Royal Gossip
April 18, 2019, 11:52:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A new prince has been born!  (Read 10836 times)
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #160 on: April 27, 2018, 03:33:02 am »

^ and ^^^ that's disturbing  ick now I need brain bleach  ick That's too much for me. I can't handle that. nervous nervous nervous

OMG!! I'm gonna have nightmares!  ick
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #161 on: April 27, 2018, 03:35:02 am »

^I too.  Thought I’d seen it all.  I was mistaken.  OMG.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2018, 03:36:59 am »

Probably want Spencer William Michael Charles.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #163 on: April 27, 2018, 04:53:33 am »

I'm going to pretend I can unsee what I've just seen and go to bed now because I'm scared and I'm feeling rather sick  nervous   nervous  ick ick ick so very few things frighten me in life and this is one of them.... Shocked  nervous

On topic, thanks HRHOlya because now you've REALLY killed the name for me laugh I'll have to say I believe we'll hear the name today Friday and the next time we see the ridiculous tart she'll be pushing Pippa hard and they'll have their damn smug faces on and smirking for the pap walks they've just set up. Baby? What baby? Oh, the prop.... well, she might have him too if he doesn't steal her 'Look at how much weight I've lost' shot. ..... eating cookies bored3 because we all know the paps are always called for the advancement of a Middleton (and the newbie isn't a Middleton) ... Carole making lovepotion for Wills

^ Oh, shyt! I think I prefer Albert.  lips devil2 2joy
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 04:55:15 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #164 on: April 27, 2018, 04:54:39 am »

easter-egg-basket God I hope it’s not Albert. I bet you girls are right and they are holding out for something truly stupid like Prince Michael James Gary Cambridge  easter-bunny

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #165 on: April 27, 2018, 05:17:04 am »

^ or Prince Miguel Juan Felipe Froilan los Santos de Jesus. It will be easier for the Spanish nanny/surrogate mother (and I don't mean that one, mods) and it can double as a constant reminder when she gets out of line (see supposed taxes case).  And then they also get to call him Baby Jesus Middleton or just Jeezie.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 05:19:06 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2018, 06:25:20 am »

Well, if history is anything to go by, they'll probably settle for something ordinary and dull.  If so, that's a shame because now is their one big chance to have a little something different.  It'd be kind of fun if they could name him Henry so we'd have little Prince Harry and, well, that would be jolly.

But, I still like Max.  Liven it up already.

Albert is a dud, for me.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #167 on: April 27, 2018, 10:00:18 am »

Probably on Sunday their 7th Wedding Anniversary.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2018, 10:49:21 am »

I agree Yooper, about Albert,  John or Alexander for me.   Wm said they wanted a strong name.
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2018, 11:10:44 am »

Louis Arthur Charles is the name!   Why Louis?huh
sanka
courtier

« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2018, 11:16:40 am »

Prince Louis  based on the Royal Family facebook and website.

Louis Arthur Charles....sorry was typing as others were.

I had hoped for Philip but I suppose they have acknowledged the Windsor and Mountbattens.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #171 on: April 27, 2018, 11:17:47 am »

Y'all are welcome on the prince Albert piercing laugh laugh Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed

Why hasn't Charles seen the baby? Grandfather STILL hasn't visited William and Kate's newborn prince although Carole, Pippa and Eugenie have

Prince Charles still hasn't visited the newborn prince who was born on Monday
    He is currently in Scotland on holiday and will not see the baby until Friday
    Meanwhile, Kate's mother Carole and sister Pippa Middleton have seen the baby

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5662237/Why-Charles-seen-baby.html

RICHARD KAY: Charles still hasn’t seen the newborn prince because he has a difficult relationship with William

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5662885/RICHARD-KAY-Charles-seen-newborn-prince-yet.html

I called bs instantly on the excuse "they are waiting on Chuck to see Cambs3 1st before releasing the name", yesterday was supposed to be it, but nope.
These articles sound more like the truth. Much closer to home.

Sunday would be a bad time, as is Friday and Saturday too, because the weekend nothing really happens and Fridays (esp in the evening) is when you dump news you want people to overlook/ quickly forget. That alone makes it weird that the Cambs drag this out to the weekend. News you want everyone to see, you publush usually Wednesdays.

Weird on the Louis, G has already Louis in his name blink

"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to announce that they have named their son Louis Arthur Charles. The baby will be known as His Royal Highness Prince Louis of Cambridge."

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/989806400380555264
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #172 on: April 27, 2018, 11:19:26 am »

Perhaps they just liked the sound of it, and Charles's mentor and Philip's uncle was Lord Louis Mountbatten. Also there was his father, Philip's grandfather, Prince Louis Battenberg.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #173 on: April 27, 2018, 11:34:31 am »

You don't understand anything... Kate wanted to make things easier for her when its tea time or lunchtime:

"Louis, Charlotte come to the table to eat now!!!!!"

Since all men at that palace are Louis this was a smart move..... shifty

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #174 on: April 27, 2018, 11:38:07 am »

Louis seriously???

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #175 on: April 27, 2018, 11:52:14 am »

A clear nod to the Mountbatten's and Charles.

Three of Charles' names are now in the boys - Charles, Arthur and George.

Sorry not to see Philip in there but Louis was the name, as someone else has pointed out, of Philip's grandfather (who died when he was about a year old - hope that isn't a precursor of Philip's future) as well as Uncle 'Dickie' who did so much to encourage Philip and Elizabeth's relationship and was a great mentor to Charles in the place of the grandfather's he really never had.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #176 on: April 27, 2018, 11:58:51 am »

Louis - yuck!    Not even a French pronunciation can save this weak name.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Glimmery
royal watcher

« Reply #177 on: April 27, 2018, 12:02:48 pm »

Louis... That was unexpected.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #178 on: April 27, 2018, 12:06:10 pm »

Yes. I thought Louis had become 90s Eurotrash name just above the wag Liam? I guess the name is chic? Arthur is good middle name although I prefer the Arthyr spelling. Overall yet another snoozefest.

PS whatever happened to Albert?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 12:08:44 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #179 on: April 27, 2018, 12:39:30 pm »

Charles had the connection to Mountbatten,not William. Odd choice.

Louis Charles sounds like the name of several French princes.

Will they call him Lou?

Some in the comments choice are complaining that Kate should have given a nod to her own family--and used Michael as a middle name.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 12:46:11 pm by sandy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: