Royal Gossip
July 15, 2018, 11:53:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 68   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged III  (Read 53195 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #680 on: April 15, 2018, 10:40:30 pm »

^^Let's say he raised himself. Still, this is not a valid excuse in my book to not see what MM is realky after.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #681 on: April 15, 2018, 11:12:53 pm »

i disagree about harry having a highly structured upbringing ... he was always rather wild, without no common sense ... according to all the accounts since he was a little boy he was a devil-may-care free spirit...

“I talked to Thomas last week and he didn’t seem to know what the problem was,” said Meghan’s uncle Michael, 78, who lives in Palm Beach, Florida.

“He told me he hasn’t heard anything and he didn’t even know if he would be walking Meghan down the aisle.

“He’s very private, but I don’t see how you can be the father of the bride and be a shrinking violet. I think he has to step up and I think he’s willing to do that.”

Michael, a former US government worker who helped secure Meghan a college internship in Argentina, added: “I don’t know what the hell is going on.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/meghan-markles-family-still-dont-12364121
her father should be invited... meghan herself said she was close to her father.... it looks really bad on her... IF TRUE

Harry was left to his own devices (staying with servants and Dyer, who was not the best mentor) after his mother died.
he was described as a little rascal since when diana was alive... but then there wasnt much focus on him, there's a letter of diana saying as the boys were doing well but harry was always in some trouble at school... he was that child who needed lots of discipline and "NO(s)" but he obviously didnt get any of that
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 11:15:18 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #682 on: April 15, 2018, 11:56:44 pm »

DIana was concerned Harry as the spare was not paid attention to as much as William was. For instance the Queen Mum paid almost all her attention on William because he is the "heir." Diana from what I read was more firm with the boys than Charles was.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #683 on: April 16, 2018, 01:49:36 am »

Harry and Willy both have the same taste in women as their dear old dad. Bad looking, overbearing and social climbing.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 01:52:33 am by CathyJane » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #684 on: April 16, 2018, 03:09:25 am »

The etiquette queen who turns Meghans into Middletons: Expert, who was schooled by a member of the Royal household, reveals how YOU too can acquire the manners of a princess
Welcome to The Duchess Effect, a one-day course designed by Myka (rhymes with 'biker'), an American etiquette expert who aims to transform her students into Kate Middleton. To make them more polished. More elegant. More sophisticated.
There are 22 of us here for the Duchess Effect course, all women between 19 and 65, who have paid $599 (£426) a ticket.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5618619/The-etiquette-queen-turns-Meghans-Middletons-queen.html#ixzz5CnSt0ZnX
 tehe

‘I think she’ll bolt. She bolted before’: Outspoken feminist icon Germaine Greer predicts doom for Meghan and Harry’s marriage as she slams the royal family
Feminist author Germaine Greer has shared her bleak prediction for the upcoming royal wedding, claiming Meghan Markle will 'bolt' from her marriage to Prince Harry out of boredom.
Speaking to 60 Minutes, the outspoken activist slammed the Suits actress, implying she was marrying for money and status, but had given up too much of herself for the relationship to work.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5619127/Feminist-Germaine-Greer-says-Meghan-Markle-married-Prince-Harry-family-wealth.html#ixzz5CnUK9S7K
 thumbsup

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #685 on: April 16, 2018, 03:50:26 am »

So 60 Minutes chose a feminist republican who doesn't believe in marriage to comment on a forthcoming Royal wedding. Now, I wonder why they did that!  laugh

Germaine Greer says a lot of things tongue in cheek. She also makes pronouncements like not returning to Australia again unless there is a treaty with the Australian population. That was years ago and she's been back to Australia dozens of times since then.

As for bolting--Germaine didn't do a bad job of that herself so she should know all about it. Her only marriage, to a builder in 1968, lasted only a few weeks. They finally divorced in 1973.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #686 on: April 16, 2018, 06:41:58 am »

Lots of paralels with MM and Germaine's political views, allegedly for MM, feminist aspirations and failed marriages and relationships.

The only thing I don't agree is that MM will bolt... well, not before the title, the citizenship, the bag money that I have no doubt that she feels entitled to. Just like the pasta recipe that Corey created but she claimed that she 'dreamt it'
sandy
Princess

« Reply #687 on: April 16, 2018, 11:56:40 am »

So 60 Minutes chose a feminist republican who doesn't believe in marriage to comment on a forthcoming Royal wedding. Now, I wonder why they did that!  laugh

Germaine Greer says a lot of things tongue in cheek. She also makes pronouncements like not returning to Australia again unless there is a treaty with the Australian population. That was years ago and she's been back to Australia dozens of times since then.

As for bolting--Germaine didn't do a bad job of that herself so she should know all about it. Her only marriage, to a builder in 1968, lasted only a few weeks. They finally divorced in 1973.

Royal weddings have not always gotten applause. Back in 1981 feminists were carrying signs "don't do it Di."  No surprises with Germaine.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #688 on: April 16, 2018, 12:11:30 pm »

'The woman I am about to marry...' Harry makes his first speech as Commonwealth Youth Ambassador and reveals that Meghan will join him on his journeys around the Commonwealth.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/16/prince-harry-revealsmeghan-markle-will-take-commonwealth-role/
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #689 on: April 16, 2018, 12:28:53 pm »

ick It makes sense as she’s his fiancé still. This week’s all about the Commonwealth and the royal family showing unity. Good then that Meghan only gets the less important reception.
The Tig, her old blog’s back up with pictures of herself living the vapid life.

Keep Calm and Carry On
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #690 on: April 16, 2018, 03:46:59 pm »

If Meghan leaves out every member of her family at her wedding she's going to be toasted by the media and I'll not feel one iota sorry for her.  To ignore her father (if she has) is just cruel.  sauer

I've tried finding something I like in this woman, I really have, but all I pick up is bad vibes of "I want I need I must - me me me".

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #691 on: April 16, 2018, 04:13:48 pm »

We don't know who will be in the wedding party yet. Nothing has been officially announced. It most probably will be in the first week of May and then we shall know more about best man (or supporter, probably William), attendants, who gives the bride away etc. What is in the papers now is tabloid speculation.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #692 on: April 16, 2018, 05:22:51 pm »

Samantha shot herself in the foot. I think that people will be understanding about that and other members of that family who play to the media.
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #693 on: April 16, 2018, 05:43:25 pm »

^^^^I was reading on the skippyisback Tumblr that the Tig is back, but I went there and it still shows Megs' farewell message. I see its alive and well on Instagram though, is that what you meant windsor2?
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #694 on: April 16, 2018, 07:04:55 pm »

Prince Harry: Meghan Markle will have Commonwealth role
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9RxqFPjX-Y

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #695 on: April 17, 2018, 03:20:04 pm »

To all Yanks, at a grocery store check out near you, Star Magazine has as its cover title:  Meghan's tears:  WEDDING IN CRISIS!    Harry's getting cold feet!  Their families are at war!  The old-fashioned Queen humiliated!

eating cookies

The gist of the story is Megs' embarrassing family, the release of Megs' nude/topless photos, and Harry meeting up with Cressida.  It explains the absence of Harry and Megs on Easter as Megs having fled the palace four days before to go to her mother in L.A.

Naturally, Megs' most ardent fans will dismiss this as tabloid trash.  However, it is telling that the tabs are negative toward her, rather than building her up as a dream princess at a time when they so desperately want one.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #696 on: April 17, 2018, 03:49:51 pm »

^**sits back with my coffee and waits for the usual suspects to come in with all the reasons why you're wrong** bored3

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #697 on: April 17, 2018, 03:56:20 pm »

flower
sandy
Princess

« Reply #698 on: April 17, 2018, 05:45:54 pm »

To all Yanks, at a grocery store check out near you, Star Magazine has as its cover title:  Meghan's tears:  WEDDING IN CRISIS!    Harry's getting cold feet!  Their families are at war!  The old-fashioned Queen humiliated!

eating cookies

The gist of the story is Megs' embarrassing family, the release of Megs' nude/topless photos, and Harry meeting up with Cressida.  It explains the absence of Harry and Megs on Easter as Megs having fled the palace four days before to go to her mother in L.A.

Naturally, Megs' most ardent fans will dismiss this as tabloid trash.  However, it is telling that the tabs are negative toward her, rather than building her up as a dream princess at a time when they so desperately want one.

One does not have to be an ardent fan. The same tabloid says that Charles has four love children. I'll believe it when or if  Harry or Meghan say it.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #699 on: April 17, 2018, 05:52:19 pm »

^ Harry and Megs don't have to say anything.  It's common knowledge that Harry has not met his intended's daddy.  That is way weird.   There continue to be conflicting reports as to whether her daddy will travel to GB to give her away.  That is weird as well.  We know her family is embarrassing.  We have seen her topless photos.  We know of her past marriage and the fact that her "friends" don't seem to have much good to say about her.  Does that mean the wedding is off?  Probably not.  But I doubt things are unfolding as Megs had planned and envisioned.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 68   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: