Royal Gossip
November 14, 2018, 04:34:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte Thread (Read post #1 before posting) 2018  (Read 12504 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #220 on: October 15, 2018, 05:33:56 pm »

It might be Carole's influence. She probably can't get over having royal granchildren and she probably instills this sense into the children especially Charlotte that they are "special." I recall reading that Princess Elizabeth had an attitude which was quickly corrected by her grandmother, Queen Mary.
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #221 on: October 15, 2018, 05:38:42 pm »

^ That's a good point Sandy and one of the reasons I felt that George, in particular, spent too much time with Carole compared to the amount of time he spent with William's family.  The BRF are the ones who are best suited to teach William's children about the expected behavior of a member of their family, imo.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #222 on: October 15, 2018, 05:44:06 pm »

I agree carole has too much influence. she must mold her grandspawn into the little lords and ladies that her family never was  shifty
that and they are surrounded by sycophantic courtiers, and deeply out of touch delusional tyrants who call themselves royalty.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #223 on: October 16, 2018, 06:13:49 am »

I think shes a most unpleasant looking child, like her older brother.
I keep remembering what she said to the press person that time "you're not coming!" a madam in the making.
children her age only repeat what they have been told or have overheard, so we can all guess what these children are growing up hearing about the press.
I'll be enjoying the show when it turns the tides on them, and it will.
Pity the children but it's their parents who are the real problem. Yes, we are talking about them because their own parents put them in the public sphere. We don't wish any harm on them, of course. That is never our point. They cannot even pretend to raise these children with any regard for duty, concern for others, etc. The world is tired of poorly raised children foisted on them from bad, lax and lazy parents. It's always the parents who are the problem - that should go without saying.

I think Kate is just like a lot of lower class mothers; she loves her cigs, loves her TOWIE, quaffs the best wines from the palace cellars, but the kids are her reason she stays in the RF, but I think she dislikes having to do any parenting. If not for her mother's running the household, the home environment would be no different than that of any Council flat in the seedier areas of the community. I do think that the setting is posh, but the dynamics are dysfunctional in the extreme. To top it off, her father is always absent, running around with his buddies and eager to see Jecca instead of being part of the family and enforcing some kind of order and working.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #224 on: October 16, 2018, 02:33:23 pm »

I feel for these children.  There’s no way we can know how they’ll grow up to be by seeing them so young.   bye

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: