Royal Gossip
August 21, 2018, 09:15:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Duchess of Cambridge will convene a symposium March 21st  (Read 1290 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2018, 09:52:49 am »

^^^^ Better question is - how many pregnancies will it take to learn the pregnancy walk and how many speeches will it take to start looking like she cares what she reads.
^^ I disagree. I love the bow and the tailoring - perfect for pregnant women. The color is not the best for her but it's at least more interesting than the poison green ones that she usually wears

^ The words are on spot and the cause is uber important. What the 1 minute speech didn't do for me is show if Kate cares or if that topic has any relevance to her or her life. Neither did it show that she knows what the next steps are for people to get involved or benefit from this charity. On one side her brother in law advertises cheaply on KP letterhead his fiance's vanity project website on the other Kate talks of issues that are dear to me but in an even tone that can put you to sleep in no time.

I can't put my finger on it but I don't see the value of the royals to UK beyond the dramas and scandals around keeping up with the shenanigans of the Kensingtons.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 10:03:14 am by Ariel » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2018, 01:11:20 pm »

This woman is a dolt:

Duchess Kate thinks teenagers should learn parenting skills in school

Quote from her speech:
Teenagers should be taught parenting and relationship skills to prepare them to be “child-ready” in good time, the Duchess of Cambridge has said. The Duchess, who is expecting her third child next month, said it was important to prepare future mothers and fathers for parenthood, to enable them to cope with the “mental and emotional needs” of their children. In a speech on the benefits of early intervention in supporting children’s mental health, she said early intervention would help to break “the inter-generational cycle of disadvantage”.

“I really do feel so passionately about the importance of early intervention, and that by working on new approaches together, we can make a real difference for generations to come… We need mental health support in primary schools before the biological changes and academic pressures of adolescence kick in. We also need a focus on parenting and family support, so that parents feel able to get their children ‘school ready’, and are confident that they themselves can cope with the mental and emotional needs of their own children. We need to highlight how important it is to support mothers too, potentially even before they give birth. They need to be aware how vulnerable they might be and, critically, know where they can find help for themselves, as well as for their babies and toddlers. And potentially we could start to look even earlier, by teaching parenting and relationship skills to teenagers, to get the next generation of parents child-ready, well before they have to put these skills into practice.”
http://www.celebitchy.com/571013/duchess_kate_thinks_teenagers_should_learn_parenting_skills_in_school/

You do know that this is like raising babies to have babies and most teens should work on a career and education, not procreating with just anyone for the sake of having kids and a family. It was tried in the fifties and I don't get WHY Kate would promote this since if this had been William's value system, he never would have married her at all.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2018, 01:25:45 pm »

^Right???  This, coming from someone whose parenting skills go as far as handing them off to Nanny once the photos are taken.

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2018, 01:30:25 pm »

This might surprise Kate, but when youngsters married young, the bride HAD to be a virgin and the groom was raised to be diffident about his own role in the area of fidelity. Kate would NEVER have had a chance with William since she was never part of his set as a teenager and frankly, she didn't get into his set through any extraordinary accomplishments. As for parenting, her idea is to hand the kids over to a nanny, not an active parent like her mother was. Why Kate would embrace the value of early motherhood is truly beyond me since if she had married young, it would not be to a member of the aristocracy or gentry, but to a fellow commoner.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2018, 05:16:22 pm »

Just a thought  -  does she actually know what the word symposium means   laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2018, 05:20:38 pm »

easter-lol.  Maybe Quinny can translate it for her?

Barnabe et Kitty...
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2018, 05:26:44 pm »

Hmmm, dunno, quinny appears to be as gormless as her, they make a good pair with barely a brain cell between them   easter-lol easter-lol easter-lol
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2018, 05:31:22 pm »

^ Yeah, Crafty Quinny should have been clever enough to undercover out this bytch instead of catering to this charade.... tells me what I need to know about Crafty... almost as bad as Mummy Bruja, no?

Barnabe et Kitty...
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2018, 06:46:49 pm »

Just a thought  -  does she actually know what the word symposium means   laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Probably thinks it's some fancy drink.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2018, 07:41:53 pm »

laugh laugh laugh Yeah, the latest cocktal out  -  she will be asking for the ingredients for it soon so that she can test it out  easter-bunny easter-bunny
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2018, 08:21:22 pm »

This woman is a dolt:

Duchess Kate thinks teenagers should learn parenting skills in school

Quote from her speech:
Teenagers should be taught parenting and relationship skills to prepare them to be “child-ready” in good time, the Duchess of Cambridge has said. The Duchess, who is expecting her third child next month, said it was important to prepare future mothers and fathers for parenthood, to enable them to cope with the “mental and emotional needs” of their children. In a speech on the benefits of early intervention in supporting children’s mental health, she said early intervention would help to break “the inter-generational cycle of disadvantage”.

“I really do feel so passionately about the importance of early intervention, and that by working on new approaches together, we can make a real difference for generations to come… We need mental health support in primary schools before the biological changes and academic pressures of adolescence kick in. We also need a focus on parenting and family support, so that parents feel able to get their children ‘school ready’, and are confident that they themselves can cope with the mental and emotional needs of their own children. We need to highlight how important it is to support mothers too, potentially even before they give birth. They need to be aware how vulnerable they might be and, critically, know where they can find help for themselves, as well as for their babies and toddlers. And potentially we could start to look even earlier, by teaching parenting and relationship skills to teenagers, to get the next generation of parents child-ready, well before they have to put these skills into practice.”
http://www.celebitchy.com/571013/duchess_kate_thinks_teenagers_should_learn_parenting_skills_in_school/

You do know that this is like raising babies to have babies and most teens should work on a career and education, not procreating with just anyone for the sake of having kids and a family. It was tried in the fifties and I don't get WHY Kate would promote this since if this had been William's value system, he never would have married her at all.

She should have passed on that information to Council Caro, the Queen of Bad Mothers.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: