Royal Gossip
May 22, 2018, 02:55:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 ... 68   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged III  (Read 49308 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #1180 on: May 15, 2018, 07:30:15 pm »

^ So did the royal detectives find the boob pics, the father's heart condition, the mum quitting her job to set up practice in London, the Coleman-Raynor pics.... nope too many people put too much faith into the royal detectives eating cookies or something seriously hinky is going on.... eating cookies

Barnabe et Kitty...
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1181 on: May 15, 2018, 07:31:46 pm »

I have a very bad feeling about all of this. But this is to be expected when a British prince marries American trash.

The only constant is change.
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #1182 on: May 15, 2018, 07:38:11 pm »

^^ no worries i know it wasn't for me tehe and yup sooner or later they was going wheel out Diana .Thomas only has himself to blame playing with press and he got caught

Yeah, the boring Diana card comes out...
I've never seen nor read anything that the Grimaldi do that & their mom died in a car accident too.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1183 on: May 15, 2018, 08:13:56 pm »

^ So did the royal detectives find the boob pics, the father's heart condition, the mum quitting her job to set up practice in London, the Coleman-Raynor pics.... nope too many people put too much faith into the royal detectives eating cookies or something seriously hinky is going on.... eating cookies

Well some other royal family members already supplied their boob pics and it would have been hypocritical to bar Meghan because of it.

The father's heart condition is between Tom and his doctor.

The mum can do as she pleases.

I maintain that if there had been an extra husband it would have been discovered soon after she started dating Harry.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1184 on: May 15, 2018, 08:40:14 pm »

Meghan Markle 'persuades ex husband to hold off on embarrassing TV show' based on her relationship with Prince Harry after it was causing her 'anguish'
An unnamed TV executive told the Sun Online: 'Trevor’s project is currently on hold after several months of anguish for Meghan.
'She reached out to him at first through friends and now they have kept up the pressure and Trevor has pushed things back.'
MailOnline has contacted Fox for a comment.  
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5732687/Meghan-Markle-persuades-ex-husband-hold-embarrassing-TV-show.html
Maybe her having a child is right otherwise why would this cause her anguish for months? Then again, there probably wasn’t a tv show in the works.

She should take the exit that's been given to her because her family will continue to make fools of themselves in the press and the press will continue to print articles that show her as she is and not the fake image of being a caring humanitarian.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 08:43:05 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1185 on: May 15, 2018, 08:43:17 pm »

After they are married is when the stories are going to have the most value so I think Trevor is waiting just because he's going to make more money not because he's trying to be that nice to her. That goes for anyone else that's holding out their story.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #1186 on: May 15, 2018, 08:45:28 pm »

Trevor would have said something by now. Maybe he's a gentleman that does not sell out for the almighty dollar. I hope he moves on and lives his life without a tell all book.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1187 on: May 15, 2018, 08:46:25 pm »

^Don’t count on it.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #1188 on: May 15, 2018, 08:58:13 pm »

^ It seems like we're going back and forth here Sandy. I'll comment and say we agree to disagree and no disrespect meant by me flower

Tom Srs medical issues are between Tom Sr, his doctor, tmz and now us.

Doria can do as she pleases including a talk show interview with Oprah which invites us to openly question her and her motives.

The BRF shouldn't be forced to accept anyone into their lives, family, institution etc just because some members make doo doo, too. They are not supposed to be just like the common person. They have a publuc and others to answer to.

This is how it works with the media. When you pursue or agree to be interviewed by members of the press you give up a certain amount of ypur privacy. I don't agree with an invasion of privacy or stalking  people but if an individual wishes to remain a private citizen than that person is advised to avoid the press, esp international press. It's that simple. And if a person sells interviews or stages photos for $$$ don't cry later. We are talking about adults here all well advanced in age so nope I'm not buying the woo is me routine. I call bs on this lot.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Little light
Countess

« Reply #1189 on: May 15, 2018, 09:03:57 pm »

^^^^^^^^
Sandy

Even if the royal detectives did find out about another husband, that wouldn't stop the marriage IMO.

They knew all about Earl Snowdon's activities re troilism pre marriage and it did not stop his marriage to the Monarch's sister.

They'll use it afterwards in any divorce battle though, I think.

lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1190 on: May 15, 2018, 09:22:24 pm »

@Sandy you seem to be Megan's biggest fan next to Rosella. You guys should have been invited to the wedding

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1191 on: May 15, 2018, 09:37:41 pm »

‘I love you dad’: Meghan’s heartfelt text to her ailing father as she battles to get him to her wedding – and the Palace go into crisis mode over his failing health
Kensington Palace was in crisis mode as Thomas Markle pulled out of attending his daughter's wedding after saying he suffered a heart attack.
He revealed that Meghan sent him an emotional text message in which she said told him she love him and was concerned for his health.
Doctors are said to have told him his heart was 'seriously damaged' after suffering a heart attack a week ago.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5733049/I-love-dad-Meghans-heartfelt-text-ailing-father.html
Cancellation of the wedding is the only solution as Meghan will have to see her dad. This is the way she can exit. I’d prefer her not to be known as Harry’s ex-fiancé though and have the real reason why she was at IG directing the camera prior to Harry joining her and her co conspirators in the skybox and why Doria looked like she was checking to see if harry was wired. Shortly after this curious event, Meghan and Harry get engaged after the palace scoffed at the idea of her being his girlfriend and merely stated that they don’t involve themselves in Harry’s love life or something to that effect. The press has been using pictures from the the skybox at the IG closing ceremonies now in articles that talk about her Mum.  eating cookies
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 09:41:41 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1192 on: May 15, 2018, 09:39:27 pm »

@Iesken no personal comments on members

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1193 on: May 15, 2018, 10:33:46 pm »

Meghan Markle's Dad Thomas to Undergo Heart Surgery and Can't Attend Wedding
Thomas Markle is not going to walk his daughter, Meghan, down the aisle Saturday, nor will he travel to England, because we've learned he's dealing with something far more serious ... major surgery.

Thomas tells TMZ, he will go into surgery at 7:30 AM Wednesday. He tells us, "They [doctors] will go in and clear blockage, repair damage and put a stent where it is needed."

TMZ broke the story, Thomas had a heart attack a week ago and began having chest pains Monday. He checked himself into the hospital Tuesday and a battery of tests determined he needed surgery. Thomas said the heart attack did significant damage.

As we reported, he had decided Monday not to attend the wedding because he felt he had embarrassed Meghan and the Royal Family by staging a photo op with a paparazzi agency. Thomas' daughter, Samantha, tells us he received only $1,500 in payment plus a small percentage of the royalties.

Thomas had a change of heart Tuesday ... after receiving texts from Meghan saying she loved him and was concerned for his health. He told us he hoped he could get out of the hospital and travel to England to walk Meghan down the aisle, but now he realizes it's all but impossible given the upcoming surgery.

BTW, Thomas also says he believes the open letter his son, Thomas Jr., wrote to Prince Harry discouraging him from marrying Meghan is what triggered his heart attack.
http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/15/thomas-markle-meghan-heart-surgery-wedding/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kins
courtier

« Reply #1194 on: May 15, 2018, 10:53:55 pm »

^This bunch. Wow. Did you see that Samantha was on TV with Piers Morgan defending dear old dad but yesterday, TM told TMZ that Samantha's behavior caused him stress and the need to "pop" Valium. Now he is blaming his heart attack on his son. He makes excuses for taking $ to stage pics because he felt the need to shine up his image because the mean old press made him look bad.

Does this man take any responsibility for his choices and actions?

And if he is indeed worried about embarrassing his daughter, then maybe he should zip it. Instead,his word hole continues to expel his every thought out loud to TMZ
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1195 on: May 15, 2018, 11:05:49 pm »

Sure, his kids are to blame whom he can easily ignore, I mean Liz's opinion counts for nothing, but it's his kids' fault he had the attack and has a thoroughly damaged heart, KF and McD's are not to blame, eh?
Val
Princess

« Reply #1196 on: May 15, 2018, 11:41:38 pm »

Has anyone asked what he has done with the money he was paid?
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #1197 on: May 15, 2018, 11:51:34 pm »

if he is having heart surgery he obviously wont be able or allowed to travel anywhere for saturday!
I'm sure it wont be postponed however, with the fake flowers already being delivered and the cakes being made.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 11:54:58 pm by LadyLaura » Logged
Kins
courtier

« Reply #1198 on: May 15, 2018, 11:54:36 pm »

Looks like Doria is finally off to the airport.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/15/meghan-markle-mom-royal-wedding-lax-vip-terminal/
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #1199 on: May 16, 2018, 12:34:26 am »

Meghan Markle's Dad Thomas to Undergo Heart Surgery and Can't Attend Wedding
Thomas Markle is not going to walk his daughter, Meghan, down the aisle Saturday, nor will he travel to England, because we've learned he's dealing with something far more serious ... major surgery.

Thomas tells TMZ, he will go into surgery at 7:30 AM Wednesday. He tells us, "They [doctors] will go in and clear blockage, repair damage and put a stent where it is needed."

TMZ broke the story, Thomas had a heart attack a week ago and began having chest pains Monday. He checked himself into the hospital Tuesday and a battery of tests determined he needed surgery. Thomas said the heart attack did significant damage.

As we reported, he had decided Monday not to attend the wedding because he felt he had embarrassed Meghan and the Royal Family by staging a photo op with a paparazzi agency. Thomas' daughter, Samantha, tells us he received only $1,500 in payment plus a small percentage of the royalties.

Thomas had a change of heart Tuesday ... after receiving texts from Meghan saying she loved him and was concerned for his health. He told us he hoped he could get out of the hospital and travel to England to walk Meghan down the aisle, but now he realizes it's all but impossible given the upcoming surgery.

BTW, Thomas also says he believes the open letter his son, Thomas Jr., wrote to Prince Harry discouraging him from marrying Meghan is what triggered his heart attack.
http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/15/thomas-markle-meghan-heart-surgery-wedding/
And if he doesn't make it through surgery will the wedding still be on this coming Saturday?   eating cookies  (I do wish Tom Sr a speedy and full recovery even though he appears to be a scumbag. Heart surgery is rough).

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 ... 68   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: