Royal Gossip
November 20, 2018, 12:46:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emma Sayles Thread - Kate Middleton Caught Up In Sex Orgy Scandal  (Read 59572 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #200 on: March 12, 2018, 07:39:32 pm »

Think they were pretty close at one time, sailing and having lunches. Check out the google photos.  No doubt the denials about council cath and this female are astroturfers employed by council caro -  what an´t speak can´t lie, just look at the links, and the Telegraph article.

Council cath and Emma Sayle having lunch together in 2007

https://secure.i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03272/kate_and_emma_3272207b.jpg

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=kate+middleton+with+her+friend+Emma+Sayle&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:%7Breferrer:source?%7D&rlz=1I7NDKB_enES518&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRs42Sw-fZAhUGSBQKHTMtDGIQsAQILQ&biw=2133&bih=1054

Interesting article from 2015. Says Emma Sayle was/is the owner of the Killing Kittens Club

The Duchess of Cambridge's friend has been staging sex parties in the country's first sharia hotel.

Emma Sayle, owner of Killing Kittens, a members-only sex-club, said the Bermondsey Square hotel in London is one of her preferred destinations for the self-styled ‘sexual elite’.

A friend of Kate Middleton's, Miss Sayle, 36, who attended Downe House boarding school with Prince Michael's daughter, Lady Gabriella Windsor, has used the four loft suites on the seventh floor of the hotel for her parties.

AND

Emma Sayle and Kate Middleton lunching together in 2007 (Rex Features)

The £220-a-night hotel became the country's first sharia hotel last year, banning the sale of alcohol.

According to Miss Sayle, who is a member of Kate's rowing crew, The Sisterhood, the rules at Killing Kitten events state men can’t approach women at parties unless they know them, everyone wears a mask and single men aren't allowed.

She told Conference News: “A lot of our events are in high-end hotels such as The Wood Norton in Evesham and the Bermondsey Square hotel, London, among others."

A spokeswoman for the Bermondsey Square hotel said the sex parties took place in the four loft suites which meant there was no overlap with other guests.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/kate-middleton/11547159/Kate-Middletons-friend-holds-orgies-in-Sharia-hotel.html
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #201 on: March 12, 2018, 07:44:23 pm »

and single men aren't allowed.

Oh how nice, facilitating adultery; married men messing around behind the backs of their wives, in a sharia hotel no less. Seriously, that is messed up.

Didn't Kate go to a sex party wearing bunny ears once? Frankly, I do wonder (please delete if I am out of line) if whether or not Kate did go to one of those rendezvous with the 'club' and was one of the women approaching the men. Kate has a past a mile long and frankly all of them are red flags aplenty.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #202 on: March 12, 2018, 07:50:17 pm »

Kate disassociated herself with her (after being very publicly involved with her) when William capitulated and took her back.  She quit that dragon boat race in a heartbeat.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #203 on: March 12, 2018, 08:00:40 pm »

It's a disgusting shame that she quite right after getting William back; neither William or the palace told her to quit and she broke a promise to a charity that raised a good sum of money and frankly she let them down (as she has since her marriage to the charities she managed to become patron of) and frankly I am surprised she did manage to get that ring. Koo Stark was dropped almost right away after a brief topless film and yet Kate gets away with shady associations and being associated with the owner of a sex club.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #204 on: March 12, 2018, 09:01:23 pm »

Sex parties at a sharia hotel, I think I've heard it all now.

The rule about "men only approaching women they know" is bs imo, esp as everyone wears masks, which makes it harder (not impossible of course) to recognize people.

Kate also attended that sex or p*rn or what was it party, when she wore the bunny ears. Was Emma involved in that?

Anyways, they were definitely friendly at some point, but I'd say they haven't been in touch for years now and I'd bet that Kate changed her phone number when she got the ring. She's anyway famous for dismissing women as friends. She'd have given Pip death stares and frozen her out eons ago if they weren't sisters. sigh

PS A Sharia hotel in the west, and some wonder why it's all going t*ts up...

Also I think K was friendly with Emma then, because for one she broke up with Bill and for another anyone was a useful connection, esp during/ because of the break up. After swearing she'd be there for the sisterhood she dropped them like a hot potato once Bill took her back and she was off to the pre-breakup planned holiday with him, leaving the sisterhood short of one member just before the competition they were training for. Classic Kate.

Were they training in the Hammersmith area? Because that's where all the regatta and boat practices take place..
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 09:05:37 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #205 on: March 12, 2018, 09:22:35 pm »

Cripes Kate was shady as all get out, hanging around Emma.

*Sex parties in a sharia hotel that is supposed to be against these things
*Bunny ears at the launch of a sex toy
*Hanging out with an owner of a sex club

I find it difficult to believe that the women there had the ability to refuse, if you get my drift...

Just being seen around Emma should have been grounds for forbidding the romance to start back up; it's not like Emma was just running a lingerie shop, she runs a literal sex club. I don't think all the women are volunteers to 'serve' the male guests and it sounds like she's facilitating adultery if single men are not allowed.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: