Royal Gossip
May 22, 2018, 02:59:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged III  (Read 49329 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1260 on: May 17, 2018, 04:15:46 am »

Prince Harry's paparazzi pain: From mom to Meghan, he thinks they're 'the enemy'
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/16/prince-harrys-paparazzi-pain-from-mom-to-meghan-thinks-theyre-enemy.html
Republican press can be brutal.

I'm wondering if Harry's mental illness will factor in to why things are out of control and Meghan's said to have taken over the wedding preperations and has Harry leaving her to make all other decisions. Numerous articles have been stating that she's the boss in the relationship. He's said to be blaiming himself now for the circus that her family's creating dealing with the press. Cooler heads at BP should step in and halt the wedding and take back control because it's literally a media circus really out of control.

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1261 on: May 17, 2018, 05:02:58 am »

^They are brutal especially in the comments which, by my eye, are mostly US citizens who get it.  It's the same on tv, Windsor.  It's become a joke and Sparkles is not getting the love I thought she'd get.  Most think she's tried to scrub her life but ends up looking heartless, greedy and cruel, which she is.

Love their nickname for Harry:  Prince Charmin.   laugh

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1262 on: May 17, 2018, 11:03:54 am »

The popularity poll isn't that impressive though, as "none" ties with Liz and Harry.
More revealing is the poll in Australia, by the same agency, which shows that republican sentiment hasn't wavered, comes in at some 50% and seems to even have grown.

The shady thing about these polls is, they sometimes don't include the answer you'd give normally (like "I don't like any of them") or the "right" dempgraphic is questioned to begin with and not really *all* the public across all demographics, and then you can present the results any way you like, you just need to find the right spin. Like "Liz & Harry most popular with Will & Kate coming in right behind!" or "Liz is the most popular!" "Harry of the young royals is the most popular!" then you look ta the numbers like in this poll and they come in at 20sth %, same as "I don't like any of them", and those are what most people voted for, the rest mentioned poll even lower than that. Turns out, the result is nothing to brag about and the Winds should be worried.

Same as "Liz has a 70sth % approval rating!" Yes, but by whom? How were the numbers spun so that 70% comes about? Cause you can spin the numbers and make them bigger if you include or exclude certain factors in the end calculations.

Even with that, what remains obvious is 1. the Winds aren't really popular and ought to be worried; and 2. Liz is their only saving grace, once she's gone shyte will really hit the fan. And if people were more aware of Liz and her life and didn't just buy the sugray spin with the sugary docus and sycophancy, then believe me, this 90sth year old would quickly lose her fans.
Like her mum, who was immensly popular with her "sweet old granny" image and the sugary spin on her "war efforts in WWII", but in reality she was a nasty (old) woman no one would have liked at all if they'd really known her.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1263 on: May 17, 2018, 12:01:47 pm »

'I have always cared for my father': Meghan Markle breaks her silence over royal wedding fiasco to confirm her dad will NOT be attending and says 'he needs to focus on his health'
After days of silence Meghan has been forced to make a personal statement to millions around the world and said: 'Sadly my father will not be attending our wedding. I have always cared for my father and hope he can be given the space he needs to focus on his health’.
She added: ‘I would like to thank everyone who has offered generous messages of support. Please know how much Harry and I look forward to sharing our special day with you on Saturday'.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5739473/Meghans-father-reveals-stay-hospital-days-heart-surgery.html
Meghan’s press release to the press.

Royal wedding latest: US reporter close to Meghan Markle’s dad claims she was distraught
Sean Mandell from TMZ appeared on Good Morning Britain today to reveal his take on the unfurling drama.
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/960990/meghan-markle-dad-reporter-royal-wedding-news-latest-GMB
 tehe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5739399/Meghans-mother-spends-night-Kensington-Palace-reunited-daughter.html
Rubbish.
I really hope today her lies catches up with her.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 12:08:59 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1264 on: May 17, 2018, 12:30:21 pm »

She can release statements all day long if she wants to - if she cared for her dad she wouldn't have heard he was sick from tmz. I know this 'caring' type all too well. She should be ashamed of herself. People see her for who she is.

She didn't care about him until she learned that he's sick and if he walks her down the aisle she'll forever have a Diana comparison.

Now, her sister Sam stole another Diana moment from her.

Meghan Markle's half-sister, Samantha Grant, is reported to have been taken to hospital after being involved in a car crash following an alleged confrontation with paparazzi photographers.

The 53-year-old is said to have hit the vehicle's windscreen, suffering a broken ankle and fracturing her knee near her home in Florida on Wednesday.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/16/meghan-markles-half-sister-reported-hospital-car-crash/

Starting to like the Markles. Meghan snubbed them by not inviting them and now they are beating her at her own game - exposing her cruelty to family members, stealing Diana moments from her, writing public statements just like her.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1265 on: May 17, 2018, 12:39:41 pm »

I read thr sister but there was no source, woha what a mess. I hope she is ok.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 01:06:27 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1266 on: May 17, 2018, 12:58:51 pm »

If she cared about her father at all he wouldn't live in squalor to begin with. He'd have been at her Jamaica wedding. Also released a statement after things got so bad, she had no other choice.

Also why hasn't she invited her Markle uncles? Those are decent men who've never done anything wrong. One of them is a retired diplomat for Chris's sake. He not only got her that internship at the embassy in Argentina, but as diplomat he'd know how to behave at the wedding. More so than her oh so holy mother who didn't bother showing up well in advance to learn and meet everyone, but that's tbh also on Murkles and Haz too. But thank Gawd plans for her move to London were set months ago, when German media reported on this before all others!!

Their guest list is more and more baffling the more I see of it. ick

But thank fck the Beckhams made it on the list. Still fishing for that knighthood I see, in spite of the email scandal that exposed them as utter and total despicable frauds. The younger Winds associate with the lowest of the low, no standards anymore at all. And suck up to the rich and powerful amongst the aristo circle (hence why young Grosvenor was made George's godfather immediately).

Everyone had such high hopes for Harry, but it's true: high expectations, great fall. Landed with a thud like a lead balloon.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1267 on: May 17, 2018, 01:05:13 pm »

What ever Meghan you never wanted him there in the first place.

Meghan Markle: Six reasons why she divides people — even Americans

If you thought every American would be celebrating the prospect of a Yankee taking up residence in the Royal household, you'd be mistaken.

As Prince Harry and Meghan prepare to wed, there has been an astounding level of venom aimed at both of them, on both sides of the Atlantic.

Far from being the happy, feathery event that certainly Kensington Palace and television networks hoped for, the wedding has unpacked layers of discontent among the Queen's subjects and her former subjects alike.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-17/meghan-markle-american-tv-actresses-prince-harry-windsor-castle/9766742

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1268 on: May 17, 2018, 01:34:04 pm »

^Except for the dogs, none of those things are why I loathe this woman.  Good scapegoat reasons, though, that Sparkles can live in denial about.  What I hear is that she's not a nice person, uses people then discards them and is a first rate liar and phony.

It'll catch up with her.  It always does.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kins
courtier

« Reply #1269 on: May 17, 2018, 02:16:32 pm »

^Seems like all her falseness, manipulation and schemes are 'pedal to the metal' in trying to catch up with her right now. easter-lol
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1270 on: May 17, 2018, 03:22:04 pm »

She really is awful and she's not  that attractive even with her nose job. She must have some energy about her to captivate as many  men as she has. There will always be some scandal with her and Harry. That's in their comparison chart and is coming true as we write posts. Harry has emotional problems and this woman relates to that. It is unfortunate but it's what he wants now. Harry has been dragged down now. Mission accomplished Merkles.

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1271 on: May 17, 2018, 04:01:25 pm »

Meghan the 'ultimate guys' girl': Bride-to-be poses up a storm in sultry men's magazine shoot a month before her divorce from her first husband
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5739883/Meghan-poses-sultry-mens-magazine-shoot.html
Scathing comments.

EXCLUSIVE: The grandfather Meghan Markle adored was a trendy antiques dealer who battled racial prejudice in Los Angeles but died tragically walking his dog outside her mom's home
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5736655/Meghan-Markles-grandfather-trendy-antiques-dealer-died-falling.html

'It will take a long time to heal': Meghan Markle's father says he's 'ok' after undergoing heart surgery but reveals he will be staying in hospital 'for a few more days' and is 'not allowed to get excited'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5740131/Meghan-Markles-father-says-hes-ok-undergoing-heart-surgery.html

Meghan's sister pictured slumped in hospital after 'breaking her ankle and fracturing her knee in Florida car crash'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5740705/Meghans-sister-pictured-slumped-hospital-breaking-ankle-car-crash.html
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 04:03:16 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1272 on: May 17, 2018, 04:18:51 pm »

^Maan, someone should teach Sam how to do proper pap pics. This one is so staged and doesn't show the ankle.
Amanda
royal watcher

« Reply #1273 on: May 17, 2018, 05:03:16 pm »

How many nasty comments here! It would be envy? I hope for the happiness of the couple. I am not envious and I like to see people happy  Kiss

wedding will be shown here in Brazil. Wonderful!! loveshower

« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 05:04:57 pm by Amanda » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1274 on: May 17, 2018, 05:40:35 pm »

EXCLUSIVE: Meghan's pot farmer nephew's tasteful wedding gift - meet 'Markle Sparkle' which is 'sweet, silky with a hint of blueberry' and 'a royal weed for a royal wedding'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5741039/Meghans-nephew-unveils-details-Markle-Sparkle-weed.html
 tehe

EXCLUSIVE - Meghan Markle's trusted circle: Intimate never-before-seen photos of the girlfriends she leans on emerge as they fly to the UK for her big day
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5739861/Meghan-Markles-trusted-circle-Pictures-women-friends-fly-UK-big-day.html
Blew up the timeline again and her lies.

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #1275 on: May 17, 2018, 06:09:17 pm »

What ever Meghan you never wanted him there in the first place.

Meghan Markle: Six reasons why she divides people — even Americans

If you thought every American would be celebrating the prospect of a Yankee taking up residence in the Royal household, you'd be mistaken.

As Prince Harry and Meghan prepare to wed, there has been an astounding level of venom aimed at both of them, on both sides of the Atlantic.

Far from being the happy, feathery event that certainly Kensington Palace and television networks hoped for, the wedding has unpacked layers of discontent among the Queen's subjects and her former subjects alike.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-17/meghan-markle-american-tv-actresses-prince-harry-windsor-castle/9766742

"layers" *snort*  laugh laugh laugh

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1276 on: May 17, 2018, 06:16:31 pm »

'Why can't she just say she loves him?': Social media users express disbelief at Meghan's 'weird' statement about her father which goes no further than saying she's 'always cared' for him
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5741233/Social-media-users-express-disbelief-Meghans-statement-father.html

Piers Morgan on twitter’s basically saying the same thing especially since she’s supposed to be dealing with mental health issues as part of Harry charaties.

Keep Calm and Carry On
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1277 on: May 17, 2018, 06:21:34 pm »

^^^^ I don´t think anyone has one iota of envy for murky murkle, what is there to be envious of, zilch IMO.  The comments appear to be truthful as opposed to nasty,  about things that murky would have preferred to keep hidden forever.  How she thought that would happen is the guess of anyone  -  be sure your sins will find you out.  She is, and always has been, the mistress of her own fate.  Karma catches up with you in the end.  She is nothing she has mouthed off and pretended to be, all lies and deceit.  Caught out every time, why she doesn´t keep her mouth shut I have no idea, she just lets the lies fall out.  She is fake from start to finish, top to bottom, and other than dork haza most people have seen right through her and got the message big time.

Interesting that all this sludge is coming out right now, with the nuptials due in a few days, wonder why the press left it until the last minute, they must have a reason.

I will not be watching this diabolical debacle on Saturday, would rather poke my eyes with a sharp stick than watch that lying, good for nothing marry dork haza, although he does deserve it if he can´t even see through her now with all these skeletons rattling out of the cupboard at breakneck speed.  Cool
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 06:24:02 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
Kins
courtier

« Reply #1278 on: May 17, 2018, 06:22:10 pm »

^^Maybe she should have kept Piers as a friend easter-lol
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1279 on: May 17, 2018, 06:32:15 pm »

Or pay him off  tehe
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: