Royal Gossip
August 18, 2018, 05:31:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The British Labour Party and anti-Semitism  (Read 157 times)
marion
Duchess

« on: April 03, 2018, 05:45:01 am »

For all Corbyn's promises to rid the Labour Party of anti-Semitism I don't see it happening anytime soon. The truth is  Corbyn backs the Palestinians and is paying lip-service to any attempts to get rid of the bigots. He is a disgrace as a party leader and, please God,  never becomes Prime Minister. He is not gutvtobhikd office if any kind
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5571393/Labour-leader-Jeremy-Corbyn-attends-event-hosted-far-Left-Jewish-group.html
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 11:18:40 am »

IMO, that's nothing more a cheap publicity stunt to counteract the justified accusations of anti-Semitism in the Labour Party. These accusations were also prevalent when Ken Livingstone was Mayor of London and it would seem that nothing has been done to sort out this problem.  It cannot be ignored any longer, especially when Corbyn backs organisations which are inherently anti-Semitic.

And on another, Labour-related matter, I see that the current (and useless) Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, is conspicuous by his absence in failing to comment on the shocking increase of gun crime in the capital.  Khan likes the perks of the FA Cup Final, the Wimbledon finals, etc, but is incapable to ensuring that London is safe as he is in hock to political correctness!  I knew he was going to be a disaster for London...

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
marion
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 12:29:47 pm »

SK is so full of his own self-importance and stuck so far up his own a** he hasn't seen daylight for years.

As for the Labour Party.. they are either unable or unwilling to deal with this problem - draw your own conclusion
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 12:35:13 pm »

laugh

He's more concerned with trying to derail Brexit and with insulting President Trump.  Khan is nasty little man who is completely out of his depth as Mayor of London; in fact, he would be out of depth stocking shelves in a well-known supermarket, especially the ones at the top!

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Val
Princess

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 01:44:09 pm »

Insidious people who shouldn't have any positions of responsibility.  Corbyn supporters saying he will be staying but he has gone too far this time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: