Royal Gossip
October 19, 2018, 09:29:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UK team trials April 6  (Read 1713 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2018, 07:45:42 pm »

kingMeghan's dress-down Friday! Prince Harry and his bride-to-be go casual as they watch athletes preparing for the Invictus Games - as she reveals trip to the main event in Sydney will be her first foreign tour as a member of the Royal Family
'She told me that she had never been to Australia but was going to this year's event and was really looking forward to being there with Harry. '
Meghan told her that since emoting to Britain she has become obsessed by the weather.
'We were talking about the weather, she said she was very British now because all she talks about is the weather - it's an important subject because she brought the sun with her, it was freezing earlier,' she said.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5585377/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-attend-team-trials-Invictus-Games.html
Really?  eating cookies Shouldn’t this news come after the wedding? Why is she putting this out to the press when it’s not officially announced by the palace? I hope this isn’t true because the games should be all about the vets/athletes.
^I bet something further down south on her’s pretty stretched out too. Cool ick spy Embarrassed
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 07:52:51 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2018, 08:06:02 pm »

^ Holey Moley windsor2!   Please, please, warning labels before such comments.  Shocked You've made me want to vomit!  ick Shocked flower ick ick ick

Barnabe et Kitty...
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2018, 08:15:22 pm »

https://iamstillskippy.tumblr.com/post/172656769116/wemariuniverse-are-you-fn-kidding-me-she#notes

MM doesn't need brf, KP, or traditions. She has her PR minions to whom she leaks, she does her merching, creates security risks only to 'shut up' an anon poster on tumblr. She does whatever she wants and expects PH and brf to submit to her demands.  sauer thumbsdown bored3 ick
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2018, 08:32:37 pm »

^^ "'We were talking about the weather, she said she was very British now because all she talks about is the weather - it's an important subject because she brought the sun with her, it was freezing earlier,' she said. "

Sure Murkles, that's all it takes to be "very British", and that's all you need to be fast-tracked to a Brit passport - talk about the weather long enough and boom! Done.

Also I'm very sure that the weather and its forecast was never of importance in Toronto. Ever. Not even during the winter with ridiculous snow fall and freezing temperatures. This Cali kid never had weather trouble until she touched down in Britain with suitcases and a "rescue" dog in tow and became instantly British when she said "gosh golly Hazza spikey dahling, what's with this bloody weather! Is it going to be pissing cats and dogs tomorrow? I shall wear my heels and ridiculous trousers, sweeping the streets of Scotland during our engagement and look like Posh Spice!"

PS When did she bring the sun with her? Officially she's been in Britain since Nov, so she's let slip that she was indeed in LA for Easter?

^ PPS lols what an idiot, she just had to open the window to wave to her adoring subjects fans!! What an idiot, so humble, so down to earth! laugh
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 08:35:53 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2018, 08:51:14 pm »

^ I missed that convo but I was talking about windsor2 comment about something on her being stretched. Owie and ewww  Shocked  I don't want to say any more. Embarrassed  ick I think from now on I'll just approach these threads with caution.... just in case... tehe flower  Shocked jajaja!  Shocked  Hi  

I don't get the I'm British now comment. Did she use her fake posh English accent when she said it?  Sounds stupid to me...

tehe I just reread your comment 're sweeping the streets of Scotland.  laugh laugh laugh
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 08:56:30 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2018, 09:01:21 pm »

^ It's a British stereotype that they talk about the weather.    She got that off of Google.... completely ignorant of Great Britain and the Monarchy. . .    Cool
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2018, 09:10:19 pm »

flower I know. I didn't express myself correctly  sorry.  Embarrassed I meant to say she sounded like she was trying too hard. She needs to accept she is American and stop trying to be someone she is not. She wasnt raised with ties to UK or Eire and it shows time and again.  She sounds like a total poser.  thankyou

Barnabe et Kitty...
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2018, 09:30:59 pm »

^ She is a total poser . . . .  Hi
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2018, 09:51:20 pm »

^ I missed that convo but I was talking about windsor2 comment about something on her being stretched.  [...]

Don't worry, I missed a "^"!! I just wanted to indicate where I had the quote from and forgot one pointer, too late to fix now, but anyway, now you know it was just a silly mistake Embarrassed flower

^^^ She's probably following the Twitter account "Very British Problems" and is just reciting what she reads there tehe

^^ & ^ She is a total poser, it was just her trying to endear herself to the public, hope to be fast tracked to citizenship and avoid a revolt from the people when she skips all rules. And seem like she's totally "in" now, in Brit culture.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2018, 11:30:54 pm »

Meghan may well have been joking about being obsessed about the weather. Plus, she has been living in Britain for nearly six months, plenty of time to realise that the weather is an old perennial of conversation between people.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2018, 11:43:25 pm »

^ She is out of place.  She's American and a C list actress who was actually raised in Hollywood/LA . . . no offense to you Californians, you know what I mean . . . .  flower

She has no sense of the history and tradition of the British Monarchy or of Great Britain.  She is simply looking to make a better deal for herself.  It's pure selfish ambition.   And her character is showing in her appearance, and it ain't pretty.

I agree. always looks out of place. She's playing at it and she's not putting on a good show. Most of the time she looks like she's in over her head and I think she's already drowning. She can't hide it.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2018, 11:58:11 pm »

^good because this farce is thankfully coming to an end. The tumblr blogs have disappeared  spy so iI’ll take that as a good sign that Meghan has had her last engagement with Harry and should get turned over to the US now.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2018, 12:05:06 am »

The Tumblr blogs have disappeared because someone made a complaint about them to Tumblr and so they got blocked, according to JD. Nothing to do with the engagement of Harry and Meghan. Disappointing to me because I was hoping to follow them till May 19th.
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2018, 12:45:17 am »

I watched all of the videos on the DM article of today's visit and there wasn't any hand holding while watching the athletes, wow, they must've read what I said about that last time.  tehe

^ & ^^  shame about the Tumblr sites. I wonder who reported them, Harry's goons?  eating cookies

Are there any other Tumblrs that critique ol' Megs besides iamskippy and felix2001?
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2018, 01:00:52 am »

Jerseydeanne tumblr does. I didn't follow it but apparently there were arguments on those two tumblrs which got really hot and heavy and personally insulting on both sides over the last couple of weeks, and that particular poster complained to Tumblr.
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2018, 01:23:28 am »

^Thanks! I did notice the arguing posts yesterday and then today, poof, gone!  tehe
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2018, 01:28:50 am »

^ I missed that convo but I was talking about windsor2 comment about something on her being stretched.  [...]

Don't worry, I missed a "^"!! I just wanted to indicate where I had the quote from and forgot one pointer, too late to fix now, but anyway, now you know it was just a silly mistake Embarrassed flower

^^^ She's probably following the Twitter account "Very British Problems" and is just reciting what she reads there tehe

^^ & ^ She is a total poser, it was just her trying to endear herself to the public, hope to be fast tracked to citizenship and avoid a revolt from the people when she skips all rules. And seem like she's totally "in" now, in Brit culture.
flower

Barnabe et Kitty...
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2018, 01:39:27 am »

What were the arguments about? 
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2018, 01:59:51 am »

It started here
https://skippyexposed.tumblr.com/

it really had nothing to do with HM so KP had nothing to do with it . just those blogs going at each other + Felix was making racist comments
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 02:02:03 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: