Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 09:49:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A new prince has been born!  (Read 10871 times)
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #180 on: April 27, 2018, 12:57:54 pm »

^It's Louis Arthur

Well it's  MUCH BETTER than Albert!

Remember Louis XIV guys! Maybe William is his fan

I highly doubt it has anything to do with Mountbatten...

There was at least another Charles Earl Spencer (grandfather of Johnnie)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Spencer,_6th_Earl_Spencer

And obviously the 1rst son of Charles Spencer, next Earl Spencer is a Louis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Spencer,_Viscount_Althorp
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 01:04:59 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #181 on: April 27, 2018, 01:13:55 pm »

Mountbatten was Prince Philip's mentor and helped raise Philip. He also was Charles' Honorary Grandfather.

I was hoping for Alexander Louis

If Zara has a son maybe she'll name him Philip and Prince Philip fan have one of the great grandchildren named after him. Or Harry and Meghan could have a PRince Philip.

I think Charles would be more likely to be a fan of Louis XIV (the Sun King) than William

I hope William's cousin Louis Spencer will be named a godfather.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2018, 01:25:26 pm »

Alexander Louis are 2 last names of George.

I think it telling with 2 sons there's no Philip, William must knows about the bad feelings between mummy and grandpa... Maybe what he saw of Diana telling in Settlen tapes (re:Philip) was enough to him. Probably he knows since a pre-teen his mother loathed his paternal grandfather, with good reasons.

If Harry name any son Philip it's not any tribute to his mother.

I'm glad there's no Albert in baby's name
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 01:31:15 pm by dianab » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2018, 01:34:08 pm »

Louis Arthur Charles.

Ok
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 01:37:10 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged
logically
courtier

« Reply #184 on: April 27, 2018, 01:48:29 pm »

I was starting to think all the delay in names and the choices were not necessarily in honor but also to suck up to some people that PWWK are currently out of favor with. 
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #185 on: April 27, 2018, 01:48:44 pm »

why pick a name that's one childs middle name already  sigh

Two serpents fight one another. I bask in the glow of the conflict.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #186 on: April 27, 2018, 02:07:43 pm »

I was starting to think all the delay in names and the choices were not necessarily in honor but also to suck up to some people that PWWK are currently out of favor with.  
William is very passive-agressive with the Windsors... BTW charles is name of man who shamed the windsors PUBLICLY at their lowest almost 21 years ago and louis is the name of heir of THAT man (brother of diana, the woman who wanted destroy the monarchy)

Probably he wanted name the baby John known as Jack but the queen told 'NO WAY'... Then he and kate look for others names to shows their passive aggressiveness... I dont think they wanted pick a middle Georges name, but probably felt forced to that
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #187 on: April 27, 2018, 02:25:44 pm »

Louis, eh?  How on earth is that a "strong" name outside of France?  These people are too weird for me today.

I don't like it.  It's just a touch too frilly for the son of a man who is such a wimp. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #188 on: April 27, 2018, 02:26:54 pm »

Alexander Louis are 2 last names of George.

I think it telling with 2 sons there's no Philip, William must knows about the bad feelings between mummy and grandpa... Maybe what he saw of Diana telling in Settlen tapes (re:Philip) was enough to him. Probably he knows since a pre-teen his mother loathed his paternal grandfather, with good reasons.

If Harry name any son Philip it's not any tribute to his mother.

I'm glad there's no Albert in baby's name

I'm glad that Arthur was not the first name, Or Charles.

Maybe Zara will do the honors and if she has a boy name him Philip (her mother and Philip were close).

Charles ,maternal grandmother and Mountbatten were at odds for much of the time.  I wonder how Camilla feels since Mountbatten did not want Charles to marry her. I don't think she would be too fond of him.

I wonder if Will remembers how Mountbatten's daughters trashed his mother.

The Spencer connection is obvious, dianab. Since not only did Uncle Charles Spencer name one child Louis he has another called Charlotte Diana. William used the same names.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 02:31:15 pm by sandy » Logged
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #189 on: April 27, 2018, 02:46:05 pm »

Sandy,

I'm afraid Charles Spencer is VERY PROUD!
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #190 on: April 27, 2018, 02:47:04 pm »

Named after a notorious alleged paedophile!  Poor little man.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #191 on: April 27, 2018, 03:02:10 pm »

RICHARD KAY: Charles still hasn’t seen the newborn prince because he has a difficult relationship with William

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5662885/RICHARD-KAY-Charles-seen-newborn-prince-yet.html

I do not agree with this journalist, that PW only stays close to Charles when he needs money ..... PW has a good heart, he was his mother's best friend, and when a child has the sensitivity to be the best friend of a mother, it is because he has a good heart. I believe in PW's affection for Charles.
As for depending on the father, I also depend on mine in part, and this brings me deep anguish. Because I've spent a lot of time struggling with a company, I've been stolen by my former business partner, and now I'm tempted to get up. Today I have a law firm with a few clients, I help my brother financially, Im doing two faculties (writing and accounting), a law specialization, and I'm trying to open a real estate business. Why am I saying this? Because PW seems to be very smart, and I believe that if he finds something that he enjoys, since he is not prevented from pursuing professional activity, Charles seems to have some stores there in London no? If PW starts using his intelligence to pursue business he goes far, and soon he who will be helping financially the entire Royal family.
PW just needs to put his knees on the ground to pray and reach God's direction, take good care to pray on this journey from Jerusalem, and move on that he goes far, and he has a potencial to help a lot of people around the globe, its just he wants to...

Motto for the year 2019: "He who overcomes will have these things for his heritage; and I will be his God, and he will be my son." (AP 21:7).
http://www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br/en/home/
sandy
Princess

« Reply #192 on: April 27, 2018, 03:06:37 pm »

I think William may resent the way C and C cooperate with Junor on Diana bashing books.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #193 on: April 27, 2018, 03:11:18 pm »

Charles (great grandfather, brother and ex hubby of diana) name runs in both families. They could have picked Nicholas as a 2nd name then the baby would have a very French name easter-lol
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 03:13:11 pm by dianab » Logged
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #194 on: April 27, 2018, 03:13:37 pm »

I'm very grateful Alexander was not used!

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #195 on: April 27, 2018, 03:19:58 pm »

Louis? Ew!  That is a terrible name.  No offense to anyone named Louis or who has a relative named Louis but William and Kate clearly did not give this name much thought.
Kins
courtier

« Reply #196 on: April 27, 2018, 03:22:51 pm »

All I can think of is Louis C.K.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #197 on: April 27, 2018, 03:25:30 pm »

Louis would have been good as a middle name, but not as first name.

Nicholas would have bee a good first name. David could have been used as a Middle name (although Harry might use it as a middle name if he has a son).
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #198 on: April 27, 2018, 04:00:07 pm »

David is a lovely middle name. The only thing I don't see as ok in Louis is that if they had decided to go with a name that's not English or traditional they could at least chose a trendier modern version of the name like Louie.

Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #199 on: April 27, 2018, 04:16:06 pm »

Just read an interesting comment on Alternacity that this new baby's date of birth adds up to ...... 9/11.!!!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: