Royal Gossip
June 21, 2018, 11:03:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Wedding Day May19th  (Read 17073 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: May 17, 2018, 08:09:43 pm »

Happy posting flower

where you can find live stream link

How to watch the Royal Wedding: live stream Harry and Meghan wherever you are

https://www.techradar.com/news/how-to-watch-the-royal-wedding-live-stream-harry-and-meghan-wherever-you-are

https://quartzy.qz.com/1277571/britains-royal-wedding-how-to-watch-meghan-markle-and-prince-harry-get-married/
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 08:11:24 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 04:22:50 am »

Order of Service w/Tom Markle still on program.

https://www.royal.uk/sites/default/files/media/order_of_service.pdf

Team of florists getting the church wedding ready with stunning floral arrangements (including a costly leafy archway)

Meghan Markle will glide under a stunning canopy of snow-white flowers as Prince Charles walks her down the aisle to her waiting husband tomorrow.

A team of florists were last night applying the finishing touches to an mesmerizing floral arch outside St George's Chapel in Windsor.

Pictures show workers busily scrambling up ladders as they tend to the arch, while colleagues dart to and from between huge boxes of flowers.

Tomorrow, Meghan will be welcomed into the Royal Family surrounded by white garden roses, peonies and foxgloves, with branches of beech, birch and hornbeam.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5746935/PICTURED-Team-florists-getting-church-wedding-ready-stunning-floral-arrangements.html

This thread is now open but for today's wedding articles only.  Please use other threads for anything else.  Thank you and, well, here we go.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 04:31:12 am by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 06:32:53 am »

loveshower

11.25 the Royal Family arrive at the Galilee Porch.
11.42 Doria Ragland arrives at the Royal entrance to the chapel.
11.40 Harry and William will arrive at the West Door, followed by Prince Charles
11.52 The Queen arrives
11.59 Meghan steps out of her car (unless she is late!)

So a few more #royalwedding secrets for you: the Kingdom Gospel choir will sing Ben E Kings’s Stand By Me and Etta James’s Amen/This Little Light of Mine during the ceremony and #PrinceHarry will wear a ring!  #harryandmeghan
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 06:47:33 am by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 08:02:14 am »

A little birdie tells me Meghan Markle’s dress has been designed by British designer Clare Waight Keller who is style and art director at Givenchy. #rroyalwedding
Via Tanna

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 08:15:48 am »

Sussex!

sanka
royal watcher

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 08:19:22 am »

Just heard Alexandrine that it is to be Sussex.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 08:24:12 am »

Those flowers must have cost a fortune. Something tells me that Murkle will be the Marie Antoinette of the BRF.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2018, 08:25:07 am »

Official announcement from Royal Central re titles.

https://www.royal.uk/prince-harry-and-ms-meghan-markle-announcement-titles
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2018, 08:25:35 am »

Yes, I heard it on the bbc. No surprises here.

But it seems the wedding dress will be quite surprising.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2018, 08:35:24 am »

I'm going to say one thing (Yooper don't kill me  tehe) double posting is ok in this thread. Because I'm going to do a lot of double posting myself  flirt tehe Hi king

Wtf is the cnn journo wearing on her head? It looks like a dead bird seriously. Btw bbc international stopped with the windsor talk so I went to the cnnn.

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/997743206866604032

flowers!

@yooper no trees but too much?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 08:42:14 am by Alexandrine » Logged

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2018, 09:04:51 am »

I've seen the chapel and though it doesn't reach the tree ugliness I don't like it. Too green, I don't know it doesn't suit the place. Maybe too modern looking.

Val
Princess

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2018, 09:19:07 am »

The UK public are getting angrier by the minute at the fake sugar coated reporting of the wedding.  The media turnabout was instant and the public are fully aware of what went on ie the media threatened about negative reporting.  The RF are now being called the modern day mafia.
Insiders say that the public would be horrified at the MO of this long outdated family.  They allegedly control everything wih just a threatening 'phone call.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2018, 09:23:09 am »

Regarding flowers, I think its a lot better than Kate's wedding!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2018, 09:28:56 am »

Windsor is small but its already completely full.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2018, 09:36:33 am »

News on the dress designer soon!

Guests arriving!

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2018, 09:40:53 am »

Oprah?!?!? In a very small dress

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2018, 09:42:35 am »

Oprah!!!!!!

And Charles Spencer the wife in purple in a ugly dress

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2018, 09:43:55 am »

I wonder if Oprah was invited on the back of her interview with Doria...
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2018, 09:45:52 am »

^I always thought that what oprah wanted was a guest invite! Also  she can help Doria to get good contacts so...

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2018, 09:46:36 am »

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/997759681136242688
oprah and idris

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: