Royal Gossip
August 19, 2018, 11:42:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 68   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged III  (Read 55571 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #1160 on: May 15, 2018, 05:53:04 pm »

^^ Good to know it isn't just me...  laugh  so this is how PH et McMurky are going to change and modernise the RF is it now?  tehe tehe    tehe

This is PHs  (bad) omen... run boy run!!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 05:55:25 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1161 on: May 15, 2018, 06:01:01 pm »

The family’s been thrown to the press. This is sheer madness and entertainmening because the British press is going to savage them and go hard after Meghan as well they should because she’s the head of this nasty snake; using the royal family for fame and money.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5732077/Meghan-Markles-father-changes-mind-wants-come-wedding-doctors-let-him.html
Scroll down to the section where it’s showing the extended family (weed nephew) documenting his stay in London. Who’s paying for this trip and accommodations?  huh
All of the reports of Harry blaming himself has done nothing as this family’s going after the attention and money. They couldn’t care less about the royal family or how Harry feels.
Both parents have criminal records that won’t allow them entry to London, IMO.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 06:07:49 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1162 on: May 15, 2018, 06:06:52 pm »

people still thinking the press is hounding poor Thomas sr? . Tom who keeps yapping to the press TMZ at that tehe

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1163 on: May 15, 2018, 06:08:49 pm »

"Thomas Markle just told us he's back in the hospital after experiencing serious chest pains and doctors are performing a battery of tests on him. He says the doctors told him his heart was "seriously damaged" after his heart attack a week ago."

That's a major heart attack then, and he was eating fast food after? And media reports on the day of the alleged attack he didn't even leave the house?

Also, flying is a major no no, so forbidden I can't even put it into words. He cannot fly. End of. He can embark on a plane, but he either won't come off alive or will snuff it soon after. Ridiculous.

Him saying that Liz doesn't care what he does is also a major dumb statement. It directly affects the image of the Winds, i.e. the Crown, and that must be protected under any circumstance, nothing is more important, not even their own flesh and blood. So Thom better watch it before he puts his foot into his mouth next time.

^ So much has come out and a lot of it true & with proof, I can't even believe that some still defend Murkles and her parents. Shocked
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #1164 on: May 15, 2018, 06:11:55 pm »

Argh! I have things to do and yet I can't tear myself away from this shytshow! laugh Holey Moley! The universe is calling, PH, answer the cosmos, darling! The unseen know you need an out from this embarrassment before it blows up in your face and they are graciously sending you a taste of what's to come with this murky grifter... not that I'm spooky but still. .. wtf is wrong with this lad? I just read on the skippy link an anon called Murky marklitis  laugh
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 06:13:59 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #1165 on: May 15, 2018, 06:13:37 pm »

Everyone knows after a heart attack one does not seek out medical treatment, but rather shoves KFC and McDonald's down their gullet. bignono

I haven't played since I stopped
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #1166 on: May 15, 2018, 06:16:44 pm »

^ Right that's what I said up thread laugh and then he goes for a stroll around So Cali leaving the mummy/ex-wife flowers (why if she is in London?) yaps it up with paps, calls tmz... the guy's on a roll and totally unbelievable

Barnabe et Kitty...
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #1167 on: May 15, 2018, 06:20:35 pm »

What Meghan Markle and Frances Work Have in Common
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpvxArVvVw4
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #1168 on: May 15, 2018, 06:23:33 pm »

I almost want to watch this just for the sheer craptasticness of it all.

I said almost  Tongue

I haven't played since I stopped
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1169 on: May 15, 2018, 06:32:00 pm »

Thomas Markle is the latest victim of the abusive relationship between press and palace
The father of the bride has had his life made a misery by the excesses of the paparazzi. There is no sign that anything much has changed since the death of Princess Diana

Who will give Meghan Markle away on the day of her wedding? Well, no woman needs to be given away and no one needs to contend with another royal wedding. Everyone in Britain can look away now and revel in the idea that the monarchy is an institution that has no real effect on its subjects’ lives, loyal or disloyal. The lovely old Queen, corgis and all, is the head of state and head of the church, but why bore on about the constitution when we can consider Meghan’s messy bun? For the way the monarchy functions is by telling us stories that are said to unify our disparate nation – and those stories are of the hatch ’em, match ’em and dispatch ’em variety.

At one time, power meant privacy. Not any longer. The royals are born to rule and we are apparently born to watch, or so it is assumed by those who publish paparazzi shots of them and their adjuncts. Thomas Markle, a retired lighting director, seemed to be living a quiet life in Mexico until his daughter got embroiled with a royal. Long divorced from her mother, he is said to be close to his daughter. Portrayed in some quarters as some kind of bumbling reclusive bankrupt, he actually won several awards during his career. He just doesn’t seem to want to be in the public eye, and why should he?

Paparazzi have apparently rented a house next to his and followed him around, making his life a misery. He then set up some shots of his own, perhaps to try to take control of the images that were circulating. Nothing dramatic. The pictures he apparently posed for show him Googling royal stuff and being fitted for a suit. But he got paid for them, which is said to have caused him embarrassment, and he is now so stressed that he is having chest pains, having had heart attacks in the past. Yesterday, he said he had decided not to come to the wedding, although today, there were reports that he has changed his mind. Poor guy. And what a rum do all this is. It could surely have been avoided if the palace had stepped in earlier to try to warn, prepare and protect him. Meghan and Harry are, understandably, said to be distressed, too.

This pursuit of her father is a lesson to Meghan about what marrying into this family entails. There is not a relationship between the royal family and the press: there is a void, and it is dark.

There are moments of negotiated truce, of course, lines constantly drawn and breached. There are laws, and enquiries; there is hand-wringing, and then there is the reality: a paparazzo once told me that one shot, the right shot, could keep him for a year. One shot – tears, tits and tiaras – will sell all over the world.

Paparazzi used to spit at Princess Diana to get her to react. When they were young, Harry and William were frightened by scuffles among photographers. A press call is never enough. Ultimately, the brothers blamed the paparazzi for their mother’s death, the men who pursued her on speeding motorbikes, who took photographs of her dying. That much we know.

While she was alive, and especially during her divorce, Diana courted certain photographers and journalists to get out her side of the story. She made a deal with the devil, but the thing about the devil is that he doesn’t do guilt, or even shame.

After her death, there was a period of reflection by some newspaper editors. But this lasted five minutes, at most. Diana’s collusion with the press compromised her, but she didn’t have much choice – they would have followed her anyway. Even Piers Morgan, that expert on press intrusion, said: “We in the media were culpable in allowing the paparazzi to become ridiculously over the top.”
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/15/thomas-markle-is-the-latest-victim-of-the-abusive-relationship-between-press-and-palace?CMP=share_btn_tw

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #1170 on: May 15, 2018, 06:35:13 pm »

The family’s been thrown to the press. This is sheer madness and entertainmening because the British press is going to savage them and go hard after Meghan as well they should because she’s the head of this nasty snake; using the royal family for fame and money.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5732077/Meghan-Markles-father-changes-mind-wants-come-wedding-doctors-let-him.html
Scroll down to the section where it’s showing the extended family (weed nephew) documenting his stay in London. Who’s paying for this trip and accommodations?  huh
All of the reports of Harry blaming himself has done nothing as this family’s going after the attention and money. They couldn’t care less about the royal family or how Harry feels.
Both parents have criminal records that won’t allow them entry to London, IMO.

The nephew with the Mary Jane business is tapped to do commentary for one of the television programs. I'm sure they are taking care of his accommodations. If not, I'm sure he can afford it. Weed dispensaries are a billion dollar business.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1171 on: May 15, 2018, 06:36:00 pm »

^^ oh of course, now he's a victim and boo boo the bad press Diana yadda yadda it's 1995. ef off!!
Well not you Fly, you're just the messenger of course  flower tehe

^ They are a bill dollar business, but not everyone earns well in the weed business! In spite of the big bucks you can make in theory!
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #1172 on: May 15, 2018, 06:38:22 pm »

I can think of one thing to make this shytshow even better: the truth re KM stalking PW etc and the stories re the three children George, Charlotte et Louis coming out now and slamming this wide open. Imagine the field day the press will have. (See Members Only thread)

^ Tom Sr is one of the victimisers not a victim. This is how the guilty behave by blaming the victim and/of trying to convince people what they know happened really didn't happen after all. It must have all been in their minds... or by trying to spin a different scenario altogether, an imaginary one if you will which benefits themselves which revictimises the victim and so on and on it goes around and around until someone puts a stop to it and BRF had plum opportunity to do so but didn't and so the McMurky tribe will be at it still. Believe me this isn't close to being over yet it's just the beginning of the end for several of these players in this sordid melodrama ... yada...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 06:46:06 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1173 on: May 15, 2018, 06:43:35 pm »

^^ no worries i know it wasn't for me tehe and yup sooner or later they was going wheel out Diana .Thomas only has himself to blame playing with press and he got caught

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1174 on: May 15, 2018, 06:45:41 pm »

I dont understand anything at all.

If Meghan knew how her father was she should have cut the relationship like she did for the redt of the family. Or try to help. Harry hasnt even mert him. If he had problems with the press they could have hired bodyguards. Same if he had money problems. Right now he should have been in UK. I mean who was going to make his suit??? In london without him or they had to expect for him to know what to where.

Even Doria not being in Uk doesnt make sense to me.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1175 on: May 15, 2018, 06:45:46 pm »

But first the secret husband coming out with details will be a bliss.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #1176 on: May 15, 2018, 06:48:21 pm »

And the enemy with a tell all... or even a tell something. ... eating cookies keep close eye on tmz they know what to look for and they are after it.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1177 on: May 15, 2018, 06:55:06 pm »

I love tmz. Harry's worst nightmare, Betty's too but they are so on the money ... and the Markles love money above all, it seems
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #1178 on: May 15, 2018, 07:00:14 pm »

@Ariel  thumbsup  Yes but I believe tmz will turn on them for the right story against them... when it comes their way tmz are smart enough to grab at it and they will. laugh Harvey probably has his people out scouring for the anti-Markle story right now. It will be an even bigger draw and more $$ and notoriety for tmz.

BTW are the Brit journos stealing our posts for their articles or is Tom Sr keeping them flush? eating cookies

Barnabe et Kitty...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1179 on: May 15, 2018, 07:26:56 pm »

But first the secret husband coming out with details will be a bliss.

What secret husband? The royal detectives would have uncovered this ages ago if these rumors had been true.

Who would it be bliss for? Even if it were true, it would not stop the wedding.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 68   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: