Royal Gossip
January 22, 2019, 06:54:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Apartment at KP (H&M) Thread  (Read 7236 times)
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2018, 01:50:35 pm »

Why should the Gloucesters HAVE to vacant their home? For a pretentious American gold-digger and her stooge idiot hubby?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2018, 02:14:55 pm »

But in the dm this info didnt appear? Or it did? I just want the source easter-lol

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2018, 05:20:42 pm »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6399711/Harry-Meghan-leave-cottage-Kensington-Palace-space-raise-family.html
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2018, 05:38:32 pm »

i'm reading too much... or meghan is causing trouble between william and harry...
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2018, 05:44:53 pm »

I think it was already there but Meghan made things happen.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2018, 06:34:45 pm »

Why should the Gloucesters HAVE to vacant their home? For a pretentious American gold-digger and her stooge idiot hubby?

It was reported they offered to, I think they wanted to move to the country.

Why does anyone have to do sth when a higher up Winds throws a strop? W&K basically evicted a charity to snag the largest bit of KP.
It's a Winds world and we're just prvileged to breathe the same air as them, don't ya know? sigh ick sauer Angry bignono
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2018, 06:42:55 pm »

It was reported they offered to, I think they wanted to move to the country.

Why does anyone have to do sth when a higher up Winds throws a strop? W&K basically evicted a charity to snag the largest bit of KP.
It's a Winds world and we're just prvileged to breathe the same air as them, don't ya know? sigh ick sauer Angry bignono

If some thang from the gutter started getting lippy with me thinking she is OWED something - well, she wouldn't hear what I would think of her going into a week next Tuesday. I am beyond sick of pretentious,entitled nobodies thinking they are worth more than others.

Guess they aren't in such a rush to move out to the country. Here's hoping Ginger Boy and Ms. Ginger Snaps do, though.  Angry
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2018, 03:48:51 pm »

Have you seen any selfies or staged photos of Megs coming and going into KP?  No.  Because she is not there and never has been and never will be.   This is fake news.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: