Royal Gossip
May 22, 2018, 02:55:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 ... 68   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged III  (Read 49309 times)
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #1200 on: May 16, 2018, 12:39:16 am »

^ if he doesnt (and I hope he does) it would be disgraceful if any wedding went ahead...can you imagine getting married days after your father dies. I hope even megan wouldn't be so despicable.
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #1201 on: May 16, 2018, 01:07:03 am »

I think it's very distressing the stress that the wedding has produced in the Markle Family and I believe the real scumbag is Meghan herself. Her sister Samantha has been called awful names in the media and the poor woman is suffering with Multiple sclerosis and receives little support from Meghan or Prince Harry, and it's the reason why she's so outspoken. If only Meghan had shown herself to be more caring sort of person, she would be providing as much assistance to her sister in her suffering and doing all she can to help find a cure. And now her father Thomas Markle is suffering from a heart condition. I think it's highly unconventional and very rude that she didn't introduce Prince Harry to her family. Even her Mother, Prince Harry had to pay for her mother's plane ticket to Toronto just so she can attend the games and meet with Prince Harry. I would have assumed before the Wedding announcement that Meghan would take Prince Harry to her father in Mexico and introduce him personally and not at the Altar. Perhaps then, the ground rules would have been laid to the Markle family and Thomas Markle would have known how to handle the press. The Press would have been better to call Prince Harry a fool for marrying Meghan than raking the Markle family over the coals.

What is this indecent haste to get married? It's clear to me that Meghan is estranged from the Markles because she is embarrassed. And we know that she's a user. She values friendship on the use of her friend's social connections, and once Meghan has climbed the social ladder, she cuts off her friends when they are no longer useful. She is an obvious gold digger. Kate had better guard Prince William night and day is my advice. Obviously, Prince William is next on the hit list as he will become King one day. 
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 01:08:46 am by Dark_Destiny » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1202 on: May 16, 2018, 01:14:51 am »

London bound! Meghan Markle's mom Doria heads to LAX with a Burberry garment bag and gets VIP treatment by using a private entrance - amid speculation she'll walk her daughter down the aisle
Meghan Markle's mother, Doria Ragland, made her way to the airport on Tuesday with a Burberry garment bag in tow — as speculation mounts that she will be the one walking her daughter down the aisle.
Not only is it fitting that Doria is wearing a British designer, she is also a known fan of the luxury label. She wore a peach Burberry top in October while attending the closing ceremony of the Invictus Games with Meghan and her soon-to-be husband Prince Harry.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5733751/Meghan-Markles-mom-Doria-Ragland-heads-LAX-Burberry-garment-bag.html
Bringing up the closing ceremony of IG again.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 01:19:26 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1203 on: May 16, 2018, 01:17:40 am »

Meghan Markle's Mom Leaves for Royal Wedding, Gets VIP Treatment
http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/15/meghan-markle-mom-royal-wedding-lax-vip-terminal/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Albany
Baroness

« Reply #1204 on: May 16, 2018, 01:34:16 am »

This is all going to be VERY interesting. Drama, drama, DRAMA leading up to the whole thing. I was intentionally avoiding watching the wedding on Saturday, but I'm tempted now. It's like a potential train wreck. I CAN'T LOOK AWAY!!!  oooh

"Off with their heads!" -The Queen of Hearts
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #1205 on: May 16, 2018, 02:57:32 am »

That's a good point. It could totally implode on Saturday.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1206 on: May 16, 2018, 04:33:34 am »

All the world's a stage: Thomas Markle and the art of the celebrity photo
Talk to anyone in the industry and one thing quickly becomes apparent: very little in the world of celebrity photography happens by chance. “We’re in a landscape where staged photos are the norm,” says Danny Hayward, who runs a leading picture agency in the UK. He says increasingly strict privacy rulings in UK courts mean publishers are reluctant to take the risk of using a traditional, “snatched” paparazzi shot. “They [staged photos] are safer and there’s no legal comeback or repercussions.”
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/15/all-the-worlds-a-stage-thomas-markle-and-the-art-of-the-celebrity-photo?CMP=share_btn_tw

I'm patiently waiting for the press to do an article about how Meghan's done this since day one. I also hope that she was the one who sat with Oprah during her trip to the US during Easter and then again when she was allegidly in Chicago. She'd think it fine to talk to the media as she's touted as modernizing the monarchy.   tehe

^&^^it should implode when her mum's denied entry to the UK due to her rumoured criminal record. Maybe that's why this crap's still being dragged out because she had to be convinced to get on a plane and giving her the VIP treatment would've convinced her as she'd think that she'd just be waived through immigration in Heathrow airport.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1207 on: May 16, 2018, 05:57:54 am »

I'd be happy to know how much is Doria making on merching Burberry suit cover bag on the way to the airport.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #1208 on: May 16, 2018, 06:43:39 am »

^She's definitely merching. I noticed the mention of her also wearing a Burberry top at IG.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1209 on: May 16, 2018, 11:05:22 am »

Meghan’s mother Doria Ragland ‘furious’ with Thomas Markle

MEGHAN Markle’s parents are barely on speaking terms as the fallout over the US actor’ dad staging paparazzi photos continues.

Yoga instructor Doria Ragland is said to be furious at her ex-husband Thomas Markle for the controversy — and for failing to stop his family from “trashing” their daughter ahead of her wedding to Prince Harry, The Sun reports.

Doria, who was on Tuesday pictured heading to the airport to make her way to the UK for her daughter’s big day, is now tipped to give Meghan away after Thomas said he had to miss the wedding on Saturday and undergo a heart operation.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/royal-weddings/meghans-mother-doria-ragland-furious-with-thomas-markle/news-story/c3982becc14f45b026da0252058500a0

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1210 on: May 16, 2018, 11:42:33 am »

Meghan's best friend touches down in London: Fashion queen who styles Canada's first lady lands at Heathrow with her husband and three children ahead of royal wedding
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5734677/Meghan-Markles-best-friend-touches-London-ahead-royal-wedding.html

'The world can't wait for you to go away': Royal fans turn on Meghan's half-sister as she launches astonishing attack on bride-to-be saying: 'she's NOT going to tell me I can't speak'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5734989/Meghan-Markles-half-sister-attacks-Harrys-bride-trying-censor-her.html

No pictures of her mum at Heathrow? Plastic face Jessica Mulroney allegedly at the airport? Quite a bit late to arrive 3 days before the wedding to be believed that her kid will be part of the wedding party.  bored3
Rats turning on each other.  eating cookies
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 11:50:11 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1211 on: May 16, 2018, 11:55:41 am »

Jessica gives me the creeps

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1212 on: May 16, 2018, 12:22:38 pm »

^Is it the plastic face or the fake b@obs and behind or the shallowness?

Seems like the whole family, including Doria and Meghan are pretty unstable emotionally speaking. Everyone seems upset or mortified these days. Maybe not only Tom Sr needs a chill pill.

It's r$ch from Doria, the 'Burberry model', to be upset with Tom for raise money for his operation while she merches for her own $200K pocket money per appearance thumbsdown She's starting to show her true colors, me thinks. I'm starting to guess where her self-centered daughter is getting her demands and delusional expectations that others must like her and must do what she tells them to and must be a slave for her.

Sam is right - Meghan has zero grounds to tell her what to do or not do. Sam is NOT her slave no matter much Meghan would wish that the entire world does her bidding. Neither is her Dad. He is NOT to submit to such and ungrateful nasty woman's demands. He's not a puppy. If PH is stupid enough to do so - it is on him. A very long list of ex boyfriends, husbands, lover and clients have done the run for the hills already.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 12:31:18 pm by Ariel » Logged
Joanna
courtier

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #1213 on: May 16, 2018, 12:41:10 pm »

^^Gives me the chills too! The same vibe I get when looking at Meghan's photos, actually.  nervous In the photos at Heathrow Jessica looks like Meghan while on other photos she seems fairly different.  dontknow
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1214 on: May 16, 2018, 02:09:59 pm »

^^^ You're not the only one. Her slug lips are the most disgusting. And the pretentious glasses so the fashionista looks intellectual, awful.

^ I noticed a striking resemblance between Jessica & Murkles ages ago, in some press pics I wasn't sure which one it was until I read the headline and it clicked into place then at whom I was looking exactly. When the 2 of them are next to each other, they don't look all that alike though, curiously.

^^ Jess is as shallow as a puddle in summer, but her BFF Murkles isn't any better.
It's rich of all of them to be upset with Thomas, as they've all done the pap walks and merching. Disgusting bunch.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1215 on: May 16, 2018, 02:27:25 pm »

Also she got no style at all. Cannot believe she is a stylist

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1216 on: May 16, 2018, 02:30:13 pm »

^No kidding.  She’s got the Octomom thing going.  Sigh.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #1217 on: May 16, 2018, 02:36:39 pm »

laugh octomom, thats too funny  Kiss
Kins
courtier

« Reply #1218 on: May 16, 2018, 03:12:42 pm »

^^Yes!! That sums up her look to a tee!
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #1219 on: May 16, 2018, 03:41:49 pm »

^ if he doesnt (and I hope he does) it would be disgraceful if any wedding went ahead...can you imagine getting married days after your father dies. I hope even megan wouldn't be so despicable.

Bridezilla Meghan is going to run down the aisle no matter what, she wants this marriage badly.  And, even if her father is indeed having surgery (which I am not fully convinced of because this all is a bit convenient), she can't be too distraught about it because the wedding is still on and there has been no real discussion about postponement or cancellation. So, clearly she is not losing any sleep over her father's illness nor is she allowing it to stand in her way.  Actions speak louder than words.  In other words, Meghan's actions are not the actions of someone devastated by the loss of her father one way or the other on her wedding day.  If anything, it is more like, "Daddy is out.  Oh well, time to move on and prepare for my big day!"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 03:44:52 pm by Grey Mare » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 ... 68   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: