Royal Gossip
December 14, 2018, 07:46:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged III  (Read 63850 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1280 on: May 17, 2018, 06:36:23 pm »

What’s up with both of them wearing sun glasses in the car? Both look like try-hard dumb Hollywood celebrities.  bored3
A wedding rehearsal with none of the wedding party?
I like Piers. He’s not afraid to speak his mind and loves to tangle it up with people. He used to run a tabloid paper so he knows how to get a story and to take someone down. He’s made Meghan look like the cold user she is.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kins
courtier

« Reply #1281 on: May 17, 2018, 06:40:37 pm »

^You know what they say about pay backs tehe
interrobanger
royal watcher

« Reply #1282 on: May 17, 2018, 06:42:20 pm »

Okay, just an interested American here, so go lightly on me.  hello

For people who are suggesting that she should postpone if her dad is sick and she really cared -- would that realistically be an option? I'm just thinking from a logistical point of view. I mean, you see feel-good news stories sometimes of people moving a ceremony into a hospital room to accommodate an ailing parent or grandmother or the like, but that's on a MUCH smaller scale.

Admitting my full dorkiness -- I'm spending the night at my best friend's house in the next state so we can watch the wedding together. The ceremony starts at 6am her time, sob.
Joanna
courtier

Daenerys Stormborn, the true Queen

« Reply #1283 on: May 17, 2018, 06:53:16 pm »

I don't know if you need to be a native speaker to understand the excuse me ...layers, beneath the using of the verb "care" in the context of the phrase, please correct me if I'm wrong, to say one "cares" about one's parents is like your significant other saying he's "fond" of you? It's like Prince Charles answering "whatever in love means", underwhelming and sad, at least to my southern european sensitivity. sob huh blink dontknow

If not cancelling, because I can understand that might be impossible right now, I'd expect her to fly to go and see her father as soon as possible. She'd have plenty of time to go to Baja and back in London. Where there's a will, there's a way.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1284 on: May 17, 2018, 06:55:31 pm »

I think that it is sweet and not dorky to watch it with a friend. I will wait for the after photos in the mags when I grocery shop. I won't be able to avoid it.

The only constant is change.
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #1285 on: May 17, 2018, 06:57:10 pm »

^^  Well said Joanna!
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #1286 on: May 17, 2018, 07:04:52 pm »

How many nasty comments here! It would be envy? I hope for the happiness of the couple. I am not envious and I like to see people happy  Kiss

wedding will be shown here in Brazil. Wonderful!! loveshower

thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown  An explanation is in order.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 07:10:00 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #1287 on: May 17, 2018, 07:42:43 pm »

Re her Father...

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/05/15/if-meghan-markles-father-was-forced-to-do-paparazzi-photos-did-royals-do-enough-to-protect-him/

Interesting. huh

If he’s had heart surgery, I for one do think she should postpone.  The BRF can do anything they want to do.  Postponing would be nothing for them to do, and it might give Harkle some time to think.   Just think if her father died?  No, not necessary, she’d still walk down that aisle.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #1288 on: May 17, 2018, 07:48:24 pm »

^ ^ Amanda is not, like me, a British taxpayer who is funding this arse-farce wedding. So I suggest she spends her time on the Copacabana beach, drinking Tequilas or whatever it is they drink in Brazil and wrapped up in her Disney-land Princess dream. She is so far from reality that she has no frigging right to castigate those of us in the UK who are completely and utterly pissed-off with this charade.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 07:50:07 pm by Spitfire » Logged

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Kins
courtier

« Reply #1289 on: May 17, 2018, 07:52:18 pm »

^I'm in the US and I am appalled by this nonsense on behalf of your country  Hi

Although, I must admit-the snarking is great fun. But I do think the waste of taxpayer money on this farce is criminal and the inconvenience this creates for the citizens who just want to go about their day but can't.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 08:00:00 pm by Kins » Logged
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #1290 on: May 17, 2018, 08:00:20 pm »

^ Have you realised there are two bombs readying to be dropped on UK and the BRF? KM and Megan McMurky and to quote a fellow poster "The shyt's about to hit every available fan in Buckingham Palace"..  now, does anyone STILL think there's NO conspiracy to get these proz*ies in in order to discredit and take down the BRF? I tell you there is. eating cookies and I've said it for years... eating cookies
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 08:02:58 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1291 on: May 17, 2018, 08:05:42 pm »

^If Markle's getting in, I think thy should. The Crown is already hinting on the Markle scandal : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubvmfwgi0Ng
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #1292 on: May 17, 2018, 08:07:44 pm »

Thank you, Kins! This wedding does not have universal approval in the UK despite the UK media propaganda and PH's rather despicable playing of the race card in order to stop any sentient discussion about MM.  Her genetic heritage is not important; her character and those personal matters which she has chosen to gloss over,ignore and hide are.  She is both a liability and a disaster and the future ramifications of PH's choice of wife are not encouraging.  

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #1293 on: May 17, 2018, 08:14:04 pm »

^^ OMWord! What the heck is this? laugh Is there more? Love the blatant prostit*toon reference to Megan. Spot on. laugh Tongue Tongue Tongue laugh  I believe Megan knows if she doesn't get in now (Saturday) she's not getting in at all. William must be cringing at his litte brothers stupidity. PHs been given the out PW should have been given and that has to have crossed his mind. No doubt about it.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 08:18:30 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1294 on: May 17, 2018, 08:28:28 pm »

How many nasty comments here! It would be envy? I hope for the happiness of the couple. I am not envious and I like to see people happy  Kiss

wedding will be shown here in Brazil. Wonderful!! loveshower

Since you are a very new member, I encourage you to read our forum rules.  One of them is to not judge, attack, name call or diminish other poster’s points of view.  Feel free to state your own opinion but downgrading or judging others is not an option.

Next time?  A warning.  Two warnings is a ban of indeterminate nature and duration.

This also goes for anyone who insults back so come to me or Alex with concerns, plz.  Let’s keep the Forum congenial.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1295 on: May 17, 2018, 09:03:54 pm »

We can find NO evidence of Meghan's sister 'car crash with paparazzi' say law enforcement - but warn if they do, her boyfriend will be charged with hit-and-run

Cops are baffled by explosive claims that Meghan Markle's half sister was run off the road and hospitalized by a paparazzo because they can't find any evidence the crash happened, DailyMail.com can reveal.

Officers from the Florida Highway Patrol spent three hours trawling their database for details after TMZ reported that the car Samantha Grant, 53, was travelling in struck a concrete barrier on Wednesday afternoon.

And after their search turned up empty they even warned the driver, her 60-year-old boyfriend Mark Phillips, could be guilty of a hit and run misdemeanor - punishable by two months in jail - for failing to report an accident.

'Even if they hit a stationary property such as a wall under Florida law you are required to report that to law enforcement,' Lt. Kim Montes told DailyMail.com.

'If you didn't that's considered to be a hit and run.' Lt. Montes said she reached out to TMZ after they splashed the story online along with a photo of Grant, who has MS and is confined to a wheelchair, receiving treatment in an unidentified hospital.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5742045/NO-evidence-Meghan-Markles-sister-car-crash-paparazzi-say-law-enforcement.html#ixzz5Fn7VsgLQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Of course
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 09:08:09 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #1296 on: May 17, 2018, 09:21:53 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5741973/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markles-big-day-cost-taxpayers-30million-security-costs.html

Ruddy marvellous when the NHS is crying out for money...PH and MM are disgusting, selfish and reprehensible people and that's being complimentary...

lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1297 on: May 17, 2018, 09:42:30 pm »

;@deGuernsey I think you're right about the conspiracy to take down the monarchy.

The only constant is change.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #1298 on: May 17, 2018, 09:46:47 pm »

^ Yes and I say KM et Murky are in on it, too. They are given money and social status but like KM, Murky isn't supposed to last beyond the honeymoon.  eating cookies 

Barnabe et Kitty...
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1299 on: May 17, 2018, 10:30:39 pm »

Police SEIZE the double-decker bus that housed Windsor's homeless population ahead of the Royal Wedding as charity 'did not have the right licence'
Homeless people that were using the bus were 'evicted' today after officers took control of the vehicle, alleging the driver did not have the correct licence.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5742249/Police-SEIZE-double-decker-bus-housed-Windsors-homeless-population.html
Nothing but lies and chaos surrounding this so called royal wedding.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: