Royal Gossip
June 21, 2018, 11:03:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Apartment at KP (H&M) Thread  (Read 2367 times)
buflesse
Duchess

« on: May 07, 2018, 03:17:58 pm »

A palace fit for a princess! How 21-room Apartment 1 at Kensington Palace has hurriedly been renovated for Harry and Meghan - making them next door neighbours with Kate and William

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5699225/21-room-Apartment-1-Kensington-Palace-hurriedly-renovated-Harry-Meghan.html#ixzz5EpFH0iBI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 07:13:30 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 03:41:08 pm »

He said ages ago that he has an "apartment" "earmarked for the future" when he marries. It was also always assumed it was one in KP. The reports and notion that he'd stay at Nott Cott with Murkles post nuptials were absolutely idiotic.

Also, if 1 is a 21 room "apartment", then it just shows what a lie it is that 1A is a, what? 20 or so reported room "apartment" (what is the offical number again? 20? 25?). It is in reality a 60+ room apartment, but laundry rooms, multiple storerooms the size of bedrooms etc are simply not counted.

That means that Apt 1 is also likely bigger, i.e. has many more rooms than is publically said.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 04:23:14 pm »

The royals are not going to live in two bedroom apartments with one bathroom. I think Eugenie and Jack will  have many many rooms when they move into KP.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 04:37:08 pm »

^ Obviously and it is a palace after all, but no need to lie and sell it as 20sth room "apartment" (when it's a house in reality) when in fact it has close to 70 rooms (some say 65-68, meaning 1A).

Basically, they seem to count only the rooms that will be used as "living rooms" by the main inhabitants, like bedrooms, reception rooms, dining rooms, studies etc, but not staff quarters or rooms used for storage, which are so big they could easily be used as bedrooms.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 06:16:01 pm »

The RF have a very remote relationship with the truth..they couldn't lie straight in bed if their lives depended on it.
Val
Princess

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 06:47:15 pm »

Typical comment very where

'Apparently workers were in a great hurry to remove white tarpaulin so it wouldn't be visible during engagement interview and insiders have known all along they intended to move into this apartment asap despite Harry and murky both saying  they would stay in their current home for the foreseeable future. Nice to know where our taxes are going'
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2018, 07:01:11 pm »

^^ "The RF have a very remote relationship with the truth"
Perfectly put.

^ Yeah, "forseeable future", namely "until the renovation work is done".
sandy
Princess

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2018, 07:18:13 pm »

It's what they do. Will she want a new kitchen like Kate did?
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2018, 07:57:00 pm »

^^ "The RF have a very remote relationship with the truth"
Perfectly put.

tehe

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2018, 08:30:48 pm »

I don’t think so Sandy.

She’ll want two kitchens just like KM
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2018, 10:44:38 pm »

I don't understand why they need so many rooms!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2018, 06:20:32 pm »

Two kitchens Kate and Mansion Murkle!

Neither Will & Kate nor Meghan & Harry need such ridiculously large London houses when they have country mansions to go to. I wouldn't mind so much if these renovations weren't taxpayer funded. Almost every member of the RF has delusions of grandeur.
SouthernBelle
royal watcher

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2018, 12:22:41 pm »

When will British taxpayers tire of paying for all this conspicuous consumption on the part of the BRF? 
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2018, 01:12:32 pm »

^ That's the grand question. It's gone on for way too long.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2018, 02:17:49 pm »

I think many of us British taxpayers are totally p*ssed off with funding this evil, corrupted family they call the rf.  I don´t care whether my taxes pay out a small or large sum of money, I don´t want to give them a penny, not one penny, it sticks in my throat to think we fund this despicable, dysfunctional family.  I has to be one of the top dysfuctional, greedy, grasping families in the UK.  The only people who tend to think they ware wonderful these days are the old sugars, who always trawl out the Union Jack for some reason or another.  Once they are gone there will be little support for them.  Add to that the immigrants/refugees  -  whether legal or illegal, bet they won´t like the millions that get spent on that vile family.  Look at Windsor, a small example, homeless and get kicked out of the way for this farce of a wedding.  All the homeless veterans, people with no room for them at hospitals because there is not enough funding, and yet 30 million is being spent on security for the nuptial debacle tomorrow.  30 million.  Just think how much that could help homeless veterans, the National Heath situation et al.  The family disgust me, every last one of them, including HM, she can try and sort out anything, but she is too weak to do so.  They say the rot starts from the top, and my goodness the rot starts with HM in this case.  She has no control over what that family does, all she does is send the heavy mob in to sort it out for her.  Such a weak character should not be in charge.  It is down to her this debacle is going on, should have issued an ultimatum, her or your family, take you pick can´t have both.  As for KP, how many newly married coupled get a mansion like that to live in, no rent, no bills to pay, all free, and with the renovation work thrown in that they hoped the public would not get to hear about.  What is it with that family, are they not aware we are no longer living in the 1950, where they could hide everything or cover it up.  Antiquated and dysfunctional that lot, along with telling lies and approving corruption, of which they do the most of.  Hope I am still around when they take the monarchy down, can´t come soon enough for me. 
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2018, 02:28:38 pm »

The thing that gets to me about all this is the seemingly complete disconnect with reality the BRF seems to display.  Their world is so padded and remote from the real world that they never understand nor can relate.  Sparkles entrance on the stage is such a desperate act to look inclusive when they miss the boat utterly at the drain immigrant issues are having globally.

In short, they're an oxymoron like jumbo shrimp.  A "modern monarchy" is the same and not achievable no matter how hard they try because not one of them understands having to support yourself.  Not even Sparkles.  She's had a safety net since the beginning and believes in being entitled.

And she can stick her feminism routine where the sun doesn't shine.  Joining the largest public entitlement org and garnering special attention just because of your blood type blows that out of the water.  It's the antithesis of equality.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
SouthernBelle
royal watcher

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2018, 02:43:19 pm »

Bravo, Yooper!  Well said! 
sandy
Princess

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2018, 02:55:17 pm »

I'll be pleased if Meghan actually works as a royal unlike someone else I can mention.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2018, 03:30:51 pm »

^^^^ & ^^^  thumbsup

When I read "they only cost 50p per person!" I break out in hives. Firstly, it's more than 50p, quit the lie; secondly, I'd rather throw the 50p in the gutter than give it to an uber rich family who lords over all others and is a disgrace to every subject citizen with a garuanteed position for life!!!
That's abnormal and unnatural, come on now. Angry
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2018, 04:48:40 pm »

Meghan will work.  She needs and feeds on adulation.  Most celebrity types need that - which is why they score highly in narcissistic tendencies.  It isn't just her.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: