Royal Gossip
October 21, 2018, 10:34:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Wedding Day May19th  (Read 25193 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #340 on: May 21, 2018, 05:40:51 pm »

The pictures prove just how alone Meghan is. The only person she hasn’t ditched in her greasy, sleazy climb to the top was her mother. Those photos and the wedding in general were certainly not appropriate for a second wedding. A pure white dress and a giant veil covering her face really took the biscuit.

easter-lol Kate and Will are inching away like they'll contract some disease
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DduLpyHVMAAPvP1.jpg
I'd say no love lost between W&K and M.

You laugh at the fail all you want, but the fail and many comments were spot on with insider knowledge and predictions. Also this story about Chels being there at the reception doesn't cancel out the initial report of Chels not being invited. These are now basically word vs word and unless we see pics as proof we can't know which of these two stories is true and even if we see pics of Chels attending the evening reception, doesn't make the hugging story true suddenly.
Can't take one story over another as truth just because it sounds better.

Even the old blind about Stella McC as designer turnt out to be true, the Oprah stories, the ghastly Clooneys attending (and why wasn't George in a morning suit as everyone else?), and a number of other things rubbished by some.

^ Yeah, who knows how many pics the'll release, W&K didn't release that many either..
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #341 on: May 21, 2018, 05:49:06 pm »

It would be nice to see one of them standing or sitting next to each other instead of her between his legs (like she did with that one engagement photo).

Seems fitting as going between his legs is probably how she got the ring in the first place..
Kins
courtier

« Reply #342 on: May 21, 2018, 05:50:59 pm »

^LOL! Slightly aspirated my lunch Buflesse easter-lol
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #343 on: May 21, 2018, 06:17:09 pm »

^^^  Awful wedding photo.  That green outfit on HM, with the purple concoction on the green hat, it looks dreadful.  Camzilla looks as thugh she is about to do a helicopter take off all on her own.   The sprog on council cath´s lap looks nothing like the one we normally see, what have they done to her.   PP looks as though he has just been let out of a funeral parlour-  Bill medd morphing into Edward, bald head and features.    Those twins look like something out of the Addams family.  Why is dork haza in a normal outfit.   And why are the sprogs in black, looks more like a funeral outfit, definitely not for a wedding  -  they look like mini pall bearers in training.  That little girl on the right looks as though she could be the daughter of murkle.  Jeez, who would want to release a photo like that.  Add that very busy background, the whole thing is a disaster.  Shoot the photographer, whoever it was, could have done better themselves with a brownie camera.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #344 on: May 21, 2018, 06:26:55 pm »

^ easter-lol agree.
Esp the pageboy outfits were a fail for me, way too much black. The girls outfits were also kinda lacklustre. Funeral and pallbearers fits well.

Bill is for sure turning into Ed. I'm always surprised when I see old pics of Andy and Ed, they were quite handsome spy what happened blink Windsor genes are not kind tehe
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #345 on: May 21, 2018, 06:29:07 pm »

The wedding dress was tacky and that evening dress was nice. Stella did a good job with the evening dress but a horrible job with Oprah dress. My friend said there was a clip of some of the Royals rolling their eyes and their mouth a little bit open. does anyone know which people those were. And I have to say Megan's mother looked gorgeous and very Tastefully dressed and acted with class and at the same time humble. She was the best thing at that wedding.

Doris was hearing "ka-ching!" all through the wedding..... bored3
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #346 on: May 21, 2018, 06:32:55 pm »

Why is Charlotte’s dress hitched up her leg like that? The men/boys in black look like they are at a funeral, and the Mulroney twins are incredibly creepy. The tone of the photo is very cold, unlike W&K’s which was warm and bright.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #347 on: May 21, 2018, 06:52:08 pm »

A few cute little girls there, yet have to agree that the Mulroney children are giving off that Children of the Corn vibe.  Embarrassed

I had to say it.  sly

Why is Sparkle's head disappearing? It's like that scene in Beetlejuice.  Shocked
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 06:54:10 pm by Snowpea » Logged
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #348 on: May 21, 2018, 07:29:24 pm »

'I've seen that design before': Twitter users insist Meghan Markle's $265K gown is IDENTICAL to the hand-me-down dress worn by Jennifer Lopez's character in The Wedding Planner

Many people took to social media to point out that Meghan's, 36, wedding dress looked exactly like the one Jennifer Lopez, 48, wore in The Wedding Planner
    Meghan wore a Givenchy gown to the Royal Wedding on Saturday which people thought was very similar to the dress from the 2001 film
    Both dresses have the same bateau necklines, A-line silhouettes and three-quarter-length sleeves
    While many people compared Meghan's dress to J.Lo's, others pointed out the similarities to Disney princess Cinderella

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5753501/Meghan-Markles-wedding-dress-compared-Jennifer-Lopez-movie.html

They have a point  tehe

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/21/17/4C80F80800000578-5753501-Twins_The_internet_is_comparing_Meghan_Markle_s_gorgeous_Royal_W-a-11_1526918971772.jpg
vs
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/21/17/4C811F8D00000578-5753501-Twins_The_internet_is_comparing_Meghan_Markle_s_gorgeous_Royal_W-m-10_1526918955261.jpg

(Also more trouble for the Markles

Meghan’s pot farmer nephew, 25, hands police a PEPPER SPRAY after being caught with a KNIFE outside a London nightclub following whirlwind tour of the capital’s tourist attractions

Meghan Markle's family travelled to London ahead of wedding to Prince Harry
    They uploaded photos to social media including cardboard cutouts of the royals
    Megan's nephew Tyler Dooley, 25, busted with a knife at a nightclub on Sunday
    Bouncers confiscated the blade and Dooley fled before cops arrived at the club

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5751887/Meghan-Markles-nephew-gets-caught-knife-London-club.html )
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #349 on: May 21, 2018, 07:30:28 pm »

Look to Kate's face in that photo... this story of fab4 is not going to be inside doors, despite they will try to send it out...

Kate enjoyed that fail from the reverend during ceremony!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Kins
courtier

« Reply #350 on: May 21, 2018, 07:40:35 pm »

^She sure did. Her side eye to Camilla was so funny. And she darn near chewed her lower lip off trying not to outright laugh.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #351 on: May 21, 2018, 07:44:46 pm »

Why should she be side-eyeing Camz? They’re both as bad as each other, and Waity is no better than the Murkle.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #352 on: May 21, 2018, 07:57:30 pm »

^ I think kins meant the moment when Kate was not side eyeing Camz herself, but side eyeing to her as the bishop preached, you know when you find sth funny and check whether the other person is on the same page but you can't look outright or you'll burst out laughing! That's what it looked like tehe yeah K nearly chewed her lip off supressing laughter, they all looked like they all supressed laughter with all their power, except Liz who was stone faced throughout and Phil who seemed with his thoughts elsewhere laugh shifty
Kins
courtier

« Reply #353 on: May 21, 2018, 07:58:48 pm »

^Yes HRHOlya-that is precisely what I meant-thank you!!  thankyou
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #354 on: May 21, 2018, 09:54:14 pm »

Royal wedding guest list in full: all the celebrities, friends and royal family members who were invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/royal-wedding-guest-list-in-full-all-the-celebrities-friends-and-family-members-who-were-invited-to-a3843506.html

flower
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #355 on: May 21, 2018, 10:54:10 pm »

Where's Harry's imput in this wedding and guest list? It was mostly celebrities that Meghan has worked with and others she's wanted to meet, imo. The press needs to focus their attention again to Harry and why he seemed quite off during the wedding as he was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Others said he looked pale and sick and laughed through the vows. Since he's the real important one, the questions about his behavior since the engaement needs to come into question. His personality and demeanor has changed as he seems to have let Meghan take charge even when she accompanies him to public engagements. The only time I've really seen Harry be his old self around her is when they attended the military awards and she helped give out an award. His state of mind should come into question. I hope Piers Morgan gets to that as well.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:57:52 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #356 on: May 22, 2018, 02:01:54 am »

Elizabeth Emanuel spoke about Meghan's Givenchy gown.   
http://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/designer-elizabeth-emanuel-talks-meghan-markles-wedding-gown

Really A Baron
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #357 on: May 22, 2018, 02:12:36 am »

Yes, his own family seemed to have taken a backseat. Remember those that Sparkles kicked to the curb on the way up will be there on her way down.

I don't get how Hollywood celebrities are her best friends. I clearly don't.  easter-James
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #358 on: May 22, 2018, 02:32:06 am »

Royal Wedding: Lingering Questions About Harry and Meghan’s Big Day
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/05/royal-wedding-prince-harry-meghan-markle-lingering-questions
I'm still waiting for articles on the state of Harry's mood swings and twitty gestures as articles have come out saying that she was the cool and in control one that was guiding him through. All this talk about her being the one wearing the trousers is going to come back and bite her in the behind because she comes off as hard as ails person who'd hie a lot from Harry and when things come out about her, gets him and KP office to issues denials in the press.  The media needs to talk about his PSTD and how pushy Meghan's causing his other mental illness to get worse. He wasn' bad before she came onto the scene.  eating cookies

Some of Prince Harry’s Old Friends Were “a Bit Surprised” to Not Be Invited to the Evening Wedding Reception
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/05/royal-wedding-reception-snubs
Why? He wasn't in charge she was.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 02:34:47 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #359 on: May 22, 2018, 03:18:02 am »

The evening was about Meghan's mini-me's to find an affluent husband. If the friends we not "handsome" enough or they didn't think of her as the much better ans grander version of Grace Kelly, Jackie O, Oprah,  Ghandy, Mother Theresa, Nefertiti, Cleopatra, Princeas Diana, etc. etc. combined ... no surprise they were not wanted on Meg's look at me, bow down to me and envy me afterparty.

By the way, I love Kate almoat bursting into laughter at the ridoculous speech of the peiest. I mean, Meghan maybe thinks that she's progressive but it was wmbareasing and.maybe only she didn't see it. Her co-star was rolling his eyes with boredom at the speech. He claimed afterwards that it was bad breath but c'mon. Videos don't lie and they had the wedding recorded live.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 03:22:32 am by Ariel » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: