Royal Gossip
November 19, 2018, 02:20:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Louis of Cambridge  (Read 5089 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2018, 07:19:27 pm »

A VIP visitor for Prince Louis? Sunglasses-clad Queen drops in at Kensington Palace just a day after Carole Middleton stopped by

Carole, 63, was seen visiting the residence of daughter Kate on Wednesday
    The Middleton matriarch is believed to have been visiting grandson Louis
    Last weekend she joined the royal family at Harry and Meghan's wedding
    Set to become a grandmother for fourth time when Pippa welcomes first child

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5766861/Queen-visits-grandchildren-Kensington-Palace.html

She may have been at KP, but we don't know whom she visited. I don't remember this many alleged visits by the Winds for  G or C.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2018, 09:37:14 pm »

^Could have been the ´Sexes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2018, 11:26:16 pm »

^

Several reports that she was visiting the 'Sexes' to have 'a talk' in the 'we are not amused mode'.
Bella
Baroness

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2018, 11:38:27 pm »

Oh to be a fly on the wall for that visit! Ma thinks she’s to be included in everything, but Ma has met her match & will be interesting with Megsy & Ma..showtime #2 has arrived.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2018, 11:47:29 pm »

^^ I think that's why.

I haven't played since I stopped
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2018, 12:01:21 am »

I was thinking the Sexes also  tehe
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2018, 02:59:29 am »

Prince Louis of Cambridge is the first Prince Louis in the Battenberg/Mountbatten line in 100 years.     
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZIDKEklvtU

Really A Baron
sandy
Princess

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2018, 12:07:37 pm »

Carole probably wanted Harry for Pippa. But I don't know why she would bother visiting the Sussexes.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2018, 04:50:41 am »

Probably so.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2018, 10:14:27 pm »

'You're not coming': Cheeky Charlotte reminds photographers they're not invited to Prince Louis' christening party as she leaves St James's Palace with her parents

Princess, three, spoke to photographers as she left Royal Chapel today
    Told them 'you're not coming' as she left for Princess Louis' christening tea
    Kate and William hosted private party at Clarence House after ceremony
    Guests included Pippa Middleton, Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Kate's family

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5935339/Princess-Charlottes-cheeky-comment-Prince-Louis-christening.html

There's nothing quite like fostering the hatred for paps early on.

Such a perfect princess! Cute Charlotte steals the show AGAIN with her royal wave - and a very polite handshake with the Archbishop of Canterbury

Princess Charlotte, three, is known for her confident and sunny nature
    Today treated photographers to a wave as she arrived for christening
    Little princess loves to practice her royal wave during official engagements 
    Her older brother George, four, is known to have a more shy nature

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5934109/Cute-Charlotte-steals-adorable-handshake.html

No show stealing this time for me. I don't find her that cute today, I think it's due to the hair, a strict middle part helps no one, unfortunately not even a little child sigh
sandy
Princess

« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2018, 12:18:41 am »

Kate can't make Charlotte an Alice in Wonderland. she does not look good with that hairstyle. She needs a hair cut and her hair perhaps curled into waves. I can imagine with that story all the astroturfers saying she looks just like the Queen and getting upset when refuted that she looks like a Middleton.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2018, 12:50:29 am »

kate or the nanny arent to blame here... beauty is a genetic lottery some win, others not... at harry wedding she wasnt looking great either

No show stealing this time for me. I don't find her that cute today, I think it's due to the hair, a strict middle part helps no one, unfortunately not even a little child sigh
i've seen lots of little girls looking as cute as a button with this hairstyle...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 12:53:26 am by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2018, 12:57:23 am »

Kate was not that attractive as a child. I think Charlotte will look better when she 's older, not that Kate is a raving beauty. I think she will be pretty as an adult. Charlotte looked better with shorter hair. IMO anyway. It's too soon to tell who Louis looks like.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2018, 01:02:34 am »

I think Charlotte is more and more morphing into Pippa... i'd stop here

When Meghan 1rst appeared in news she was compared to Pippa in looks... at her wedding (H+M) during the close-ups i saw a very plain looking woman... Kate is only good-looking of Middletons children. Her children looks nothing like their paternal family IMO... maybe george will be a good looking adult as he's very much like mike and kate in looks
sandy
Princess

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2018, 01:23:41 am »

Meghan is attractive and I don't see her as "plain." Kate is attractive also but no raving beauty. SHe looks better without so much eye makeup. I am not overly fond of the long hair parted in the middle that both Kate and Meghan wear.  Charlotte has the same shape eyes as Carole. George looks like his maternal grandfather around the eyes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2018, 01:29:11 am »

^^^^ Very true. Char has the misfortune of taking so strongly after her aunt & grandmother. I've never found the Camb sprogs to be cute or endearing, save for the last couple of outings (excl the Christening), G is so shy I really feel for the poor kid and Char has been quite delightful (trooping, Pip's wedding).
I also think she'll grow into her looks more when she's older, none of the Midd women are beautiful, but neither are thy ugly and have changed also quite a bit from childhood to adulthood.

Char doesn't need shorter hair, it's a good length for a girl at her age (a bit long, but not too long, quite manageable, imo in any case it shouldn't be longer than this). I really think the strict middle part and the Alice band did their work....

How the court jester had the last laugh: Tearaway Guy Pelly - who took the blame for Harry’s teenage drug-taking and has two drink drive convictions - is made a royal godfather

Guy Pelly was made Prince Louis' royal godfather at his christening on Monday
    There is an unshakeable bond between Prince William and his court jester pal
    William has demonstrated their steadfast friendship and a willingness to let bygones be bygones  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5935483/Guy-Pelly-took-blame-Harrys-teenage-drug-taking-royal-godfather.html

Here comes aunt Meghan! Duchess of Sussex looks elegant in an olive green shift dress by Ralph Lauren as she joins Prince Harry at baby Louis' christening

Meghan opted for a dress by Ralph Lauren and a hat by milliner Stephen Jones
    Today marks Harry and Meghan's first public appearance with nephew Louis
    Service is at Chapel Royal at St James's Palace, where Meghan was baptised

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5934101/Meghan-Markle-looks-elegant-joins-Prince-Harry-Prince-Louis-christening.html
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2018, 03:10:01 am »

Wait a second.  Sparkles wore army green (autumn color) and leather gloves in Juky for a christening?  That doesn’t add up at all for the occasion.   dontknow

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Val
Princess

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2018, 08:08:45 am »

A much lower key affair than the ridiculous OTT Mary Poppins extravaganza of Char’s.  Allegedly at QE’s insistence as she was appalled at the tackyness of ma Midds last ‘production’.  Hardly any crowds except for a few flag waving rentamobs who didn’t even get a glimpse of anything.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2018, 08:40:40 am »

I personally find murky a very unattractive woman, she looks dreadful in many of her photos, and looked dreadful at the christening in that totally inappropriate outfit.  Not sure how the Americans dress for christenings, never been to one, but I am sure they don´t dress like murky did yesterday.

Sprog II is pure middleton/goldsmith, nothing windsor there. Sadly, she gets even less better looking as she is developing her looks. As for the way she was dressed, she could have been going to the supermarket, not a christening.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/cxresources/MTA3MjAxODd8Y3hvLmN8aHR0cHM6Ly9pLmRhaWx5bWFpbC5jby51ay9pL25ld3BpeC8yMDE4LzA3LzA5LzE2LzRFMTA4MzVBMDAwMDA1NzgtNTkzNDEwOS1pbWFnZS1hLTIwXzE1MzExNTE3NjQ0MzQuanBnfDEwNzIwMTg3Y3hvLmN8ZGFpbHkyMDE4MDYwNA==

The christening for me was a very poor, damp squib, nothing like a royal christening at all, not even anywhere near one.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2018, 11:50:26 am »

None of the kids are raving beauties. They are WIndsors and Midds, how could they?

MM's dress was appropriate.

I think Waity goes too far wearing the white making some "statement" or something. It looks silly.

Americans wear suits or dresses and the mother's don't go around in white. MM's outfit was perfectly fine.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: