Royal Gossip
June 25, 2018, 02:56:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Apartment at KP (H&M) Thread  (Read 2408 times)
Val
Princess

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2018, 05:38:31 pm »

The RF threaten anyone who tries to portray a negative image.  The media have been told to only report positive things now and only interview gushing people on the street.  Royal reporters are looking absolutely ridiculous with their childish excitement.  No one allowed to mention the new apartment or house, the £30 million spent on the security and the homeless swept off the streets. 
Perhaps as an apology Haz and meggles could allow them to have beds for the night in their 20/23 apartment.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2018, 05:50:38 pm »

Meghan and  Harry cannot single handedly stop the plight of the homeless. It is also forgotten that there will be another big wedding later this year, so will the next bride and groom be expected to help. I seriously doubt it. ALL the royals should open their doors them. If Meghan and Harry do this it will be a mere drop in the bucket.
SouthernBelle
royal watcher

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2018, 07:45:44 pm »

On the subject of the royals “working,” personally I don’t consider it working to get all dolled up in designer dresses, shoes, and jewels, and have one’s hair and makeup done, simply to put in an appearance and shake a few hands at some charity event.  Don’t break a sweat, royal family!
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2018, 07:48:50 pm »

^ thankyou
sandy
Princess

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2018, 07:48:55 pm »

They have to do something. If there were a bunch of lazy royals that just idled about and were never seen, the republic cause would have more ammunition. They need to have patronages and charities and do something. Meghan and Harry need to get right to work on causes and Charities and patronages. And not just the "fun ones" representing sports teams. They have to be out there and try to do more charity work, serious charity work, that involves a lot more than shaking hands.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2018, 04:20:36 pm »

They have to do something. If there were a bunch of lazy royals that just idled about and were never seen, the republic cause would have more ammunition. They need to have patronages and charities and do something. Meghan and Harry need to get right to work on causes and Charities and patronages. And not just the "fun ones" representing sports teams. They have to be out there and try to do more charity work, serious charity work, that involves a lot more than shaking hands.

Royals charity work is largely 'shaking hands' though so why should Harry and Meghan have to do more than anyone else does?

Harry has already been heavily involved in setting up one charity and showing a lot of support for the ongoing welfare of returned veterans so he already as a track record of 'serious causes'.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2018, 06:47:00 pm »

^ I think that Megsy needs to start to work seriously to make up for all the overspending in the months leading up to the wedding. Besides, she said that she's eager to take on the job and do work ... the time is now.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2018, 08:33:37 pm »

Typical comment very where

'Apparently workers were in a great hurry to remove white tarpaulin so it wouldn't be visible during engagement interview and insiders have known all along they intended to move into this apartment asap despite Harry and murky both saying  they would stay in their current home for the foreseeable future. Nice to know where our taxes are going'

Surprised Sparkles hasn't claimed this was racist... bored3
Kins
courtier

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2018, 10:01:14 pm »

^^I am actually surprised we haven't seen hide nor hair of her since the Garden Party. Given her "eagerness" change the world along with that of her need to be seen, I was sure we would have seen her a lot.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2018, 11:16:40 pm »

^So am I.  I was sure we’d suddenly see or hear all about immediate upcoming events for her or the two of them.  She was, remember, “stoked” to roll up her sleeves and work work work May 20.  Or so she said.

Maybe she’s redecorating KP apt or polishing her jewelry instead.

bored3

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2018, 01:21:34 am »

^^ & ^ Just proof what bs PR was behind it all, it is exactly the same as with K's "keen to hit the ground running", which was said after wedding, then after them being given a "grace period to adjust" (bs cover up for their lazy ways), then after every single pregnancy. We'll have to see with Louis, haven't had that yet, but come late summer/ autumn and I bet that same bs will be spewed again. In any case, it's classic KP bs PR.

They made such a big deal over them not going off on honeymoon immediately after and "working", then the engagement, barely an hour, apparently thrown out on top, and I'm very sure they're on honeymoon, flew off the day of the garden party or the day after. Shouldn't have blown the poor booboos' plight of not going on honeymoon instantly and "working" so much out of proportion, makes the dumb KP PR machine look silly. But then again, when were they not silly?
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2018, 04:48:07 am »

^I thought the real story behind them not going on honeymoon immediately was the visa issue.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2018, 06:04:27 pm »

^ I'm not aware of any visa story or issue dontknow
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2018, 06:12:09 pm »

She cannot get out of Uk for x time. But still ridiculous.

I think they are on honeymoom and will come back for trooping.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
marion
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2018, 10:07:09 pm »

I'm sure she'll want to be at Ascot
sandy
Princess

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2018, 12:33:00 am »

I'm waiting to see if Kate and Meghan show up at Wimbledon. Not necessarily showing up on the same days.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2018, 02:46:56 am »

I’m waiting to see MM show up for work.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2018, 03:41:32 am »

I love you, Yooper!!  Tongue
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2018, 03:43:34 am »

^^Right there with you, YM.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2018, 06:08:23 am »

I’m waiting to see MM show up for work.

She is working - she's on honeymoon and pulling out all her actress tricks.  ick
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: