons to conquer.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1453 on: November 10, 2018, 06:02:46 pm »

I don't see an introvert doing well with the Murks. This makes me realize the obvious that the persons allowed to do the documentaries and approved interviews must say what they are told not the truth about any of them.  It doesn't mean some of the things they are told aren't  true, you just must sort it out logically. Harry and Murks both have emotional issues, her being in love with herself to the exclusion of family and old friends and having to have complete control and admiration, and Harry being brought up in the public eye by a waring set of parents until one was killed and then let loose to do mostly what he pleased, because the powers that be felt guilty of his loss, and he was the second son without a purpose  except going along with his brother until they found one for him.  They may fit well in co-dependency. He needs control and someone to think for him and she needs to control. That's the truth but you won't read it in any approved article about them

Harry had every chance to find a genuine purpose in his life had endless resources to get the best help possible. No one has any business doing nothing with all that he has. He has never been owed the world, but he has had it the minute he was conceived. His mother was  a beautiful princess, his father is a future king, and he never wanted for anything material. No matter how bad things got at home, he always had a roof over his head, he always had the best food and clothes and he even had a huge family that surely would have welcomed him to stay over and visit with them. If he hated his home life, all he had to do was move to one set of palace apartments or move to one of the zillions of 'cottages' on the various estates and he could have easily had it set up to his preferences. No one EVER made him stay in Clarence House if he hated it so much and he could have spent his time living in Buckingham Palace (where there are HUNDREDS of rooms for him to live in) and been happy. I get sick of being expected to feel sorry for someone with so much privilege and opportunity that he could have become one of the most cultivated men in the world, but chose to throw it all away on feeling sorry for himself and constantly getting mixed up with women who were bad news.

If for once in his twenties he had decided to make something of himself, other than boozing, I am sure he would in fact have been happier.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1454 on: November 10, 2018, 07:32:00 pm »

He doesn't get that the world doesn't have time for themselves, let along privileged little trust fund boys who have sorta icky feelings and stuff and really need sympathy and all that, dotcha know?  bored3

Your pushy booty call there, Harry. You married her -stop foisting her antics out on a tired public.  wopedo
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1455 on: November 10, 2018, 11:14:44 pm »

Who said Harry left the ex gf? Alway though it was thr opposite...

.  I'm talking more about the "pickups" that he took back to the Palace not the ones he went more steadily with. Then there were a few who were with him for about a millisecond and in it for their PR.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1456 on: November 11, 2018, 02:50:13 am »

'Soon it will be me next to Harry and Megssy will be gone': Vile comments and racist 'ghetto' slurs against Meghan Markle are found on Kensington Palace's official Instagram site
* Racist comments about Meghan Markle littering Kensington Palace Instagram
* One of the vile messages even appears to threaten the new Duchess of Sussex
* On a video of her in New Zealand, someone wrote soon 'Megssy will be gone'
One message even appears to threaten the Duchess of Sussex.

On a video of Meghan and Prince Harry in New Zealand during their tour, a contributor writes: 'Soon it will be me who is next to Harry and Megssy will be gone.'

The message is followed by six emoji images of a kitchen knife.

Other foul posts accuse the Duchess of bleaching her skin to look whiter, call her 'tacky' and 'trashy'.

Another message makes reference to 'the ghetto' – a clear racial slur.

And despite Palace officials monitoring the site, which has seven million followers, many comments have remained uncensored for up to a week.

Some followers have appealed to the Palace to take down the vitriolic abuse, claiming to find it upsetting.

Media lawyer Yari Cohen said targeting the Duchess via her official page could increase the severity of any possible offence because the person posting comments 'is assuming to a degree that she [Meghan] is going to be reading it'.

Kensington Palace refused to comment last night.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6375795/Vile-comments-Meghan-Markle-Kensington-Palaces-Instagram.html

bored3  unfortunately a lot of people get these types of postings.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 02:54:28 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #1457 on: November 11, 2018, 03:00:41 am »

Kensington Palace refused to comment last night.

'Nuff said.

I haven't played since I stopped
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1458 on: November 11, 2018, 03:05:51 am »

People are so stupid .KP need to look in to the threaten  comments
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1459 on: November 11, 2018, 03:46:19 am »

It wouldn't surprise me if she's using the race card again to gain sympathy like she did to get the statement issued.  bored3  

The dinner conversation you'd really like to earwig! How Meghan will FINALLY be able to thank Michelle Obama for helping to introduce her to Harry when they all go to the Clooneys’ home (... after Barack and his wife were not invited to royal wedding for 'political reasons')
* Michelle Obama join Duke and Duchess of Sussex at Clooneys' Berkshire home
* Royal couple will attend dinner hosted by George and Amal Clooney on Thames
* Understood Meghan has been keen to meet with Mrs Obama since her wedding
When the Duke and Duchess of Sussex head to the Clooneys' riverside mansion in Berkshire for one of their regular get-togethers next month, another VIP will be joining them – Michelle Obama.

It is Meghan's first chance since the Royal Wedding in May to thank the former American First Lady for playing a key role in introducing her to Prince Harry.  huh BS

It is understood that Meghan, 37, has been keen to meet up with Mrs Obama after she and Harry were steered away from inviting her and husband Barack, the former US President, to their wedding for 'political reasons'.  bored3

'She was instrumental in introducing Harry and Meghan and feels a responsibility to see how they are getting on, as well as celebrate the news they are about to become parents.'  bored3 no she did not!!

The dinner, scheduled for December 4, is the day after Mrs Obama's appearance at London's Southbank Centre.

The dinner, scheduled for December 4, is the day after Mrs Obama's appearance at London's Southbank Centre.

Kensington Palace declined to comment last night.  bored3 There won't be any comment on dumb stuff Meghan puts out.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6375771/How-Meghan-FINALLY-able-thank-Michelle-Obama-helping-introduce-Harry.html
Michelle might have Harry as a guest at the book event either on the stage or in the audience. IMO, the rest of the article's bs.

Comments:
puzzledanddazed, notaclue, United Kingdom, 10 minutes ago
I am confused. I thought they met on Soho House which is a matchmaking service for women seeking rich men or rich men seeking a fake wife.

Middle Kingdom, The Old Vic, United Kingdom, 3 minutes ago
Don't be confused. This is one big lie. Meghan networked in Soho House and made the contacts to get herself introduced to Prince Harry. To suppose Michelle Obama was the host of Blind Date is ludicrous.

lustgarten, LiverpoolC, United Kingdom, 2 minutes ago
Fred down the pub introduced them. Note: This is as silly as the other stories.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 03:51:31 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 ... 112   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: