Royal Gossip
August 21, 2018, 12:30:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: April 23 rd Anniversary Memorial Service Stephen Lawrence.  (Read 1899 times)
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2018, 09:31:37 pm »

^Thanks. And I noticed that Doreen had on a sleeveless dress or top and she still covered with a blazer.  thumbsup

You would think that Harry would advise his future wife that if he is wearing a blazer then he should've told her to, but I guess he is either scared of her or hasn't a clue as to how a woman should dress for a memorial service in a church. Harry should ask himself, how would the Queen or Kate dress for this ocassion and apply it to Meghan.  dontknow
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2018, 09:56:46 pm »

^ Kate isn't the best inspiration for "appropriate and protocol dressing"! easter-lol
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2018, 10:08:32 pm »

Sorry I can’t isolate the main bits of today’s event, but scroll through to see pictures and videos of the disgust that Meghan brought to this solemn event. Harry should be ashamed that he’s brought this sort of person to such an event as she really doesn’t know how to behave like a decent human being.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com

Agree to disagree with this blog, but she’s a good source for articles, pictures and videos and such that mightn’t hit the mainstream press yet.

Keep Calm and Carry On
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2018, 10:27:15 pm »

I feel really disgusted that Meghan has used this as an opportunity for a fashion parade. Surely Stephen's close friends and family and members of his community should be sitting in the front, not Harry and Meghan.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2018, 12:06:44 am »

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at Stephen Lawrence memorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2tL_74vpcg

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2018, 01:11:43 am »

What on earth is she doing being next to the Prime Minister or in the same row/close?  And inappropriately dressed for the occasion and placement to boot?!  Was she born in a barn or never looked up what to wear to a service like this?  And she’s the one who was all appalled about her drinking glass and wants things ‘just right’?  What a joke she is.

Honestly, something’s really off here for, as I believe, a supposed ‘fiancee’.  No way did Kate get this.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2018, 04:20:04 am »

They really pulling out all the stops for her .IMO reasons are she's a foreigner has no family in the uk and she's biracial the BRF dosen't want to come off as xenophobic racist

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2018, 06:41:46 am »

Diana at Gianni Versace's funeral. A Roman Catholic funeral, not just a memorial service. Note her bare arms. By the way, two women in the choir had bare arms and several in the congregation.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/a10340697/gianni-versace-funeral/
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2018, 10:26:58 am »

^^ Definitely.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2018, 05:37:51 pm »

https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/mm/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F04%2Fmeghan-markle-13.jpg&w=700&q=85

Sleeveless dress in a church during a memorial service?!  thumbsdown

There is no hope. She is so preoccupied with being a fashionista that she is not adhering to how to dress as a royal. Where was the Stella McCartney blazer today, it would've worked huh And for the first time we see nude pumps on her, oh no  spy

The woman walking up the steps may be Stephen Lawrence's mother and she is dressed properly.

Everyone in that church was dressed properly but her. Everyone I saw in the crowd had on long sleeves, so I'm guessing it must have been slightly nippy. I just don't get this woman.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Val
Princess

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2018, 06:16:01 pm »

An interesting article from a political site.

SL was allegedly not the paragon of virtue as portrayed by the press.  The photograph of him wearing that striped top is always cropped because he is giving the clenched fist of the Black Power salute.    It was said that the Norris/Acourt gang were targeting SL's friend, Dwayne because he had raped one of their female friends. Dwayne managed to escape from the gang, so they attacked and killed SL.  Other sides to this murder  have been hidden for PC reasons,  they should be revealed.  The whole story of Broadwater Farm was never told because TPTB did not want to inflame an already volatile situation - but Bernie Grant,  Cynthia Jarrett and Dolly Kiffin were allegedly embezzling funds for a community youth project and using them to build homes in Jamaica...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2018, 11:56:01 am »

People are criticising Meghan Markle for this dress choice

HOURS after the new royal was born, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle made an appearance at a more sombre event.

[...]

#MeghanMarkle Confessions: "It's a memorial service for a murder victim. In a church. Is it too much to ask of Rachel to cover up with a jacket, wear stockings, sort out that messy hair for once and stop the holding hands!"

Surprised to see Meghan Markle had her shoulders uncovered at the #StephenLawrence memorial -seems a bit of a fashion faux pas to me?

[...]

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/fashion/people/people-are-criticising-meghan-markle-for-this-dress-choice/news-story/b7b68094f58b8e1f44a45e26add50632
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2018, 03:52:50 pm »

^Total fashion faux pas  ick
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2018, 10:18:26 pm »

Related news:

Britain's most wanted arrested: Stephen Lawrence murder suspect Jamie Acourt captured in Spain in connection with £4million drugs plot

The Stephen Lawrence murder suspect was arrested in Barcelona on Friday
    He was wanted in connection with a £4 million marijuana plot
    Acourt was grabbed by police as he left a gym after two years on the run
    He was one of five men arrested for the murder of Stephen Lawrence in 1993
    Only two were brought to justice for the racist murder of Stephen, 18

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5692733/Stephen-Lawrence-murder-suspect-Jamie-Acourt-captured-Spain-4-million-drugs-plot.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: