Royal Gossip
January 20, 2019, 03:31:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 68   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged III  (Read 67344 times)
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2018, 05:16:33 pm »

I totally buy that Meggles is trying to be all friendsie with the royals, especially Will and Kate.  She's an American, after all.  But Kate isn't under any obligation to hang out with her.   She might be afraid of Meggles' friends telling stories about her to the press.   And . . . does Meggles HAVE any friends?   Didn't she dump them all?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2018, 05:18:42 pm »

Kate has no woman friends. She would give them death stares if they came near William. Maybe she and Meghan should try to support each other.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2018, 05:59:20 pm »

The likes of Meghan will try to rub shoulders with royalty so that they get eternal bragging rights about it. Also, the likes of Meghan will invite a 8 months pregnant woman to a 'get together' as if that's exactly what an about to deliver woman wants. The likes of Meghan would also try to get a pap pic for blackmail or 'discover' the belly or tape Kate so that their future is secured.

It's really not on Kate to play bff with Meghan. It does not make her a snob to not play by Meghan's pushy tune. It makes Meghan insensitive and quite frankly untrustworthy to say the least if as soon as there's a conversation between the two there's a blind about it.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2018, 06:01:34 pm »

^^ Sophie Wessex has no women friends, either.   But the topic here is Meghan Markle's gathering, hen do or shower or celebration for worming her way into the BRF -- whatever is happening.   Who, exactly, will be there on Megs' behalf?  And are they people any of the royals would wish to hang with?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2018, 07:04:59 pm »

I find it intriguing that these princes have gotten engaged and married to women who have no real female friends of their own. Sophie, no female friends; Kate, no female friends (for obvious reasons), and Meg has no real female friends that are not at all part of her Hollywood life.

It's really not on Kate to play bff with Meghan. It does not make her a snob to not play by Meghan's pushy tune. It makes Meghan insensitive and quite frankly untrustworthy to say the least if as soon as there's a conversation between the two there's a blind about it.

Kate is no different than Meg, only Kate is British and that supposedly gives Kate a patina of respectability. Kate has also aggressively cultivated an image nad persona of being as boring and bland and respectable as possible.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2018, 08:34:29 pm »

Meghan has friends dating back to her university days. Two of them are in England at the moment and are believed to have probably gone for a weekend of pampering at a resort with Meghan.

Lindsay Roth is a writer, nothing to do with Hollywood. She's just had a baby. Another is Heather Dewar. Dates back to Meghan's time at NorthWestern, and is again nothing to do with Hollywood. There are several others who were sorority sisters, who are back in the US. None live in Hollywood or work in show business. Of course the tabloids aren't going to mention them much at all as their names don't mean anything.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2018, 09:09:20 pm »

how do you knows about all this Meghan's girlfriends?
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2018, 09:29:29 pm »

There's a person who studied at NW a year later than Meghan on another forum and knows a lot of people from that year. She's kept in touch with NW graduates via friends of friends.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2018, 10:01:16 pm »

I'm sure all of them have girlfriends from school days. It is just Megan has gotten rid of a few of them.

The only constant is change.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2018, 10:15:29 pm »

EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle baptised by the Archbishop of Canterbury using holy water from the River Jordan in a secret ceremony at the Chapel Royal with Prince Harry by her side
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5474919/Meghan-Markle-baptised-secret-ceremony-Chapel-Royal.html#ixzz596VGbAfb

Such an emphasis on secrecy and subterfuge; I'd love to find out why the BRF is so insistent on secrecy.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2018, 10:33:28 pm »

'Secret' is the Fail's word for it. The BRF would call it private and quiet, IMO. It's a religious ceremony not a public engagement.  It's hardly clandestine if the Head Primate of the Church of England, it's next Supreme Governor, Harry and Camilla, were present. No photographs have ever been taken of any of the confirmation services within the BRF, and if any have been taken of their baptism ceremonies they've never been published. 
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2018, 11:04:43 pm »

They were joined by Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall, but neither Prince William nor the Queen were present.
Tuesday’s service observed the full ritual of the Church with holy water from the River Jordan from the private Royal Family font poured on Miss Markle’s head.
Insiders also said it was fitting that the Prince of Wales, who will be the next head of the Church, attended the service.
After her parents split, Miss Markle attended the Roman Catholic Immaculate Heart girls’ high school in Los Angeles, although she was not Catholic.
Her first husband Trevor Engelson was Jewish but she did not convert to his faith. The couple met in 2004 and married in 2011 but were divorced two years later.
Church guidelines suggest that Miss Markle may be interviewed about her divorce from Engelson, a film producer.
If such a conversation were to occur, the minister would ask if there had been ‘sufficient healing of the personal and social wounds’ from the divorce.
Kensington Palace declined to comment.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5474919/Meghan-Markle-baptised-secret-ceremony-Chapel-Royal.html#ixzz596c5yL8y
At least this article has the correct location containing a chapel. KP was in the previous one. IMO, having this crass divorce on the scene might also be softening up Camilla's image as she's seen to be not too bad. From what I see, MM's being used for a lot of different things to me, but still, her presence still makes the royal's look weak because it does look like this woman has something on them and that Harry would marry someone that uses, lies and doesn't give a damn about other people.  eating cookies  The aticle's full of "it is believed, it is understood, etc" so this seems like a gaslighting article to keep up the narrative. Remember in the VF interview, she did say she'd have stories to tell. I guess this is what they meant.
Maybe the royal family's playing her game to make her look foolish and to add to the circus of this celebrity wedding. Commonwealth stuff's fast approaching and I really hope this woman's gone back to America before then.  Cool The lies, deceit, deception, fake news, pr games, etc, just adds to the stupidity of this whole mess.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 11:10:54 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2018, 11:35:53 pm »

Nothing or nobody would make me change my opinion about Camilla who I think is the lowest of the low. If MEghan busts up the marriage of a naive young woman then I will give it some thought. But Camilla is light years worse than Meghan and Kate IMO. Never could stand the woman. Oh yes, Camilla to me is "bad." If she had not been around butting in Diana may have lived to see her grandchildren. Meghan is not "evil" is not perfect but probably did not do most of the things the Tumblr Crew accuse her of doing. Camilla's record is very very true.

ANd the royals don't let the public watch anybody being baptized. There are pictures later of the babies with their families after the Christening. But there is no "royal Christening" live coverage. I don't know why DM likes the click bait headlines or maybe I do...
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2018, 12:02:22 am »

Meghan has friends dating back to her university days. Two of them are in England at the moment and are believed to have probably gone for a weekend of pampering at a resort with Meghan.

Lindsay Roth is a writer, nothing to do with Hollywood. She's just had a baby. Another is Heather Dewar. Dates back to Meghan's time at NorthWestern, and is again nothing to do with Hollywood. There are several others who were sorority sisters, who are back in the US. None live in Hollywood or work in show business. Of course the tabloids aren't going to mention them much at all as their names don't mean anything.

Lindsay Roth is a television producer -- so everything to do with Hollywood.  It seems that most of Meggles' friends are in show business or are fitness gurus, stylists, etc. who she hires.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2018, 12:22:48 am »

Her baptism was followed immediately by her confirmation, which means she will be able to join Harry, 33, at Holy Communion.
Miss Markle did not need to become an Anglican in order to marry Harry in church, but at the time of their engagement last November she made clear she had chosen to be baptised and confirmed out of respect for the Queen’s role as the head of the Church of England.
However, it is understood there were 18 guests who after the ceremony walked to Clarence House, where Charles and Camilla hosted a dinner.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5474919/Meghan-Markle-baptised-secret-ceremony-Chapel-Royal.html#ixzz596uLhIg1
 tehe yeah, right.  tehe
The nonsense continues another day.
Comments:
Maggie, London, United Kingdom, about a minute ago
It's an insult to kin and country that this hypocrite is making a mockery of the C of E they should have said NO

Stan Still, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, 2 minutes ago
I did like her but the fact that she has done this, so easily, shows you that she is no good.

Mary, Scarborough, 6 minutes ago
Meghan Markle claims she wanted to be baptised into the C. of E. "out of respect for the Queen's role as head of the Church of England". That is insulting to all the Christians who are not members of the C. of E. but who do respect the Queen's role in her church. I'm not sure that is reason enough to be converted; does MM believe in the C. of E. and it's teachings or not, that I believe should be the issue.

Rileyinlondon, East Midlands, United Kingdom, 7 minutes ago
Religious conversions for the benefit of a new spouse are just so gross. Religious beliefs (or lack thereof) are some of the most personal and fundamental ideas that define a person, and if you are so quick to attach to an ideology, or detach from another, just to please a partner, then you have problems.
Even though this mightn't have happened, it's the principle of her easily changing religions to please a partner. Bringing the queen again into this should be the end of this crap.
^she only has pr friends, it seems.
Gaslighting from the palace?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 12:30:07 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2018, 12:30:29 am »

This happens all the time and not just to public figures. A married couple might want to have the same religion and the man or woman converts. Elizabeth Taylor converted to Judaism for instance when she married Eddie Fisher. I don't think Harry is all that religious to begin with in any case.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2018, 12:34:36 am »

The Archbishop of Canterbury had conversations with both Meghan and Harry about religion and faith. He has also been instructing her before her entry into the Church. He's spoken about how impressed he is with both of them with regard to these matters. As he's talked to them both and none of us nor the DM commenters have , I'll take the Archbishop's word for it, thanks!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 12:36:35 am by Rosella » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2018, 01:18:26 am »

^ tehe this dude seems too liberal to me.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 01:26:10 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2018, 01:31:38 am »

The Archbishop of Canterbury had conversations with both Meghan and Harry about religion and faith. He has also been instructing her before her entry into the Church. He's spoken about how impressed he is with both of them with regard to these matters. As he's talked to them both and none of us nor the DM commenters have , I'll take the Archbishop's word for it, thanks!

The Archbishop is hardly oging to bash Meg officially to the press.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2018, 01:40:02 am »

The Crown Prince's trip also included a dinner with the Prince of Wales and Duke of Cambridge tonight.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5472007/May-raise-deep-concerns-Yemen-Crown-Prince.html#ixzz597LOP3Xt

Pitty Charles was elsewhere hosting a dinner for Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince tonight and regretfully couldn't host a dinner for MM instead.  eating cookies  MM's baptism aticle's bs. Charles trumped MM tonight.  laugh The royal family's the soft touch, the smooze factor that compliments the priminister and the government's approach at diplomacy. IMO, it seems that only the queen understands this.  eating cookies
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 01:47:05 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 68   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: