Royal Gossip
June 25, 2018, 02:46:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anzac Day April 25th  (Read 2062 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2018, 05:01:29 pm »

Sombre Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sing hymns at 5am dawn service commemorating Anzac Day in London
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-harry-meghan-markle-attend-12423024

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2018, 05:52:46 pm »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/25/12/4B8AB50800000578-5655555-image-m-120_1524657220671.jpg
Looking at Wills like she’s never looked at Harry.  eating cookies tehe

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2018, 06:15:55 pm »

Meghan Markle may have carried out her last official engagement before the royal wedding – bowing out at Prince Harry’s side honouring New Zealand and Australia’s war dead.
The American actress is expected to concentrate full-time on planning her nuptials after Kensington Palace said Ms Markle had no more official events planned with her fiance.
Harry has not waited until they are married to introduce his fiancee to life as a member of the royal family, and appeared eager to have his bride-to-be share the workload.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-5656909/Meghan-s-attention-turns-wedding-Anzac-Day-engagement-Harry.html#ixzz5DhnktkgW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2018, 06:25:24 pm »

She dressed appropriately both times today, but what irks me is how she dressed appropriately for this memorial/remembrance but not at the Stephen Lawrence memorial  blink

Hm, I worry for the BRF, that if they think Megs is going to appeal to black people they may not want to use her because I don't think she cares to support them for the way she dressed at the Stephen Lawrence memorial.

I think it's so disrespectful to Stephen Lawrence - the contrast between her attire then and today.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2018, 06:39:48 pm »

I doubt she wants Will. A real Doofus. IMO.
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2018, 06:45:04 pm »

^^Unbelievable, right?

Wasn't she suppose to curtsy to William? Tsk, tsk, tsk, royal protocol just thrown out the window. Also, I don't think she as supposed to sit next to William either  blink
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2018, 07:36:25 pm »

Not bad but the tan/grey/whatever coat needs major tailoring.  Sleeves too long, buttons not set right and too long.  Just looks too big for her.  Lose the bronzer, too, but I think her complexion is so grotty she has no choice.  Nice hat.  Patent pumps would have been better or plain leather rather than suede (ick).

Don’t care for the black suit at all.  The short jacket looks off.  But, it’s improving which isn’t saying much.

The bigger question is, why is she there at all and next to PW?  I dunno.  She still looks out of place overall.  A bad mix of trying too hard and knowing it.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2018, 08:12:17 pm »

^ Murkles overbronzes, Kate overblushes. ...

^^ Non-Winds aren't required, but if she were already married to her Haz, then yes, she'd have to curtsey.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2018, 08:52:02 pm »

^^^^^Missed that, fly, the first time ‘round.  A possible moritorium on Sparles til the wedding?  Yesssss!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2018, 08:55:08 pm »

^We might get many pap walks before the big day . Doria might fly in for mother day ,and we get a mother daughter outing

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2018, 11:15:23 pm »

Meghan's look for Wills that says I'm part of the family! Prince Harry's fiancée beams affectionately as she gives his brother a warm kiss on the cheek as he returned to royal duties following the birth of his third child
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5657689/Meghans-look-Wills-says-Im-family.html
Umm, it says something else to me. She’s ambitious and wants to be the queen bee.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2018, 11:26:45 pm »

^Yep.  Predatory look.  Good luck getting past Ma Midds and the Middleton Fortress alive, tho.

^^Oh yeah.  You’re right.  “Mystery Bag” pre-wedding outings. bored3

Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2018, 12:38:46 am »

OMG folks, I thought I had seen Megs outfit on someone else!  Shocked

Courtesy of skippyisback...

https://78.media.tumblr.com/3cd67f8d5d067261d14bdead57c469c5/tumblr_p7rdgwPh981xpn99lo1_1280.jpg
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2018, 03:20:41 am »

^Yep.  Predatory look.  Good luck getting past Ma Midds and the Middleton Fortress alive, tho.

^^Oh yeah.  You’re right.  “Mystery Bag” pre-wedding outings. bored3

She will never make it past Ma.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2018, 04:05:06 pm »

Ouch, the way she looks at Willy gives me the creeps.

She's always posing.  blink

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2018, 07:53:53 pm »

^ It's creepy but not surprising.  Meghan has spent her whole adult life sleeping her way to the top, leap frogging from man to man and using her crotch to essentially get what she wants out of life.  As I have said before, Meghan is not going gain much being married to Harry, who is now sixth in line to the throne, and she is the kind of woman who won't be happy unless she is in Kate's position.  I firmly believe that if William ever showed interest Meghan, she would dump Harry without a second thought.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 07:56:03 pm by Grey Mare » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2018, 02:17:21 am »

MEghan was married and then had a relationship--if she did not have relationships, she would have been criticized for being a reject. Harry could always get sex but I think he really cares for and wants Meghan. Harry is the next Adult in line.  the ones in front of him:Two are tots and one is a newborn, they can't work until Harry is in his fifties. Harry and Meghan will be seen.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2018, 03:24:13 am »

^ It's creepy but not surprising.  Meghan has spent her whole adult life sleeping her way to the top, leap frogging from man to man and using her crotch to essentially get what she wants out of life.  As I have said before, Meghan is not going gain much being married to Harry, who is now sixth in line to the throne, and she is the kind of woman who won't be happy unless she is in Kate's position.  I firmly believe that if William ever showed interest Meghan, she would dump Harry without a second thought.

Absolutely.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2018, 12:42:28 pm »

Meghan had a steady acting job on a TV series. Nothing to sneeze at. I don't think she slept her way to the top. If she did Harry would have treated her like a pick up and it would have been wham bam thank you ma'am,
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2018, 03:10:36 pm »

^  Harry wouldn't have known about her play-for-pay days from her pre-Suits days.  It's just now trickling out into the public arena. 

As a side note -- I watched Suits for the first time in years the other night.  Megs has really lost her looks since the first season.  She was a cute bouncy girl the first season.  She is not aging well and too many procedures.  Almost doesn't look like the same person.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: