Royal Gossip
November 21, 2018, 06:41:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Apartment at KP (H&M) Thread  (Read 5030 times)
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2018, 01:03:29 pm »

Year-long?  blink

Think about that for a sec.

I haven't played since I stopped
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2018, 03:22:31 pm »

^^ "Offered to vacate" is so nicely put in that article.

^ Their own actions shoot their own PR in the foot.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2018, 03:38:09 pm »

OMG, so M kicked out an entire family out of their home, the home they were born into, the home they grew up in, so that she can have an adjoining room to the Cambridges.  easter-lol I bet the volunteering Glouchesters can relate to the animal cruelty of M abandoning her own dog. They say - heartless to animals, heartless to people.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2018, 04:01:18 pm »

^ My thoughts are aligned on both counts. I'd go on about the dogs, but this isn't the place to give voice to my thoughts about that display of utter cruelty. As for the apartment, people have long memories. I hope the Gloucester's will be very comfortable in their new space, though I can't say I personally would be too happy about moving at that age.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2018, 04:14:38 pm »

there is no proof that she hurt those dogs. I would like to see evidence for me to believe it. I am not getting why they would want to be right next to the Cambridges.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2018, 04:40:41 pm »

Re the apartment: their proximity will give tons of fodder to the tabloids/news cycle. Depending on who is writing the story and why, no doubt we'll hear reports of daily meals together or daily spats.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2018, 04:50:13 pm »

IMO, part of the Meghan situation was to get this flat for Harry to be next to his brother as, IMO again, Wills and Waity live separate lives or their marriage is very strained, so Wills will have an excuse not to be around Waity siting that he’s hanging out with Harry. As a full time working royal, Harry won’t pay rent for the place saving Charles plenty of money. Meghan should now get dismissed as her usefulness has ended as people see the royal family as inclusive and tolerant and a bit modern. IMO, the royal family played her at her own game by being overtly accepting and nice to a grifter that uses racism to bully her way forward.
Who assigns flats in KP complex? Eugenie and her fiancé have a multi floor flat there that’s bigger than Harry’s cottage.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2018, 05:03:03 pm »

Meg won't be broomed out since the taxpayer has just spent a fortune on her wedding and she's now part of official documents and memorandum. She won't be going anywhere now that she's married in and I have no idea how it can be thought of that suddenly Harry (and some people thought William) are going to just divorce on whim.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2018, 05:48:28 pm »

Apparently fake news.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/e3cc540407154559c0a56d9626942ba9/tumblr_pg4v3xtvIO1uh38om_540.jpg
https://66.media.tumblr.com/14e367fb1c63765cf174f254c82cf04b/tumblr_pg4v3xO9cA1uh38om_540.jpg

Nothing is what it seems with this odd couple because royal reporters have gotten things wrong before after they reported things as facts.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 05:55:48 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2018, 06:24:07 pm »

^ I think the speculative articles was/is PR fishing for something. Maybe I just need a tinfoil hat.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2018, 02:21:40 pm »

^^ Yeah but "forseeable future" is such a non-statement, it can mean literally any timeframe.
The same bs line was given with the Cambs, and by now we know how that worked out.

I have read the Gloucesters offered their apartment even back then to the Cambs, but they felt the need to kick out a charity in order to secure the biggest apartment at KP.

It was also stated years ago (by H himself) that he has "earmarked" an apartment/ future (family) home, so saying work began before their engagement is also a non-statement. The fool totally rushed in and it's very possible he had work done beforehand (started the process of taking over apt 1 at KP) with the plan to marry M, she acted in advance like an engagement was coming - slowing down work, not taking more offers shutting down her online presence etc etc, the writing was on the wall.

Even without any woman in the picture, had H stayed a lifelong bachelor, he'd have moved into a bigger space at some point anyway and apparently with the Gloucesters looking to move out of their apartment and H letting slip that a place was "earmarked", apt 1 must've been alloted to H years ago and I suspect work would've started soonish anyway for him, even had he been single still today.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2018, 02:38:36 am »

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry buy Christmas tree from THIS shop: 'Our jaws hit the FLOOR'

MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry bought their first Christmas tree as an engaged couple at Pines and Needles in London last year. The couple bought a 6ft Nordmann fir - and you could have a royal Christmas tree this year too!

Meghan Markle and her Prince, Harry, bought a special Christmas tree for their home last year as they spent their last festive period together before becoming man and wife.

The young royals, who wed in May, were said to be “charming” when they walked into Battersea Park store Pines and Needles in December last year.

The couple opted to spend their cash in a shop that takes Christmas and conscience as equal measures of importance.
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/style/1045886/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-Christmas-tree-where-to-buy

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2018, 07:50:03 pm »

Apparently fake news.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/e3cc540407154559c0a56d9626942ba9/tumblr_pg4v3xtvIO1uh38om_540.jpg
https://66.media.tumblr.com/14e367fb1c63765cf174f254c82cf04b/tumblr_pg4v3xO9cA1uh38om_540.jpg

Nothing is what it seems with this odd couple because royal reporters have gotten things wrong before after they reported things as facts.

Megs is the one who floats all these stories coming out -- trying to force things on the BRF.  Megs has never lived at KP or any other royal residence.  She's trying to force her way in.  They'll never let her in, bless her heart.

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2018, 08:15:33 am »

EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Harry and Meghan 'may leave their two-bedroom cottage at Kensington Palace for more space to raise their family'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6399711/Harry-Meghan-leave-cottage-Kensington-Palace-space-raise-family.html

The best is the tips that they give in the paper...

The Gloucesters don't want to leave KP...

There is a problem btw brothers... separate offices, Meghan wants a bigger home and wants to be far away from Cambridges...

No, they are not happy... the bond between William and Harry is broken... We can't blame Kate because when was only kate, they were together... but just after Markle!!!
Well, the attitude towards Charles is different now... Harry and Meghan are so close to Charles!!! Because he is going to be the next King and the gold digger Sparkle has her eyes on that... incredible that this came out after the news that no one stands her!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2018, 08:37:08 am »

They left early from Chares party. It seems to me that they're just shwing up to events just enough to get pictures taken and stay fora a very short time and then leave or are asked to leave.

While 97-year old Prince Philip made an early departure – before the dancing – he was not the first. Prince Harry and the pregnant Duchess of Sussex made their excuses and left.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6399331/RICHARD-KAY-reveals-Prince-Charless-extraordinary-70th-birthday.html

EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Harry and Meghan 'may leave their two-bedroom cottage at Kensington Palace for more space to raise their family'
* The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who are expecting a baby, are keen to move
* They currently live in a two-bedroom Nottingham Cottage at Kensington Palace
* A royal source says Harry and Meghan may leave Kensington Palace altogether
Royal insiders had widely expected the Queen’s cousin, the Duke of Gloucester, 74, and his Danish-born wife, Birgitte, 72, to move out of their lavish 21-room Apartment 1 to make way for Prince Harry and Meghan.

But I hear there is a spanner in the works: Birgitte wants to stay put in the apartment, which is right next door to Prince William and Kate’s huge home.

‘Birgitte doesn’t want to leave,’ one of her friends tells me. ‘And why should she? She and her husband are still full-time working members of The Firm and they were given their apartment by Her Majesty.’

A Kensington Palace spokesman insists it’s ‘not true’ that Harry and, in particular, Meghan covet the Gloucesters’ spacious home.   bored3

Intriguingly, a royal source tells me that Harry and the American former actress may leave the confines of Kensington Palace altogether.

‘Harry and Meghan want to move, and need more space, but they don’t want to live next door to William and Catherine,’ says the source.

‘They will soon have separate offices and separate lives, so it would make sense for them to live further afield. There is no reason why their London home has to be at Kensington Palace. There are plenty of other options, including using their own money to buy their own place.’  laugh

The two couples currently share a joint household at Kensington Palace but it was reported last month that they are considering a ‘formal division’. The split would create separate courts to reflect their increasingly different responsibilities.

The princes’ country homes are 130 miles apart, with William’s family at Anmer Hall, on the Sandringham estate in Norfolk, and Harry renting a converted cow shed in Great Tew, Oxfordshire.

‘Catherine and Meghan live very different lives,’ adds the source. ‘And that is likely to become more marked over time.’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6399711/Harry-Meghan-leave-cottage-Kensington-Palace-space-raise-family.html

Meghan chatting crap again. Harry's stying put withn the compounds of KP for security reasons. He can push off back to the States. Someone at KP seems to be very chatty with the press.  eating cookies

Another article about Meghan's security.  bored3
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/180198701268/oh-my-you-will-love-this-one-delusions-running

The longer this farce goes on gives Wills and Waity time to get themselves together and assume their position and act like the future king and queen consort. Unfortunately, they wasted a lot of time basically doing little and not taking seriously the engagements that thy did do. Reports of Wills not reading the briefs to prepare him for engagements and Waity looking board and timid during her engaements and not being a decent speech giver has alienated the public from them as they were called work shy. They needed time and experts to work with the to get them relaunched as a fun but mature Wills and Waity. This is what we're seeing now as Harry assumes the role as the dimwit prince letting his domineering  wife take centre stage at the ire of the public. One way or the other, Wills and Waity's the ones whole benefit as they're now getting very possitive press. The crcus can't continue on though without collateral damage to the House of Windsor though.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 08:48:16 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2018, 12:15:32 pm »

Shocking! They're not staying in Nott Cott in spite of announcing they would! I really *despise* their lies. It was always obvious they'd leave Nott Cott sooner rather than later. Anyway, suprised the Gloucesters now don't want to leave their apartment, as supposedly they offered it to Bill & Kate when they married and H said he had "earmarked" a place for when he marries & has kids, the assumption was it was the Gloucester's as it's at KP and next to Bill and the Gs were supposedly ready to move out for W&K.
Now this. I think sth's up. Why did they leave Chuck's bday party before the 1st dance? That is very odd to me too.

In spite of H "earmarking" a place many moons ago, now they don't seem to have a place ready to move to. Hmmm.
I still wouldn't be surprised if they move into apt 1, though it now seems unlikely.

I wouldn't be suprised if they buy a place either. The Winds *despise* spending their own money, but Murky might be behind this, in case of a divorce she might get off better if they buy a place than if they stay at a Winds property. She could get either 50% paid out to her, or keep the place altogether. Might be a smart move for her.

I don't know how Di stayed at KP and for how long she wanted to live there (anyone know?), but she did want to move and had nowhere to go (not even at Althorp), and Fergie was given a deal, which I think wasn't too great either (but here again I don't know for sure, anyone else?).
Di already had nowhere to go to and Ferg either, so imagine what it would be like for Murky who has no family in the UK.

It's possible there are fractures in the family with Murky's arrival, people (ie the Gs) changing their mind all these years later, and M whispering into dumb H's ear in favour of an arrangement that would be beneficial to her in case of a divorce. easter-think
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2018, 12:33:38 pm »

^ good theory.

Also where does it say that they left soon?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2018, 01:05:54 pm »

^ I just meant with that that it was obvious they'd move sooner rather than later, meaning soon after the wedding. And it is soon considering they married in May and announced loudly they'd stay put for the (forseeable) future and it's now November and we have loud whispers of them looking for a bigger place.
They lasted all of 5 minutes in tiny Nott Cott in spite of saying they'd stay, and they just had to get a big place in the countryside where they seem to have spent more time than at Nott Cott anyway.
I guess all of Murky's new clothes, shoes, jewellery and handbags have outgrown Nott Cott a long time ago!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2018, 01:17:48 pm »

I meant at charles bday sorry I wasnt clear my fault.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2018, 01:38:12 pm »

^ Ah ok!
I actually wondered the same. But before the 1st dance seems quite soon, regardless of the actual hours spent there (which can't have been too long).
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: