Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 08:07:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte Thread (Read post #1 before posting) 2019  (Read 608 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: December 31, 2018, 01:43:27 pm »

If we read one more posting alluding to, insinuating or out right mentioning anything associated with the surrogacy that poster will be immediately banned for 30 days.  Thank you.

Mods

« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 01:45:37 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 12:07:27 am »

Princess Charlotte will join older brother George at £6,000-a-term school in Battersea in September
Insiders have told The Mail on Sunday that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are planning to send her to Thomas’s Battersea in South-West London from September.
Enrolling Charlotte at Thomas’s Battersea would not only help with the school run, but also with security.
The school, where fees are around £6,000 per term, was chosen by the Cambridges for George because ‘it was the right fit for him’.
It was reported last year that the Cambridges may not send their children to ‘traditional’ secondary schools such as Eton.
Kensington Palace last night declined to comment.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6636015/Princess-Charlotte-join-older-brother-George-6-000-term-school-Battersea-September.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
sanka
courtier

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 03:08:22 am »

It makes sense that both George and Charlotte will be at the same school.

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 03:17:24 am »

I would have been surprised if they had chosen a different primary school for Charlotte. I would expect Louis to also go there in time.

High school - maybe they will go the boarding school route but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't go with a co-ed private day school close to Kensington. There are some excellent ones close by.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2019, 08:27:30 pm »

^I think they won't go to boarding school either.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 08:46:41 pm »

^ I don't think so either, it would go against their "modern", "hands-on" and "middle class values" image, but also there's no need for boarding when there are excellent schools at their doorstep. I think and hope they'll do well on the 3 and not ship them off. Maybe it'll cause for boarding schools to finally go out of fashion and the way of the dodo...
LadySnowWhite
courtier

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2019, 10:53:26 pm »

Also Kate would be expected to show up for work if all three kids were shipped off to a boarding school.

This way, it can be said that she can never work more than once or twice a week because she needs to raise her teens.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: