Royal Gossip
July 16, 2018, 09:23:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 68   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged III  (Read 53210 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: March 04, 2018, 09:53:19 pm »

Why would that make her look odd I travel with antibacterial wipes too and hand sanitizer have one in ever bag in the car when I go grocery shopping wipe down the cart if I rent a car I wipe down the wheel .so it's not that odd Meghan people do it all that time.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 11:55:43 pm »

^odd, isn't it, unless the press is saying that her dirty past can't be scrubbed clean and is being exposed.  huh
This is annoying because this rumour won't die. I'd like to see proof that this actually happened. It wouldn't surprise me if it did.  eating cookies
Anjonelas, London, United Kingdom, 40 minutes ago
She was baptised Catholic that will never change. her marriage to hurry will never be recognised she has been divorced twice. Once to Joe Giuliano which they have miraculously annulled and the other to Trevor Engleson. She has fooled Harry big time.
Nanny Mcphee, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 45 minutes ago
Think she needs to go to the Confessional first before she changes religion.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5459779/Catholic-raised-Meghan-Markle-baptised-Kensington-Palace.html#ixzz58pBgvIU0

Grammaton Cleric, Göbekli Tepe, United States, 7 minutes ago
Airplanes are probably a zillion times more clean than the Soho Houses Markle likes to frequent. N A S A technicians in haz-mat suits should be enlisted to hose down anyone who spends 15 minutes in a Soho House branch. One expects those bike seats she and Millie MacIntosh were straddling at the Oxfordshire Soho Farmhouse were burned and the ashes buried in a lime pit.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5459847/Meghan-Markes-one-travel-essential-revealed-hand-sanitiser.html#ixzz58pILI9MV

JoEl2006, Gloucester, 1 hour ago
If the Christian faith was that important to this woman we would have seen her attending church services by now surely? She is using the church to make her passage to royalty easier and the hypocrisy of this stinks to the heavens. The fact that Justin Welby is going along with this and confirming her is obscene and we must question his leadership. This whole affair is hypocritical, dishonest and frankly shameful. The Royal Family should set a better example. The fact that they are not , tells me they are past their sell by date....

busybreeze, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, 42 minutes ago
These two should not try hiding or denying she's been married before. Many people get it wrong and remarry but accept they'll do so in a registry office and not a church. I mean if I were to marry again there's no way I could face walking down the aisle in gods house and promising to honour vows but actually mean it this time? Id feel awkward and hypocritical if I tried doing a first timers wedding again.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5459761/Meghan-Markle-hen-today-mother-Doria-Radlan-miss-out.html#ixzz58pLx4mYy
More and more comments about this being her 3rd marriage.  huh dontknow  She's risen to dizzying heights so her fall will be spectacular.  eating cookies  IMO, this would be why Harry's doing this because he's no a man who puts up with users like her. Her image's bad and he's not lifting a finger to do anything about it but letting her sink herself.  thumbsup
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 12:02:21 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 12:31:34 am »

IMO The people saying this will be the third marriage have no definitive proof to back them up--I think it's in the same genre of accusing her of breaking her dogs legs.. The royals would have vetted her thoroughly so no extra husbands would show up in her records. The rumor won't die because those who don't like Meghan will keep saying it in the hopes some will believe it. The royal men in gray would have dug this up in a heartbeat ages ago if it were true.

I don't see her doing anything more than doing appearances with Harry and preparing for the wedding.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 01:27:04 am »

The palace no longer has control over the royals; the courtiers are basically powerless now and it's clear that despite accusations of persecution, the new generation of royals basically do nothing except what they want, even if they harm someone else badly. The courtiers can't prevent Harry from doing anything anymore.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 02:31:31 am »

Courtiers haven't been able to control what the 'firm' does since Chucky badgered everybody into accepting Cammies.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 02:56:35 am »

I think when he trashed his parents he was trying to "guilt trip" them so they would capitulate and make Camilla " non negotiable." Big mistakes: his outing her as his mistress and his mother allowing the marriage. The royals I think cannot overcome the C and C disaster and it impacts what the younger generation do now.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 03:05:34 am »

You know, it's not just because of Charles and Camilla; Harry is too selfish to care about how his actions affect others. He thinks he can tell the world how to work, but that isn't how things go. The courtiers should resign en-masse and walk away from the BRF mainly since too many of them work hard only to have it all thrown back in their faces all the time. The courtiers write speeches, plan events, bow scrape and defer, only to have the BRF throw it all back in their faces. At the risk of being flamed, I hope Harry does in fact go global and make a stark raving fool of himself and the BRF crash.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2018, 05:50:14 am »

The 'she's been vetted' card has the same weight as the race card for me and the weight is zero. Vetted or not vetted this is the most dishonest person who is also ad infinitum immoral that I have ever seen in my life.

Vetted or not vetted there is zero excuse for misappropriating metoo and timesup during the mental health interview of the 'fab four'. In fact it begs the question: does she know what she's attending or she only knows the brands she merches. And, is she part of the discussion or part of the mental health problem.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 05:57:00 am by Ariel » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2018, 12:45:09 pm »

Celebs, debs and plebs: they’re all invited to Harry and Meghan’s circus
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/celebs-debs-and-plebs-theyre-all-invited-to-harry-and-meghans-circus-5s722m69l
Scroll down for the whole text:
https://felix2001a.tumblr.com
^that’s true.  thumbsup
To me, she’s part of the problem because she gets caught up in her own narrative and doesn’t see or understand other people’s point of view or the situation she’s in. She seems tone deaf since she came on the scene.

Keep Calm and Carry On
dianab
Countess

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2018, 01:03:20 pm »

The palace no longer has control over the royals; the courtiers are basically powerless now and it's clear that despite accusations of persecution, the new generation of royals basically do nothing except what they want, even if they harm someone else badly. The courtiers can't prevent Harry from doing anything anymore.
imo people may marry who's of their choice...it's camilla, meghan, kate whatever.... re:camilla as others were given a choice, the spouse or HRH, i dont think she should become a exception... btw i think it's right what's happening now with harry and meghan, you wants marry a divorced then your only option is a discreet Windsor wedding without dignitaries, no semi-state affair in london to you, Harry boy bignono

btw the end of meghan's dogs seems me quite weird sly
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 01:07:33 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2018, 02:27:38 pm »

It's not just about the dog story now, some DM commentator wanted Meghan to drown. Some of the comments are sick.

The facts about the dogs are not known. I saw a woman walking a dog down the street and the dog's leg was bandaged, he was walking on three legs. I know nothing about how the dog broke the leg. But blaming the owner for it without knowing the facts is impossible to do.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2018, 02:45:22 pm »

^ Yes, and the silence on the dog's condition is what is so strange.  Meggles loves to tell us all about her life.  Why not tell what happened to her dog whom she loves so much?  This is not like her.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2018, 02:49:08 pm »

If Meghan answered all the "charges" on the DM board it would be an impossible task. Because even if she sent photos of the dogs being healthy and explained, the Tumblr and DM board people would say she is lying and the photos are fake.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2018, 02:54:50 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5462693/Oscars-Emma-Watson-debuts-HUGE-new-Times-tattoo.html
Typical narc celebrity who's so passionate about a cause, she doesn't pay attention that the # is spelt wrong.  bored3  Just like MM, this one talks out of her behind too; all talk and #, but no action.

Creating a circus is how celebrities conduct themselves. The constant pr that creates an over-the-top atmosphere to make it seem like they're so cool and desired is air to them. Look at this mess with MM. Sinc the statement, she's been seen to have Harry and the royal family on the run; allowing her o do as she pleases like no other woman before her. Harry, blood prince of an old instution like the British royal family's basically fallen for and eager to marry a divorced actress with a very dubious background who wants to push her agenda on the world at every opportunity and dismiss the pecking order of the royal family hierarchy by talking over Harry or who ever else talkes away from the bs she wants to say and blatanly uses her worldwide exposure to merchandise as oppose to highlighting charities that she visists with Harry; the kind of wman he's tossed to the side before. Makes sense to me.  tehe  For quite some time, peolpe believe that the royal family needs shaking up because they became stale. Harry's giving them what they want with this fiasco with MM. I think that this mess has to end before the commonwealth service though because she shouldn't be part of anything official regarding the commonwealth unless this hidious mess actual goes to marriage. I don't see Charles being chosen head of the commonwealth when this circus within his own family's alloud to continue. He's look weak if he can't get his house in order. Sorry to beat this theory to the ground, but I think Harry's being directed and MM's being strung out to dry by her own actions and words as she continues to show that she has no clue as to what the royal famiy's about and she should be gone in a flash just the same whay she appeared. The royal family now more than ever, have to show what they're about and why people would want them around instead of dismissing them. Harry/MM represent celebrity circus whereas the rest of the family show stability and steadfastness.
FAST OFF THE BLOCKS: ROYAL FAMILY WORK STATISTICS FOR JANUARY 2018
https://writeroyalty.com/fast-off-the-blocks-royal-family-work-statistics-for-january-2018/
The Queen cuts back on royal duties as Prince Charles leads charge for younger generation
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/924066/Royal-family-royal-engagements-Prince-Charles-Prince-Edward-Queen-cuts-back
^I agree that sometimes the tumblr sites and the comments in the press can go too far, but MM is a very big fake because she claims to love her dogs, and then the next minute the dogs are no more. I think that she never brought that dog to London. I think she just took off to London by herself. No need to make up things because what's real about her is awful enough.  eating cookies
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 03:01:59 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
dianab
Countess

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2018, 03:05:12 pm »

It's not just about the dog story now, some DM commentator wanted Meghan to drown. Some of the comments are sick.

The facts about the dogs are not known. I saw a woman walking a dog down the street and the dog's leg was bandaged, he was walking on three legs. I know nothing about how the dog broke the leg. But blaming the owner for it without knowing the facts is impossible to do.
i do think interesting that dog episode happened when it was reported harry wasnt attending hunting party in Sandringham to not upset Meghan (there was a story like that)... hopefully the dog wasnt around during a row Lips Sealed

this whole 'mystery' remembers me when kate at last moment didnt appear in that event (she broke the tradition) and soon after William went to Jecca'wedding without Kate and the kids Kate-Horror-Queen
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 03:11:13 pm by dianab » Logged
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2018, 03:37:53 pm »

The truth is we don't know what goes on in private and that will be very covered up. She is the type to tell animal lover fans that her dog fell on a rugged trail on the estate and is doing fine but.... silence. Either it is sinister or she is too wrapped up with her agendas to talk about her dog to the public. She may not care that much anymore as her plate is very full. I don't know how she rescues animals. At least one of these dogs was an Ellen DeGeneres dog she took. So it is not like she waits at the pounds for them or takes then off the street like I do.

The only constant is change.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2018, 03:40:39 pm »

If Meghan answered all the "charges" on the DM board it would be an impossible task. Because even if she sent photos of the dogs being healthy and explained, the Tumblr and DM board people would say she is lying and the photos are fake.

But then there is that Vogue cover piece where she answered the people who said Harry would never marry her . . . She can do it when she wants.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2018, 04:06:10 pm »

^I missed that one. Do you have the link?
Did Meghan Markle Have a Low-Key Bachelorette Party This Weekend?
Meghan Markle can check off one more item on her wedding to-do list: Multiple outlets report that the bride-to-be had her bachelorette party (or, in Brit-speak, her “hen do”) this weekend.
On the itinerary? Lots of rest and relaxation. Instead of a wild night on the town, she reportedly enjoyed a glamorous spa day with a group of close friends. The exact spa hasn’t been revealed, but some suspect it’s the Soho Farmhouse, an alleged favorite of Markle’s.
The guest list was equally as secretive, although London’s Times reports rumored names include fashion designer Misha Nonoo and Violet von Westenholz, who is thought to have introduced Markle and Prince Harry. Kate Middleton was apparently unable to attend, as the seven months pregnant duchess had a jam-packed schedule that saw her make several appearances last week. Still, this low-key bachelorette party is right out of Middleton’s playbook. Before her 2011 wedding to Prince William, it was said she enjoyed a small, private dinner with friends.
Markle and Middleton have good reason for keeping their bachelorette parties quiet: As royalty, and royalty-in-training, they can’t exactly risk public revelry lest it end up on the front page of the tabloids. Yet they also represent a growing trend of women opting for pampering over partying. Vogue, for one, is all about these calm celebrations: from a beach-chic luxury spa in Mexico to a wellness retreat in the mountains of Utah. After all, what better way to achieve a pre-wedding glow?
https://www.vogue.com/article/meghan-markle-low-key-bachelorette-party
 tehe  This wman would make sure the press would be present if any celebrities listed would've attended.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2018, 05:16:46 pm »

Heck, the dog could be right at Nott Cottage as we speak. I don't need an update on a dog.  dontknow I don't even know why the RF found it necessary to tell the press that Beatrice's dog was killed by one of the Queen's corgis.  sly Or was it that Beatrice's dog killed one of the Queen's corgis?  dontknow
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2018, 05:30:09 pm »

A long time ago Princess Anne's dog killed one of the corgis. And it was MM who let out the news she was depressed over her dog's broken leg. She talked about her dogs in her engagement interview so that is why it is being mentioned. Don't know if Bea's dog do it too.

The only constant is change.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 68   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: