Royal Gossip
December 13, 2018, 04:49:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Wedding Day May19th  (Read 28345 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #580 on: May 30, 2018, 08:31:46 pm »

I am in NYC. It was on Channel 4 on Saturday Night. And my Cable On Demand Channels had a selection of a rerun of the Royal Wedding (On Demand available through Monday).
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #581 on: May 30, 2018, 11:49:16 pm »

https://people.com/royals/queen-photo-prince-harry-meghan-markle/
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #582 on: May 31, 2018, 02:29:31 am »

Cellist who played at Harry and Meghan's big day says he'd NEVER been to a wedding before performing in front of millions across the globe
He revealed that Meghan had her own ideas about songs and they both very passionate about what would be played.
Sheku's new album Inspiration has also reached the top 20 in the album charts, and he will feature on an album being released for the royal wedding.
In May 2016 he became the first black winner in the history of the BBC's Young Musician contest.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5788135/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markles-cellist-says-hed-never-wedding-big-day.html#ixzz5H2PYgP7G
The proceeds of the album should go to charities. At least something good can come out of this mistake.
Odd question, but was there anytime after the service prior to them walking out of the church, were they separated? I'm asking because of people saying that throughout the service, Harry didn't seem himself. Maybe he wasn't.  spy eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #583 on: May 31, 2018, 06:42:58 am »

I loved the way the cellist played.  Very Yo Yo Ma in presentation  Kiss

The only good thing at that shambles.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #584 on: May 31, 2018, 02:34:28 pm »

I hope he gets invites to appear with the Philharmonic and plays at Carnegie Hall. If this has not happened already.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #585 on: May 31, 2018, 02:42:32 pm »

^ I hope so too.  I thought there would be no cellist with the touch of Yo Yo Ma, but this one comes eerily close. 

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #586 on: May 31, 2018, 06:30:31 pm »

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to return Royal Wedding gifts worth £7 million

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5791033/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-return-Royal-Wedding-gifts-worth-7-million.html#ixzz5H6MKts8y
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #587 on: May 31, 2018, 08:27:38 pm »

^Desperado to make the news much
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #588 on: June 01, 2018, 01:35:07 am »

^Gotta distract from those dismal television ratings.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #589 on: June 01, 2018, 03:39:01 pm »

Royal expert who used upper-class British accent to commentate on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding ‘is an Italian-American New Yorker called Tommy’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5794553/Royal-expert-commentated-Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markles-wedding-New-Yorker-called-Tommy.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #590 on: June 01, 2018, 04:13:36 pm »

^Jeez! Is everything connected to these two fraudulent or shady?

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #591 on: June 03, 2018, 10:18:48 pm »

Britain’s Got Talent 2018: Royal Wedding Bishop Michael Curry to appear after hit sermon

BRITAIN’S GOT TALENT 2018 grand finale is set to crown its winner tonight, but Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Royal Wedding Bishop is set to make an appearance after proving a global hit with his marriage sermon.
https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/968871/Britains-Got-Talent-2018-Final-Bishop-Michael-Curry-Royal-Wedding-Meghan-Markle-BGT-ITV

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #592 on: June 03, 2018, 10:35:12 pm »

^Ummmm....why?huh??

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #593 on: June 03, 2018, 11:02:02 pm »

IKR ask that again and again ^

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #594 on: June 04, 2018, 02:08:07 am »

https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/174545596648/clarafarleybarrow-just-prince-harry-saying-im
Harry saying “I’m shitting it”. It does look like he said it. Look at Wills face.  eating cookies
Few clips that I've seen, Wills seems to be more amused at what was going on. Megs is so fixed on her ambision and fame and the material sapects she thinks marrying Harry will bring her that she doesn't seemed bothered by Harry's odd behavior that people who watched the whole thing said. For me, just that little clip and the other one where he's seated and he;s using his thumb to circle her finger, The pictures that I've seen he looked on the verge of tears. Doppelgänger   spy

« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 02:20:03 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #595 on: June 11, 2018, 11:45:06 pm »

'I was nervous, but it all flowed': Royal wedding florist opens up about working with Harry and Meghan - and reveals how Meghan's bouquet was created 'at the last moment'

Royal wedding florist Philippa Craddock has revealed the surprising spontaneity behind the lavish floral displays and bouquet she created for the big day.

Speaking to the Sunday Times Style magazine, the society favourite admitted that Meghan's bouquet had been pulled together 'at the last moment'.

The Chelsea-based florist, known for her work with brands such as Alexander McQueen, Dior and Vogue had a meeting with the couple beforehand to discuss ideas after they spotted her previous work.

'Of course I was nervous, but as soon as I got into the room it all flowed,' she recalled.

Philippa brought along some bouquet options to the meeting, but in the end she 'pulled a bunch of different flowers together' at the last moment.

'It had to be simple, but still have meaning,' she added. 

Among the flowers in the stunning arrangement were forget-me-nots - the Princess of Wales' favourite flowers - along with stems hand picked by Harry from their private garden at Kensington Palace.

It is also the meaning behind Sentebale, the charity set up by Harry in 2005 to help disadvantaged children in the southern African kingdom of Lesotho.

Rather than being too rigid with her choice of foliage and blossoms for the huge arch of greenery at the entrance to the chapel, she and the Crown Estate’s Keeper of Gardens, John Anderson decided to use whatever was available and needed to be cut anyway from Windsor Great Park.

This included silver birch, peonies, foxgloves, sweet pea and jasmine. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5829993/Royal-wedding-florist-reveals-Meghans-bouquet-created-moment.html

sandy
Princess

« Reply #596 on: July 30, 2018, 12:02:11 pm »

https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/174545596648/clarafarleybarrow-just-prince-harry-saying-im
Harry saying “I’m shitting it”. It does look like he said it. Look at Wills face.  eating cookies
Few clips that I've seen, Wills seems to be more amused at what was going on. Megs is so fixed on her ambision and fame and the material sapects she thinks marrying Harry will bring her that she doesn't seemed bothered by Harry's odd behavior that people who watched the whole thing said. For me, just that little clip and the other one where he's seated and he;s using his thumb to circle her finger, The pictures that I've seen he looked on the verge of tears. Doppelgänger   spy

Why is Harry seen as a country bumpkin seeing the big city for the first time and meeting the "city woman" who "fooled him" into thinking she was virginal. Harry has had many women and has been around the block a few times.  There is no way to know what happens when they are away from the cameras. She was not pregnant when they got married (the theory he "had to " marry her was debunked) and he went into the marriage and Harry was never shy about dumping women. If he really is like that, he really sounds like a weirdo marrying someone he allegedly is "repelled by" it would make him in need of a lot of help. How can a few seconds of a clip really give any sort of picture of what is going on with them. Will is in no position to be amused himself.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #597 on: August 08, 2018, 03:55:20 pm »

Revealed: How smitten groom Prince Harry 'kept thanking' Meghan’s makeup artist on their wedding day for ‘making her look like herself’

Celebrity makeup artist Daniel Martin tended to Meghan on her wedding day
    The beauty guru said it was important the bride 'looked like her best self'
    Martin has revealed smitten Harry 'kept thanking him' for Meghan's makeup look
    The pair have known each other for years and met before she became a royal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6038991/Prince-Harry-thanked-Meghans-wedding-makeup-artist-Daniel-Martin.html

Indeed, she did not have clown makeup, it was pretty classic and will stand the test of time quite well.

I doubt though that Haz went and thanked the mua, esp "several times". Come on now.
Also it's not down to the mua how the bride will look, but down to the bride. The mua works on bride's instructions.

K's mu is still hands-down the most awful.
She really changed her mu, esp around the eyes. I recently came across pics from that 1st year (incl engagement time and a bit after the 1st year) and I got a fright, she was so harsh and awful looking due to her mu. Her wedding day look was really really bad.

Diana had pretty good mu as well. A full face and I think much more than she ever wore before her wedding day, but her mu (unlike her dress) also survived the test of time quite well and won't ever look horrible.
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #598 on: August 08, 2018, 06:09:52 pm »

imo Meg's makeup was too plain, she needed blush, or some bronzer similar to the ANZAC Day appearance

https://fashionsizzle.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/meghan-markle-wore-anzac-day-black-hats-2-683x1024.jpg

We should've known the excess spending to come from Meg because she paid this man a lot of money to apply plain makeup, wasteful.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #599 on: August 08, 2018, 06:12:12 pm »

Revealed: How smitten groom Prince Harry 'kept thanking' Meghan’s makeup artist on their wedding day for ‘making her look like herself’

Celebrity makeup artist Daniel Martin tended to Meghan on her wedding day
    The beauty guru said it was important the bride 'looked like her best self'
    Martin has revealed smitten Harry 'kept thanking him' for Meghan's makeup look
    The pair have known each other for years and met before she became a royal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6038991/Prince-Harry-thanked-Meghans-wedding-makeup-artist-Daniel-Martin.html

Indeed, she did not have clown makeup, it was pretty classic and will stand the test of time quite well.

I doubt though that Haz went and thanked the mua, esp "several times". Come on now.
Also it's not down to the mua how the bride will look, but down to the bride. The mua works on bride's instructions.

K's mu is still hands-down the most awful.
She really changed her mu, esp around the eyes. I recently came across pics from that 1st year (incl engagement time and a bit after the 1st year) and I got a fright, she was so harsh and awful looking due to her mu. Her wedding day look was really really bad.

Diana had pretty good mu as well. A full face and I think much more than she ever wore before her wedding day, but her mu (unlike her dress) also survived the test of time quite well and won't ever look horrible.

Is this true? I would think the makeup people would be the most concerned. The Bridegroom has other things on his mind.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: