Royal Gossip
June 21, 2018, 11:03:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Belfast March 23  (Read 1587 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: March 23, 2018, 10:38:35 am »

Kensington Palace
Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle are visiting Belfast today for their first official joint visit to Northern Ireland.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 11:28:13 am »

Meghan arrives in Belfast in green skirt and Victoria Beckham sweater as she and Prince Harry make their first official visit to Northern Ireland at site of former Maze prison on pre-wedding tour of Britain
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5535801/Meghan-Harry-arrive-Belfast-Northern-Ireland-trip.html
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 11:34:06 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 01:49:20 pm »

This is probably one of her best outfits.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 01:52:48 pm »

Outfit is nice I like the skirt and shoes

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 01:59:26 pm »

I like the outfit today too.
Her orange cheeks are a huge distraction though and don't look nice at all.

M's handbag today at least can fit some stuff in, Kate's black clutch yesterday was so slim, I think it would allow for her phone, a tissue and a slim pocket pen max. A lipstick would have had trouble being squeezed in there  blink I know Kate carries an extra handbag always with her, which during an engagement is with her assistant, but then she might just as well drop the small clutch too which doesn't hold anything much anyway dontknow

Anyways, I really like her green skirt today and I think brand Beckham should be dropped and avoided by the Winds, but the pullover is lovely and fits well with the outfit.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2018, 02:13:13 pm »

Richard Palmer was whizzing around with Harry and Meghan in Belfast today. View of the crowd, from his Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RoyalReporter/status/977169013464879105/video/1

Thank God there were no black pants for Meghan today. Liked the skirt, top and Jimmy Choo shoes, which looked plush.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2018, 02:38:50 pm »

Sparkles is still trying to push Brand Beckham even though David and Victoria are despised and Victoria's fashion line has been flopping for years.  bored3

Outfit looks good but hair is a mess http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/23/11/4A788A1300000578-5535801-image-a-69_1521803206201.jpg
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2018, 03:38:04 pm »

^ The worst was the leaked email on knighthood/ charity, such a fiasco, was a major scandal and PR damage for brand Beckham, also showed their true colours beautifully, sth people have said for ages was there for all to read with proof. Surprised Murkles is allowed and chose to wear a Beckham piece for her engagement photos and now again.. Together with the overpriced fugly Marchesa gown (which has a whiff of the Weinstein scandal; can't help but think of Weinstein whenever mentioning Marchesa), yikes! Double strike! ick
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2018, 03:45:55 pm »

Another wrap coat?  Really?  Still allergic to a comb, I see and, overall she looks shredded/stressed and older than her years.  Harry no better and unpolished.   Straight outta bed look continues.   eating cookies

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/23/14/4A7AC19A00000578-5535801-image-m-57_1521815719029.jpg

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2018, 04:57:57 pm »

Rebecca English
Royal baby alert!

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2018, 05:15:27 pm »

Seriously for Meghan or Kate?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2018, 05:23:43 pm »

what happen to the tweet ?! Embarrassed sorry don't know why it didn't post

Rebecca English
Royal baby alert!  #PrinceHarry and #MeghanMarkle met a husband and wife team who make innovative baby products today in #Belfast. Meghan  pointed to the product range and said: "I'm sure at some point we'll need the whole (lot)."!!!

Richard Palmer
‏Harry chats to the crowd outside @CrownBarBelfast . Asked if he’d had his stag do yet, he smiled and replied: “No comment
https://twitter.com/RoyalReporter/status/977186356689625090

Harry and Meghan signed the visitors book at Titanic Belfast. Here are their signatures.
https://twitter.com/RoyalReporter/status/977232081775398917
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 05:30:38 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2018, 05:32:49 pm »

^ huh She’s a comedian now? She looks very emancipated and stressed out and looks way older than her age, so why’s she thinking about babies?
Yooper, she must be having issues with the IRS and immigration to look this stressed out.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Little light
Countess

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2018, 05:46:08 pm »

Seriously  thumbsdown

The rings! Three of them on her right hand?

What is she? An ageing hippy or does when still think she’s a teenager?

If she wants to be treated as a classy person, she must learn to dress the part.

But loved the colour of the skirt. Nice to see someone not wearing black again. Ugh. (*despise* that colour on me).
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2018, 06:04:55 pm »

I’m curious to see if she’s offended the Irish people who support the royal family by wearing the colours of the Irish flag.

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2018, 06:14:15 pm »

^^ I don't care for those rings either... I find them a bit "twee" and hipsterish and trendy.. dontknow

^^^^ I had the same problem as you once, but managed to fix it by deleting emojis... They'll copy into the writing box here just fine, but when you post it, from a certain point (= a particular emoji) onwards not only the emoji, but everything after the emoji disappears too. Some emojis can be posted, but others create huge trouble like I had and I think the same happened to you. The best is to delete emojis when doing copy & paste jobs. I just looked up the tweet and it's definitely the same emoji problem. I think those emojis are iOS ones, the Android emojis and other systems don't give trouble. Anyway, best to delete them all to ensure a post doesn't get half lost.
Sorry for writing out a whole novel for a simple thing Embarrassed
The cut-off was great though, just read "royal baby alert" and if I were drinking, I'd have spat that out!  Shocked That was a shocker laugh

Harry's signature is a scrawl, but at least you can make out that it says "Harry", but ermahgerd Murkles the Calligrapher's is a hideous chicken scrawl and downright embarrassing for a "calligrapher"! I hardly expect a calligraphy style signature, just to make that clear, but the name should be readable for crying out loud! Even Chuck's "spider scrawl" is more readable!!! Good Gawd!

Harry & Will have similar signatures, scrawly but kinda readable, with clear first letters ("H" & "W"), Kate's is pretty readable and Diana's was very readable. Liz's looks a bit funny (some letters look a bit mangled), but definitely readable too. Camz's and Phil's are readable too, now that I'm at it. Megsy must think she's a doctor... I can't make out one single letter! sigh
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 06:17:13 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2018, 06:45:19 pm »

meghan looks over the top stressed out.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2018, 07:20:53 pm »

She could be upset that something might happen that would throw a wrench into her wedding to Harry.

I’m curious to see if she’s offended the Irish people who support the royal family by wearing the colours of the Irish flag.

You would think she would have more brains than to do that; North Ireland is being shown the colors of the Irish Republic.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2018, 07:53:15 pm »

My personal opinion is PH is being played just like his big brother was played and its going to end in tears, too...  eating cookies

Um, I sometimes wear several rings on my fingers and on both hands. It's something my elders did way back when but I wear bands, sometimes simple, thin silver or gold chains and/or stones. It's something very old and was done in Europe so  dontknow  it's Okay to do as far as I'm concerned. I just don't find the way she did it quite matches the outfit nor the occasion. But to each his own. In fact, like KM she seems to be channelling someone else altogether in her appearance and dress. Like Kate she s a poser.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2018, 08:21:38 pm »

I can't take it anymore  stop

The unnecessary purse and the hand holding while talking to business people indoors, is this a date?  blink

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/23/11/4A798B3800000578-5535801-image-m-98_1521805453380.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/23/11/4A798E3B00000578-5535947-image-a-52_1521805347927.jpg

Harry looks pretty perturbed  laugh
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 08:25:04 pm by Cali San D » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: