Royal Gossip
June 25, 2018, 06:39:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did anybody see the Lifetime Movie  (Read 545 times)
sandy
Princess

« on: May 14, 2018, 05:07:57 pm »

I was watching it and it was as cheesy as I thought. The actor playing Harry sounded like him and had a resemblance. The actress playing Meghan resembled her. It went over 2 hours! And it had some howlers and made up scenes in it.

Princess Michael was not wearing the controversial brooch but someone called Lady Vivien or something like that was and Charles asked her to leave the reception (this was before the official engagement of H and M and not after)

Harry telling his father and Camilla it was too bad they could not marry back then. Forgetting that if they did he would not exist. Silly dialog. And also forgetting that Charles told his biographer he was not ready to marry when he met Camilla back then and looked elsewhere for a bride to have his heirs with.

Meghan running to the airport to stop Harry's flight to make up with him after they had a fight.

Harry railing on about how Diana was not a saint to Meghan and how she was complicated (to appease fans of C and C watching?)

the Diana flashback where she spoke to him.

And worst of all a lioness approaching harry twice and his thinking the animal was a reincarnation of his mother--because the animal did not attack. And the first time around he had to stop his father from shooting the animal

There were probably other howlers but these topped my list.

Oh and there was Kate giving Harry advice (go back to Cressie she says at one point, she was not the right one answers Harry).

The "cute meet" on the blind date where Meghan tells Harry he was late.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 05:09:57 pm by sandy » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 05:52:21 pm »

Too late to edit:

Controversy in film:

http://www.indiewire.com/2018/05/harry-meghan-movie-queen-charlotte-black-lifetime-1201964164/
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

Is he nice? ~ Markles

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 06:47:58 pm »

Saw it.... or much of it.  It was too dull to hold my attention, even though I find overly dramatic Lifetime movies to be a riot.  My favorite part was the Kate portrayal. Did her no favors, and I think they gave her far more confidence than I’ve ever felt her exude.

flower

\\\\\\\"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess\\\\\\\'s absence. He said: \\\\\\\'I\\\\\\\'m sorry my wife\\\\\\\'s not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.\\\\\\\' \\\\\\\'Not at all,\\\\\\\' said Mr Lauren.\\\\\\\"
sanka
royal watcher

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 08:21:58 am »

Watched parts of it and it was not the best.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: