Royal Gossip
December 15, 2018, 11:49:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Louis of Cambridge  (Read 5510 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: May 05, 2018, 11:08:38 pm »

Prince Louis  Arthur Charles

prince George kisses the forehead of his newborn sister Charlotte. 3 years later Princess Charlotte kisses the forehead of her own little sibling, Louis
http://duchessofostergotlands.tumblr.com/post/173616369739/20152018-prince-george-kisses-the-forehead-of

http://thecambridgees.tumblr.com/post/173616771482/first-official-photo-of-prince-louis-of-cambridge

don't know how they got the pics but here they are

Neil Henderson
Sorry folks, have discovered the image on the front of the Sunday Express is embargoed. So please let’s everyone pretend we didn’t see the adorable princess kissing her baby brother. Nothing to see here.
oops too late for that  tehe
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 11:15:10 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 11:12:05 pm »

What super sleuthing is this?! These pics are nowhere to be found, not on their official social media or in online papers!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 11:44:01 pm »

^Sweet photos, tho.  Are they not ‘official’? 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 11:49:06 pm »

not sure yet ,but they wasn't suppose to be posted yet . if they are Kate took them

dianab
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 12:53:41 am »

Newspaper
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiahJusnHEO/

As always kate isnt good at taking close-up pics, the kid is always looking at something/someone else
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2018, 01:14:18 am »

Wake up, Louis, Mummy's doing your royal photocall: Adorable photographs of the newborn prince with his older sister, Princess Charlotte - taken by the Duchess of Cambridge

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5695361/Adorable-photographs-newborn-prince-Princess-Charlotte-taken-Duchess-Cambridge.html#ixzz5EfyKmgCE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2018, 02:43:57 am »

PL et  PC look a lot alike - both are truly beautiful babies

Barnabe et Kitty...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2018, 02:54:02 am »

When he's a few months old, some family resemblance will be seen. Probably a lot of Middleton resemblance.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2018, 02:55:52 am »

What a gorgeous (and big) baby boy Louis is, and lovely photos of him awake, asleep and with big sister Charlotte. I think he looks more like George than her but it's hard to tell with newborns of course.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2018, 03:22:45 am »

nervous  I gave birth to two 8 pounders. It's rough. Shocked I still don't see any Midds in the children.  dontknow

Barnabe et Kitty...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2018, 10:28:37 am »

Why is George missing now? Too much to get the 3 together? Cambs & the army of nannies overworked already?

C&L do look alike as newborns, they didn't put a pic of G as newborn in, so I can't say how much the resemblance is there with G.
Obvs we'll see in the future who L looks like, going by the newborn pic it seems to be more the Midd/ Goldsmith side! (b/c C is a total little Goldmsith girl and it strikes me again how much G looks like Mike M in the pic of him with C when she was born)
logically
courtier

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2018, 12:34:36 pm »

Pictures are fine.  The kids look nice.  Questions to all:  why the pull back of pictures earlier (did Ma sell/promise them to someone first), are these pictures carrying her copyright (I thought all the other baby/children's portraits had her/their copyright); do she have several more combinations of kids in stanfard arrangements that she will be releasing to distract from the wedding?
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2018, 12:44:23 pm »

^ The pics were embargoed until midnight but a photographer (or journo) leaked them hours beforehand I think via Twitter.
They were officially available (dm, KP Twitter etc) at midnight.

The pics do have Waity's copyright, though they shouldn't, but as they are copyrighted she makes money off them, same as Mike does with the copyrighted pics when G was born that Mike took.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2018, 01:08:59 pm »

^Do we know if she receives money for her pictures of her children and, if so, does it go to charity?  Using your own royal children as a business model, and for profit, doesn't seem ethical to me. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2018, 01:41:16 pm »

article and photos are good but the astroturfers are on the comments section talking about how perfect Kate is and how she and William make beautiful babies and how Louis looks like the Queen!!!!
Val
Princess

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2018, 04:25:57 pm »

^

Ma dipping in to her purse again and press ganged KP  PR’s working over time.

Its all very obvious though as it’s the same gushing staccato sentences sent from bizarre and remote locations.  One insider said that a computer programme is used which just churns them out.  The The same person also said that the DM know this too and are constantly being reported to IPSO.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2018, 06:43:50 pm »

^^^ I don't know, but as the pics are copyrighted to Mike and Kate, they are due to receive money when mags etc use them. It is basically a type of business for Kate in that sense and she is really not allowed this. So either there shouldn't be a copyright to begin with, or she should just use a photographer.

All I know for sure is that more knowledgeable people on all these technicalities were quite angry about it, they explained it better (some royal watchers on boards, blogs etc).
Val
Princess

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2018, 08:14:06 pm »

If they gave any of the money to charities it would certainly be broadcast by them.  Doubtful though as it wasn’t thought that tbey gave the nudigate compensation to charities as promised.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2018, 08:46:44 pm »

^ Indeed. Or Bill's "salary" back in the day.

A positive is that the pic isn't as bland as with G&C back then, all white and beige, but some more colour so it doesn't blend into nothingness. Well done on that front, but we can regardless see the background is beige, ahh Kate's lovely 50 shades of beige home!!

L either wears a very similar babygro or the same as C in her pics as newborn.

The two pics were taken on separate days, as L is in his solo pic still a typical red and wrinkly newborn and looks in the pic with C more "normal".

G is missing and it is a shame. FFS! A pic of the 3 of them together, one of the two brothers together and a solo of C (as it was her bday) would have rounded up the 2 published very well.
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2018, 12:53:45 am »

^I got so many red arrows on the DM for asking where was Prince George?  dontknow

Most likely they did take a pic with all three of the siblings for their personal family photos but didn't release it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: