Royal Gossip
August 18, 2018, 05:30:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nicks for the Numbskulls and other royal family members and their hangers-on  (Read 826 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« on: March 22, 2018, 05:43:32 pm »

Do we have a thread for the nicks for members of the RF. I thought we do but I can't find one. If so, mods, please merge or delete this thread if you feel it necessary  flower...

I know the following I am amased at how much disgust and/or h8te these fools instill in people:

Kate Middleton:
The Mattress
Cling-On Kate
Waity Katey

Ma Medd:
Council Carol(e)

Pippa:
The Orange One
Crunchy Cheeto (because with the tanning she aging rather quickly and so is shrivelling up)

Mike:
Silent Mike

QE II:
The Ostrich

Meghan Markle:
Tragi(c)Toes
Chickens Legs
Tiny Tyts

James:
Squirrel Boy
Marshmallow Boy

Barnabe et Kitty...
india
Princess

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 01:41:52 am »

Kate: The Potato Head
         Princess Sag Face
         Princess Man Hands
         Duchess Hands on Vage

Willy: Duke of Dork
         Prince Petulant
         Horse Head
         Prince Yellow Teeth
         Willy Three Dicks

Harry: Prince Twat
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 03:46:00 am »

Carole; the Viper.....and I like to call her Snakie  flirt
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 01:35:54 pm »

Kate
- Waity
- Limpet
- the Flasher
- Duchess Doolittle

Pippa
- Pipster
- Pip
- Orangina

Carole
- Scarole
- Viper

Will
- Bill the Plumber
- Duke of Dumb
- Billy the Basher
- Bill Meddledoom
- Duke Doolittle

James Midd
- Duke of Marshmallow
- Squirrelface/ -hands (?)

James Matthews
- Ratface

Harry
- Ginger

Meghan
- Murkles
- Meg
- Nutmeg

Charles
- Chuck

Camilla
- Camzilla
- Camz
- England's Laziest Woman
- rottweiler

George
- PGTips
- Mike Jnr

Charlotte
- Viperette (due to exact looks like Scarole)

Andrew
- Randy Andy
- Andy Pandy

That's generally a list of their nicknames.

Also:
- "Liz", "Phil", "the Meddledooms", "the Medds", "the Winds", "the Cambs"
Val
Princess

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 04:02:30 pm »

*nasty* pandy for P Andrew
The Loser for James Mid
Betty for QE
Little light
Countess

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2018, 04:44:41 pm »

Hi

Why is George called PGTips please?

I don’t get it. Mike Jr, sure, as he’s his double, but not PGTips.

Thank you
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2018, 06:27:47 pm »

^ That was a joke and it originates I think on rd, but I'm not really entirely sure of origin. Anyway, the joke is that when you shorten "prince George" down to "PG", as some did (and some maybe still do), it's similar and evocative of PGTips, the tea brand. And so "PGTips" for George was born.

Kate was heard calling G "Georgie", for some "real life" nicknames/ references.

Diana had funny and great nicknames for people. Phil she called "the Greek", and Camz "Rottweiler", but I think everyone knows that one  easter-wink

Chuck & Camz used to call each other "Fred" and "Gladys".

Liz the q mum was called by Wallis & David "Cookie".

I forgot about "Betty" for Liz... I think there's another one like it out there for Liz, but I can't think of it and maybe it's just "Betty" and I wrongly think there's one more. easter-think
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2018, 06:40:51 pm »

^ is it Betty Battenberg?
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2018, 07:33:08 pm »

Carole; the Viper.....and I like to call her Snakie  flirt
 A blow to all who believe snakes are beautiful but misunderstood creatures! tehe

^^ PG Tips is also the name of a diaper brand in America but I don't know the origin of that nick   dontknow

Ma Medd
I call her Bruja and Mummy Bruja because mommy just won't do for these faux aristocrats  snob
I've read some of the posters here on RG call her knife knees and it took me a few minutes to figure it out! tehe

Kate
The Buckleburian Bimbo
The Prozzie aka Prossie
Brown Eyes

Peppa
Buttina

James
I call him Creepie  easter-James just because he is...
Not Nicky

I don't have any names for the rest of BRF.... they are who they are...meh... I don't h8te them and some I actually admire... it's some of the hangers-on that really get to me! sauer It's like they don't mind ruining it for everyone so long as they can play at being princess and/or grab at goodies for themselves.

Royal relatives
I've read Snakey (sorry LadyLaura tehe) for Prince Carl-Philips wife
And I have heard Children of the Corn in reference to some royals but I don't know who is being referred to?

Barnabe et Kitty...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2018, 07:41:41 pm »

^^ "Betty Battenberg"! Good one! No, I think it was simply just "Betsy". I'd see comments on "Betsy" and it was clear Liz was meant. It's rare to come across this nickname for her online, but it stuck with me somehow, though obviously I don't seem too great at recalling it when pushed easter-James "Beth" too I think. But yeah I believe I was getting at "Betsy". Kinda sure of that now easter-lol sigh

Also...

"Willnot" and "Kannot". "Lamebridges". "Crotchbridges". The "Wisteria Sisters" (Pip & Kate). Bea & Eug: "The Yorkies" or "Yorkie sisters".
Oh and "the duchass", for Kate.

I just read that "PGTips" came straight from the Cambs?? dontknow

There were also nicknames with "---alot" here and there, e.g. Waity Flashalot.

"Fergie" in itself is a nickname.

^ PGTips is one of the most commonly found tea brands in Britain, when in Britain you cannot not know it! Whether you like drinking is another matter tehe

"Snakey" is used for Sofia of Sweden, indeed. Also "Hoefia". Silvia is commonly called "the Joker", due to her plastic surgery mangled face. I think Swedish press 8not headline stuff and in an obvious sense) & people even use it.

"Children of the Korn" is used for some of the Habsburgs I believe, a reference to the film.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2018, 08:04:36 pm »

^Holey Moley where did you come up with these names?  Shocked   Hoefia and the Joker  Shocked ouch!

I know Mary Boganson and The Bogan are perfect for Mary Donaldson... I have read RD has some rather brutal nicks for royal and celebrities....

I like Sugar Slutt for KM, MDonaldson, etc and sugar monkeys for their sycophants  worship

Barnabe et Kitty...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2018, 09:11:58 pm »

^ "Hoefia" is used on rd, but it's very very apt, believe me, as crass as it seems. And joker is also used on rd, but as said by Swedes too.. rd does have some brutal nicknames, but they are always on point. Very crass when you hear some at first (e.g. "Hoefia"), but when you read up on the people you realize that posters found the perfect nickname.

Also!
"Uncle Fester" for Gary Goldsmith;
"Cousin It" for Kate and her ridiculous tonnes of extensions & wiglets.

The Addams Family nicknames always amuse me  tehe
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2018, 09:16:14 pm »

^Ah, I forgot about Uncle Fester and Cousin It...  Shocked hilariious laugh  I suppose someone should write a master list just so we have one... tehe  I'll work on it myself. thumbsup

Oh, to be called the Joker so openly must burn. Do the Swedes not like her or is it just a matter of he plastic surgery? I would imagine they have quite a lot of names for her husband and his lifestyle choices.

Barnabe et Kitty...
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2018, 01:45:09 am »

I forgot about the most honest if brutal nick for the likes of Prince William, Crown Prince Frederik of Danmark, etc:      Prince John   easter-lol

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: