Royal Gossip
December 10, 2018, 02:29:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 68   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged III  (Read 63371 times)
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2018, 08:04:06 pm »

Chelsy was a drunken mess during her relationship with harry and after too - at least until around Kate and William wedding... there are pictures to prove that. If she wasnt pretty into alchool Harry would have never wasted his time with her, let alone Chelsy with him... I believe Cressida also must have been into alchool to waste her time with Harry and being friends with Guy Pelly. Nothing that changes she was and is a pretty girl IMO (and others share my opinion). Chelsy is that case being blond dont equals to be pretty.

I'm believe Kate and William are - at least were - pretty into alcohol but not so bad as harry. Harry himself admitted William got him to ask for help, maybe alchool dont controls william that badly.

PS. Harry definitely was a drunken mess and probably still is
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 08:06:32 pm by dianab » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2018, 08:06:58 pm »

Kate allegedly drank William under the table and her main venue was the clubs and bars where the hard stuff was served; we almost never saw WK enjoying clean fun things like picnics and outings to a village fete. I do think Meg however is worse and has done worse.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2018, 08:21:15 pm »

Chelsy was a drunken mess during her relationship with harry and after too - at least until around Kate and William wedding... there are pictures to prove that. If she wasnt pretty into alchool Harry would have never wasted his time with her, let alone Chelsy with him... I believe Cressida also must have been into alchool to waste her time with Harry and being friends with Guy Pelly. Nothing that changes she was and is a pretty girl IMO (and others share my opinion). Chelsy is that case being blond dont equals to be pretty.

I'm believe Kate and William are - at least were - pretty into alcohol but not so bad as harry. Harry himself admitted William got him to ask for help, maybe alchool dont controls william that badly.

PS. Harry definitely was a drunken mess and probably still is
 There is one thing drinking another to be alcoholic. And this applies to all people discussed Meghan, Harry, William, Kate and so on.

If Harry were a "drunken mess" he would have lost his looks and become bloated around the face (not just his hair like Will--Harry now has a bald spot). Both though have not aged that well but that's the way of Windsor men. Prince Andrew was once considered "hot" and look how that turned out. They go the way of Windsor men in the lack of looks department.

They all drank a lot but I would not single out one of them as the "mess." I can have a portfolio of all of them falling out of clubs looking like they are in lala land. Chelsy and Harry were a cute couple. I like that one of them together when he graduated Sandhurst. They looked great not like "drunks."
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2018, 08:33:39 pm »

i've seen photos of harry, chelsy, kate and william bloated around the face leaving clubs...

BTW i dont called anyone a alcoholic but a drunken mess... in my view it's NOT the same thing

in favor of chelsy, i say she's a smart woman, she never EVER pushed to become part of that crazy family... the money of her father gives her a wonderful life... no need to join a crazy family and led a life doomed to unhappiness  thumbsup to her
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 08:35:25 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2018, 08:35:19 pm »

I like that Chelsy was and is independent. Did they all have to drink to have a "good time" with the Princes?
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2018, 08:37:53 pm »

i think they all drink way too much - not healthy way to have fun IMO

The after party pics of them all  (FOR YEARS) look like a drunken MESS IMO
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2018, 10:03:38 pm »

Richard Palmer has published an Express article with an unweighted online poll taken of young people. Harry has come first as 'most relatable' and Meghan second. Kate comes way down third followed by Prince Philip.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/928040/meghan-markle-news-royal-family-prince-harry-kate-middleton-queen-poll
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2018, 01:14:08 am »

^Richard’s having a laugh
You haven't missed it! Meghan Markle postpones her luxury hen do as she is waiting for her mother to arrive
A royal source tells me: ‘The hen do won’t be until Meghan’s mother, Doria Radlan, and her best friend, Jessica Mulroney, fly over for the church service where she will be baptised and confirmed into the Church of England.
‘The hen party will be held around the same time. Meghan wants Jessica and her mum to be there. The spa visit was just a trip with a few friends.’

The service, to be conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, and held at Kensington Palace’s 19th-century chapel, is expected to take place imminently.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5470655/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Meghan-puts-hen-hold-Mum.html
 eating cookies
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 01:21:45 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2018, 07:46:14 am »

Who goes to a hen do with their mother??

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2018, 08:23:43 am »

I'd imagine Sebastian or whatever his name is was referring to a bridal shower, in which people buy little gifts for the bride to be. Two of Meghan's friends, Lindsay Roth (having had her baby) and Heather Dewar are in the UK at the moment and they and Meghan may have gone for a spa pampering weekend with them and the tabs got hold of the wrong end of the stick. When her mum comes to London for the confirmation there may be a bridal shower.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2018, 01:43:30 pm »

Why is she even having hen dos or bridal showers?   This is not her first rodeo. 
sandy
Princess

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2018, 02:10:53 pm »

It's her choice. It is not unknown to have these gatherings for a second marriage.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2018, 02:34:48 pm »

Piers Morgan pleads with Meghan Markle for reunion ahead of wedding: 'I'm heartbroken'
The father-of-four then joked that he would be invited to her wedding to Prince Harry, where he would object to their marriage.
“When they ask if anyone objects, I would say, ‘I do’, I thought I was that guy,” he laughed.
tehe
https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/928237/Meghan-Markle-latest-Piers-Morgan-message-reunion-wedding-Prince-Harry-Susanna-Reid-ITV

Meghan's Suits swan-song: Trailer reveals a glimpse of the star's final moments on the silver screen – after she quit acting to marry Prince Harry
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5467721/Meghan-Markles-final-season-Suits-teased-new-trailer.html#ixzz594cirbDn
Comments pretty much scathing.

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2018, 03:14:28 pm »

I can't believe that she is that popular there. You would think she'd be popular here in her hometown but nobody considers her anything except lucky that she bagged a prince.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2018, 03:26:16 pm »

DM comments are always scathing. It's par for the course.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2018, 04:29:47 pm »

Remember Meghan Markle’s half-sister, Samantha Grant? The one who is reportedly writing a tell-all about her relationship with Meghan called The Diary of Princess Pushy’s Sister? It’s been a while since we’ve heard from her (maybe because she ran out of third-tier media outlets to talk to), but thanks to some intrepid Mirror reporting, we have a new sorta-relative of Meghan’s to obsess over: her half-sister’s ex-husband, Scott Rasmussen!

He calls Samantha “pushy” and described her as “the last person who should be at Windsor Castle.” And as for whether or not she should even be invited—something the tabloids have loved speculating about in the past—Rasmussen says his ex-wife “should be sent to the Tower of London” if she steps foot in England. This man has thoughts and he wants you to hear them!
https://jezebel.com/now-meghan-markles-half-sisters-ex-husband-is-weighing-1823577354/amp

Celebrate the upcoming royal wedding with a royal *copulate*, and keep it safe courtesy of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle themed condoms.

A company called Crown Jewels (waggles eyebrows) are releasing limited edition souvenir condoms in time for the May 19 wedding. While they’re not currently available for purchase, you can submit your e-mail address so that you’ll be notified when they are.

Crown Jewels—“the proud purveyor of an exclusive range of heritage love sheaths”—also released Prince William and Kate Middleton-themed condoms in 2011, but these Harry and Meghan condoms are way cooler (just like the couple themselves). Here’s what you’ll receive with your purchase:

Four condoms “fit for a prince”
A certificate of authenticity
An “exclusive arrangement” of “God Save the Queen” and “The Star Spangled Banner” upon opening the box
It’s charming that Crown Jewels promises that, with these condoms, “Your prince will come.” Okay, but will I???
https://jezebel.com/use-these-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-themed-condoms-1823563375

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2018, 04:44:23 pm »

I hope I'm not repeating this information. If it was posted somewhere else already, I'm sorry.

Here it goes. Meggie invited Kate for a get together with friends to show her how "normal" her friends are and Kate declined. As seen previously - the egomaniacal narc wrote a blind gossip to complain. Sorry, not sorry - but I'm starting to like Kate and my dislike for her unawareness of the use of pants is very well documented here.

P.S. How do I know 110% that Megi wrote this blind - poor little thing couldn't resist to insult Kate by calling her a snob. In this case - I don't see Kate as snob. I see her as a woman with common sense. She doesn't have to make appearance, pop up or say hello to Meghan's friends, whoever those z-list yachting colleagues friends are. It doesn't make her a 'snob' if she doesn't do Meghan's bidding. In fact, it makes Meghan and her friends bitter bit@es.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=90410#more-90410

This actress is getting married this year. She invited a future female relative to a girls-only pre-wedding celebration.

The future female relative declined.

The actress was insulted.

However, she just can’t say she was insulted.

If she tries to make a thing out of it, she looks bad. She was actually very insulted. This wasn’t some huge, wild event. It was a few close friends getting together and it was her chance to show [her future relative] how “normal” her friends are. [Future Relative] didn’t need to stay for the whole thing. It was local, so she could have done just a quick pop by to say hello. She couldn’t spare five freaking minutes of her precious time? Now [Actress] has to pretend that everything is fine so it doesn’t look like she got snubbed.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 04:49:26 pm by Ariel » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2018, 04:49:11 pm »

You know, even with WK there wasn't a purveyor of special wedding day condoms; I can't imagine what this is doing to the courtiers at the palace and certainly, HM herself must be disgusted. IT doesn't do much for Meg's reinvention of herself as virginal and demure, does it?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2018, 04:52:25 pm »

Harry and Meghan are not plugging those condoms. But way back when Diana and Charles' wedding photo was used as a promo for birth control on a bill board no less. This is the truth. I don't get why Meghan and Harry are being blamed.

I don't "like" Kate more because of Meghan. She's still a lazy person and a social climber who waited ten years for the ring.

I think it is more unsubstantiated gossip to trash Meghan. This is offensive IMO and it does not make Meghan "bad".

If she turned down the invite of meghan's it's a reflection on her.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2018, 04:54:03 pm »

yes WK had wedding condoms novelty souvenirs by the same company ^^

Lie back and think of England with Royal Wedding condoms

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2011/01/28/royal-wedding-condoms-to-commemorate-prince-william-and-kate-middleton-union-launched-634659/?ito=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Celebrate Prince William and Kate Middleton's royal wedding with Crown Jewels condoms
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/celebrate-prince-william-kate-middleton-royal-wedding-crown-jewels-condoms-article-1.116577

alot of celebs have condoms some even have sex toys made in their likeness
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 04:58:24 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 68   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: