Royal Gossip
January 22, 2019, 07:06:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlie van Straubenzee Wedding  (Read 2383 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2018, 08:06:27 am »

^^Yes, this is the limping video. The have the full footage on DM: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1739266/Video-Duchess-Sussex-leaves-Charlie-van-Straubenzees-wedding.html

Harry asks her if she can walk and she tries her best to walk without limping.

I'd say it was about to happen. Everyone who wears heels knows that to buy heels one size too large is a cardinal sin and will end up in public humiliation.

As for Harry's soles, this "modest display of frugality" is insulting my intelligence.
1. Prince Harry is well known for lacking taste in dressing. Dressing as homeless person or with pretty old shoes is not a surprise.
2. Didn't Meghan's PR boast that she's dressing him? Why didn't Meghan dress him this time too? Was she too busy looking for a bra?
3. These soles are a stupid diversion tactic. Harry's spending is not the problem. Meghan's is. In fact, it's Meghan's constant merching of fall collections and making money off of PC while duping gullible teenagers that she is rich and has all that money for clothes and shoes given to her by her husband and her father-in-law. THAT is the problem.

Next time when they try to throw dust in our eyes they'd better come up with something a little bit more sophisticated.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2018, 09:18:41 am »

$750 gold sunglasses - tacky https://pagesix.com/2018/08/06/meghan-markle-wears-22-karat-gold-sunglasses-worth-750/
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2018, 09:55:56 am »

Nice sunglasses, shame about the face. 

Came across this, not sure if crowd booing or not, the pair of them donĀ“t look too happy, although murky has that insanely false grimace (apology for a smile) on her mug. Asssume I can repost on here as you only have to click on the little video and it says "copy video address".

https://twitter.com/i/status/1025856596361060352
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2018, 11:59:10 am »

They call her name so that she looks at them and they get a money shot but she brought her own photographer and already got her money shots for the dress and the glasses on the way to the church.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2018, 06:02:41 pm »

Oh come on guys, she's not limping that badly. Surely she could have gone to some of the reception. Did they not have chairs there for her to park her scrawny a*s on?
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2018, 09:11:42 pm »

^You know she was probably being dramatic about it toward Harry and his friends. She probably thought complaining about it would persuade Harry to go home with her and nurse her. Instead, he sent her home and continued with his best man duties. Had he gone home with her, within 24 hours we'd have gotten stories about how he's such a good husband for nursing his damsel back to health by massaging organic essential oils into her foot and feeding her vegan smoothies.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2018, 09:17:17 pm »

To me, it looks like she's more high/drunk and Harry was hurrying her along to get her out of there. Just my opinion.

I haven't played since I stopped
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: