Royal Gossip
August 21, 2018, 12:31:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Book About Charles with his travel demands  (Read 1582 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2018, 03:08:39 pm »

the way of wording of her speech looked like she was talking about diana and andrew parker-bowles.

william and harry were adults back then. loyalty wasnt a big thing in them. but it appears after george's birth something changed in their relations with camilla

I think they were annoyed that in the media she was called the "grandmother" of Prince George. That did not last.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2018, 03:46:04 pm »

the way of wording of her speech looked like she was talking about diana and andrew parker-bowles.

No wonder no one decent wanted to marry Harry or William; imagine being the first spouse of either prince, being thrown over for a tart, and then being described as an 'obstacle' to their one true loves.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2018, 06:04:47 pm »

He sounds vile. I genuinely think the appetite for a republic will rocket when HM passes.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2018, 06:13:07 pm »

No wonder no one decent wanted to marry Harry or William; imagine being the first spouse of either prince, being thrown over for a tart, and then being described as an 'obstacle' to their one true loves.
i'm not sure if this book will talk about the fact charles was back to local Beaufort Hunt where he could meet camilla, since early in his marriage to diana, in 1981 (when they were back from the honeymoon)

Remember 30-something Camilla wanted knows if newly engaged 19-years-old Diana will be hunting...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 06:17:18 pm by dianab » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2018, 06:33:01 pm »

He sounds vile. I genuinely think the appetite for a republic will rocket when HM passes.

You know, I do believe that at this point, Charles will be the last monarch; he might be required to be a transitional monarch and basically oversee  the disestablishment of the monarchy and I am certain that Charles won't be given a choice. His lifestyle and that of his heirs is unsustainable. That money could go to the police, to the NHS, to the many people in need.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2018, 07:48:38 pm »

I find the excerpts so crass.. What I mean is, I find the Winds crass. I think I need to get my hands on that book, sounds incredibly interesting.
I also find it funny that Liz gave C&C a brood mare as wedding present (esp considering that Chuck is not interested at all in breeding horses). Was that an underhand dig at him and Camz that she can't have kids (anymore) and Diana was/ is famously called the "brood mare" Chuck needed.

And I love that this book blows the bs myth claims to bits that Camz is so down to earth and never wanted any title or marriage (to Chuck). I never ever believed that and this is proof. Even funnier are the C&C fans who claim they married because Camz's (dying?) father's wish was "to make an honest woman out of Camz"! LOL! A 50sth divorcee with 2 adult kids, a cheat and adulterer who broke up a marriage, she was no blushing bride, no teen or young woman and it was not the 1800s! What a load of codswallop that little PR story always was.

Kate Hawkesby is a funny one. She says she's a journo and doesn't believe "unathorized" bios much, she should know 1st hand how media works and that "authorized" bios are full of shyte, esp those by the royals. At least her own experience taught her that this "unauthorized" bio is to be believed.

I always say Chuck did a good job and made sth of his role, but his past which he seems to not have learnt from, he seems to lack empathy and any insight, sees all his actions as good and himself as eternal victim, is a petulant spoilt old brat, and his sons are none the better. Makes his professional accomplishments pale significantly, esp when the truth and reminders like this come out.

After Liz it should really end.

Then the claims from Chuck's camp that stick to this day that Diana was "crazy", which she was not, but let's say she was, could anyone blame her for going bananas in this family and with this man as husband? Good Gawd.

Also great that this book points out, once again, that the Winds leak stuff to the press themselves (never forget - also to "non-credible" papers like The Sun!!), incl Liz and Chuck (though we always knew that Chuck leaks things, but Liz does too, that might be news for some...).

The more things you read about them, the crazier anyone (wanting to) marrying in looks. You really need to have a few screws loose to want to be a part of that bunch. No money or titles can compensate.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2018, 08:02:46 pm »

I always laughed at the Camilla never wanting anything spin. All I had to do was to see her photo in the largest tiara (even larger than the Queens) bedecked with bling and smirking triumphantly which showed how greedy she was and is.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2018, 08:33:37 pm »

^ Indeed!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2018, 12:31:04 am »

Putting this here, because it's the latest excerpt from Tom Bower's bio on Charles

Charles and Camilla’s plot to slur Diana as a SCHEMING HYSTERIC and how the Prince’s mistress orchestrated a secret battle to win hearts and minds

Princess Diana used every weapon in her arsenal to vilify her husband's mistress
    Camilla kept her head down, but behind the scenes she launched counter-attack
    She hired Mark Bolland, a well-connected 29-year-old spin-doctor, to push back

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5524635/Charles-Camillas-plot-slur-Diana-SCHEMING-HYSTERIC.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2018, 12:32:36 am »

Well they also have Poison Penny to help them.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2018, 01:10:48 am »

They won't ever stop will they? Diana has be vilified, demeaned, and lied about even in death. These two and their minions have no shame or conscience at all.  sauer
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2018, 02:03:10 am »

It was well within Diana's rights to loathe the mistress; Camilla NEVER had the pressures and duties Diana had thrown on her shoulders.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2018, 08:08:03 pm »

I hope these revaluation undo all their attempts to rehabilitate Camilla.
india
Princess

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2018, 08:11:07 pm »

She really was an underhanded sneaky evil b*tch to Diana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2018, 09:02:20 pm »

You know, the President of the US has more than enough perks and flunkies, but not to the point of helping the President dress properly and this sounds straight out of Versailles. Charles being unable to dress himself and hiring someone to carry a pillow is utterly inexcusable.

dianab
Countess

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2018, 09:13:05 pm »

What’s the Deal with Camilla, Diana, and Prince Charles’s Bathroom Warfare?

Can anyone explain why they used well-placed cartoons to snipe at each other?

But amongst all the intrigue and the back-and-forth-and-back-again of the triangle, there is this one reported tidbit that I can’t stop thinking about: “Indeed, Camilla’s true feelings about Diana could be gleaned simply by asking to use the guest lavatory at her home, Ray Mill, in Wiltshire. While Charles’s loo in nearby Highgrove featured cartoons of himself, her own was festooned with unflattering cartoons of his wife.”

This is curious first because, what? And second because apparently Diana had taken the same tack toward Camilla. Her friend, the handbag designer Lana Marks, said in the 2001 book Diana: Story of a Princess, “Diana’s way of dealing with it was putting an unflattering cartoon of Camilla in her bathroom. She did the same later on with Elton John when she had a disagreement with him. She said, ‘Oh, he’s in the bathroom with Camilla.’”

Why are these people consoling themselves with bathroom decor? Is this some sort of entrenched British tradition? One that falls somewhere between a small joke to oneself and voodoo? Any Brits out there who know what’s going on, please let me know  easter-James ick easter-think

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/03/princess-diana-camilla-prince-charles-bathroom-cartoons
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2018, 12:06:22 am »

Latest excerpt

The Prince for sale: How the super-rich offered lavish favours to Charles and Camilla... including a shady Turkish billionaire who paid charity £200,000 for his wife to sit next to Charles

One man who paid cash for access to Charles was Cem Uzan, Turkish billionaire
    Shady billionaire was said to be understandably delighted with the positive PR
    He was sentenced to jail in absentia in UK and America for fraud-related offences

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5529153/The-Prince-sale-super-rich-offered-favours-Charles.html

These are so good to read, I could quote the bejeezus out of these excerpts, but that would blow up this thread (aka the forum's cyber space).
It is just so unbelievable all. Have to read this one yet, but one thing that stuck so much with me from the last one is that Chuck demanded Blair write his letters to him by addressing him as "Sir" only and signing off with "Your obedient servant".... Just wow. I'm glad Blair refused, personal opinions on Blair and his politics aside. What a gall Chuckles and the Winds have. Unbelievable.

The cartoon bit was weird to me too, esp as Chuck has only ones of himself which are basically a shrine to himself in his loo, and Camz had unflattering ones of Diana. What a weird as fck thing. And the bits on how Camilla seethed because Diana was more popular and because Diana wouldn't let her husband with his mistress alone! C&C are easily some of the worst and morally corrupt people on earth. Such a lack of empathy and insight. Downright psychos.

PS This book also once more reinforces the fact that the whole "Diana is mad/ mentally unstable" bit was by Chuck's camp and also by Camz, to put her down. Camz nicknamed Di "mad cow". What hideous people C&C are and their brown-noser Penny bloody Junor.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:11:38 am by HRHOlya » Logged
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2018, 12:26:56 am »

It's just come through on my Kindle. Although I haven't read it yet except for the first chapter, the excerpts serialised in the Fail are not likely to do too much for Camilla's popularity or for Charles, and this runs through the whole book, as I've skimmed through it this morning. Camilla is characterised as the schemer of the pair in Bowyer's version of events. Nor does it appear that Camilla has ver been a great favourite of Charles's sons. It looks a fascinating read.

And yes, it is something of an upper class tradition to put these sort of cartoons of rivals/opponents in the loo. I've heard of it before.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:32:15 am by Rosella » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2018, 02:09:52 am »

Wouldn't revelations in this book harm Charle's chances of becoming head of the Commonwealth? This is such uter nonsense that a man wh should be a leader conducts himself in this manner and doesn't listen to good council. Now I wonder if Catherine Quinn wasn't brought on board to help him and William get their shye together and be seen as future kings instead of spoilt demanding silly princes.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2018, 03:01:53 am »

Most of the Commonwealth Heads and Ministers of various countries in the Commonwealth have met Charles before, either at CHOGMs or when he has toured, or they have visited London. I doubt that very many even know there's a new biography out on the POW or who Bowyer is, let alone making decisions about the Head of Commonwealth post on the basis of one book.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: